Jews Outnumber Whites in Many American Cities

Remember that A. Wyatt Mann cartoon from 25 years ago about how there are half a million Israelis in Los Angeles alone? While "Israelis" was the wrong word and it's all jews regardless of citizenship, now that figure has increased to two-thirds of a million.
Is it perhaps little wonder that San Francisco is so fucked up, when jews outnumber white residents in SF proper on a scale of 4 to 1? San Francisco would actually be the most jewish major city outside of Israel based on population percentage alone. (((Coincidentally))) the San Francisco Bay Area is home to Big Tech and many new startups (how do they even afford it, unless they are all jew controlled from the get go?).
We also find a similar dwarfing occurring in elite universities, most notably in the Ivy League schools.

Can anything be done to reverse this, or at least make still mainly white gentile cities such as Boise, Idaho stay that way?

Attached: KIKED.png (1343x725 138.66 KB, 51.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/124659/5-ways-you-can-revolt-against-the-modern-world
lostamericana.com/blog/rural-america-and-the-drug-epidemic/
lostamericana.com/blog/a-silent-exodus-what-happened-when-the-farmers-left/
apps.carleton.edu/curricular/mars/assets/Agobard_on_the_Insolence_of_the_Jews_for_MARS_Website.pdf
torontoeruv.org/boundaries/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I would say what, but everyone would call me a fed.

About 6 million things off the top of my head

Attached: jewish-population-united-states-jewish-virtual-library.png (800x537, 266K)

Fascinating

Attached: Election 2016 by US Counties.PNG (926x590, 349.91K)

start the pogroms

Use their tactics against them, launch a coordinated attack on (((fellow whites))) with minorities.

rofl
obvious D&C is obvious
there are what, 4, 5 million kikes in the US? How many cities, a dozen total? We all already knew that as we also already knew about kikes insatiable ethnic nationalism that's only okay for them to group together.

đź’Ł

This graphic is worthless

Attached: jeweddc.png (503x394, 41.15K)

Remind the 45% of Republicans who openly hate Democrats that 7 out of every 10 Jews are Democrats. Keep hammering that point home. 2% of the country providing 50% of DNC funding - if a group provides half a party's funding don't you think the policies of the group and party align?

It's very fucking hard to break away the conditioning. It works better on young adults though since the kikes can't into the internet and they are more skeptical of being spoonfed information from old media most don't even give a shit about ww2 and are more likely to make a holocaust joke when it is brought up.

Good, they've concentrated themselves in a few spots. This will make it easier.

Attached: J.jpg (768x997, 171.5K)

Salted nukes.

Nope.

Attached: survivors will be prosecuted.png (463x313, 288.44K)

North Korea which has a bad relation with Israel can target Los Angeles.

Why can't we send all of the Jews of the world to Israel?

When I was in Boston, most nonminorities were jewish. The building buzzers names were jewish. Being in a big city is uncomfortable for me, and I didn't see much caucasians, if I thought I did, they were usually jewish.

Kevin MacDonald has a great explanation of this through genetic differences. European caucasians were usually solitary, and as a result developed very little caucasian ingroup support. Unfortunately on the other hand they developed what MacDonald calls pathologic altruism. They never needed to see much of a protection of caucasian groups because they were on their own. The areas were sparsely populated and the environments were cold and harsh. In densely populated areas, cities and trade, Merchant Jewish groups were large and extended, therefore their acknowledgement of nonjews and distrust of others was genetically ingrained. They crave being around their own, and large groups of people are comfortable to them. White people like the independent urban lifestyle because it is genetically similar to what our environment pressured us to become.

Attached: macdonald.jpeg (480x360, 13.37K)

Wouldn't white people like rural areas more following this?

WHY THE FUCK DON'T THEY LEAVE THEMSELVES? ALMOST AS THOUGH THEY BENEFIT FROM THE CURRENT STATE OF AFFAIRS AND USE ZIONISM AS A FRONT TO DISTRACT US FROM THEIR INFILTRATION? ZOG IS FUCKING REAL AND GREATER ISRAEL IS DESIGNED TO BE RUN ON THE GROUND UP BONES OF THE ENTIRE OCCIDENT!

I actually find that quotes from notable figures throughout history, talking about the destructive patterns of the Jews, coupled with quotes from notable Jews themselves, talking of their plans, has the most success in redpilling older people.
Older people were born inside the closed system. The media told them what was true and false, for their entire lives.
They're mentally wired to defer to those they see as their intellectual superiors, and not to question them.
Which is why many of them don't question the media at all.
If you can provide them with quotes from notable individuals, it's much more likely to penetrate.
I'll follow this up with some of the quotes I used on my older family and older co-workers that worked like a charm.
Just discreetly send it to them in an email.
It's mostly shit you've already seen around here most likely. But it really sells it when you can create a bit of a narrative with the quotes.

Attached: 1482185111090.jpg (500x375, 155.95K)

typo thanks

Be careful, neo-AWM searches for his name in threads and hijacks them into a AMA.

Sage for off topic.

"The Messiah of Israel will only come when Christ, Europe, and Christianity, are totally defeated. Therefore, I ask you: Is this good news that Islam is invading Europe? Yes, this is great news!" ~ Rabbi David Touitou

"The ultimate goal is the forcible-coordination of all countries of the world: That shall be achieved by mixing the races with the goal to create a light brown race in Europe.
For that reason, 1.5 million immigrants from the third world shall migrate to Europe every year. The result would be a population with an average IQ of 90 that is too dumb to grasp anything, but intelligent enough to work.
The European countries would never again be competitors in the struggle for global domination and a multiple millennia old culture would be destroyed. Irrational people who will fight against this 'mingling of races', and put up any resistance against the global world order, should be killed." - Thomas P.M. Barnett, Jew, director of the Israeli military consultancy 'Wikistrat' in his book 'The Pentagon's New Map', 2004

"The Jewish people as a whole will be its own Messiah. It will attain world dominion by the dissolution of other races, by the abolition of frontiers, the annihilation of Monarchy, and by the establishment of a world republic in which the Jews will everywhere exercise the privilege of citizenship. In this new world order the Children of Israel will furnish all the leaders without encountering opposition. The governments of the different peoples forming the world republic will fall without difficulty into the hands of the Jews. It will then be possible for the Jewish rulers to abolish private property, and everywhere to make use of the resources of the state. Thus will the promise of the Talmud be fulfilled, in which is said that when the Messianic time is come, the Jews will have all the property of the whole world in their hands." ~ Baruch Levy, Letter to Karl Marx, June 1, 1928

"It is in the Jewish interest, it is in Humanities interest that whites experience a genocide. Until white children are burned alive, white women raped, mutilated, murdered and all white men who have not been slaughtered watch powerlessly as their people are terrorized; only then will mankind be on a more equal footing, ready to discuss white privilege and the apparent chip on the shoulder that minorities have." ~ Rabbi Ishmael Levitts

"Make no mistake about it: we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as the white race is destroyed-not 'deconstructed' but destroyed." ~ Jewish Retired Harvard Professor, Noel Ignatiev

"I think there is a resurgence of anti-Semitism because at this point in time Europe has not yet learned how to be multicultural.
And I think we are going to be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. Europe is not going to be the monolithic societies they once were in the last century. Jews are going to be at the centre of that. It's a huge transformation for Europe to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode and Jews will be resented because of our leading role." ~ Barbara Lerner Spectre, Jewish Founder of Paideia, European Jewish Fund in Sweden

"We Jews, we are the destroyers, and will remain the destroyers. Nothing you can do will meet our demands and needs. We will forever destroy because we want a world of our own." ~ Maurice Samuel, from the book 'You Gentiles' page 155

"The revolution won't happen with guns, rather it will happen incrementally, year by year, generation by generation. We will gradually infiltrate their educational institutions and their political offices, transforming them slowly into Marxist entities." ~ Max Horkheimer, Jewish sociologist, influential contributor to critical theory and the Frankfurt school

"Israel controls the U.S. Senate. The Senate is subservient, much too much; we should be more concerned about U.S. interests rather than doing the bidding of Israel. The great majority of the Senate of the U.S. - somewhere around 80% - is completely in support of Israel; anything Israel wants, Israel gets. This has been demonstrated time and again, and this has made foreign policy difficult for our government." ~ Senator William Fulbright, CBS Face The Nation, April 15, 1973

“I’ve never seen a President — I don’t care who he is — stand up to them. It just boggles the mind. They always get what they want. The Israelis know what is going on all the time. I got to the point where I wasn’t writing anything down. If the American people understood what a grip these people have got on our government, they would RISE UP IN ARMS. Our citizens certainly don’t have any idea what goes on.” - Thomas H. Moorer, Admiral, US Navy & Chairman, Joint Chiefs of Staff, August 24, 1983

"I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." ~ Ariel Sharon - October 3, 2001

"I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them." - Jewish Columnist Joel Stein, writer for the LA Times

"Non-Jews were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world; only to serve the people of Israel." - Rabbi Ovadia Yosef, Israeli Sephardic leader

"Historically, Jews had always thrived in nations and empires with multicultural, pluralistic and tolerant environments, while they fared badly in strong ethnic or nationalistic societies. European Jews have always been the emblematic stranger or 'other'. Therefore, by definition, a society where the stranger is welcome is good for the Jews. The future of European Jewry is dependent on our ability to shape a multicultural, pluralistic and diverse society." - Goran Rosenberg, Jewish author and journalist

"You must understand, the leading Bolsheviks who took over Russia were not Russians. They hated Russians. They hated Christians. Driven by ethnic hatred, they tortured and slaughtered millions of Russians without a shred of human remorse. It cannot be overstated. Bolshevism committed the greatest human slaughter of all time. The fact that most of the world is ignorant and uncaring about this enormous crime is proof that the global media is in the hands of the perpetrators." ~ Alexandr Solzhenitsyn

"The Bolshevik revolution in Russia was the work of Jewish brains, of Jewish dissatisfaction, of Jewish planning, whose goal is to create a new order in the world. What was performed in so excellent a way in Russia, shall also, through the same Jewish mental and physical forces, become a reality all over the world." - The American Hebrew, 1920

"The Communist soul is the soul of Judaism. Hence it follows that, just as in the Russian revolution, the triumph of Communism was the triumph of Judaism." - A Program for the Jews and Humanity, Rabbi Harry Waton, p. 143-144

“The Communists are Jews, and Russia is being entirely administered by them. They are in every government office, bureau and newspaper. They are driving out the Russians and are responsible for the anti-Semitic feeling which is increasing.” - Claire Sheridan, December 15, 1923

"Up to 80-85% of the first Soviet Union government members were Jews." - Russian President Vladimir Putin

“Use the courts, use the judges, use the constitution of the country, use its medical societies and its laws to further our ends. Do not stint in your labor in this direction. And when you have succeeded you will discover that you can now effect your own legislation at will and you can, by careful organization, by constant campaigns about the terrors of society, by pretense as to your effectiveness, make the capitalist himself, by his own appropriation, finance a large portion of the quiet Communist conquest of that nation.” - Prominent Jewish author Laventria Beria, The Communist Textbook on Psychopolitics, page 8

We mean the word 'red' literally, because we shall shed such floods of blood as will make all the human losses suffered in the capitalist wars quake and pale by comparison. The biggest bankers across the ocean will work in the closest possible contact with us. If we win the revolution, we shall establish the power of Zionism upon the wreckage of the revolution's funeral, and we shall become a power before which the whole world will sink to its knees. We shall show what real power is. By means of terror and bloodbaths, we shall reduce the Russian intelligentsia to a state of complete stupefaction and idiocy and to an animal existence… At the moment, our young men in their leather jackets, who are the sons of watchmakers from Odessa, Orsha, Gomel and Vinnitsa, know how to hate everything Russian! What pleasure they take in physically destroying the Russian intelligentsia - officers, academics and writers!" - Lev Davidovich Bronstein AKA Leon Trotsky

"I care not what puppet is placed upon the throne of England to rule the Empire on which the sun never sets. The man who controls Britain's money supply controls the British Empire, and I control the British money supply." ~ Jewish world banker, Nathan Mayer Rothschild

“I fear the Jewish banks with their craftiness and tortuous tricks will entirely control the exuberant riches of America. And use it to systematically corrupt modern civilization. The Jews will not hesitate to plunge the whole of Christendom into wars and chaos that the earth should become their inheritance.” - Prussian statesman Otto von Bismark, 1889

"Blacks have been purposely misled by the Jewish people who, in previous centuries, built their fortunes in the transatlantic slave trade, and who continue to manipulate and exploit us even today.
Because most black people make no distinction between Jews and whites, it is easy for the Jews to evade justice and escape the blame for the wrongs that they have inflicted on black people for centuries, by convincing blacks that it was the white man who did it.
In most cases, the vast majority of the white race had nothing to do with slavery or other crimes that have been committed against black people. Whites were and continue to be, exploited and manipulated by the Jews, the same as blacks, and their race is even more hated by the Jews, where blacks are simply disregarded by the Jews with indifference, as are other races.
Blacks are all simply pawns to the Jews who have no other use for blacks beyond being a source of profit to them and a weapon that can be used to help destroy whites, who they see as their sworn enemies, by encouraging blacks to breed with them until there are no longer any whites left." - Dontell Jackson

"Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French, British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants dominated." ~ Historian Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael, from 'The Secret Relationship Between Blacks & Jews, Vol. 1'

At the height of American slavery, 78% of slave owners were ethnic Jews. 40% of the Jewish population were slave owners, while only 0.35% of white Americans owned slaves.
Sources:
Rodriguez, p 385, US Government Consensus, 1860

"Read about the Jews who became slave traders, auctioneers, plantation owners, slave shippers, insurers, and financiers. And then study the Jewish politicians who helped create and enforce the Jim Crow laws; the Jewish merchants who targeted black cotton sharecroppers, growing extremely wealthy in the process." ~ Ice Cube, musician

“But let’s not forget the Jew. Anybody that gives even a just criticism of the Jew is instantly labeled anti-Semite. The Jew cries louder than anybody else if anybody criticizes him. You can tell the truth about any minority in America, but make a true observation about the Jew, and if it doesn’t pat him on the back, then he uses his grip on the news media to label you anti-Semite.” ~ Malcolm X

"We must realize that our parties most powerful weapon is racial tension. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can effectively mold them to the program of the Communist party." ~ Israel Cohen, Jewish-Zionist leader

"We will have a world government whether you like it or not. The only question is whether that government will be achieved by conquest or consent.” - Jewish Banker Paul Warburg, February 17, 1950, as he testified before the U.S. Senate

“The Jews form a state, and, obeying their own laws, they evade those of their host country. The Jews always consider an oath regarding a Christian not binding. During the Campaign of 1812 the Jews were spies, they were paid by both sides; they betrayed both sides.” - Count Helmuth Von Molke, Prussian General

“Wars are the Jews harvest, for with them we wipe out the Christians and get control of their gold. We have already killed 100-million of them, and the end is not yet.” - Rabbi Reichorn, Chief Rabbi in France, 1859

"The genius of the Jews is to live off of people, not off the land, nor off the production of commodities from raw materials, but off people. Let other people till the soil; the Jew, if he can, will live off the tiller. Let other people toil at trades and manufacture; the Jew will exploit the fruits of their work. That is his particular genius. If this genius be described as parasitic, the term would seem to be justified." ~ Henry Ford, creator of Ford Motor Company

Saved

Attached: quotes_about_jews1.JPG (1764x569 256.65 KB, 252.89K)

"Dispersed as the Jews are, they still form one nation, foreign to the land they live in." ~ Thomas Jefferson, one of the founding fathers of the United States

“They are the carrion birds of humanity. The Jews are a state within a state. They are certainly not real citizens. The evils of the Jews do not stem from individuals but from the fundamental nature of these people.” - Napoleon Bonaparte, Stated in Reflections and Speeches before the Council of State, April 30 - May 7, 1806

"Germany's unforgivable crime before the second world war was her attempt to extricate her economic power from the world's trading system and to create her own exchange mechanism which would deny (((world finance))) its opportunity to profit." ~ Winston Churchill, Propaganda in the Next War

In the 1930s, Churchill went bankrupt. Bernard Baruch, a Jewish Zionist investment banker, one of many members of "The Focus" purchased Churchill out from under his debt, and sponsored his return to politics. These Jewish Zionists effectively owned him for the rest of his career.

"The war wasn't only about abolishing fascism, but to conquer sales markets. We could have, if we had intended so, prevented this war from breaking out without doing one shot, but we didn't want to." - Winston Churchill to President Truman (Fulton, USA, March 1946)

"We must be aware of the existence of the demonic teachings of the Jews who assert things like the existence of equality in the phenomenal world, thereby distorting public order in our nation's society and destroying governmental control. Not only this, these demonic conspirators hold the deep-seated delusion and blind belief that they alone have been chosen by God and are therefore an exceptionally superior people. The result of all this is a treacherous design to usurp and dominate the entire world, thus provoking the great upheavals of today." ~ Hakuum Yasutani, Japanese Buddhist Zen Master, 1943

"Berlin transformed itself into the Babel of the world. Germans brought to perversion all their vehemence and love of system. Made-up boys with artificial waistlines promenaded along the Kurfustendamm. Even ancient Rome had not known orgies like the Berlin transvestite balls, where hundreds of men in women's clothes, and women in men's clothes, danced under the benevolent eyes of the police. Amid the general collapse of values, a kind of insanity took hold of precisely those middle class circles which had been unshakeable in their order. Young ladies proudly boasted that they were perverted: to be suspected of virginity at 16 would have been a disgrace in every school in Berlin." - Stefan Zweig, Austrian writer, on the rapid growth of open perversion within the Weimar Republic in Germany under Jewish media influence, after WWI, just prior to Hitler's rise (sound familiar?)

"The Jews were responsible for bringing negroes into the Rhineland. It suits the purpose of the cool calculation Jew who would use this means of introducing a process of bastardization into the very centre of the European Continent." - Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf

"I believe that Jews have a mission in life. They must see to it that the nations of the world get together in vast federation and become subservient to the Jews. But how can you achieve this and get peace if Germany exists? So let us sterilize all Germans, let us wage a war more horrible than war itself." - Theodore Kaufman, Notable Jewish author and Zionist

"There is not a single instance when the Jews have not fully deserved the bitter fury of their persecutors.” - Prominent Jewish author, Samuel Roth, from Jews Must Live, (1934), p. 64

"If it were not for the accident of my birth, I would be anti-Semitic. Any people that has been persecuted for two thousand years must be doing something wrong." - Henry Kissinger, quoted in Kissinger: A Biography, page 561

"The Jews belong to a dark and repulsive force. One knows how numerous this clique is, how they stick together and what power they exercise through their unions. They are a nation of rascals and deceivers." ~ Roman Politician and lawyer, Marcus Tullius Cicero, 63 B.C.

This is why every major city being nuke would be a good thing

ESL much Shlomo?

Name one downside to these modern day Babylons getting nuked besides fallout

It is disheartening to know that humanity has been aware of the destruction the jew brings for so long, yet they continue to do so. And now we are here, descending in to a much larger and much worse Weimar 2.0 that comprises the entire west because (((they))) have simply learned how to become more effective each time.
This time is the last. Whites have been stretched thin, brainwashed thoroughly, targeted openly for destruction.
I hope we have fight left in our race for what is to come, and I hope the wisdom of our race and the clarity of our past mistakes is obvious when the time comes.
Because regardless if the fight is left or not this time in our waning history, we simply won't have it left the next time this happens.
The jew has put the white race in such a confused and dying defensive position that our extinction is visible from many horizons already. Once you realize that life itself is a constant war for survival you realize that we have been losing territory and numbers for quite some time now.
Once you realize that jews bring social pestilence and plague, enslavement, lies and deceit, decadence and filth… You realize that they are the physical embodiment of traditional and true evil. What does that make those that they hate the most? What does that mean for the future?
The end times does not require a God or judgement if you simply kill off all that is pure and good and manifest Hades in its place.

The same way spics will go back once you cut off the gibs, once shots are fired, kikes will fuck off back to jewland.

You are programed to be passive: returnofkings.com/124659/5-ways-you-can-revolt-against-the-modern-world

>returnofkings.com/124659/5-ways-you-can-revolt-against-the-modern-world
good read. I agree. 90% there. need to leave this fucking place

The kikes are consolidating their populations. This is good. Now we can minimize collateral damage and wipe them off the map without any regrets or concerns.

Dude no. You need to stay and fight. There is no future in agriculture: lostamericana.com/blog/rural-america-and-the-drug-epidemic/

lostamericana.com/blog/a-silent-exodus-what-happened-when-the-farmers-left/

Nice quotes, but his name was Lavrentiy. Just makes it a little easier for anyone who gets curious and wants to read more about him.

Paul Warburg died in 1932. That was his son James Warburg. The actual quote is slightly different, though that is basically the threat he was implying.

Look into salted nukes. Like neutron bombs, they kill but leave buildings intact.

Jews are white.

Fun Fact NYC is 18% Jewish and 15% White excluding Jews and Hispanics

Absolutely, look at this blonde haired blue eyed aryan.

Attached: Laura Loomer.jpg (1400x1652, 837.12K)

We need to pursue them to the ends of the Earth and wipe them out, obviously.

no they are not they are not why would you say that?

A clay sculpture fashioned after whites also is white.
but it's not human AND white.

Attached: kike_genes.png (640x480 51.86 KB, 100.7K)

People need to learn. A lot of people don't want to learn.

Reported.

Attached: 99eabb100e99498c7ecf374bd72b3bae6e6c85111a968fa35b59df22913005f0.png (821x392, 11.47K)

Yep.

Looks like a man crossdressing as lauren southern.

Attached: (((American Values))).jpg (2448x6192 218.67 KB, 2.54M)

How did San Francisco even get to the point of being 40% Jewish? Holy shit.

Why did he have to redo the text? I liked the original hand drawn text instead.

fire and bullets can change demographics

This.

Ever wonder why there was never a (((terrorist attack))) on (((San Fagsicko)))?

Unfortunately the Jews have never been entirely crushed due to their propensity for spreading out between the major centres of the world. This ensures that if one country wakes up to their presence, they have safe haven in a number of other countries.

This also means that they have, in a way, been genetically improved due to this process. Those Jews who were less intelligent and less connected were caught and killed, while those with the foresight to see what was coming and the connections to escape lived to procreate.

Even the act of putting Jews in difficult circumstances, such as barring them from professions and trades, has backfired. Jews were forced to adapt to this and move into areas like banking and trading. Punishing the Jews in this fashion doesn't work, as it opposes natural laws. In nature, life adapts and grows when presented with challenges. If you put a genetic filter on Jews, such that only their best x% are able to pass that filter, then you are actually helping to develop a much more fearsome adversary, assuming they continue having high birth rates.

There are only 2 real solutions to the Jewish problem. The first has already been tried, and is difficult for reasons mentioned previously. The second is by encouraging Jews with the same kind of liberalism that they have inflicted on us over the years. Get them to mix with African stock, encourage them not to have children, encourage them to participate in sexual degeneracy of the highest order. Make life easy and free of responsibility for the Jew, and you will find quick genetic breakdown results. Their minds are already naturally stimulated by such degeneracy, harness that, encourage the Jew to participate in it, and you will find the Jews become much weakened over the generations.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Attached: aee66a048ba8e7bc183b0024127d2318441931fa.jpg (640x733, 81.94K)

reported for necrobumping

stop bumping this dead thread, you dumb niggers

This is a jew-pushed misconception, going hand-in-hand with their lie that Christianity was the most horrible thing for jews to suffer through. Jews were never forced into banking do to being barred from other professions, it was the (((Vatican))) that banned Gentiles from engaging in banking under draconian Bolshevik-style penalties to begin with, permitting only jews to take part in it, ensuring a jewish monopoly on finances in the Christian world (and ditto for Islam and the Muslim world).

Just look at what happened to Gentiles that did try to break free of the Judeo-Christian financial behemoth, like the Cathars and the Knights Templar. They were exterminated by the (((Catholics))), something that happened not once to the jewish people by any Christian government, even under the most supposedly "oppressive" (and mobs taking matters into their own hands doesn't count).

Is it true that your streets are covered in shit and piss, you San Francisco kike?

>it was the (((Vatican))) that banned Gentiles from engaging in banking under draconian Bolshevik-style penalties to begin with, permitting only jews to take part in it, ensuring a jewish monopoly on finances in the Christian world (and ditto for Islam and the Muslim world).
No dipshit, in Europe usury was just plain not legal to be imposed on Christians. Thus the idea was that if kikes want to extort each other they should be free to do so. Of course the kikes just made themselves unoffical loansharks until they pissed off enough people(or just one important man) enough to get themselves exiled from one city or nation then immediately started doing the same thing again in another.

The Cathars were just proto-liberal faggots, they had little to do with anything outside of their own region and were purged for opposing crown authority as well as what we would now clearly see as libshit behavior.

The Templars were purged by France only using its authority over the Papacy(yes it had that at the time) to force their official excommunication and disbandment. However the three Templars burned in France were lionized by the French people as heroes and considered to be wrongly accused. The blame was laid on the king who owed them money and his personal enmity appears to be the only motivation for the disbanding of the Templars. Nor where they purged, 99% of their members survived and were folded into other knightly orders or the general ecclesiastic body. We have records off this.

Well several states did encourage the People's Crusade to kill all their jews for them, though others objected.

You act as though all these states, individuals, and even the Church as the technology at the time to get a good grasp on what the kikes were and that this was a universal pattern of behavior. Some did and made comments about it but without modern statistical analysis and an impetus for action people will fall back into their generally passive state an only react to problems when they become obvious at a personal level.

Except, you know, that didn't happen and jewish usury was sanctioned many times by Christian rulers, such as notably Charlemagne.
I guess Hitler was a proto-liberal faggot since he called the Hohenzollern dynasty degenerate and even made off the record claims that they were crypto-jews (something that has been alleged to be true for most, if not all European monarchies from the early Middle Ages onwards). Or maybe the various tax rebellions in Europe and America were libshit behavior, since they opposed crown or governmental authority.

The Templar leaders were clearly purged and so was the organization, since it was disbanded. Look up the definition of "purge".
Many, many, many more states objected. Even in the "deeply antisemitic Middle Ages" (an oxymoron, jews had near talmudical rulership over Europeans at the time, especially in Spain and Poland) the Catholic church issued edicts denouncing forced conversion of jews and Christians attacking jews.
No, I'm getting that many of the Church and state rulers were racial jews (just look at their portraits, for example) and that the Middle Ages was a near hell for Europeans, even worse than the onset of the Soviet Union or modern North Korea. If the jews have their way, we will see a repeat of the Middle Ages/Soviet Union, only with modern technology, offering possibly no chance of escape this time.

Really? What happened to all the Irish I hear about in Boston? Were they pushed out to nearby towns or did they leave MA altogether?

Ditto for Philadelphia. Another city that historically had a large Irish and Eastern Euro diaspora. Were they too expunged? These days Philly is made out to be a nigger/hipster hive.

Attached: chirats.png (711x600, 445.16K)

Fuck the cities, build more towns.

Anyone who sides with the synagogue of satan is no Christian by default, and that includes the shit-for-brains golems who help them attack Christianity.

This is what a christian sounds like when discussing jews: apps.carleton.edu/curricular/mars/assets/Agobard_on_the_Insolence_of_the_Jews_for_MARS_Website.pdf

var data = [
{name: "Tel Aviv",
jews: 3214800,
total: 3954570,
whitefrac: .95},
{name: "New York City",
jews: 2028200,
total: 19567410,
hinw: true,
whitefrac: .734},
{name: "Haifa",
jews: 617400,
total: 924400,
whitefrac: .735},
{name: "Jerusalem",
total: 1253900,
jews: 889800,
whitefrac: .725},
{name: "Los Angeles",
total: 17877006,
whitefrac: .549,
jews: 662450},
{name: "South Florida",
total: 6695969,
whitefrac: .703,
jews: 535000},
{name: "San Francisco",
total: 7150000,
whitefrac: .525,
jews: 391500,
hinw: true},
{name: "Beersheba",
jews: 217900,
total: 377100,
whitefrac: .634},
{name: "Chicago",
jews: 291800,
total: 9461105,
whitefrac: .528,
hinw: false},
{name: "Philiadelphia",
jews: 285950,
total: 6070500,
whitefrac: .645,
{name: "Paris",
total: 12405426,
jews: 283000},
{name:"Baltimore/Washington",
jews: 276445,
total: 8493374,
whitefrac: .52,
{name: "Boston",
jews: 261100,
whitefrac:.744,
hinw: false,
total:4604278},
{name: "Buenos Aires",
jews: 250000,
total: 2891000,
whitefrac: .889},
{name: "Toronto",
jews: 220000,
total: 6417516,
whitefrac: .477},
{name: "Atlanta",
jews: 218000,
total: 5379176,
whitefrac: .503,
{name: "London",
jews: 172000,
total: 13600000,
whitefrac: .697},
{name: "Moscow",
jews: 100000,
total: 16170000,
whitefrac: 1},
{name: "San Diego",
jews: 89000,
total: 3318265,
whitefrac: .48,
{name: "Montreal",
jews: 88765,
total: 4098927,
whitefrac: .835},
{name: "Cleveland",
jews: 86600,
whitefrac: .715,
total: 2070965}
];

window.onload = function(){
for(let datum of data){
datum.whites = datum.total*datum.whitefrac;
}
for(let datum of data){
datum.jwfrac = datum.jews / datum.whites;
}
data.sort(function(r,l){
if(r.jwfrac > l.jwfrac)
return 1;
if(r.jwfrac == l.jwfrac)
return 0;
if(r.jwfrac < l.jwfrac)
return -1;
})

keys = ["name","country","jews","whites","total","jwfrac"];
let table = document.createElement("table");
let tr = document.createElement("tr");
for(let key of keys){
let td = document.createElement("td");
td.textContent = key;
tr.appendChild(td);
}
table.appendChild(tr);

for(let datum of data){
let tr = document.createElement("tr");
for(let key of keys){
let td = document.createElement("td");
td.textContent = datum[key];
tr.appendChild(td);
}
table.appendChild(tr);
}

document.body.appendChild(table);

alljews = 0;
countryjews = {};
for(let datum of data){
alljews += datum.jews;
if(countryjews[datum.country])
countryjews[datum.country] += datum.jews;
else
countryjews[datum.country] = datum.jews;
}
let p = document.createElement("p");
p.textContent = "alljews: " + alljews;
document.body.appendChild(p);
let ul = document.createElement("ul");
countries = Object.keys(countryjews);
for(let country of countries){
let li = document.createElement("li");
li.textContent = country + ": " + countryjews[country];
ul.appendChild(li);
}
document.body.appendChild(ul);
};

Attached: jewcount.png (860x711, 94.3K)

This still doesn't answer the question, "You meet a random White-looking person on the street in City X. What is the probability that this person is a filthy rat kike?"

Including the whole statistical area population was a bad idea. Should have included only the city proper, since kikes live in cities.

ben shapiro on the right lmao

Listen here, dickhead. NOT ALL CHRISTIANS bow down to kikes. If you paid attention to the bible even Jesus knew that kikes weren't to be trusted!

Yea can I get a favor from someone who knows, mark this map with where the Jews are.

Attached: greater-toronto-area.JPG (741x552, 100.94K)

Post counts by user ID:

b7aa52: 5 (7.25%)

Be checkin' these dubs!

DUBS
> 88's (1 total; 25.00%)
> 22's (1 total; 25.00%)
> 99's (1 total; 25.00%)
> 11's (1 total; 25.00%)

Attached: 59fe9ee12ea7458b9913f37d684b915e.jpg (602x481, 42.21K)

Whatever would we do without your bot.

They call me a fed all the time…it is a KIKE tactic to silence people who are honest about the problems we are facing as a nation.
DO NOT BE SILENT
In order to gain back our WILL TO LIVE we must speak that will into existence. It is a sacred duty for you to NOT BE SILENT but to give voice to the WILL OF ETHNIC EUROPEANS TO LIVE AND THRIVE…
THIS IS WHAT THEY ARE STEALING FROM US, YOUR SILENT CONSENT IS WHAT THEY DESIRE; DON'T GIVE IT!

Hey look, a map that shows the reason I hate all of the places in the USA that It looks like an old map though. There should be a few more enclaves listed.

Attached: a86db0c8b8b0173c8e7e41f651227482267108301c509bce0cd8828bb2cdbcd5.jpg (1029x1738, 279.44K)

That map is too big, you want a map of toronto not the GTA. They are all in a pretty small part of toronto.

How do you cut watermelons in Britain if the knife you need is over regulation size?

Gas the kikes
Race war now

Attached: a294dc8b2aa14b44197b89caeade766ff98908df_hq.jpg (634x709, 100.11K)

Kill White Nationalists for treason
They have ruined every single attempt by Whites to defend themselves in real life for the last 50 years

Bathurst street, Wilmington avenue and Lawrence west in Toronto. I heard there's a freemason lodge near Lawrence west but I'm not sure. This is where the majority of them are from what I know.

Cool. Could you share the data you used to make that?

There are like 14-23 million kikes in the world. The data in accounts for 11 million of them, which makes sense if the total was 14 million by whoever defined the heeb counts.

What never made sense to me is, if kikes are so rare, why do I keep interacting with them all the time? Some combination of living in a highly infested area and hanging out with elite people to be sure. Seeing them everywhere is exhausting and I want to move to the midwest.

Any more of these?

Just look up where the eruv in the area runs (Hasidic Jews aren't allowed to leave their enclave on Saturday, so instead of staying in their communities they wrap a wire around huge parts of the city and claim that anything within the wire is their domain)

torontoeruv.org/boundaries/

lol retard that's a cucktown with a democrat mayor
if a place is majority white and has a D mayor in 2018, it's cucked