APPOINTED BY BUSH
WORKED FOR MEGA JEW ELENA KAGEN
HELPED HOLD UP OBAMA CARE
LEAD VINCE FOSTER INVESTIGATION, HELPED COVER UP
JESUIT AKA MASON
ALTER BOY WHO SUCKED CATHOLIC PREIST DICK
GEORGETOWN PREP (PEDO-LAND)
YALE IVY LEAGUE DOUCHEBAG SKULL & BONES

We got royally fucked anons, this is a disaster. Trump had one fucking job and he went and nominated the most swampy scum you can imagine. FUCK

Attached: Brett Kavenaugh.png (720x960, 450.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2018/07/09/brett-kavanaugh-vince-foster-files-703344
newswithviews.com/trump-supreme-court-candidate-brett-kavanaugh-was-up-to-his-waist-in-the-mysterious-vince-foster-death-investigation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nigger

Captcha had fml in it, exactly how I feel right now.

Attached: asdfasdf.png (514x438, 19.38K)

Not saying you're wrong, but citation needed

he wanted to charge the Clintons with murder for the Foster death btw

Keep crying kike.

Attached: trump_fate.jpg (422x422, 112.57K)

All claims require citations.

Fuck off sharia blue.

Attached: scotus salt1.PNG (591x612 233.07 KB, 387.75K)

politico.com/story/2018/07/09/brett-kavanaugh-vince-foster-files-703344

was trying to find a non kike one

well maybe trump will get a mulligan

Attached: ginsburgsdeath.png (997x91, 20.68K)

way to fuck up the OP, who am I kidding, OP is always a faggot.

Attached: ThatsOneSuperBadBasedMotherFucker.jpg (1204x1204, 300.42K)

newswithviews.com/trump-supreme-court-candidate-brett-kavanaugh-was-up-to-his-waist-in-the-mysterious-vince-foster-death-investigation/
by roger stone so less kiked

GIVE MORE TEARS

Attached: 00.jpg (1200x954 454 B, 208K)

Attached: Fox News-17.mp4 (1280x720 5.19 MB, 5.44M)

Trump: "Well I guess I'll just pick someone that NO ONE will like! Maybe that will work!"

oh roger stone is saying that Vince Foster did commit suicide. Uh…..

SEIU's not having a good night

Attached: DhtUa_LWsAElGUW.jpg (1200x900 155.27 KB, 144.29K)

Literal CIA jew

Attached: pride1-300x300[1].jpg (300x300, 23.52K)

damage control

How did they even have time?

yeah I dont like him much tbh

i was just on 4cuck and saw a lot of identical blackpill posts on there. there is some heavy kike activity going on tonight

maybe they made signs for everyone on Trump's short list

They had them printed and ready to go for all the potential choices, user.

Attached: memebetter.com-20180617122516-1.jpg (720x519, 86.27K)

He looks like he's going to be there for awhile.

inb4 tragic accident after Trump's term is over.

This.

It's almost like the elites of the left and right are in on the gag, just the dumb goyim that aren't and the jews are just laughing at you jew controlled slaves

Attached: 06clintontrump1-facebookJumbo[1].jpg (1050x550, 159.36K)

i looked into it more. Lot of conflicting info about the Vince Foster investigation in regards to how Brett kavanaugh conducted it. I take back my support until some guy who knows more about all the Clinton murders speaks up

JEW FUCK EVERYTHING UP, THE WAY WOULD BE CLEARER WITHOUT THEM

Yeah and he's doing it: being a kike puppet

Attached: f074acc3dfc688711d46e9ac414d9f05c53587d65371adf1633cf0efb5c5a6d8.jpg (435x435, 35.65K)

Attached: DasPsS_VMAE7-MR (1).jpg (360x360, 19.72K)

It's a White man and people are upset?… Well, it's not that 'based' black man who visits your mother at nights, OP but it's better than the obese, spic dyke, Obongo put in there.

Looks like the shill narrative is in: "Continue calling Trump a kike shill"

So what about the abortion thing? I tend to lean towards supporting abortion since it's all degenerates and niggers getting them. I don't mind if he backtracks that. Other than that, is he just a Gorsuch type cuck? I want a SCOTUS that might overturn AA, which is what they stopped when they killed Scalia.

Apparently he doesnt believe in the assault weapon ban so thats nice

Bill Clinton is a white man, you going to get excited about that too?

HA! I'm also a RN and I say deport them all and fuck 'em

My mama said to always say nice about everyone, even your worst enemies, so I will say I really do enjoy the way that pants shitting ur-witch Hillary broke this dumb kike fuck's spirit and made him thank her for the experience.

Attached: frog.jpg (600x375, 27.27K)

Ok (((OP))) which one would you have picked?

Fucking drumpf, holy shit I bet this guy hates nazis too, god damn he can't get anything right or fulfill any of his promises. I was a cheese maker. I made cheese. But this is too much and now I'm a soldier ready to fight niggers.

Who could have foreseen such a development?

Attached: Rabbi in chief.jpg (2263x1731, 2.17M)

I've seen this exact post at least 3 times now, and now you've even made a thread out of it. They really rushed out your orders on this one, didn't they chaim?

Apparently some Republican Senators (susan collins for one) made it clear they wouldnt support an anti-abortion supreme court nominee and with the margins of the court without them there wouldnt be a confirmation.

piss off back to reddit

Attached: Call your senators. SaveSCOTUS.mp4 (604x567 337.63 KB, 63.49K)

go back to reddit

Raymond Kethledge, he was the only decent choice out of the four.

Attached: b10674034af4db453aca7e07b0d24fbf5e87d376723e34d9fdeb58bf1ba63db4.jpg (961x688, 160.64K)

Holy shit get a load of this cuck
go back to reddit yourself faggot

To the last poster in the thread who said let them pay for their own , fuck yeah man couldn't agree more

Looks one-sided on the surface, but under neath they're all happy as long as he's (((GOP))) or (((Democrat)))

SALT SALT
YUM YUM
WOMP
O
M
P

Attached: TURD2_electric doo doo.PNG (428x429, 109.89K)

He was an immigration asylum lawyer before becoming a judge and speaks fluent Spanish.

Good coffee
Drafted soyldier

Ignore the faggots in this thread, enjoy the lefist salt pouring out tonight. We all know Trump isn't literally Hitler. Thank you for pointing it out shills.

Planned Parenthood has a petition up

Attached: DhtZwj2WkAA9ouj.jpg (610x658 45.21 KB, 174.15K)

Checked truth dubs

go back to r/thedonald and stay there

Everyday it becomes more hopeless. At least it wasn't the woman with two niglets

Attached: EndItAlready.jpg (600x523, 40.75K)

Attached: e5e7cb4a6b8c9d439bf3535aeb9addabf1fd6caae3891db7012e7e5d56af5c1a.png (399x385 293.88 KB, 27.49K)

We've got a "moderate" and activist judge.
Fuck.

get fucked kike

That means jack-all.

GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW

Attached: nisemonogatari-8-araragi-head-tilt.png (1062x596, 788.16K)

it's superfluous for a district or circuit judge to say they follow scotus. That's a given. Kavanaugh said stare decisis applies. It's a principal that once Scotus settles the issue, you don't revisit (even as a SCOTUS justice).

both of you fuck the hell off

Do you or do you not suck Trump's dick?

We meme it to the lefties as
K
KAVANAUGH
K
This will be a solid ignition point

In May 2006, Kavanaugh stated he "would follow Roe v. Wade faithfully and fully" and that the issue of the legality of abortion has already "been decided by the Supreme Court".[23] During the hearing, he stated that a right to an abortion has been found "many times", citing Planned Parenthood v. Casey.[23]

In October 2017, Kavanaugh joined an unsigned divided panel opinion which found that the Office of Refugee Resettlement could prevent an unaccompanied minor in its custody from obtaining an abortion.[26] Days later, the en banc D.C. Circuit reversed that judgment, with Kavanaugh now dissenting.[24] The D.C. Circuit's opinion was then itself vacated by the U.S. Supreme Court in Garza v. Hargan (2018).[25

LOL WHAT ARE THEY CRYING ABOUT? ABORTION ISN'T GOING ANYWHERE, FUCKING CUNTS

You don't belong here.

Get fucked kike

Im going to go ahead and guess they would use the same arguments for any of his picks as well.

It really doesn't make them look good when they had all this shit planned out, looks artificial.
Yes I know it IS artificial, but I thought they wanted to look grassroots

damn though some of you seem to almost want to be blackpilled and seek out excuses to commiserate

I like your attitude.

Pretty fucking funny ol boy

in other words. kavanaugh will not revisit roe

(((blackpilled))) It's red-pilled, lurk for 3 more years.

That was a legendary get

Not really.

That set of statements means nothing. Every judge looking to get appointed to a Circuit court says some variation of it. Note that Kavanaugh did rule that ICE could prevent an interned illegal from getting an abortion on the taxpayer's dime.

I have to admit I have mixed feelings about that one.

It's brilliant and you know it
You love me
Admit it publicly cretin

now he's anti-environment for some reason

Attached: s851kTqe.jpg (600x314, 49.9K)

Protest stream. Not very interesting. Just a bunch of crying libs tbh.

It's sad that you think the (((GOP))) are your buds.

It's about to get comfy watching the left screech for their right to kill babies until November.

Attached: bf2bbcc73080a526ab4891fbbf113deeeeab4698ba11a860fdeb47bf7fe53a1a.png (844x828, 265.56K)

How is he on guns? That's all I give a fuck about.

Checked. That was pretty good

Any protest by pro-choice cunts is dumb, because Kavanaugh very explicitly stated that Roe is settled law.

He's the fucking best. Ann put up a good article. Hard on immigration too.

Kek no they aren't
They can hang with the (( (neonose)) ) filth too
Zig Forums is a NatSoc board my friend

Attached: IMG_3516.JPG (700x437, 145.1K)

I'm baffled. What do those idiots expect to happen? Should Trump have nominated Merrick Garland? How about Obama? Would they be protesting if Trump had nominated Obama to the court?

Ok great. I don't give a fuck about abortion, that's actually a good thing because niggers.
Guns, that is what matters. At the end of the day, that's our veto.

I'm starting to feel at home here again. No (((Trump))) posters shitposting their crappy memes.

Checked. Dubs confirms. I want to see a billion rifles in the hands of white families

The sodomites are booty blasted

Attached: scotus salt.PNG (596x423, 305.51K)

They have a portrait of her up?

lol someone is bullhorning ABORTION IS MURDER OVERTURN ROE while some cunt squeeks "my body my choice"

Attached: childfree-double-standards.png (513x350, 312.45K)