Cucked Australia full of shit throwing niggers destroying this great country

BUT THE LEFT DEFEND THIS MADNESS
I bring you two news stories, one is the pathetic jewish communist response, the other is a sort-of subjective take on a serious fucking problem here in Australia.
News.com.au is an atrocious agency but it is a telling article and shows you how hard (((they))) try to sound like the general consensous agrees with them.
The story in question is about an elderly lady who works at jewellery story who was involved in two seperate incidents where niggers robbed the shop and held a gun to her head. The channel 7 article and story then explain the time fraim here was well over one year and has been a long time since the incident, as this is the elderly ladies first time on TV talking about it, the story then peels away to discuss the matter from the other side of the fence. Interviewing some filthy nigger and how he became a gang member in Australia. And lightly touches on how political correctness is preventing any form of discussion and that the police cannot even raise tbeir voices against niggers.
The news.com.au article attempts to pathetically disprove the article with this:
Because apparently comprehension is lost when an article states this was three years ago and how dare they dig up stories that are about 3 years old as evidence …
The news.com.au article then begins its regular skewing of facts = peoples opinions on twitter vis a vis a Nigger called Maker Mayek:

And our recent loud mouth comedian (cause a comedian is always a good source for subjective news and moral compass referencing) Meshel Laurie saying :
They then double down the white men narrative with a tweet from Alana schetzer (probably a kike)
And someother random Kon K:

Of course comedian Meshel Laurie was very vocal recently in Aus about this Eurydice Dixon bullshit where now here in straya cunt, EVERY. SINGLE. MALE. Is an apparent rapist and murderer. So to see her link these two completely different subjects together is somewhat literary genius. Infact it boggles ones mind but lets not go down that road. But then for this article to back this claim up that our white “male” problem is worse than the niggers is infuriating me beyond reason.

But one point I wish to make before offering my solution, is that this Kon K aptly points out how dare we worry about .01% of the population (assuming he didnt whip that out of his anus) This reminded me of youtuber “Morally Gray”’s video on Eurydice Dixon (link below) where he aptly points out, stacking the stats against his theory, that women face a .001% chance of being raped and murdered.
I feel if there are any shitposting aussie cunts in here you need to watch that video from MG (I dont condone his work, him and bearing are like australias answer to Jordan B peterson and jew boy shapiro) and start making the rounds on these fucking twitter hashtags dispensing red pills.

Youtube video:
youtu.be/NAAFYKCvAos
Archive:
Sunday night news story:
archive.is/8E2z2
Bullshit left wing wank:
archive.is/8n4YM
Sources:
The Sunday night news story:
au.news.yahoo.com/amphtml/gun-head-dangerous-criminal-gangs-roaming-australias-streets-223245332.html?__twitter_impression=true
Bullshit left wing wank story:
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/channel-7s-sunday-night-slammed-for-racist-african-gangs-segment/news-story/cc61a1baf5f97f49dc5836fd994df16e

Attached: 1F297087-D234-465C-B4FD-3F1703CD595B.jpeg (360x360 21.11 KB, 93.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

legislation.nsw.gov.au/#/view/act/1996/46/part2/div2/sec12
aic.gov.au/publications/rip/rip38
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/protest-planned-for-channel-7-headquarters-over-racist-sunday-night-story/news-story/401030282572d1a6f2319f5f16b9d35e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I cannot seem to upload screenshots from my phone from the articles but I recommend you read the Bullshit commie story then go read the passive semi subjective news story and just be impressed with how quickly this sort of shit gets shoad, his must be the path Sweden went down years before us all.

who the fuck cares about australia. why does that irrelevant country get two threads up, maybe more if i looked. no one cares. you're a chinese farming subsidy. abbos aren't australia's problem. it's the chinese. dumb dingo fucker

You should care, the Monarch dumped all the undesirables here, people who couldnt play the jewish game and were poor they dumped them all on this island. People like you, people like me. We are a failed experiment like the Pilgrams of america, or the colonising french explorers. We are all in the same boat, with the same enemy.
The reason you see so many Australian threads too is because of the timezone difference too, try to think just a little bit more before you make your next reply.

There's no point arguing any more. Lines have been drawn. Leftists will say and do anything, they'll say that it's not all Muslims, then in the very next sentence they'll claim that all men are rapists and murderers. The only way forward is either taking control of the state (by force) or separating ourselves from it and waiting for it to collapse under it's own idiocy.

It's all emotional mental programming. Mass immigration and foreigners = good, so we can't talk poorly of them. Men = bad, so they're fair game. The people who go on about these things are literally useful idiots whose IQ is just high enough for them to play the virtue signalling game but not high enough to see that they're playing by someone else's rules.

Attached: 1392335631503.png (343x400, 54.83K)

Very perfectly put, and as Dr. David Duke pointed out aptly in “the secret behind communism” this is their game of destabilisation, flooding a country and forcing them to race mix, they have successfully done this all over europe and russia and ukraine, they are doing this throught england and sweden, canada and america. And now australia is in full swing.
And as Culture of Critique points out, they have all their bases covered. They have been playing a lon game for eons now, setting up the social programming from decades before us. Through every communist uprising, socio-political movements to equal rights. Economical slavery and destroying anyone who questions any of it. What we need to do is stand together and overthrow this somehow. But of course, we are all just slaves, barely able to keep food on our tables let alone run for office or make a difference.

They bant better than the average bear.
Thats all they have going for them.
And that reef thingy

C’mon, time to fuck off. “Bant” has nothing to do with this topic, and your level of empathy is equal to that of a jew with a post like that. Maybe you should toddle off back to reddit and sow some seeds of discourse and doubt in minds more easily swayed.

Attached: 8BA5411B-8AA6-4ADA-8592-7F79886B30E5.jpeg (255x171, 23.81K)

Australians are so fucking brain damaged that they gave up their firearms and the right to self defense without a single shot fired. They don't deserve any empathy at all from burgers.

You can buy funs in Australia.

(1) The Commissioner must not issue a licence that authorises the possession and use of a firearm unless the Commissioner is satisfied that the applicant has a genuine reason for possessing or using the firearm.

(2) An applicant does not have a genuine reason for possessing or using a firearm if the applicant intends to possess or use the firearm for any of the following reasons:

(a) personal protection or the protection of any other person,

(b) the protection of property (other than in circumstances constituting a genuine reason as set out in the Table to this section).

legislation.nsw.gov.au/#/view/act/1996/46/part2/div2/sec12

Your entire country is a fucking joke, neck yourself.

What feminists really don't like hearing is that 52% of parents that commit filicide (murder of one's own child) are mothers and that 54% of victoms of filicide are boys.

source: aic.gov.au/publications/rip/rip38

Mothers and women are far more likely to physically, mentally and emotionally abuse children in their care for the simple fact that they generally have a much larger percentage of time in care of children. So if they really want to make an impact on domestic violence then #handsoffthekids #notmyaustraliaslut

>The story in question is about an elderly lady who works at jewellery story who was involved in two seperate incidents where niggers robbed the shop and held a gun to her head.
So much for Australia's gun control, huh? They continually use your country to shill for gun control here in the USA.

That's discounting abortion because
Otherwise it'd have been 99%

That wasnt what was up for discussion, by any semblance of reasonable perspective your country is a fucking joke too. What matters is the lessons available for any self respecting Zig Forumsack to gain from, and how they can help other Zig Forumsacks through tough times. The spreading of the statistical difference between black gang crime and the miniscule chance of female rape and murder is paramount here, not the discussion of whos country is better than whoms. Australia lost alot of ground many years ago thanks to boomers and their pathetic inability to stand against tyranny. Probably a knock on effect of sending all the brightest and fittest off to some poxy war for the jews, and the loss of billions of years of high profit investing parents across thousands of potential families that never were. Instead we are stuck with low profit minimal investment families with low IQs that are happy to watch rom-coms and foot ball than think for themselves for a fleeting fucking moment. Stay the course or spread your off topic dribble else where. My country matters to me as much as yours does to you.

For being a former prisoner colony full of undesirables, Australia became the powerhouse of the Southern half of the Eastern Hemisphere. Of course that was before you guys got kiked up post 1960 as did the rest of the Anglosphere.

Tell those gun grabbing homos over there that there are more legally owned guns in Australia despite the laws and numerous buyback schemes we've had. There's also A LOT of buried weapons that old diggers and their relatives never handed back.

Oh I know. You guys now are more armed than you were prior to Port Arthur, which is an excellent thing. (Please continue to arm up!) Also, do you guys have any based gun rights groups in the country lobbying against gun control?

We have a couple of political parties that are very pro-gun.

Should have an NGO group like the NRA or GOA (Gun Owners of America) in your country as well.

I've yet to see, meet or hear of a single White woman named (((Meshel)))

Attached: 1352515261150.jpg (1136x1434, 679.1K)

You dont want to.

They've fought together with us in almost every war we've had

I don’t respect anyone that calls my brothers and sisters burgers. Unless they are calling themselves burgers.

You can buy funs in Australia.

This
Irl aus is horrible there's nothing redeemable about this country anymore it's a police state with nice weather everyone is on meth and just as miserable irl as they are on normie shitholes on the slow as fuck internet

Attached: Le_Jewish_Boong_Art_0.jpg (1800x1080, 1.08M)

Australia is fucking depressing to live in. Tremendous lethargy and idiocy everywhere. We're paralysed until the queen dies and maybe we can change out of this farce of a "democracy", although the end result will probably be the republic of New China.

Yeah guys, remember. Hitler killed all the white people in Germany because they were on drugs and stuff.

Ok this is now beyond a joke.
A new story just up;
news.com.au/entertainment/tv/current-affairs/protest-planned-for-channel-7-headquarters-over-racist-sunday-night-story/news-story/401030282572d1a6f2319f5f16b9d35e
This is Sweden 2.0 guys. We are not allowed to talk anout packs of niggers.
First they riot, then they will take over whole neighbourhoods, then, the police will section off whole zones as no-go areas. But, we will not have a platform to discuss this. What do we do guys?

Just the start of the article for those too lazy to follow the link;
Those are the words of a fed-up member of the African community in Melbourne leading a push to gather outside the television network’s headquarters on Friday afternoon.
Titan Debirioun is demanding an apology from the Sunday Night program over a “racist” story that aired last weekend promising to shine a light on “African gangs running riot, terrorising, robbing, wreaking havoc”.

why are we relying on tv ? internet is better to disperse this farce

Attached: oz gang rape nig.png (539x606 519.58 KB, 79.04K)

Attached: melb oz - sudan cometh.png (646x807 116.03 KB, 460.83K)

Not relying on any media source as its always pozzed to the hills. As is known. Epic news stories you have found though man cheers. Just infuriates me how the left and their media absolutely abhorrently defend this. And the left totally driven by commie jews and their tactics of inundating us with fucking niggers to further their agenda. What the fuck can we do about this? Australia is so cucked beyond repair.

Section 18C

As of November 2016, Section 18C is worded as follows:[1]

Offensive behaviour because of race, colour or national or ethnic origin

(1) It is unlawful for a person to do an act, otherwise than in private, if:

(a) the act is reasonably likely, in all the circumstances, to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people; and

(b) the act is done because of the race, colour or national or ethnic origin of the other person or of some or all of the people in the group.

Note: Subsection (1) makes certain acts unlawful. Section 46P of the Australian Human Rights Commission Act 1986 allows people to make complaints to the Australian Human Rights Commission about unlawful acts. However, an unlawful act is not necessarily a criminal offence. Section 26 says that this Act does not make it an offence to do an act that is unlawful because of this Part, unless Part IV expressly says that the act is an offence.

(2) For the purposes of subsection (1), an act is taken not to be done in private if it:

(a) causes words, sounds, images or writing to be communicated to the public; or

(b) is done in a public place; or

(c) is done in the sight or hearing of people who are in a public place.

(3) In this section:

"public place " includes any place to which the public have access as of right or by invitation, whether express or implied and whether or not a charge is made for admission to the place.

Section 18D

Section 18C does not render unlawful anything said or done reasonably and in good faith:

(a) in the performance, exhibition or distribution of an artistic work; or

(b) in the course of any statement, publication, discussion or debate made or held for any genuine academic, artistic or scientific purpose or any other genuine purpose in the public interest; or

(c) in making or publishing:

(i) a fair and accurate report of any event or matter of public interest; or

(ii) a fair comment on any event or matter of public interest if the comment is an expression of a genuine belief held by the person making the comment.

So in theory I could campaign against this invasion publically and decry foreign races entering the country if I ensure a fair and accurate report of any event or matter of public interest; or make a fair comment on any event or matter of public interest if the comment is an expression of a genuine belief held by the person making the comment.

So really that just means, be as publicly racist as you want so long as you can provide factual evidence

The issue though with it is the nature of those subsections denoting a double edged sword effect. I didnt even take it as how you put it until your opinion at the end which makes perfect sense but you would want to be absolutely careful to the enth degree. But news stories such as

Pointed out, yes. You could hold a public forum in which discussion is viable as it is factually correct to discuss such events. Fuck this stupid country though, so many loopholes for either side to have the weight of the law.

Because "the left" live in protected gated communities. If they take out the middle class it will ensure they stay at the top forever. They can then pass any laws or buy any land they want.

Australia country made of slaves who were emancipated and still managed to function.
So the slaves in australia became a functional society. So you can use Australia as an example as to why the muh black slave history = poverty narrative fuckin bullsht.

Continued:
The difference you say? Oh the slaves in australia were white.

Ausfags care.
FUCK OFF CHAIM

Kill yourself shitskin, strayans are some of the best shitposters on the net, and they're white. You have dark skin and you look like feces.

Yer pretty much with the bonus of freedom if you worked hard enough ie worked till your hands fell off.
It was fucking shit and only got a little better after that cunt Lord Sandwich got a lot of illiterate cunts educated to be useful and then shipped off with no ability to come back.
Irish / lowest class peasants got the worst of it.

You'll die slowly, it's coming sooner than you think too : )

the audacity of shitskins never ceases to amaze me
"Let's go live off of free white man money in white man's modern civilized country and rather than being humble and grateful, lets be disrepectful non-stop, cuss the white man out and harrass him at every opportunity. This will surely end well for everyone."

According to this new article,merely pointing out the truth exqcerbates nigger crime. Fucking niggers.

Attached: 4AE1C6A1-FDE1-4628-A7BE-16A3A8F3FAFB.png (750x1334 230.99 KB, 217.08K)