JEWS STRIP AUTHOR OF LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE AND SHE IS DECLARED RACIST 50 YEARS AFTER HER DEATH

JEWS STRIP AUTHOR OF LITTLE HOUSE ON THE PRAIRIE AND SHE IS DECLARED RACIST 50 YEARS AFTER HER DEATH
An iconic author’s name has been stripped from a prestigious literary award because of themes some are describing as racially offensive.
Laura Ingalls Wilder is one of the best-known children’s authors. Her “Little House on the Prairie series” is world-renowned for its portrayal of the struggles of prairie life in North America in the 1800’s.
Despite the tremendous success of the semiautobiographical series, the Chicago-based American Library Association over the weekend decided to rescind Wilder’s Medal for Excellence in Children’s literature, a prestigious designation in the children’s literary world.

chicago.cbslocal.com/2018/06/25/laura-ingalls-wilders-award/
returnofkings.com/181202/author-of-little-house-on-the-prairie-declared-racist-50-years-after-her-death
archive.is/fDi2Q

Attached: little-house1.jpg (800x472, 61.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/pol/res/11825754.html
archive.is/LNzTk
ala.org/aboutala/governance/council/council_roster/allcouncilors
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ONE WORD: JEWS

-1867 History

This may as well be a 2nd award as they're basically declaring it nonpozzed.

Okay, we need to find out how many jews are on this board.

They're all jews and collaborators what is even the point. Just bring enough rope for them all.

These rats are intolerant and intolerable. Why won’t they just go away?

Checked.
One does not speak to rats. One sets the dogs on them.

they go away after your entire history and identity are dead, white boi

this thread is much more important

8ch.net/pol/res/11825754.html

no.

ok then lets talk about some dead bitch instead

All non-jewish authors will share this fate

Right on queue

yeah I'm a kike trying to shill for my zionist agenda…you got me bro

My family spans the entire country and my history will never be gone. Europe’s history is my own.

That thread is broken, here is archive.

archive.is/LNzTk

Wonderful. I've been looking for some books to get for my kids.

Some of my best childhood memories are of my mother reading these books to me. I have long relished the thought of in turn reading them to my future children in the same manner. The rage I feel for these fucking miserable kikes grows ever stronger with each passing day.

Attached: embraceit.jpg (320x240, 9.41K)

Likewise. That's why I'm learning Hebrew. 8^) I look forward to trolling on kike websites.

How is someone with a name like Ingalls (((Engels)) Wilder not jewish? Her jewpedia page is down.

polite sage because

what ???? shut the fuck up, you are trolling us with this bullshit

the Ingalls are brits. but from the mothers side I cant finds anything, the ingalls are slightly related to the Delano family, of FDR fame.

oh a youtube thread … great

kike fear:

No need to look. The absolute purity of her books is her genetics shining through.

im not the one speaking hebrew mate
… walks like a jew talks like a jew and low IQ jew you are

There are no jews in Britain? Britain is a country not a race.

Attached: index.jpg (774x585, 64.25K)

dead ALA members can't take away awards

SHARE WITH BOOMERS

WATCH THEM GET PISSED

Attached: 584a3739d0633b51cab0158f0e1d66ca209823433321a69169b75a23d9f54caf.jpg (960x893, 51.54K)

Jews have been doing this since the dawn of existence. They are constantly editing and "fixing" history to match whatever filth they're pushing at the moment on their host. Who knows how many precious artifacts or beautiful epics we've lost to their creeping paws?

Good thing he didn't say they were Britain, he said they were Brits, implying European.
Oh, but (((you))) knew that.

kike fear, again:

8^)

checked.

I hope you are a jew doing some low effort subversion and at least got paid a sheckle to say something that dumb.

This. We need a worldwide ratting event.

Checked for truth!

Big whoop. I don't care about their shitty medals and awards in the first place. This is pleb-tier shit for people who need external validation instead of forming their own opinions.

Better.

Also checked!

It's mainly the kikes that care about this shit to begin with. There's an old joke that if you leave a group of Jews alone in a room for a bit then before long they'll start giving each other medals.

"The Waltons" cast members return to Nelson Co., weigh in on show's family impact
=OBVIOUSLY THEY'RE NOT DEAD YET==
On a bright warm day in the heart of Nelson County, Waltons cast members, Michael Learned, Judy Norton and Martha Nix shared stories about their TV family.
"It's so beautiful, for starters, and we always like getting together," said Michael Learned, who played the mother, Olivia Walton. "We're really fond of each other, and you know, it's a family reunion every time we get together."

The Waltons aired for nine seasons, from 1972 to 1981

Attached: DeqKKcXVAAApLYd.jpg (558x343 29.49 KB, 33.74K)

As long as the jew was a based right wing jew who banned this, we should all be fine with it, like Trump going after the guns with his pal Feinstein is totally cool with us, cos he aint Obama
Amirite?

Thats not really the point though. The jews are trying to erase white history and its through a thousand small actions like this that they're doing it.

You can say you don't care about this and you don't care about that or this or that and before you know it the schools are teaching that a nigger invented the light bulb and Henry Ford was black.

Remember folks a future in which the mud bloods run the show is one in which they write you out of.

rewriting history one bad goy at a time

Attached: 1501358243648.png (800x3857, 1.74M)

It's all so tiresome.

REMINDER THAT TORAH/BIBLE GLORIFY THE MURDER OF EGYPTIAN CHILDREN
Please remove these books of radical racial hatred.

Yet strangely you are not against the Talmud… What a (((cohencidence)))

Attached: tenor.gif (300x300, 238.94K)

>yfw they get so retarded that they then ban To Kill a Mockingbird because the word "nigger" is used about two hundred times

We're in the early stages of the cultural revolution my friends…

Checked.

These are just blue laws. New moral codes, new blue laws. They said they wanted freedom, but what they actually meant was they wanted to themselves impose their hegemony.

We are, and I aim to feed it. I'll be shilling for the most hard left candidates on the Democrat slate.

Let's make the Democrat party the clear Communist ticket.

#UnmaskDNCommunists

ala.org/aboutala/governance/council/council_roster/allcouncilors

It's a hive of kikes, soycucks, feminist hags, and mudshits, as expected.

Attached: potato04.png (653x600, 1.12M)

There are no native jews in England. If you can trace the family back to the 1640s you're safe.

Exactly. No reason to give any benefit of the doubt anymore to anyone. I am well past the looking glass on giving a shit on if they are directly provable as jews, or supporters of this shit. You are not openly 'one of us' and you are in any position of power in which was used to undermine and destroy my volk you get the fucking rope should you not already be screaming to high heaven about (((their))) bullshit. Or an bog, manmade bogs might be more efficient for the sheer numbers whom need to be, enriched.

Attached: e6ff73713d4f0811b32ec9bd382a8de0343205382a2387e9d6e31f20fc9b2a77.png (1331x756, 1007.61K)

If true. You are indeed doing kek's work. Carry on user.

Swimming pools and a conveyor system of chains. Lock the chain around their neck and drag them through the pools slow enough to be sure.

Shit doesn’t work like that in the real world. In the real world Jews can access camera everywhere and do all sorts of fucked up shit to you.

this

Why would the jews target a hard core super soldier of antifa? The whole point is to give them want they want, then crash their plane with no survivors.

Don't you know? The Internet IS a mask.