Truth Does Not Fear - Debating the Holocaust

(Shameless cross-post from half-chan)
>boards.halfchan.org/pol/thread/178029775

It is my belief that what is true does not fear investigation, as the result would simply prove the truth more obvious than before.

In this thread, I wish to establish what concrete resources there are for those who wish to learn the truth about the Holocaust. I'm personally skeptical - on the brink of denial. Whether you support or oppose the official Holocaust story, please post your evidence so that all, including myself, may examine it. I've been lurking Zig Forums for 3 years now, and I think the toughest of Zig Forums's positions to accept is the Holocaust.

You have pushed me beyond the line of questioning - no one can disagree that stories about "spanking machines" and "surviving the gas chamber multiple times" are lies. The 'survivors' that make these outlandish claims are lying with condescending flourish. This, however, exposes only the desire of *some* Holocaust proponents to exploit the narrative. While this is damning for their character, it is circumstantial. I have enough social sense to nurture a casual, civil tone when discussing it with people, but I need hard facts/studies.

I've argued it with friends, and the best that my friend could produce was a letter written by a soldier who visited one of the camps. The letter contained his account of many bodies and ovens. It said nothing conclusive - it could have been from typhus.

The closest I've found in my search is
Germar Rudolf. He published what seems to be an objective study, is chemist with doctorate, and was exiled for his work; That last bit alone means that his opponents sought to punish/suppress him for his work rather than debunk/humiliate him by disproving him). I'm now reading a study by Richard J. Green who seeks to disprove Rudolf's work, but I don't have the time to thoroughly read every study - I have a job and a life to keep up with.

I ask only for your best redpills/sources. Thank you for taking me this far.

Attached: bajewka.jpg (640x407, 37.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/
hooktube.com/watch?v=p5_1tGHbIXI
hooktube.com/watch?v=mmVvaW3_8ps
hooktube.com/watch?v=zWycX5LlcuU
hooktube.com/watch?v=ATMqauoTskI
hooktube.com/watch?v=2kTEF8_g-Vg
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZvIqT6eCEjM
hooktube.com/watch?v=wvz2ScVYQb8
hooktube.com/watch?v=NcNoDQO29dk
hooktube.com/watch?v=DpOlmua869Q
archive.org/details/AuschwitzWhyTheGasChambersAreAMythHD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Start here come back in 3 months after you have read all the articles and watched every video.
>HOLOCAUST DEPROGRAMMING COURSE

holocaustdeprogrammingcourse.com/

Fucked up in the first sentence; congrats.
>>>/polarchive/7

Oh. Yep. Alright. MODS! Please delete my post. I'm a dunce. I need to review the resources already available to me. Thank you!

I’m sure it’s fine. Stick around here, by the way; cuckchan’s leftist these days.

I appreciate the help. I'll stick around. I find that fullchan is much quieter, and if fullchan is concerned about something, then it's worth being concerned about. I just need holocaust facts/information to deliver to people in discussions.

Attached: Holohoax 2.png (1245x1259 1.99 MB, 300.63K)

Attached: Jews - Holohoax 'Survivors'.jpg (2400x1800 162.91 KB, 935.62K)

Attached: holohoax.png (1738x485, 165.63K)

Thank you - I haven't seen a lot of these.

Attached: GEIL.jpg (186x184 60.71 KB, 38.81K)

David Irving is what introduced me, although he is in his old age now and has gone back and some of his things presumably to protect himself so look for videos of him in the 90's/00's. CodoH is a very factual source if you want to comb through the evidence against the holohoax and is my primary recommendation.

Does anyone has that image of Adolf and some other dude laughing with the list
And so on?

I know of that which you seek, but I don't think I have it myself. Bumping.

fuck i know i had it but i can't find it

The Holocaust Happened
15 MILLION GERMANS MURDERED
#neverforget
#jewsdidthis

My grandfather was in a "death camp".
He's white…
He was still alive after they released him..

Attached: 35j1eqd.jpg (1575x1302, 310.18K)

The oven dodgers don't claim that six million were gassed. They say around half of them were gassed with the remainder being shot and buried in mass graves. (None have been found yet…)
This might be a more recent revision on part of the Jews finding the six million gassed claim indefensible.

The kikes and their endless lying attempts.
Now it's 3 million?
Sounds more believable right?

Before i was mad now i'm just amused.

In other words "I don't like what he says, therefore it's wrong".

They still maintain that six million Jews were killed, they've invested too heavily in that number to back out of it plus it carries religious significance to them.

Take it from someone who spent years studying the Hoax. Treblinka is the weakest part of their story. From thousands gassed to death in minutes with diesel fumes that aren't lethal, to the remains of almost a million of the mythical six million buried in a precisely known location whose graves have never been proven to exist.

more

Irving was never persecuted for his opinions he was he is jewish too

Personally what has done it for me is the simple fact that JEWS can not even make a single historically correct movie. Human history is quite interesting in and of itself, often the truth is stranger than fiction. Somehow, this escapes the Jew mind.

Look at JFK, look at Marco Polo by the Weinstein Company on NetFlix, look at that bullshit Django Unchained, the list is endless and I haven't put a lot of thought in listing all of the many bullshit movies the Jews have produced. Every god damn movie ever made by Jews is complete and total bullshit. Mother fuckers can't tell the truth to save their lives, the bible and the torah, both total bullshit also.

It's late and I'm tired. Yitzhak Arad's book is a good place to start. It's an easy read, full of impossibilities. But he was the director of Yad Vashem, so the source is beyond criticism.

Attached: Arad Belzec Sobibor Treblinka pg.235 rehearsals.jpeg (454x135 74.23 KB, 64.24K)

Just found this. A Brithish movie from 1940 that's against the Third Reich. Here already that tried to implant the holocaust lie.

If you really want to get a grip on the Holohoax and you can sit through an hour and a half video watch Denier Bud's " One Third of The Holocaust"
which has a few minor technical errors but overall it was groundbreaking

It's fun to comb over all the details and rub the impossibilities of their lies in their face. But it all boils down to you cant hide the remains of six million bodies most of which are claimed to be buried in mass graves, even if they were (partially) cremated. you can however cover up the alleged graves with thousands of tons of boulders and concrete to keep anyone from investigating though. That's not suspicious at all

Attached: mem2.png (1280x960, 1.57M)

the truth is debating the holocaust is stupid, these fucks will be dumb , dont try to convince them. Use it as a litmus test.

truth fears wasting time on useless fucks, let them burn

Don't you know the Germans used super ovens which don't exist anymore. It could melt a body in a minute, bones and all!
This is an actual lie I've been told.

Attached: 1373617178371.jpg (1475x453 353.49 KB, 183.22K)

Thank you.

Anyone that breaks the conditioning they were inculcated with from birth, can stand a little outside the propaganda, look back at it, and see how insane the accusations are.

Rollercoasters of death? Deadly masturbation machines? Turning people into lampshades and soap? Different colored smoke coming from the chimneys, depending on the national origin of the Jew being burned? Fountains of blood spurting up from the ground when a truck would pass by, due to all the Jews mass-buried outside the camps? And the insane numbers they claim were murdered, numbers that would be, by an enormous margin, physically impossible to attain, given the equipment and time involved?

Possibly most telling of all, the laws in every western country but the U.S., that make it ILLEGAL to question the official story, on pain of imprisonment…THAT, alone, should be enough proof for anyone that they are lying.
Then, when you also consider the torture of the German military "witnesses," at Nuremberg, and the statement of the judge that no evidence as to the falsity of the charges would be allowed to be presented in the trial, etc….just what conclusion can you draw?

That the whole damn thing is utter crap seems pretty obvious. Individual proofs can be presented, and has been presented many times here, but all that is merely "gilding the lily," as the realities I've mentioned are enough to indicate a falsehood is being promoted.

Attached: BookBurning.jpg (1000x592, 143.67K)

Other than the lampshade and soap lies, we never heard that other stuff. I do remember learning about the holohoax once and remember seeing the Auschwitz chamber door being some rotten wooden one with fucking holes taped over. Even as a kid/teenager (can't remember exactly when) I found that very peculiar that the Jews couldn't simply smash down that weak door. But as a stupid kid who didn't care about most things I just went on with my day.

As an adult it was watching a certain video where a man talks about the disposal of bodies. Even starved and emaciated bodies have significant weight, not to mention dragging bodies is a bit awkward. Then consider the sheer number of bodies that had to be disposed of before the next gas session. Then further consider the size of the shower rooms and how long disposal would take, even with an army of ubermensch SS warriors from Hitler's dreams. All of this happened every day, multiple times a day, the logistics completely don't line up.

lurk more.

All of these claims, and many more besides, were written up in the memoirs of people that waxed wealthy off the telling.
Many of them were very respected authors, invited routinely to speak at prestigious universities (if any of them can be said to be "prestigious" anymore).
Everyone simply accepted these ludicrous tales to be fact, because it never entered their minds to consider that these people, and others, may be lying to them. They never even intellectually questioned the functional possibilities of the statements.
But the truth comes out, eventually. And if someone has been routinely lying to you, for over 70 years, what stretch is it to question EVERYTHING they've been telling you?

Attached: HitlerFBI.jpg (590x393, 94.88K)

Personally, this was tipping point for me, I was curious about how could they lose the war in lieu of all that ridiculous stuff like .
Eventually I asked online if that could've been possible, the angry reactions as if I didn't had the right to question led me to call it bullshit. I'm glad to be no longer blind.

Typical jewish cemetery, all paved over.
Nothing to see here goyi guys

Le Silence de Heidegger is sadly not yet translated right?

Most French and German texts are untranslated, especially so if they contain unauthorized opinions.

call the thread
next time tbh
dumping a few things

Attached: holohoax camps soviet land.jpg (800x868 44.36 KB, 161.78K)

Attached: 1454715982341.png (431x696 2.45 MB, 102.79K)

The problem with the term "holocaust denial" is that it implies the factual existence of a holocaust and that there is something noteworthy about denying it.

I believe "holohoax exposure" is better.

This is effective. The Morgenthau plan awareness programme (also called the school of life) is indeed a good counter to the lolocaust's edgy pseudo-genocide. Consider the following: why the hell are only the jewish deaths idolized and held up on a pedestal? Why are all the "death camps" on the (((Bolshevik))) side? All other deaths, 100M by Commies, etc do NOT get their own museums and commemorative mugs or worship. It is a damned scam, a business. The purpose is to keep us compliant and MEVER looking into what those ebil nadsees (oh, and Henry Ford and Winston Churchill) actually believed.

Daily reminder that the SS was the largest multiracial army in human history.

*NEVER SCAMMED AGAIN

Treblinka is up to 900,000? Dang, I can remember way back when it was 750,000. Did you know the Nazis used to beat inmates to death with shovels for "facecrime" – having a black eye or bruise on your cheek and not reporting yourself for shooting?

Those Nazis sure were bad guys. We should probably give Israel a pass after what the Jews have been through.

Very good point, I retract my statement

Stop peddling this fabricated trash you shitskin loving faggot.
the SS exclusively consisted of aryan nordic/germanic people.

My standard answer to the 6 million isn't to quibble over numbers. What's one order of magnitude among close(st) allies?

Instead, I just say "I don't care." Complete indifference – feigned, of course. I'm actually boiling with rage at the kikes' lies, but I pretend it's no big deal. When this inspires a sidelong glance in my direction, followed by a tentative question or two to see what I mean by not crying over the ring scene in Schindler's List, I reiterate: I don't care, since there were bigger and worse "Holocausts" going on at the time, and nobody ever said shit because we did them.

The conversation is usually over at that point, but some people ask what I mean. Now it's on:

Attached: Freedom_Fighter.jpg (979x746, 134.73K)

six gorillion

Attached: ANCIENT SIX GORILLION.jpg (535x569 191.76 KB, 56.08K)

This simplest point : originally the 6 million included 4 million killed at Auschwitz. After the impossibility of killing 4 mil at Auschwitz became too obvious, the total at that camp was lowered to c. 1million.

But they never changed the overall 6 million figure, how the missing 3 mil gone from Auschwitz was replaced by some other 3 mil dead was never explained. Laughable.

i found a good infographic about this once that compared the death tolls of various genocides from WW2, stating that even if six gorillion was true, deaths whites endured was far, far worse.

Attached: 4.jpg (1084x1020, 243.83K)

>>>Zig Forums
do you think Zig Forumsacks are retarded or something?

Attached: vapor swastika.png (604x767 44.13 KB, 28.67K)

They have an assortment of concentration camps, in which an unknown amount of Jews and other filthy goyim were gassed to death. Then they also have the Einsatzgruppen, which supposedly dealt with the rest (how many? who knows). Because of their religiously symbolic 6 million figure, they spread that number around depending on the 'historian' and time questioned. They knocked 2.5 million off the Auschwitz figure in 1990 or so, but conveniently discovered that about that same number were murdered in the Ostland by Einsatzgruppen. It's unfalsifiable and given the variety of statistical claims, skeptics can easily be accused of strawmanning bc
and so on. In fact, eight years after W. Sanning detailed the demographic situation of European Jewry, a German team brought out their own study that negated, but did not refuted his claims. Most amusing, they rehashed the long rejected claims that some were gassed in the American-inspected German camps, like Bergen Belsen and Dachau, all in order to reach that magic 6 million. Slippery eels they are, and if there were a shred of academic honesty involved, they would be pinned on a single, definite claim that could then be refuted. Of course, nearly universally they warn 'Holocaust historians' against arguing with revisionists.

I wonder why?

I'm to lazy to make a webm, but check out Alison Chabloz' Survivors, it's quite good and she was prosecuted for it in bongland

Attached: 1488239097868.png (252x189 382.99 KB, 13.5K)

Attached: 1-b.jpg (1083x1020, 243.63K)

Globally reported for being a spamming yiddish idiot

Go fuck yourself asshole Stormfag.

The only storm here is the one coming for you, fag.

To be perfectly honest, this type of propaganda doesn't even make sense.

You say that whites can't have white nationalists on their side and that they need to ruin the lives of those who would wish to protect them and keep them from being surrounded by those who would gladly exploit, rape and kill all white people out of existence because… why?

Good find.

I dispute the validity of that chart regardless of its source.

Attached: niggers have muzzles.jpg (657x540, 49.29K)

Holohoax needs no debating within ourselves.
A simple IQ test of asking why transport (((people))) to be executed when they could be executed on the spot with a simple bullet or less.
Also, guillotines were invented centuries ago.

There was not and there never will be death camps in any country unless it's run by literal retards.
You can decide to kill everyone on a concentration camp, but that's still a camp made to concentrate enemies of the state, not a camp made to kill them. The decision to kill them was made after they all were concentrated. (like the german prisoners of war disarmed combatants who were all starved by (((americans))) and (((british)))

Germar Rudolf - was imprisoned 4 years in Germany for fully debunking the lie that even a single jew was systematically killed. Bonus points for being a chemist who took samples to test for Zyklon-B evidence (there wasn't any). You really don't need any source other than Germar.

That is included in the first post mass info dump.

Don't be a Victim
Learn how to FIGHT BACK against against pesky, predatory Jews.

Attached: holoc Spahnr.jpeg (477x499, 95.23K)

There was an interview with a polish guy that spent 4 years in Aushwitz. Some murder camp it was.

There was never any such decision.

No one reads dumps. Did I say an hour and a half? I meant four and a half hours. There are a few minor errors but he basically destroys the holohoax.

A handy fact to keep in mind, even jewish hoax 'historians' only claim there were muders of jews at six camps. All of the conveniently in Russian territory after the war.

Attached: Nazi Death Camps.webm (640x360, 6.34M)

*A handy fact to keep in mind, even jewish hoax 'historians' only claim there were murders of jews at six camps. All of them conveniently in Russian territory after the war.

A better thing to think about, would be how to systematically debunk the holohoax in a debate. The best redpills directly adress the arguments of the opposition and show, how ridiculous their points are.
I'm gonna play devils advocate now, show me your counterarguments:

If Zyklon B was only used to exterminate bugs, why are there documents that show large orders of Zyklon B with removed warning smell?

How do you explain the large collection of pictures, showing massive piles of corpses, or the systematic deportation?

How do you explain all the testimonies from SS-Generals?

What do you say when the opposition uses one of the following tactics:

(muh 6 Gorillion)

(Appeal to popularity)

(Appeal to empathy)

(Y u so full of hate)

(muh jewish persecution over 1bazillion years)

Attached: adolf_hitler_fb.jpg (865x452, 62.63K)

Attached: c84e591366b037f80a49566e483b4c8d07f5978710e938bd33b1a91598e1577b.jpg (422x401 431.55 KB, 158.71K)

I like the conspiracy theory technique.

The holohoax is a conspiracy theory. The theory is that the solution to the jewish question was not, as they claimed deportation under the transfer agreement, but murdering millions of people in exotic ways including masturbation machines and the holocoaster, destroy the bodies and fake all documentation to cover it up.

There are no statements of German government officials that indicate it may have happened and all official documentation refutes it. The entirety of the evidence to support this theory is often recanted or fraudulent witness reports, images of people who died … during a war, and confessions gained under torture.

The onus is on the accuser to prove any accusation of a crime, and the holohoax is weak even for a conspiracy theory.

Then I like to leave people with these questions.

Why, if these people were gassed, does it look like all the bodies died of disease or starvation?

Why kill all the jews? What did they do to deserve death. I can't believe that it was random hatred for absolutely no reason whatsoever. What, if these people were murdered, did they do that was so bad, so unforgivable that it warranted extermination.

Attached: Ingrid Rimland 1998.webm (540x360, 7.38M)

It was cheaper

Please show me a picture of piles of corpses from one of the six alleged death camps we've been waiting 70 years

It's no secret the Germans wanted the jews out of German territories.

Please be more specific. I believe the few Germans that confessed intentionally made up ridiculous tales so that future generations would know it was bullshit but it appeased their captors at the time.

Does this thread have an invisible anchor?

Attached: slide it.jpg (428x361, 52.04K)

The argument vector that finally knocked a few acquaintances awake after going through everything was:
Bravo to the user that wrote that, you helped a couple people in my life that I wasn't able to.

So anyone has any decent holoax documentaries in good quality? One of my friends just recommended TGSNT to me saying I might be interested. Guess my blatant nazism rubbed off on him. Knowing he likes documentaries, I want to respond in kind with a bunch more.

Managed to find Eric Hunt's three movies on jewtube. Yeah, I know he went full shabbos goy lately, but I remember that these are good:
hooktube.com/watch?v=p5_1tGHbIXI
hooktube.com/watch?v=mmVvaW3_8ps
hooktube.com/watch?v=zWycX5LlcuU
hooktube.com/watch?v=ATMqauoTskI

There's also Dean Irebodd's work:
hooktube.com/watch?v=2kTEF8_g-Vg
In 4 parts on goytube, and all but part 2 are blocked in my country. I can't watch them on hooktube either, but maybe others can.
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZvIqT6eCEjM
hooktube.com/watch?v=wvz2ScVYQb8
hooktube.com/watch?v=NcNoDQO29dk
hooktube.com/watch?v=DpOlmua869Q
Available in full on archive.org however:
archive.org/details/AuschwitzWhyTheGasChambersAreAMythHD

I know there's a lot more out there. This is just off the top of my head.

Attached: oy.png (626x155, 12.49K)

"Holocaust Exposed" - by Pastor Steven Anderson

The man who presents this video, Steven Anderson, is woke AF about the holocaust bullshit.. He debunks the whole story in this video.

When it comes to red pills and waking up normies (& especially Christian normies) to the fact that they are being systematically lied to, this video by Anderson is nonpareil.

If you have a friend or family member that just needs some logic and facts about the "holocaust deception", show them this entertaining presentation. It reveals a lot of curious facts and gives references.

Holocaust Jews tell the Truth about Auschwitz

This 15 minute montage of Jews who were really there in the Auschwitz concentration camp talking about the reality of life there is one of the most powerful red pills.

So many lies. I nearly laughed out loud when they mentioned the "purpose" of the Treaty of Versailles. My god, the more I watch the worse it gets.

Bump. Good work, and make sure to spread it.

Brought to you by the same shameless (((people))) that concocted the absurd term "climate change denial".

Some original OC for you guys.

Attached: Anne Juden Frank.png (1920x1500, 3.43M)