NOT A STRICT ORIGINALIST OR TEXTUALIST
JESUIT AKA MASON
ALTER BOY WHO SUCKED CATHOLIC PREIST DICK
GEORGETOWN PREP (PEDO-LAND)
YALE IVY LEAGUE DOUCHEBAG SKULL & BONES
PRO FISA WARRANT SPYING, ANTI 4TH AMENDMENT
ENDORSED BY NO-NAME
DEEP STATE SHILL

We got royally fucked anons, this is a disaster. Trump had one fucking job and he went and nominated the most swampy scum you can imagine. FUCK

newswithviews.com/trump-supreme-court-candidate-brett-kavanaugh-was-up-to-his-waist-in-the-mysterious-vince-foster-death-investigation/

twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/1016513307405111297

Weak on 2nd amendment, not a constitutionalist. Said this,

Weak on 4th amendment, ruled collection of metadata is constitutional.

Even the fucking jew york times is happy with this pick:

nytimes.com/2018/07/09/opinion/brett-kavanaugh-supreme-court-trump.html?smid=tw-nytopinion&smtyp=cur

I wish Q would pop in and tell us why Trump nominated an obvious swamp rat.

Attached: Brett Kavanaugh - Copy.png (720x940, 526.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20120119145938/http://www.monarchieforum.org/ARCHIV/WeisseBlaetter/MAI1938.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

One more kike-puppet among many.

Both of these are examples of the poor English skills of ShalomBlew:

Attached: 1489616702582.jpg (349x394, 42.79K)

Attached: 1459043220947.png (582x491, 260.38K)

Attached: 136456880456845678.jpg (186x271, 7.87K)

Attached: 1478557931326.jpg (1000x667, 422.84K)

moar white genocide posts of the kikes of ShalomBlew:

Well, the board is just being wrecked by lefty asshats. Seems like they're terrified. Hence blasting the board with lousy dem nonsense.

The SCOTUS pick is fine. He's a Constitutionalist, a young white male, and a 2A guy. The left is losing their minds over it.

Would be nice if we could get some mods…

8gag Poll never learned how to appreciate ironic Hilldawg and the drumphjaks.

i'm literally a leftist shill and even i'm like, he's a pretty goddamn good scotus pick

Just go back to tumblr.

no, he's a compromise
He supports the automatic weapons ban, Zig Forums is upset and they know their shit. >>>Zig Forums592197
he's an Irish Catholic. SCOTUS is 6/9 cucktholics, 3/9 kikes, 0/9 native WASP Americans.

it could be worse but ultimately he's a cuckservative, Trump has never picked anybody truly based for anything.

Attached: evolution.png (2264x604, 1.19M)

Attached: Waterboard Practice.jpg (800x420, 59.31K)

READ SIEGE

Gorsuch is an ex-Catholic. Still not great.

ahahahahahah

ahahahahahahah

you kikes are soooo butthurt. You got literally nothing. Nothing.

Name 1 thing you kikes got. Prophesy, killer of Christ!

There aren't many great alternatives. Some people preferred Barrett, but it's hard to say if she'd be reliable. I only watched one lecture from her on youtube. Someone claimed she was weak on immigration, I don't now if that's true.
Mike Lee was the best option, but he was only in the discussion because he called Trump.

Attached: scalia 2.jpg (561x528, 133.75K)

This is a fake thread, someone make the real one.

Trump should just give me the job. I promise to not make it too obvious that I hate niggers, spics, fags, muds and cunts.

Attached: ca639181252660573116e9d89760aedc26600d4a10b99388ed9f78324ec548b0.png (255x255, 7.75K)

You're not getting a clap from me.

Who among his available choices was "based"

Attached: 1531206688753.jpg (630x843, 124.41K)

Well, they got you worshiping a fucking Jew. That's pretty powerful stuff.

Attached: 1495139119091.png (350x498, 268.73K)

I’m starting to think giving Imkampfy the boot was a bad idea
So what? It looks like instead of replacing Kampfy with a new mod, we just don’t have mods at all, and now shills and leftard dipshits are just vomiting their bullshit all over the board with no opposition.

What is that gun? I'm too stupid to get the joke. I get that "assult weapon" is a meme but why is that gun so gay looking?

Shills were vomitting their bullshit full stop with imkikey also. He never banned moarpheus and he rachposted himself.

imkikey only deletes good threads.

Fuck off Kikey we know you stil controlled the board

/polmeta/

Attached: KILL THE MODS Nasim Aghdam - disgruntled Youtube shooter.jpg (905x883, 635.05K)

Why would he ban an alt-right strawman? Because TRS had a twitter war with him or something? Fuck off FED.

Attached: 72d83cda58a9cfe4467f5ae288408c160f675d7fb618f06315f8ea530ee37330.jpg (202x250, 4.92K)

Read the meta thread. And also actually report posts you see which violate those rules.

Its a fucking 10/22. Varment rifle.

Moarpheus is pro-jew agent paid specifically to shut down any dissident organization.

Come on now.

You really are retarded. And not for not knowing what a fucking 10/22 is but that you think moarpheus is anything but a colossal faggot.

FUCK OFF IMKIKEY! WE KNOW YOU STILL CONTROL THE FUCKING BOARD AS A GLOBAL MOD!

WE KNOW THE JIDF KILLS THIS BOARD EVERY DAY ALL DAY TO MAKE IT INTO SHITTY FUCKING (((ESOTERICS))) OR DEMORALIZATION /news/ THREADS!!

kek

but all the orginizations that they accuse him of attacking a Jew run. Come on now.

Attached: dugin Z Brzezinski.png (602x452, 304.65K)

Nobody believes in your morpheus strawman, Alt-Kike FED. Stop reading from your fucking script. We see you faggots post this shit all the time.

Attached: th.jpg (364x273, 17.7K)

And? Plenty of jews were in the Heer.

Nuremberg laws are a thing. moarpheus is specifically paid to point out jews and shut down any organization that is against hist interest.

last thread
No. That isn't the determining measure for decades.
It's brain activity. Which starts tremendously early.

t.moarpheus

It's funny because you are literally replying via a script.

This place is so shitty.

FUCKING

So he gets paid to sppt the Jewish controlled opposition? WTF! I want that job!

I know you're a hipster faggot alt-kike FED but you don't have to say literally for no reason.

lol. Now I'm moarphus? OK, I'll be morpheaus. Who are you going to roleplay as, Dickie?

Attached: alt right zionist.jpg (556x640, 67.47K)

He's paid to sow dissent and does everything in his job to protect Israel and the Jewish diaspora.

And no, I said literally as you are writing response via a script.

[[[Brett Kavanaugh]]]
[[[Neil Gorsuch]]]

Both of Donald Trump's US Supreme Court appointees are Irish despite the fact that Irish people only comprise 10.5% of the US population.

America is in the iron grip of a dual Jewish-Irish mafia.

Attached: Irish Monkeys 5.png (501x508 331.45 KB, 93.92K)

It's not the jew, it's the irish.

Next.

It's both, you imbecile. They're gigantic ethnic mafias.

One is a standard european ethnic and one is desert hut people.

Fuck you D&C faggot.

Both are nepotistic mafias.

Everybody on this earth is nepostic, unless they are retarded.

Am I literally writing a response now? Are you literally a hipster faggot who supports the alt-kike?

Are we literally on Imkikey/pol/?

Attached: index.jpg (435x310, 19.99K)

/thread

Great, then I guess you don't have any problem with Jews being nepotistic.

Nope, I just point out how much of a faggot you are, moarpheus.

Literally.

I have the problems with jews being a lying cheating parasite race.

That makes zero sense. Nepotism is counteractive to well-run institutions. You're retarded

Everybody will promote their own kin, unless they are retarded.

American WASP's are extinct. Every member of the American elite whom you think is a WASP is actually Irish.

Irish are just as bad, if not worse.

It's retarded to do that when your own kin are incompetent. You're not thinking about what your saying, it's logically fucking stupid.

He's just trying to defend his McTribe from criticism.

Actually most Anglo-Americans, one's like me who are strictly descended from founding fathers, are WANPS, not WASPS. We're descended from the Norman elite who conquered the Saxons almost a thousand years ago. And we've never been terribly numerous, but we don't need to be either.

Attached: 1781Cowpens.jpg (1280x834, 464.12K)

Attached: 88fa191059a19dd168b9151c2c6f9ec482b625b1787e8276a027616a6d4f3e7c.gif (450x450, 776.26K)

Wouldn't being a rape victim mean you're more wise to the horror that is the pedo fag menace
t. rape victim

How was the last sleep over with Bibi, Kushner

The Normans introduced Jews to England. Norman England was ruled by Jewish moneylenders, e.g. Aaron of Lincoln, the richest man in England at the time (richer than the king himself).

Milo Hanrahan, is that you?

I too can pull shit out of my ass when I feel like it.

Sure, deny well documented historical facts if it makes you feel COMfy.

No I'm not a Jew
Though that said I'm cautious at absolute best with this guy
Trump has proven again and again he is no help to us, not even in opening the window anymore
We need change and we need it not
Sam please run for President

I didn't know that was a synonym for bullshit, interesting.

Milo is just as much Irish as he is Jewish (1/4 of each).

Well as far as I know I'm neither Irish nor Jewish Am half Scottish though

This thread is garbage and you are garbage if you continue posting in it

Then sage, nigger.

chance he will get in: 0

>(((CE)))
Either you're a kike or one of their useful goyim. In either case:
>>>/gaschamber/

Say that to the whole world, baby.

Prove it.

lee. IQ 144.
Only pick worth picking. We all know intelligence is linked with seeing truth, and the truth is conservative.
I think he might still have a chance. This is trump, after all, and he always plays a game. In this case, the rabid madness of the left is bound to cause them to reject the first choice.

Military dictatorships don't allow "lefts" to exist, at least not in any organic form.

>Use (((ours))) instead!
Just like we should have voted Hillary, right, Moishe?

>Use (((ours))) instead, goy!
Just like we should have voted Hillary, right, Moishe?

Nazis used CE.

See

Christianity is jewish.

Nobody in the industrialized world does that because it's fucking stupid and you lose money from thinking that way. Welcome to the real world where nobody cares what your last name is, only your track-record.

Attached: 1950TheartoftheconversationReneMagritte.jpg (960x1162, 136.53K)

nigger you just went full retard

Yeah, those nice antifas are actually all far-righter.

We would be better under an actual military dictatorship.

Not enough (((Trump))) worship?

Which explains why everybody son and daughter end up having big position.

See the Trump family, the Bush Clan or the Clinton family.

Money is money, blood is blood.

Based eternal spiral into the jewish instigated abyss FTW!

Jeb Bush failed miserably, Trump, Bill and Hillary were legitimately successful and had they not you would never of heard of them. Get your head out of the gutter, nobody gives a shit about your last name or theirs. That's why Hillary and Jeb both lost.

concerning. but, if he's partisan, and the evidence seems to suggest he is, then whoever controls the GOP controls him. So, then, the idea is to make sure you control the GOP

irrelevant. 99%+ of SCOTUS nominees are sitting judges, and probably 90%+ of those were put there by Clinton, Obama or one of the Bush's.
citation?

a) absolute lie
b) Obamacare isn't unconstitutional
c) the question of its constitutionality was being argued merely on the topic of the 'origination clause'
d) >implying he personally supports obamacare

ummmm…
that's actually a good thing

lie. the one and only case he argued was trying to get SCOTUS to disregard attorney-client privilege in order to get more info about foster's death

not sure why this is such a bad thing

those are retarded anyway

Catholic, not Jesuit, you fuckwit. And, I agree this is a problem

hot damn, you're fucking stupid. I'm starting to wonder if this isn't a Zig Forums 'troll'

okay, you already said he's catholic

more retardation from faggot OP

pretty much all SCOTUS justices are ivy league douchebags, or otherwise douchebags of one sort or another

proofs?

ummm…
um, well, dude, uh… i don't know how to break this to you, but those a mutually-exclusive (at least at the moment)

wut?

okay, now you're just making shit up

pretty sure this guy was the best of Trump's short-list, but that doesn't mean the list couldn't have been better from the beginning

Non-kiked citation needed, hooknose.

Butthurt is not an argument.

What the fuck are you talking about? Your reason for stating it's not being relevant is exactly why it's relevant: because it proves Trump is another Bush.

Your absolutely right, so calm down and walk away from the keyboard nigger.

web.archive.org/web/20120119145938/http://www.monarchieforum.org/ARCHIV/WeisseBlaetter/MAI1938.pdf

The fact Jeb Bush was on the ballot at all was due to nepotism.

Of course talents matter, but do deny the power of blood relationship.

Inferior kraut detected.