Happening? Retired NYPD detective says witness implicates two govt agents in Seth Rich death

archive.is/MJs5Q

Says a DEA agent and ATF agent killed Seth.

[…]

Frank Whalen: twitter.com/nyfinest1995/status/972714696796246016
In that tweet he is sharing a video claiming that Seth's death was tied to Wikileaks, that the elite are shooting us dead in the streets.

He also has plenty of posts attacking Strzok, corrupt DOJ, etc.

While Burkman appears to have originally believed that Russians were responsible for Seth's assassination, he seems to have changed his mind.

Maybe after a man wearing a ski mask assaulted him out of nowhere? archive.is/rhLDU#selection-915.0-951.41

Or maybe after his own co-investigator "former marine" tried to kill him in March? archive.is/j8KdI#selection-1895.0-1901.13

Whatever the reason, he is now brandishing a witness found by someone who seems to be on our side, and has scheduled a press release for tomorrow.

Any thoughts on Whalen, Doherty, or Burkman?

Attached: burmansethrich.png (1184x264, 107.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/fHudf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kike free
and op is not a faggot

Bump bump!

Tomorrow is the 2 year anniversary of his murder. I doubt anyone who has evidence of his death would still be alive, but I'll bump in the hope of justice being served.

Attached: therideneverends.jpg (460x562, 45.4K)

I thought seth was iced by two MS13 goons who were then in turn iced and dumped off in some wasteland. Is this the killers killers, or is the MS13 theory now bunk?

DEA and ATF? Why am I not surprised?

Seth RIch was a good jew.

bump

Tomorrow is also Flynn's hearing in front of the judge about why Mueller isn't ready to sentence him. Gotta be related if Jr is tweeting about it.

Attached: FlynnJr.png (634x932, 93.71K)

It's coming on the 27th. We're looking at the same astrological alignment as when the watergate scandal broke.

No. He was another self serving kike like all the rest. He just happened to have interests that conflicted with the Clintons and that got his ass killed. Seth wasn't a patriot or a hero, he was doing what he thought would help him to climb the ranks. Stop being naive.

Attached: kikeretard.jpeg (1252x1252, 127.19K)

He's literally the ideal Jew

So the witness is a woman and the guy they're wheeling in, an actor who will only answer preset questions.
Fair enough.

Seth Rich is Honorary.

(checked)
Can't argue that. Too bad there aren't more following suit.

Fuck off. Lionizing a kike for any reason is retarded. Also no, I don't believe that Bobby Fischer was actually a jew and so far nobody has been able to provide sufficient evidence that he truly was. The kikes themselves were the ones who started that nonsense as they often do.

What if
and hear me out
you lionize him a way that encourages other Jews to become like him

Seth Rich is based and Honorary. His sacrifice will not be in vain and his efforts will be remembered.

Then you're on the wrong fucking board. Go pull that shit in israel where it belongs.

Seth Rich, a lone jew saw absolute corruption in his nations political system and sought to rout in out. One single solitary jewish man made it possible for the country to see all the rotted filth that is our political system. And he paid the ultimate price.

Based and Honorary.

Seth Rich was pissed because the DNC colluded with the Hillary campaign to shut out Bernie Sanders from the running.
He was mad that a Jew was being torpedoed, one that could have possibly been the first Jew president.
That's why he turned on the DNC and gave Wikileaks all the damning information, and that's why the FBI was ordered to ice him.

Attached: IceQueen.jpg (320x320, 33.54K)

You are reddit tier trash and should fuck back off there. Just because an individual's interests align with your own does not make them your ally. Gas yourself pussy.

Good luck with that.

Attached: 1467540427825.jpg (1894x2341, 396.24K)

Do you know why Jews are so often compared to rats? Because, just like rats, they'll eat their own without hesitation if that's what it takes to get ahead. That's exactly what Seth Rich did.

If he's lionized, if he's held up as a Jew worth sparing, then other Jews will follow suit to save their hides. They'll talk about how they're based just like Seth Rich. And you welcome those Jews with open arms, tell them that we just need to do some background checks, and, oh, what do you know, we find some reason or another to dispose of them anyway.

The myth of the good Jew is just as easily weaponized against them as it is against us. Your thinking is too rigid.

Attached: __kijin_seija_touhou_drawn_by_kusakanmuri__7a484f86fa9175bd104bf9f540153520.png (1500x843, 1.57M)

You have nice taste in 3DPD waifus… but you're wrong.

Attached: 5e8fec106eca2fbe6a7beb8856f2407d2ded078323bc861a371da16a5fbe8f42.webm (480x324, 7.23M)

smells like total horse shit.

best police work. ever.

They probably have all the information. They're probably just waiting to see if they try and silence the leads, so they can hopefully catch even bigger fish.

dead?

Watch your webm at 5:46 to see what Fischer had to say about so-called "good jews".

A dead source of damage to their power structures. Turning your enemies into kamikaze traitors solves two problems at once.

He was in denial most of his life, he once wrote a letter to a magazine and told them to stop referring to him as a jew because he "was in fact not a jew".

Doesn't mean he was wrong.

Attached: The Myth of the Good Jew.webm (320x240, 7.6M)

That guys doesnt even look white. Looks semitic tbh.

Seth Rich's own parents probably don't want to hear anything other than their child was killed by unknown niggers. The pieces of shit political hacks they seem to be

www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/were-seth-richs-parents-stop-politicizing-our-sons-murder/2017/05/23/164cf4dc-3fee-11e7-9869-bac8b446820a_story.html
archive.is/fHudf

It's because of the shitty camera used in his videos.

Even the original, which seems impossible to find anymore, he looks too brown to be white. And his hair. Not white hair. Shape of the head and jaw. Nah.

That may have actually been part of the message the killing was intended to send. Make it look like hitmen were used (or it's possible those two were used). Seth Rich was supposedly killed as a decoy, in any case. He was allegedly not the primary source of information.

Why can't they be BASED patriotic Bernie Bros like their son?

Because he's not and admitted as much in his videos. He's a mixed breed whose brother came out much blacker.

Attached: vampire_jews.webm (320x246, 7.13M)

lmao fucking knew it.

Not a kike though.

Half nigger, just a bit less bad tbh.

checked

Nothing even comes close to the jew

Chack'd, and this^

Never mistake the fact that Rich was a kike. However, Rich is useful for the purpose he served. Things are getting hot, and I'm comfy as hell right now.

oh shit neggar its happening

checked

check'd*

I need my glasses fixed…

Seth isn't dead though
He survived to the hospital where (((something) )) happened to him
He's in witness protection
Breathing air

OH hey, maybe… just maybe, like not all jews are complete fucking garbage, eh? Maybe like 20% are ok? 10%? Alright.

whatever you do dont talk about seth rich

Attached: 9484.png (1200x1005 104.16 KB, 113.48K)

You're either a legitimate retard, incapable of nuanced thoughts, or a JIDF shill, but I digress.

Why is he so suicidal?

j'accuse.

am I in 2015 again?

Attached: 393893939.jpg (500x539 2.2 MB, 132.67K)

He's a JIDF shill because he's taking a hard line against there being no good jews? Sure Chaim. Whatever you say.

Attached: apex.jpg (365x346, 14.85K)

Isn't that Pastor Anderson?

Yes, but that picture came up on google images because Anderson sells his Holohoax book. I think one of the others is the wrong person too.

yeah the pictures are messed up I didnt make it

My princess

Is this an IRL Q larp?

Fuck off, JIDF. We all know FDR was crypto; that was exposed decades ago. (((Abraham))) Lincoln is on our radar now.

Nah, he was a worthless kike who just happened to accidentally do something good.

He was a worthless kike worth turning into a tool for our own ends*

How can FDR be a crypto without Teddy also being a crypto?

Republicans won the civil war and then Abraham freed the slaves, jews were extremely pissed off because of loss of business and all the slaves they owned. That is why he was killed

When Jews accidentally do something good, they do it for the wrong reasons.

If someone dies for a cause we share, especially a cause as important as defeating Hillary, failure to show gratitude would be dishonorable on a moral level and bad politics pragmatically. I'd personally hang a plaque on my wall for every Jew that takes a grenade for whitey.

Doesn't mean they shouldn't still be encouraged to do it.

Jesus Christ, you guys are retarded. Bobby Fischer was full jew. His mom was a full-blown commie jew. His dad wasn't the man on his birth certificate, he was some other jew. He didn't even have a brother, he had a half-sister. Just look at him and listen to him talk, he's obviously super fucking jewish. That said, he was hyper-autistic and broke his mind perfecting the game of chess. He saw the world for what it was afterwards and renounced his jewishness. You're just shitting yourself if you think he wasn't jewish but you're also full of shit if you think he wasn't 100% sincere in his antisemitism and fierce opposition to ZOG. His story is a very weird and rare case well worth studying.

Serious question - could this in any way end up being tied to Wiener’s laptop and be the tipping point of something a lot bigger?

Checked. This is accurate.

abraham lincoln was married to a jew, "Dwight "ike eisenhower" was a jew

And Lyndon Johnson was most likely a crypto as well, along with both Rosenvelts

I hate to bring this up, but has anyone seen house of cards?
analogues are staggering

Fischer denounced being a Jew. In other words, he himself acknowledged being a jew. Are you really that retarded? And even Hitler had kikes in the SS

ask…………………….. Q

Lots of ecelebs pull stunts like this. Alex Jones/Roger Stone do it like once a month. This guy could be looking to launch am eceleb career. I hear mossad is paying good shekels.

Just don't do it again.

JIDF isn't as good as they say it is.

Saved

Obama was a kike too.

I know Rosa Parks is clearly jewish, but prove Obama. He actually looks similar to his alleged mother, at least as similar as a mud can be. His father appears to be some Indonesian cult leader; I forget the name.

Attached: 50409754.jpg (1740x1594 392.07 KB, 379.52K)

Obongo's mother was a white coalburner from what I remember reading about her, and his father was Kenyan, which was where he was born and raised. I don't think he was Indonesian, but he might have been, I think his mom did a lot of traveling. I know for sure he was born and raised in Kenya though.
I still can't believe Nignongo made a fucking documentary about his early life talking about his teenage years and somehow people are still convinced he was born in Hawaii.

You mean Ann (((Dunham)))?

Where are they?

Obongo's mother was a jewish prostitute. Even Obongo's half brother confirmed it. That makes obongo a homosexual muslim nigger jew.

Considering he got himself killed trying to expose satanic kikes, I think Seth earned a pass.

Attached: 30705605_10160315130400374_3986933302387802112_o.jpg (970x545, 31.07K)

Holy shit you're stupid. If someone says something you disagree with, you call them JIDF. If someone says something that confirms something you find agreeable, you mindlessly agree without even looking into it.

By the way, these faggots have purposefully derailed the thread by talking who is and isn't a jew instead of what's in the OP.

Well on the topic of the thread I'm just assuming this twitterfag is an attention whore until he actually delivers.

Calling it now: Bullshit.

One thing I've noticed is how mainstream "amateur sleuths" websites dismiss all Seth Rich threads and ban anyone who talks about them, which is odd since these lefty boomers have a boner for allowing ANY theories about ANY other unsolved case.

D.C. is a Shotspotter city. Once Shotspotter detects an incident, it would be very easy to quickly lock down all video in a directed investigation. Once locked down, surveillance video can be rolled back pre-incident, incident, and post incident. Government and civilian video surveillance is amazing and ubiquitous. There are cases where determined and focused investigators sequentially identify and travel backwards through the relevant cameras, roll back through each thread of video to reveal vehicles used, ingress routes, even incident points of origin. Same with post incident/exfil. Lack of progress on this investigatiin means either: 1. Government/inside job. 2. Incompetence. 3. The investigation is part of a larger/more complex investigation and is ongoing. 4. A transition from 1 to 3 (((they never thought she would loose))).

Jews play all sides, remember.

Bump for kike free post

Or to spook them or their bosses into doing something stupid.

He actually is jewish, too. I can't remember his real name, but his mom worked in iirc California public access TV or something and is a known jew. He also considers himself a Satanist. A lot of his videos are pretty good, but he's not /ourguy/.

The Roosevelts, LBJ, Eisenhower, and Truman all had jewish ancestry, pic related is Truman as a child.

Sorry user, but there really isn't much to this thread until the press conference. Consider this a bump and not a derail.

Whoops.

Attached: TrumanAsAChild.jpg (325x425, 7.05K)

wew … ok now this is a happening , getting my popcorn ready 7 hours away

thats pretty honorable, hes doing more to make the world better than you are

you are acting like a fucking jew, and now justice is coming, for all the shitty people. And if some jews decide to not be shitty they can help us destroy fucks like you

lazy shits, Seith is a fucking hero and you are growing a hook nose

No, no bullshit psy games. All Jews will be burnt without exception. Pretending that there are good Jews will just encourage civnat cuckoldery

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x402, 372.83K)

Nigger do you have some kind of problem?

You dumb niggers really gotta start posting stuff to backup your claims.

wrong, good people will help us destroy all shitters,

white retards get killed just like black retards and evil jews

all reatards must go, including you

I know youre white but you decided to be a piece of shit so we cant have you around either