Swedish party wants to deport at least 500,000 migrants as integration completely fails

Swedish party wants to deport at least 500,000 migrants as integration completely fails
The Alternative for Sweden (AfS) party wants to return at least half a million migrants, its party leader, Gustav Kasselstrand, told SVT news.
Kasselstrand believes this is the only way to solve Sweden’s problems:
“It’s not enough for a restrictive immigration policy. It is not enough to want to stop immigration. In order to solve the major societal problems in Sweden, one has to dare to talk about re-immigration. And not on a small one, but on a large-scale,” he said.
The AfS leader wants all residence permits since the year 2000 to be re-examined. According to him the much larger right-wing Social Democrats do not dare to address this subject.
For Kasselstrand integration has been a total failure. Two days ago he told Fria Tider:
“Sweden’s integration policy has been a total failure for 30 years. All politicians have failed. They have only burned our tax money. That is why a return is important, and that it is quick,” Kasselstrand said.

voiceofeurope.com/2018/07/swedish-party-wants-to-deport-at-least-500000-migrants-as-integration-completely-fails/
archive.is/klE9g

Attached: shutterstock_396765139-702x459.jpg (702x459, 30.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/YWbUQ
thelocal.no/20151125/norway-ups-border-controls-after-sweden-decision
archive.is/j3LRJ
freedomnews.org.uk/italian-and-polish-neo-nazis-join-forces-to-patrol-beaches-to-protect-women-from-migrants/
nationalist.ca
twitter.com/AnonBabble

So, I am a newsfag, but I still I'd like to ask how they will make it possible? Do they really think shitskins would say yes we go back? They fight back + /ourguys/ = We kill them or not?

It won't happen without bloodshed!

They will go back when they have funs leveled at their faces.

there is a beautiful copper mine in Falun they might be happy filling for the purpose of producing methane gas.

If the Swedish Alternative is government IF, they can kick them out.

In the end, all power of the state boils down to the ability to kill the non compliant.

500k of millions = still swedistan.

IF they win, IF they have enough seats to do it, IF they actually go through with it, this would be proof against them being controlled opposition (as I currently think they are).

As it stands this is still just hypothetical blustering before the election. Trump said build a wall and day 1 deportations - still waiting on that. It would be nice if we could cleanse peacefully and democratically, but I don't think the ZOG will allow it.

I'm sick of politicians running on anti-invasion policies to get elected, and then doing nothing to act on it. Still gotta vote though, can't stop trying.

No Sweden's popualtion is like 10 million with ~1-2 million (?) migrants. 500K is a big chunk of that.

This

I've always figured the shitskins will never go willingly and the only way there could be any cleansing at all is a purge. Mudslimes aren't going to go if asked or told, only erased.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1406x810, 2.44M)

That's pretty weak. We have to go back to the 60s if we want to root out the Latinos, Eastern Europeans and Roma that the Left have been bringing in whenever they could.

Sweden has latinos?

A big chunk doesn't mean too much in the long run. They're still going to be a huge portion of the breeding age population. The older population is pretty irrelevant and should be excluded from any population numbers. They're done having kid. Their contribution is over. The competition is between younger groups.

That should always be the goal and what "liberalists" actually fear. Action. All moderate parties are playing a delicate game that history consistently shows it failing and leading to an even bigger disaster. There is no X deportations. The real strategy is all of them down to the last man, woman, and child. You can get there even without stating such a radical fact though just like Salvini with his 500K. It's such a large number it'll eventually cause a predictable reaction that'll give breathing room to just start kicking them all out.

They really ought to Sweden is one of the few western countries that can survive on their own economy, only if they maintain a relatively low population density.

AfS would btfo out of their welfare state gibs, effectively destroying their ability to live in Sweden, let alone breed. There would almost definitely be a civil war between the so-called no-go zones though, which are paramilitary training zones for muds.

Calm down Hitler, it's 500 000, per year.

And the leader of AfS has also said:

Attached: 96483531.jpg (1816x816, 912.97K)

By bringing the boot user, when faggots ruin everything that's the only thing left to do.

NATIONALIST INTERNATIONALE

Attached: nationalist internationale.png (642x93, 9.64K)

Nuance, nigger.

They took in the worst of Chile's criminal elements.

Attached: CRP-Sweden.mp4 (640x360, 15.74M)

Communists that fled Pinochet.

I’d say, Sweden should be generous, give them helicopter rides

home.

Hopefully they deport them to a special "holding" camp while they await processing to Madagascar.

hehehehehehehe

Meanwhile in western Europe they still insist to present Sweden as a social model in terms of immigration. Fucking media, I wonder who is behind them.

Good but not enough, considering Swedens current predicament it's likely 1-2 million who must be deported if the swedish state and people are to survive past the coming decades.

Even if you manage to round them all up at the end of a gun, an air ticket for each shitskin would cost too much and the receiving country would definitely refuse admission. The only solution would be to stuff them into container ships and dump them on African shores.

They have no choice. Asylum and shiet.

Even if they manage to get rid of 500,000 - they've still allowed 500,000 to remain, reproduce take up the doll and import their family members in through legal mechanisms. Every single shitholer has to be deported. Otherwise your country will have so many shitholers in it that it too will become a shit hole.

Choose only one.

Attached: 6E209D32-6998-4077-9517-A9F075FDB8C5.jpg (552x414, 11K)

Source on this? Wonderful if true.

Chileans, along with former Yugoslavian criminals that is basically running the mobs in Sweden and has been since the 90's and also the reason of so many bombings and shootings going on as there are rival gangs shooting eachother and they are basically putting stupid shitskins with guns to do the dirty work because they already have thousands other willing to live up to some stupid glorified gangster-culture.

One of the reasons most "BASED YUGOSLAVIANS" are against muslim-immigration aswell. They are just scum of the earth that want to get rid of competition all while importing drugs, guns and prostitution into our country from eastern europe. But don't tell the civcuck SD-followers that….

They said, atleast 500k. Not a precise number, it could be millions aswell since AFS has been pretty clear about securing the future of the swedish people.

Sweet.

10% of the total amount

That will fix it all, Sweden.

Attached: 1506645324001.gif (225x240, 1.98M)

It does not work that way. Just look at the gypsies infesting sweden. The only working solution is physical removal.

Attached: IMG_7483.PNG (839x482, 29.7K)

Numbers beat quality. See World war 2 where everyone universally agreed the German forces were by far the best on the field but they lost due to zerg rushing.

Doesn't work as long as Sweden is in the EU. They move 1 border over, get asylum and now can move right back into Sweden through EU open borders.

Fuck, if they do this, I'll sign up to help them. I'll even pay my own ticket over there.

Cheaper to permanently erase them than let them stay or then deporting them. Thankfully it is easy to determine WHO SHOULD LIVE IN SWEDEN, because of the color of the skin/DNA…it is time for ALL FOREIGNERS AND ZIONIST MONGRELS to GET THE FUCK OUT!!
Caveat…if you have fucked one of these low IQ parasites, and chose THEIR CULTURE over your own you are going to be going back to the culture and people that you loved over your own people.

Wait they even have fucking gypsies?

IKR…that made absolutely NO SENSE to me at all…
WTF is up with this level of cogdis? All of them need to be blown the fuck out of Sweden…anything less is just going to result in ethnic conflict which WILL INJURE THE NATIVE PEOPLE. Do you love Sweden and the SWEDISH people…KICK THESE FUCKING FOREIGNERS OUT!!

Gyspies are behind most of the weapons smuggling going on in the Nordic region. They're a direct invasive force that is going ignored.

I've been hitting the Chinese pussy pretty hard the past couple years does that disqualify me?

Attached: 1 (608).jpg (2000x1339, 398.42K)

Haha…I would say yes because you lack discernment and racial loyalty, plus that Asian pussy isn't exactly 'selective' (that shit is dank) so you are probably a disease vector back to your own people…but I am a hard ass.

AFS and NRM are filled with ex-SD members and leaders.

They wouldn't be gaining ground if SD had stayed the course, but they had to pander to (((them))) and offer shitskins citizenship for doing nothing.

Attached: ted_ekeroth_med_israelisk_armetroja_bjorn_soder_och_israeliska_flaggor.jpg (593x395 19.15 KB, 39.57K)

They phrase it like that because a large chunk of immigrants in Sweden are Finns and Poles. It's to clarify that they're speaking of the non European immigrants, without outright saying it and getting shut down by the traitors in government for "breaking the law".

Kill yourself, Angry Foreigner. Also SD hasn't been over 30% since they started their "anybody can be Swedish" cuckoldry and started going down the pro-Israeli route. Only one party currently takes the stance that what goes on between jews and arabs is of no concern to us, and that party is AfS.
archive.fo/YWbUQ

Attached: (((SD))).png (819x707 419.51 KB, 18.82K)

They will just "deport" them to neighboring countries. Not where they are coming from.

France here.
Reee.

Actually I can't believe no one pulled out this card yet.

Attached: dzmeyxdzvgmgnaszzun5.jpg (1024x512 29.33 KB, 81.39K)

a) europe people wake up en masse to the lie that is diversity and stop the influx of foreigners and nothing happens apart from mass deportations, we win (((they))) lose
>b) 'a' happens and europe slimes start open conflicts across eu in which case GTKRWN, we win (((they))) lose

It's easy to make them go back if you cut off their gibs, and make them effectively non-citizens, it doesn't even have to be violent, most will self-deport, but there's a reason these shitskins chose places like Sweden and Germany over Poland and the like.

The only viable solution is bringing back death penalty for serious crimes,not giving the right of ownership to those who steal and castration for repeated offenders of lower crimes. If enforced,subhuman violence will be reduced to a very low number after a few generations.

And only to spread them to neighboring countries. It's not a laughable matter that Sweden is really a threat to its neighbors by having being a magnet of "refugees" so long. Of course they will deal it this way.

Attached: fun.png (665x634, 648.96K)

oops, here's the source
thelocal.no/20151125/norway-ups-border-controls-after-sweden-decision
archive.is/j3LRJ

if that doesn't work
its pretty simple, really

is the 'right-wing' in sweden doing a reverse of what progressives do in the US?

Kill all the shitskins and deport the batikhäxors to Somalia.

/p/ here
wishing you fags a pleasant summer

hail victory!

Attached: _MG_0627 1200.jpg (800x1200, 1.16M)

All Non-European are deported to their countries of origin. Children and wifes, husbands join their partners, get their nationality – we are family friendly.

Shitloads of gypsies begging outside stores, stealing copper, robbing the elderly in their homes and making shantytowns everywhere.

Removing gibs would direct future migrants to go to some more cucked country and cause a lot that are already there to leave. Physical removal of half of them makes that hugely accelerated. It is a huge thing if it actually happens.

I'd be disappointed if it did.

It's a good start…like 500,000 dead Jews face down in a ditch.

and hope it sinks as they go ape and the crew gets airlifted out
moving 500k shitskins by air that won't leave voluntarily doesn't seem like a good or even feasible idea

Fixed that for you.
Pressure valve party. Watch it either collapse or completely renege on its promises.
A bit like Brexit.

……………….A nigger just fucked my dick. I just shit my pants, I'm not even joking right now.

Unfortunately we white people often only learn through experience.

The entire world tells Sweden not to do it but they arrogantly do it anyway. Then after fucking themselves up, they begin to understand.

Same thing with America. We thought Civil Rights and non-white immigration were a good idea but the average white normie is gradually waking up.

Zig Forums is just ahead of the curve.

Don't you Swedecucks have over a million shitskins about now?

Sweden is already dead. Their genetics and demographics will never recover.

Attached: jewbitch.png (640x524, 289.29K)

Just when I thought those movies couldn't get any more Based…

Attached: 1342053111281.jpg (500x500, 17.93K)

2 million
25% of the population

aand im pretty sure the numbers served by the government is false

Where?

Attached: 14218711251810.jpg (480x360, 10.64K)

The numbers given by the government only counts those that are born abroad or born to two foreign born parents. Illegals and the the 2nd, 3rd and 4th generation immigrants are not accounted for.

Their own numbers dont ad up
Also they dont deport people denied residence or cut their welfare …
Down south they hand out EBT cards without even identifying the receiver

who cares what a shitskin says?
they will have a simple choice:
Leave peacefully
or
Stay and get lamposted by the RWDS
Once all the main streets have dozens of swingers the rest will shit their pants and disapear.
I for one can't wait to see all the rickety shitty boats going the opposite direction full of dejected niggers with only libya to look forward to

Good start but they need to do much more after that, like deporting all the shitskins leaving only the European migrants.
Good luck Sweden!

Kill yourself, blackpilling kike.

Attached: On top of mt. Salty.jpg (899x1200 141.28 KB, 87.2K)

freedomnews.org.uk/italian-and-polish-neo-nazis-join-forces-to-patrol-beaches-to-protect-women-from-migrants/

ask poles for help with kebab removal, sorry for no archive.

Air drop them into Somalia then.

A substantial subset of the shitskins are European migrants.

So this isnt your swedish democrats cucked feminist aut-right jew controlled OP party but a new party, isnt it?

Defeatism is next to treason, Swedens population is fine for at least another 10-20 years but they will need a racewar in that time to stop the current effects.

SWEDEN
NO

Nice try JIDF, now go back to >>>/auschwitz/

Attached: jew faggots.jpg (560x654, 107.56K)

From what I read cut their benefits and give returners a compensation.

Next up Canada. Join the Canadian Nationalist Party and help remove kebab in Leafland. Pic very much related.
nationalist.ca

Attached: Canadian Nationalist Party 21 Points.png (1728x972, 453.56K)

Either Sweden will rekindle the viking spirit and drive the fuckers out or the government will call for help from the (((international))) community to stop this "racist" movement.

Every Swede I've talked to who lives in urban areas, the ones that suffer the most from mass refugee migration, despises them. Even minorities that have long been legal citizens hate them. Every single thing you read coming out of their cucked media that they're fine and they love refugees is a bold faced lie.

There's hope yet.

Shit. Went full retard. Meant to agree with you user.

Attached: Mosquito2.png (500x414, 275.14K)

If then when the whites of europe decide enough and actually start deporting the willing shitskins and killing the unwilling to leave they should send every fucking last one of them to Israel and point out loud and clear the policy to bring them into white countries was entirely lead by dual citizen rat jews like spectre

Attached: svflag doom.png (800x500, 65.22K)

Alternate version, in case the original green color is preferred.

Attached: svflag doom 2.png (800x500, 65.43K)

I still can't believe the Swedes are coming around so quickly. It took the USA how many decades to come to this? I suppose it's a good excuse for Swedes to bring back their ancient ways. There's no fear for them if they have Valhalla to look forward to.

Canaanda is undergoing the most overwhelming colour of demographic replacement on the face of this earth. I'm not saying give up but it'll be an uphill battle of the greatest kind for leafs.

It's the natural response to being flooded fast by double niggers somalians, not just a steady trickle of standard subhuman spics or regular niggers. Both the two latter and american niggers are comfy to exist with in comparison. You'll see that soon in Minneapolis, if you aren't already and lügenpresse are keeping a lid on it

Attached: 1499166317248.jpg (960x540 104.86 KB, 2.97M)

I agree and would put my name forward as executioner if called upon by the government. There is a thumbnail on the catalog of two sandniggers with a mutilated dog, I can go nowhere near that thread but I want someone to post a photo of their severed heads with their ears removed, I would do far worse to those filthy niggers. They made a serious mistake doing that and making it public, until I saw that thumbnail I was prepared to go easy on sandnigger women and children but that small image has hurt me badly and as I scratched an ear on each of my dogs, with a tear in my eye, I made a vow to kill everything in my path and any sandniggers I face will scream something hideous.

back to your comment, my anger sidetracked me. Death for all serious crimes and I'd go a step further to really drive the point home and I'd tell the sandniggers up front. Every time one of their vermin commits a crime the perp is killed publicly and 1000 refugees get deported immediately, without any considerations. Make it fucking 10,000.

Any leftist opposing these steps meets the same fate, public hanging. I reckon we reincarnate so it would be best if we clean the filth from our planet now and stop leaving it to future generations.