Shoko Asahara executed

What? Japan? Why execute doomsday cult leader now? Is there end of days coming?

Attached: 760044.jpg (2000x1124, 439.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sullivan-county.com/id3/aum.htm
hooktube.com/watch?v=PMl9f42aFtY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanoradio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It took them that long to axe the guy?

Without his gas attack we wouldn't have NGE. Is this just an elaborate promotional event for the next Rebuild?

they probably waited this long to avoid inspiring copycats
japan still executes drug smugglers too

IIRC, they were waiting to root out the rest of the cult. Plus they like to fuck with them a lot. I remember hearing about how they would tell the prisoner that he would be executed today and then just did nothing. They would do randomly. Could be they do it for 2 weeks straight, varying how long they get into the process (like they get half way through and then suddenly undo it all and send him back in. Or even better getting all the way to the execution chair, inches away from either injection or decapitation, and then just undoing all of it and sending him back to his cell). Really effective torture I'd imagine.

Not for a Samurai.

Criminals aren't Samurai.

Look at his picture. He's closer to your average weeb than to any samurai.

shame, he had pretty sexy feet

Got a video?

hope he was beheaded with a sword

He was hung actually.

meh

Attached: 3C89E92700000578-0-image-m-43_1485449281658.jpg (962x664, 239.15K)

S

Want to be able to tell how a poster is jewish? If it sexualizes feet, it's a jew.

Jews love feet the same way they love shit.

No real information about this cult. Everyone wouldn't talk. If anyone here has some information about their motives or ideals, share it.

there's a couple of documentaries following the nutcase members during the arrests. saw the first one, but you don't learn much about their beliefs.

Source? I thought Japan didn't even have capital punishment. Next time post an archive, or at least a link.

Attached: 4fa63652934082ccf8b7b091665da11c02f7a60b9361743456355043c34833fb.jpg (190x255, 7.49K)

kike text:

The channel belongs now to the kikes… can't you tell?

I used to work a job that had a lot to do with abandoned US military bases. Sent a guy out to survey a base, he found an Aum Shinrikyo shrine (featuring a big picture of this guy, that's how we knew) in an abandoned building, surrounded by burned out candles, dead rabbits and dead rats. We weren't sure if the rabbits and rats were sacrifices or leftovers from dinner. He quit the next day rather than go through with the job. We had to send a team of 5 guys out there in order to get the job done just so they could cover each other's backs. We had been told that the base had a homeless problem but apparently these Aum Shinrikyo guys were so spooky they chased the homeless off. The workers never saw a living soul, but once they cleaned out a building, all the pictures of this guy disappeared off the dump pile and they'd find a new shrine in another building that had previously been clear. Fucking freaked everybody out.

Timely event to remind the Western public that nerve agents have been synthesized and used by NGOs/terrorists in the past.
Toyko subway wasn't their only use of nerve agents, they used VX in assassination attempts multiple times.
But this was a long time ago, before anyone really understood that our governments regularly conduct psyops against their own populations.
Looking back on the events with current knowledge, the Toyko subway attack and VX attacks might have been government hoaxes/crisis drills reported as real events, in order to achieve some aim.
In which case "Shoko" could be "executed" whenever the news is felt to be the most useful. Interesting timing with the latest installment in the Salisbury psyop currently all over newspapers.

probobly waited untill his cult had no support to prevent making a martyr of him

Why why and why
Any psychological reasoning behind this?

After 22 years of horrific torture he was just a blob of flesh that was unresponsive anymore. Nothing more to be done aside from stopping his heart and cremating the blob.

The other members were just used as lab rats to test the tortures before applying them to this fuck. So they no longer had any use to society.

The Japanese are fucking nutcakes.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1024x610, 1.01M)

Apparently they don't tell the prisoner when he will be executed as a little extra way to fuck with them ;)

Wish we did that here in the US or just took the nigger murders out in the back with a bullet to the head.

Attached: 136.png (1024x768, 272.13K)

It's down to a particular of the Japanese legal system.
For anything sentenced to execution the sentence can not be carried out until all parties involved in the case have exercised all of their rights to appeal.
In this case a lot of people were involved and they all appealed.

F

exactly. It was almost merciful to kill him at that point.

Attached: squealer.jpeg (474x266, 15.5K)

Who cares how big his prick was.

Attached: japanese_paratroopers_1944_zps95c887c2.gif (584x429, 160.52K)

There's a blast from the past… Wow…

It's almost too insane to describe. They don't seem to have any direct ideals, but Shoko Asahara's childhood dream was to serve as the supreme leader of a robot kingdom. That should give some hints. There was a US government report about terrorists and terrorism from the late 90's that had a section on Aum Shinrikyo and I have a copy somewhere. It was commercially published after 9/11 as a small book. I'll need to dig it out to get the exact details that were known then but I'll write from memory now.
Their name supposedly translated as "Aum Supreme Truth" but that may be an incomplete translation. The report also mentioned an Aum Shinrikyo-linked political party Shinrito supposedly translated as "Truth Party" with the same caveat.
< Any anons itt know enough moonrunes to weigh in on the accuracy of those translations?
Shinrito fielded several candidates for various offices and used completely insane campaign tactics, such as having cult members dance in public while wearing giant paper-mache Shoko Asahara heads.

Aum Shinrikyo was/is an apocalyptic doomsday cult preaching a final war in which the United States of America destroys Japan. They were not content to sit around waiting for this final war, but actively sought to start it. I can see the attraction any US military station would hold for them in this light. I have no clue how they ever expected to actually start such a war. I suspect that their plan is insane if it exists at all.
That's what really bothers me. A few years ago there were rumors of an Aum Shinrikyo outpost in the deep Australian desert. The purpose? Develop nuclear weapons.

No, I'm not joking and Aum Shinrikyo might actually pose a credible threat in this category. I remember one of that cult's many zany actions being an outright ninja raid on Mitsubishi Heavy Industries that downloaded a crapload of data from the MHI mainframes. Yes, it sounds like a fucking anime from Hollywood. HACK THE GIBSON! That's how the report described it. Okay, "crapload" is because I don't remember the exact terms the report used for the amount of data copied.
Why MHI? Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, among other ventures, is/was a major supplier of equipment and fuel to the Japanese nuclear industry. This includes uranium enrichment. The report did not mention if what data was copied was known.
Aum Shinrikyo was known to have great interest in all types of weapons of mass destruction, with different branches of the cult pursuing different technologies. The bungled Sarin attacks were the tip of the doomsday iceberg.

Ausfailian authorities have stuck their heads in the sand on the matter.

if this is true then its surprising the globalist dident use the cult to start some shit with russia.
hells if this ausi facility is operational then they still might.
all they would need are a few nork scientist and civilian gear that is openly sold by germany.
as in the same way the indians and pakis maintain there nuke programs.
that explains why this group hasent been cia'd or fsb'd yet.
great so even if we win nukes might still fly, fucking great.

Attached: reaction, what in the name of.jpg (429x410, 44.74K)

Because he was a criminal and apparently all ways to postpone the inevitable were used and failed.
/x/ -> that way.

they could barely produce sarin, and that was back when producing sarin wasn't even illegal. I have strong doubts they'd be able to even acquire fissile material, let alone have the permissive environment to do anything with it.

Attached: xz6jfs11nqu01.jpg (1065x1066, 131.4K)

At the time we just thought they liked the privacy of the base to do their weird rituals. A local bum told one of our techs that they kept him up chanting in moonspeak all night and they lit horrible smelling fires, so that's why all the bums left. After reading up about them a little more on CEI (Rick Ross' cult site), I think you may be onto something.

That base was contaminated as fuck and had biohazard signs all over the fences, every 20 feet or so, warning people that it was toxic and warning them not to come in. All the armaments had been decommissioned a long, long time before the Aums showed up, but maybe they thought they could use the toxins somehow. Joke was on them though, 99.9% of the remaining toxins were contaminated dirt from spilled jet fuel and good old asbestos in the floors and ceiling tiles—totally useless for attacking anyone.

Apparently they were still pretty incompetent at their jobs of making doomsday devices because the best thing in there for that purpose was the electrical transformers, which they never touched. I'm kind of surprised they didn't figure that out, due to the Yusho food poisoning incident in Japan in 1968. 500 people died and 14,000 were made sick from cooking oil that was contaminated with the same chemicals in the transformers.

There were only a few waste facilities in the country that would even take transformers and only a few top dollar transport companies would haul them. Insurance for transporting old transformers was ridiculously high and don't even get me started on the volume of EPA paperwork this required. Old asbestos was much easier to get rid of. Transformers are second only to nuclear waste. They can't be reduced, or burned, or diluted, or neutralized. All you can do with them is store them in a nice secure bunker away from humans, animals, fire, and water, and pray to God those fuckers don't start leaking. If you ever see one burning, walk the other way as fast as you can, because the smoke can seriously damage your lungs and liver and potentially kill you. It's a slow, gruesome death similar to radiation poisoning too. There was enough on that base to hurt or potentially kill thousands of people, but not a single transformer showed any sign of being touched, and they went straight from the pole to the transport truck to the waste facility. Thank God the Aums disappeared during the day or they might have gotten a clue about the danger from the way we handled the transformers. The idea of them stealing just one gives me shivers.
(Part 1 of 2)

There were a couple hundred abandoned buildings on the base that varied in toxicity from lightly contaminated to badly contaminated (about a third of the base overall) with transformers throughout the entire base. We started by removing the asbestos in the least contaminated buildings on the outskirts of the base, near the fence, then demolishing the buildings. The Aums were hanging out near the center of the base in one of the less contaminated areas. As we demolished old buildings, they were driven further and further into the most contaminated zone, where the vehicles, aircraft, and armaments had been kept. They kept moving, keeping a row of buildings between us and them, until we were on the last two rows. Unable to keep any distance between us, they finally left the base, taking their creepy guru pictures with them. Those last two rows reeked of jet fuel and would make some people feel lightheaded if they weren't wearing a respirator (which was inadvisable at any time in any location on the base). They spent at least a month in those buildings, because we found their shrines, their dead animals with skeletal bodies but intact heads, paws, and tails, the remains of their fires, their straw brooms, their candle stubs, and the occasional crumpled-up pages of moon runes, articles of foul-smelling clothing, tattered sleeping bags, and of course the ubiquitous shit-piles (but regular old bums leave those too). Once we found an off-brand Barbie doll with the eyes burned out; another guy quit that day. And never once did we actually see these guys.

Everybody said they constantly had the feeling of being watched, but in hindsight I think the Aums split before dawn and came back at dusk, otherwise they'd have tried to steal a transformer. We were pretty sure they spent their days in a nearby ravine, but nobody wanted to go down there and find out for sure. We assumed they were poor and homeless, but maybe they actually had jobs and homes; CEI says that they were fairly affluent, intelligent, and good-looking (requirements for the post-apocalyptic master race). This was right around the millennium, years after the subway attacks, so who knows what these US guys were like.

Some of the more superstitious guys thought they were Asian Satanists. One guy blamed every bad thing that happened to him on that job, from stubbing his toe to ripping a hole in his suit, on the Aums putting a curse on us. He was the one who quit when we found the Barbie doll with the burned-out eyes. We just kept telling them that they were weird Buddhists and to get back to work, but all of us, from top to bottom, we knew they were fucking evil.

In hindsight we should have demanded 24 hour security service, but that would have added so much to our bid that we wouldn't have gotten the contract. When I left the base, all the buildings were down and no sign of the Aums had been seen for a month or so. We handed off the site to the soil crew, who will finish next year or have the contract extended for another decade, depending on soil and water samples. Everyone on the building crew was forbidden from telling the soil crew about the Aums, under penalty of being fired on the spot. I left the company not long after that so I don't know if anybody warned them about the Aums.
(Part 2 of 2)

Makes me wonder. Did this cult ever make its way to the UK?
Would explain why the skripals got poisoned by a nerve agent without dying.

Aum Shinrikyo may simply be too insane for the globalists to manipulate.

They didn't produce sarin. There would have been many more deaths if there had actually been sarin in those bags. Early Aum Shinrikyo had a tendency to murder their own members for failure and I seem to recall that that's actually why Shoko Asahara was sentenced to death. I still need to find that book…
There are Uranium deposits in Australia. Mining is not out of the question. As for a "permissive environment" what part of "deep Australian desert" and "authorities have stuck their hands in the sand" do you not understand?

Wait… this wasn't in Japan?
Likely trying to produce toxic smoke while chanting some kind of protection charm over themselves.
PCBs in the old transformer oils?
Wait… there have been US military bases all over the world and the feds love to stretch jurisdictions but… was this in CONUS?
Forget abandoned bases, those things are still in service all over the rural USA. They have a decades-long design lifespan and no real wear-out mechanism. Many utilities have been very lazy about replacing them. It's possible to steal the oil out of some live transformers and get away before the blackout happens.
Have you encountered an Aum Shinrikyo cell in the USA?

(checked for part 2)
Those had been lunch, then. That's a human eating pattern that indicates that they were not using cooking equipment other than perhaps an open fire, but were not exactly malnourished either. More "roughing it" than desperate. Camping.
Those could have been extraordinarily valuable intelligence. I'll guess they were either burned or thrown into the trash?
Maybe not. They might not have had the needed tools and were probably trying to "magic up" a cloud of death with the fires and chanting.
Aum Shinrikyo was/is compartmentalized. It's likely that your cultists were lower in the organization, wouldn't have known what to do with a stolen transformer, and besides, their orders were to magic up a cloud of death by chanting to Asahara.
> > [moonspeak] O Great Asahara, bless this thy cloud of poison, that it may bring forth Armageddon…
So after that report was written.
This was HERE??? IN AMERICA???

Now I have shivers.

I had believed them confined to Japan with an outpost in Australia. Hazmat-user may have reported evidence that shatters that belief.
Yes, the Skripals were obviously poisoned with "bathtub nerve agent" of the sort Aum Shinrikyo is infamous for producing. Without other evidence, though, it could be some other group or even a lone nut. The more recent poisoning suggests a connection between the Skripal incident and the drug trade.

this thread is interesting as fuck, these guys seem like they could be in a weird shin megami tensei scenario. But I guess reality is often stranger than fiction. have a bump since I can't had more to the conversation.

>< Any anons itt know enough moonrunes to weigh in on the accuracy of those translations?

sure can

In Japanese, the whole thing is written out as "Oumu Shinrikyo," or オウム真理教 in Moonrunes.

The first part, オウム, is written in Katakana, which is traditionally used for foreign loanwords. Think of it like italic font, but it's an entire script. "Oumu" is the japonized version of the Sanskrit "Om," which is that thing that all the buddha hippies thing Gurus hum to themselves when they meditate. It means "Universe" apparently.

The next part, "Shinri", 真理, really takes me back to my Mormon missionary days. We loved that word and used it all the time. It's best translated as "truth". Most Kanji have several interperetations, but each component of the compound "shinri," "shin" and "ri" can each have the connotation of "truth." Doubling them together clarifies the meaning.

Finally, we have "Kyo," 教, which can mean several other things like "teaching" but in this context it is a word that denotes a religious faith, similar to "-ism" and "-ist" in English…but it can also be translated more closely to "church of" depending on the context.

Because "Aum Truth Church" sounds super awkward in English, the best translation of this is probably "The Church of the Truth of the Universe" or maybe even "The Church of Universal Truth," so long as "Universal" is understood to mean "relating to the Universe" rather than the more current connotation of "general." "True Universe-ism" could also be an acceptable translation.

Also interesting to note, they've renamed themselves アレフ "Arefu," or Aleph, which is the first letter of the Hebrew alphabet.

Other fun fact -
Aleph - Hebrew
is the same as
Alif - Arabic
is the same as
Alpha - Greek
and we get the same order with our letter
A

now that I think about it, "The Church of All-encompassing Truth" could also be a good way to translate it. I don't know much Sanskrit but "Aum"/"Om" seems like it's one of those words that can have a million little nuanced interpretations to it.

That's an edit with the Doraemon theme, here's the original version (with English subtitles).

Why was he wearing purple?

They sarin was most likely a false flag. They have a strange religion but you should look up what they said about the Jews…

interesting

Just an ex weaboo point, doubling them means that you are a human, "evil spirits impersonating humans" or something like that cant repeat words, basically you are telling that you a not a joukai, a murderer or a tentacle monster every time you repeat a word.

Its psy op for kids, basically if you tell a banned truth first then everything else will be real or is an open gate for manipulation, like a pedophile saying that santa isnt real an that sucking cocks feel good, this doesnt have to be on purpose, like fedoras being the shabbest goys ever every time they attack jews then they attack their biggest enemy, christianity, it can be 50/50 too, like feminists.

They were against the Jews.
They believed in a weird mix of Revelations from the Christian New testament, Buddhism and Hinduism

hooktube.com/watch?v=PMl9f42aFtY

He and his cult were also parodied in Yakuza 0 and Yakuza 6.

Basically all religions are against talmudism, just check La Inquisicion, the point is that they really believed that and if it was a major point or just something to manipulate.

Yeah, saw similar stuff in Kamchatka and in bumfuck Siberia. Used to work for a Western-based company that was looking to retrofit old Soviet-era bases and factories and repurpose them at the behest of the federal govt of Russia. Like you, I myself and others I worked with saw shrines dedicated to that guy in areas you would never think the people even had access to radio waves. We were told to give detailed reports on what we would find in our searches and analysis of sites. Govt reps never commented on the stuff we would find concerning Aum Shinrikyo. The shrines, dead animals, the writings. All kept quiet.

fixed.

Not gonna deny, that could very well be what they were looking for. Me? I just did the job I was told to do.

REMOVA KEBABU
Some Japanese person should make an anime about the whole thing.

You'll need to drop this painfully dualistic attitude to ever be truly "redpilled"

>Now I have shivers.
I bet you're literally shaking right now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (236x385, 33.21K)

Why jakuza never did a work on them? its strange.

I think Benjamin Fulford explained the nature of those questions recently if you really wanted to know.

Attached: 8chan Kek Shadilay.jpg (1783x1605, 373.5K)

How do you just happen to recruit "highly trained scientists and graduate students in physics, chemistry, biology, medicine and electrical engineering"? Anyone can start a cult, but to get somewhere you have to have networking and access to high-up officials.

They did, it's called 20th Century Boys.

Fulford seems to me like a disinfo kike. What did he say?

Haha no.

(checked)

(checked)
Simple. You start out with actual competent people instead of a washed-up science fiction writer. Aum Shinrikyo is basically what $cientology wants to be, with a bit of "doomsday cult" added.

big post follows…

Gentlemen, we could be on the verge of a Happening here.
< Aum Shinrikyo may be returning, with a new doomsday plan and new chemical weapons, after the "ascension" of their founder.
The recent "Novichok" poisonings in UK are most interesting, particularly the Skripal incident. Not only did the Skripals most notably not die but an independent lab produced a different result from the UK official lab. No state had any known motive, suggesting the action of a private criminal group.
< Speculation: Aum Shinrikyo has moved into the drug smuggling business to fund their continued underground operations and provide a steady supply of "lab rats" to test new poisons.
It is likely that the group has learned from their failure in the Tokyo subway and there has been a process of incremental improvement for their current poison. There may have been many previous releases into the dope supply that have gone unnoticed. After all, junkies OD and die all the time, who tests a dead junkie for exotic poisons?
< Speculation: Aum Shinrikyo has acquired the assay procedures from the UK government lab and used them to attempt to "reverse engineer" Novichok agents.
The "Novichok" assay likely has low specificity, so Aum Shinrikyo has again "missed the mark" but produced a new poison, just like the not-quite-sarin in the Tokyo subway attacks. The new poison fits the UK government's "Novichok" assay, but assays as "BZ" in other labs. In truth, it is neither Novichok nor BZ.
This would explain the "Novichok" tainted heroin that obviously doesn't contain Novichok. The Skripal incident was either another test run where poison was sprayed on a random couple in the park, or the (((media))) has covered up the Skripals' drug problems. Operating right under the nose of local authorities is a known pattern for Aum Shinrikyo, so spreading poison mere blocks from UK Intelligence HQ is no surprise. Raising international tensions is one of Aum Shinrikyo's goals, as a step towards WWIII.
< Aum Shinrikyo has certainly improved the (already good) OPSEC of their underground operations since the turn of the millennium and has seemingly disappeared.
They are operating 100% offline, just as Anonymous only truly operates 100% online. We are isolated from them.
Gentlemen, we have an opportunity to demonstrate the Stand Alone Complex.
< The remaining Aum Shinrikyo cultists are following a prearranged plan. We are the derailers of plans and can steer their results towards our goals.
No coordination between our groups is possible, yet we can use the cultists to destroy our enemies. kikes and cucks

The Near Future
The timing depends on how confident Aum Shinrikyo is in their poisons. That we are now seeing "Novichok-related" deaths linked to heroin suggests that they are very close and that the game is now afoot. There is now a race between the cultists to advance their goals and the police to catch the cultists. The cult may also choose to withdraw back into the shadows and work on more varieties of poison. This is the most difficult part to assess. The cult appears to be eschewing electronic communications, so the spread of a successful "Novichok" recipe will take some time, but the particular cells that have developed it may run with it locally.
< "Local" or "Global" is a key option for Aum Shinrikyo. We must prepare for both choices.
If the cult chooses "local" we could see chemical attacks in Europe within a few months. The cult will not claim responsibility for these attacks, although ISIS and other Islamic organizations may try to take the credit. These claims will probably not be credible, but may be used as (((excuses))) to kill more goatfuckers.
If the cult chooses "global" we have a ticking timebomb with no visible clock. The dynamics of information distribution within Aum Shinrikyo are almost completely unknown.
< The surest sign of an Aum Shinrikyo advance is a rash of unexplained deaths.
Aum Shinrikyo wants WWIII. They will never claim responsibility for any attacks and may make significant effort to "false flag" one state against another. Use of "Novichok" in UK is an example.
< There may be more cells operating in the United States.
Again, no one tests a dead junkie for exotic poisons. USA currently has a significant crisis with numerous "opioid-overdose" deaths. Some of those "overdoses" could be the work of another Aum Shinrikyo cell.
< Russia also has a severe opioid-abuse problem, also with many deaths.
Expect VX-tainted heroin to appear in Russia.

THIS IS THE FUTURE YOU CHOSE.

Yup, anime's real now. What, you thought there'd be catgirls? The furries are over there… What do you mean that's not what you meant?

The morbidly obese can't be samurai faggot.

Rampant fetishists are very jewish. Especially if they can't help but keep it our of their speech, which for a jew is a dime a dozen.

State sponsored executions are as wrong as individually driven murders. There is in the moment self defense and national defense which are right, but retributive murder is always wrong. It's why the ayyyes don't hang out with us!

There's a reason you're a torfag.

The ayys don't hang out with us because they fear the Galactic Lebensraum. Also,

Attached: Ahahahah OUOUOUUOOUOUOUOUOHHHH.mp4 (480x480, 949.63K)

Nigga looks mad comfy. I wish I were a cult leader.

bump

How do we steer them in a way that links up with our goals? Their motives and command structures remain as mercurial and obfuscated as always. Furthermore since they've rejected all online technology, it reduces our ability to execute cogops, psyops or propaganda dissemination towards the cultists.

What do you suggest?

One possibility might be feeding false info to the media. They then proceed to show it on TV or print it in papers. And it's not like they still fact-check anything.

Sword is for warriors, crooks get the rope.

I would vote for that just for the keks factor

The media sure likes to keep that one quiet, so they can point to the US as "the only modern nation" to have capital punishment, which "doesn't stop violent crime there".

Singapore doesn't count?

20th Century Boys is more likely about 9/11 and the "NWO" than Aum, even if the author has said otherwise (I don't know if he has). I can't figure out where Urasawa stands.

Makes perfect sense that they weren't globalist stooges, Jews prefer their own hired actors to pretend "terrorism", they don't like anyone independent trying it for real

Attached: iijima_top (1).jpg (725x350, 91.78K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanoradio

Attached: nec.png (225x225, 1.49K)

Attached: pc982.png (450x323, 122.53K)

Attached: pc98.gif (789x789, 73.11K)

Attached: mkultra4.jpeg (259x194, 14.4K)

Attached: tokyosubway.jpg (720x509, 105.18K)

Attached: whatiscrowdcontrolmister.jpg (2751x1266, 848.39K)

Attached: lookhowseriousheisaboutthistest.jpg (852x480, 30.91K)

Attached: moscowtheater.jpg (531x381, 45.42K)

Attached: cemetery.jpeg (322x156, 10.25K)

Attached: censorship.jpeg (273x184, 5.62K)

Attached: shhhh.jpeg (299x168, 5.71K)

Attached: mkultra5.jpg (1280x720, 130.32K)

Attached: rickyandmorty.jpeg (225x225, 20.21K)

Attached: zeppelin.jpg (640x428, 232.76K)

Attached: blacksun.png (220x220, 11.22K)

Elaborate

the execution room and facility

Attached: Osaka-Detention-Centre.jpg (615x378 56.33 KB, 33.24K)

Attached: article-0-0AEF5A06000005DC-528_634x426.jpg (615x409 30.47 KB, 40.47K)

*hanged

LEARN YOUR FUCKING GRAMMAR ANONS

Thanks for the rundown, user

Yes, this was an abandoned military base in California.

I'm all for punishing criminals, but why should the state have the right to execute it's citizens?

The state already made the laws that designated him a criminal. Why would they not act on that?