Bottleneck of 700,000 migrants wait in Libya to cross the Mediterranean to Europe after Italy turned boats away

Bottleneck of 700,000 migrants wait in Libya to cross the Mediterranean to Europe after Italy turned boats away
A spike in attempted illegal crossings has led to some 300 people die this week
Migrants are reportedly finding new ways to hide, including 'coffin-sized' spaces
The NCA has claimed smugglers are making up to £6billion each year
Tom Dowdall, NCA deputy director of organised immigration crime, warned of a ‘meltdown’ in Libya because of Italy’s policy.
He said migrants were finding new ways to evade detection, including hiding in ‘coffin-sized’ spaces in vehicles, with ‘complicit lorry drivers’ charging up to £2,000 per migrant.
He revealed that smugglers collectively make up to £6billion a year charging would-be migrants.
A single boat from Africa to Europe could make them up to £300,000.
He said: ‘Organised crime gangs are loading people into lorries, before bringing them through France and onto the UK. There are adapted hides in the rear of vehicles, an area for six to eight people, with welded false doors, and coffin “hides”.’

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5932107/Migrants-wait-Libya-cross-Mediterranean-Europe-Italy-turned-boats-away.html
archive.is/kogpb

Attached: doa.jpg (634x392, 96.13K)

kike free

with blockades in place in some parts, this sort of thing was inevitable

It's over

Rescued migrants hide their faces aboard the Open Arms aid boat after being rescued from the Mediterranean while trying to cross from Libya

Attached: 4DE0329E00000578-0-image-a-6_1531096820574.jpg (634x442, 77.04K)

Better to prevent than to cure.

Attached: god of racewar.jpg (1400x1041, 214.53K)

It would be a shame if those rafts were sunk in international waters

Maybe the 700,000 would-be (((migrants))) will decide to turn the Libyan port into a bustling and lively city instead.. ha *cough* *cough*

They are praying dipshit, because of all the gibs they are gonna get

We really should be drone striking the enemy soldiers as they amass for transport. Kikes would never allow it, however.

Attached: African_Apartment_for_Rent.jpg (1280x720, 62.81K)

Just imagine how stupid you have to be to think these gibs-hunters are ashamed of themselves. Think about how ignorant you'd have to be not to recognize Muslim prayers. Just ponder what a fucking disgrace you would be in the fight we must wage if you can't even identify the enemy.

Wew.

Well well well looks like those spare ammo supplies will come in handy after all, eh defence contractor lurkers?

If the Icelanders can do it then… nvm.

What if the boat changes course during the prayer?

Allah chucks a crane on a mosque, duh.

I did see that although boats have been turned away, a load of immigrants did turn up on an Irish naval ship. There must be some sort of rules and regulations or agreements in place that prevent the Italians from turning a naval ship away so perhaps this could be the new way they plan to circumvent the current situation.

Oh come on, NGO's ships land absolutely where they want every day since years. The only change is that now Italia is more regarding but that's it, the invasion continues.

The struggle goes on and will never end.
Stop being complacent. Fight or die

The invasion will always continue, 1 million reeked havoc as they raped and pillaged their way across Europe, and they want to send another 10 million. That would definitely be the end of some countries in Europe. Invaders are already outbreeding white western countries as it is, most countries are experiencing healthy average birth rate of 2.4 going down to 1.5 meaning the indigenous population is rapidly shrinking. Borders need to be locked down and invaders repatriated.

It's only the beginning because the african population will double in 2050 so the world will have to welcome again one billion niggers which is more than the entire european population.

it will double unless they all starve to death after their aid being cut off :^)

It makes me so mad.

Just nuke africa. Literally do it.

THEY AREN'T MIGRANTS…THEY ARE INVADERS
Not sure why this is a difficult concept for Europeans.

(Checked)
And the people who help them, TRAITORS. Call a spade a spade!

Because human rights. It's in our constitution and in our education. It's a morbid mistake (I mean no form of life evolve on "protect the weak") but it's so ingrained it will be hard to overpass.

Today the pirates moving niggers toward Europe are unemployed.

Attached: 0710 - pirates.jpg (672x372, 39.83K)

Time to bring back pirate laws it seems.

Fucking Libyans helping eurpoor after destroying their country. Should help niggers into europe to destroy it once and for all.

(checked)

If European politician were all like Salvini the problem would be ALMOST already solved.

NUKE AFRICA

Teenage girls come home to discover home invaders hiding in their yard

Attached: niggers on live leak.mp4 (204x360, 5.02M)

when seconds count the police are more than 10 minutes away. Listen to these girls beg and pray for the lives.

Niggers - Pets of the Jews

Attached: ThisNiggaisCrazy.mp4 (1280x720, 3.41M)

No.

niggers are a toxic plague that will destroy the earth if they aren't culled en mass

Blacks are strong goy!!!

A nigger just fucked my dick. I just shit my pants, I'm not even joking right now. . . . . .

How convenient! They're already in coffins, so we don't need to move them into one. Just sink the boats and let the water pressure seal them in these coffins.