Tarantino thread

apparently something happened to the last thread because when i tried to reply, I got this message "Thread specified does not exist." What the fuck is happening here?

8ch.net/pol/res/11825754.html

Attached: 58a7d80d6881397fa4b588c7ae9c368e2006de361bfb3d6e5ac11d218af89981.png (779x767, 782.2K)

we need to take this pedo piece of shit down…fuck whoever is trying to detract us

That's weird, it was cyclical for a while.

Nonsense.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (696x743, 173.65K)

Basically, from the previous thread, using a paper from academia, we can find that the woman's height, via her tibia,is plus of 4.5'. In other words, 4' 6". There is variance, so she could be taller.

It's literally some lady who is crazy who is making these spam threads.

What I find funny is that everytime any user shitposts about a hollyjew actor some fag always goes full sperg on the defensive.

Your attempt to prove Tarantino not-guilty of pedophilia has been noted and raises suspicions.

So there you have it. Tarantino had an adult woman for a girlfriend. Oh my gawd, end his life for it.

That's not an argument. That's J'accuse.

That looks like an adult foot, but Quentin is almost certainly a pedo. Even if he's not, fuck him.

I await your coherent argument. But we know who the shill is by now. The one who made the thread is the shill, for the objections are totally ignored - a classic move by kikes, who are in the habit of being so dishonest. They are unmistakable, for they only sell things, they are salesmen, not scientists.

What I find odd is that why would they care if it was false? There's nothing to lose and everything to gain by spreading this. I especially liked the TMZ cover-up angle. Normalfags talk about what's in the news. Everyone I knew was talking about Harvey Weinstein and sexual assault in Hollywood when that happened. Tomorrow they could be talking about rampant pedophilia and the coverup. From there it's a skip and a hop to DNC and child-trafficking in politics.

But here's the question: Why are literal kikes from Israel attacking Tarantino? It seems related to his stance on Gaza.

This is a shit thread. Where is the info or proof or anything?

Attached: cant slay tay tay.jpg (1120x1440, 540.94K)

Always, always, always remember, user:
The excellent general attacks the plans of the enemy.

No, your pooinloo paper is meaningless, paid jewish shill. Your pedophile is exposed. Kill yourself before we get our hands on you or you’re going to wish the holocaust had happened.

There is none. The shills just crop up by the dozens to call you a pedo if you point this out.

Yeah. That's an observation.
Why self-censoring? Anything to be ashamed of, or you're programmed to make sure nobody has his or her feelings hurt?

See? Like this:

So no alternative source for estimation of a woman's height based on tibia size is offered… just "imperfect on the basis of imagined rules of the imaginary sort of nazis everyone here totally is" of the ShalomBlew.

See, one already did. And all I did was attempt a scientific measurement:

Google "J'accuse" you mongrel.

There are plenty other threads and Zig Forums is quite a fast and prolific board. You don't have to visit each and every thread, announce your feelings towards it… Right?

As for the question: we're not at a court. There's an observation that goes in pair with a current trend of celebrities being proven to be weirdos and sexual deviants. So, the board speculates. Any reason to halt the process?

I like how you avoid the clarification and focus on an irrelevant matter.

That's not what happened at all. I saw the other thread. There were only shills on the anti-Tarantino side, and they were gaslighting the whole time, and calling everyone else a pedo, and also they were making threats of swatting and such.

Actually, what you accuse me of is a description of yourself, for my posts alone have focused on the facts of the matter - none of the others have, save one.

Go on, totally-not-shills, do offer your alternative source for calculation of the height of the individual, via tibia. Oh do this. Do do do. Oh do. Yes, finally, after hours, finally offer your scientific analysis. Tell me, have you, among your yids, any scientists at all?

How many 4.5 foot women have you met? It seems like all of them are nonwhite, and the foot looks white to me

So?

Actually no, I addressed your question to the point. To remind you (focus, Junior) it's not an argument - it's an observation.

Actually the swatting threats were from the pro pedo faggot. Why are you lying?

Well, it's yellow skin. But yes, there are very short white women as well. This is all covered in the bell curve. No doubt you are educated on the matter!

That's certainly false. I know the person you mean, but he wasn't in any instance whatsoever as you characterize him so profanely, so casually, like a slithering snake, or a lurking rat.

Are you a boomer?

You're clearly that person. Fuck yourself. Kill yourself. Save us the effort you fucking piece of shit.

J'accuse, J'accuse.

dodge, dodge, dodge.

Yet the topic, for hours, has beckoned, that we might discuss the matter of calculation of height, scientifically. Where is the wise man? Does a good person come from the filthy crotch of a yid?

You still haven't told me. Are you a "based slav?" I bet you are

The thread's going to continue like this unless either more information comes to light or someone goes to a nail salon with measuring tape and a vernier caliper.

Massive shilling and sliding since the OP thread. He probably hired Jews to try and shut it down.

4'6" is either a dwarf or a child. Any adult with a height under 4'10" is medically a dwarf. They can even be a little taller if they have the typical disproportionate body of a dwarf (short limbs, large head and torso).

The majority of mature women reach at least 5 foot tall. So Tarantino is either a pervert sucking on a dwarf's foot, or a pervert sucking on a kid's foot.

So.. that's a distraction, calling people names and stuff, very very devilish, very much not a white behavior.

jej & checked

In point of fact, that solves nothing, because this has been handled. It grows rather tiresome, though. There is a paper which provides a formula for calculation of a person's height from their tibia.

But you will notice that these shills, why, it just fucking slipped their mind that it was mentioned over a dozen times in the previous thread.

Just fucking slipped their mind.

Here's what is certain: her height is over 4.5', which is in the normal range for the shortest nation on Earth, Bolivia. She would be still in the normal range in many countries. Here's a list of them:

I'm curious though, if some fag like QT can end a thread on here, then why don't we find a new place for our lulz and keks? Fuck these mods

WRONG

You are WRONG WRONG WRONG.

See here:

Holy Christ are you right, man!

You're such a transparent joke . Seriously, I really hope you die of super AIDS

< not an argument

There are no more points to make. You're a shill. We know you're a shill. Maybe the mods are supporting you, I don't know. You've done nothing but defend a pedo and clearly got a thread killed. Fuck you and everyone like you

Another gem of a thread.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (212x283, 28.47K)

Well, that doesn't address any of the points, now does it?

I ask the reader to consider this: With such speed has this individual tarnished my character - no less, a person not known in the least to anyone here - neither my gender, nor my age, nor my race. Nothing is known about me, other than that I know the English language. Yet I have been accuse of such a heinous deed, and for what? For defending a man about whom I have no dealings, but for whom I have sympathy.

Now, if so casually may such a person accuse me, whom they do not know, and cannot know, how can we trust such a person's judgments about anything at all?

I say none, I say none.

Let us be the better people, let us deny those who too readily accuse legitimacy of any kind.

It's a shit board run by a Jewish psychopath named Imkikey and people like you who make fake threads.
Yeah fuck you. I'm calling out your fake thread. Who the fuck are you to tell me where to go.

Court of opinion. Oldfags like me investigated pedogate from the start. We're not putting up with your fucking fake shit here.

POSTS SOME INFO/PROOFS OR FUCK OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

Attached: crowly goat shit.jpg (659x989, 221.1K)

accused*

From your typing I can tell you're the same guy from the last thread.
Planning on posting hundreds of times ITT defending a degenerate cuckold (((Hollywood))) pedo again?

Which points? That 4.5 foot women are even close to the norm? Why do you want to defend this creep? Again, what do you gain?

Also not discussing the topic, which is measuring a tibia. lololololol you're all dodge and no substance.

That's all that matters. The leg is equivalent to millions of women's legs. And that's all that matters.

What do you think about this audio? Words from the mouth of the man you're so valiantly defending.

Attached: Tarantino on Roman Polanski.mp4 (1152x720, 12.61M)

I haven't bothered to listen, because it's immaterial. He can perfectly well have whatever opinions he pleases - opinions aren't a crime.

How many more million 4.5 foot females are children rather than adults?

Except when they're about pedophilia which IS a crime

I ignored the first thread only because I am going to be called a kike, but what the fuck ever.
Tarantino is obviously a creepy as fuck pedo. I wouldn't be surprised if there is a collection of photos on a computer somewhere full of him fucking everything from dead babies to animatronic yetis.
But that foot looks too weathered to be a child's foot. The skin looks like it has seen some years, the big toe is flattened like it has seen some years in heels.
Regardless, if you don't have an identifiable feature or find another photo of the whole person, this is nothing more than a circle jerk of anons arguing whether one blue pixel is a picture of the sky or a lake.
Find a picture of something that proves he is a pedo besides the fact you can tell he has by looking at any and every picture of him/hearing him talk/watching his kiked propaganda (((movies))) or begin the cleansing, because I guarantee after
He will still be crawling around exposing humanity to his sickness and nothing other than repeating the obvious will have been accomplished.

On the other hand, even taking into account the deviation, this would have to be one of the shortest examples of one of the shortest races on record. While you could be right, it's a bit of a stretch to say this is definitely an adult woman's leg. Subjectively, the guy does look a bit like James Alefantis and gives the same vibe. Also . Still need more data. A different picture of the incident, or something.

Nope. It's 100% legal - in a country you will never understand, my own, the United States of America - to possess any option you fucking well please, and here's an American howdy for you yids.

mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/dwarfism/symptoms-causes/syc-20371969

medlineplus.gov/dwarfism.html

lpaonline.org/faq-#Definition

Three sources that disagree with you.

You haven't bothered to listen to the opinions of the man you've been defending for hours, posting hundreds of times? He says Roman Polanski, the jewish director, did nothing wrong by sodomizing a 13 year old girl. You're so transparent. I'm done wasting my time on you. Gonna go send some tips.

No you didn't. I recognize your posting style.

It matters not at all that he could have committed a crime. Could have is not evidence. "It could have happened" isn't evidence. You have no evidence.

And that is immaterial, because:

Thanks user. I'm just as frustrated as you are. Idk what the fuck is going in here honestly.

Why are you so happy that we don't have "evidence?" Why do you want this POS to be vindicated?

No, no fucking way. This would just be someone of average height in Bolivia, Guatemala, etc.

And I think you know this, but simply pretend away the diversity of this Earth, assuming that all else are idiots, and that's the attitude of kikes, I've seen it myself so many times.

Somehow, you cannot hide it. The arrogance. Meanwhile, your planes can't even take out Assad. How embarrassing, you're supposed to be able to take on Egypt and Iran in a simultaneous attack.

If Tarantino is in here, fuck you for making Django Unchained and Hateful Eight. I had to fucking sit through that shit.

You're not American.

You seem absolutely convinced. Hey, if you really hate jews, you should be happy to know that they're running out of water.

Attached: kinneret draining 3.gif (320x100, 14.65K)

Just like you recognize that foot.
Glad to know that my standard use of English in the form of writing has become famous, especially with you. Did you happen to catch my approximate height and weight as well? I am sure, despite the fact I clearly made my opinion on the topic as easy to read, and repeated it numerous times, I am sure you have already measured my nose in meters.
So, let me run with this assumption.
This is a picture of a child's foot and leg.
Approximate age? Whatever bullshit you decide based on a line.
What are you going to do about it?
That one question. Many answers all can be considered correct, but what exactly is your plan? Continue this for an undetermined amount of threads? Expose him on social media? Call the police? Sulk? Not invite him to your wife's son's bar mitzvah?

How dull. That's for parents in the United States, where average height is greater. In other countries, the standards are different. See here, again. You seem to be incapable of reading:

legit jej @ that one.

you could upgrade it by saying wife's son's bat mitzvah.

ahahahahahah

I am convinced by the science!

QT, I KNOW YOU OR ONE OF YOUR MINIONS ARE READING THIS

we're going to get you faggot

Yeah, kike isn't in my browser's autocorrect. Had to guess spelling, at least I got the hard part.

They suffer from dwarfism due to malnutrition. In past years we might have called them midgets or pygmies, but nowadays the only acceptable term is dwarf, and many object to that as well even though it's a clinical term.

I reiterate, he is either a pervert sucking on a dwarf's foot or a pervert sucking on a child's foot.

This cunt doesn't care about facts or evidence. He just wants to scare us into not talking about this anymore

The dude is defending rape in that sound bite. It's his opinion based on what was said in police documents.
Are you retarded?
I'm an American, and even I am not that retarded.
Are you some kind of kid diddler?
Interesting

Why exactly are you defending Quentin Tarantino so hard? Even if he's not a pedo, he's still a piece of shit. He's a nigger worshiping shabbos goy who has spent his life glorifying criminality in his films that are funded by pedowood kikes that most certainly ARE abusing children. So what the fuck are you on about here?

Attached: steve-o kek.jpg (604x340, 53.43K)

He's not just some random dude. He's either directly shilling for QT or just a standard leftist detractor.

bat refers to a female LOL. bar would be male.

t. starting to learn kike for the purpose of trolling kike shit everywhere on the Internet

My reason is simple. The great general attacks the plans of the enemy. Even if he doesn't know the full plan, bringing down one element is progress against the enemy.

Serious question, do you have a sentence builder filled with generic right-wing phrases?

All of them except for the dwarves.

So what? He has an opinion. All opinions are permitted in the United States of America. It's like you don't know anything about my country.

Very original, we'll surely trick the goyim

(((They))) draw the line at fucking Quentin Tarantino's public photo of him grossly sucking to though.
This is turning more in to a viral ad campaign for his next sub par nigger and kike glorifying movie than it is an "investigation" because you have worked to the end of your evidence numerous times over.
He is obviously a pedophile, probably a pederast too. But your foot photo isn't going to bring the ire of the masses, nor will the police decide that enough calls over him snacking on sole dirt is arrest worthy.
So unless you are mounting up enough pitchforks and horses to handle this, and the rest while you are at it please, what is the end goal of this thread? Are you under the impression that a child foot photography expert is going to come in at any moment and blow the lid off of this? Do you have a hunch that the victim browses Zig Forums and simply needs to come forth? I already abhor this fuck and you, and others, seem to be dead set on evaluating the same photo from every possible angle.

So you're saying you think that it's part of some plan of the kikes to meme Tarantino as a pedo by having Zig Forums dig into a pic of him sucking on a toe? Is that what you're saying?

Attached: smugargentinian.jpg (255x253, 6.24K)

Nonsense. We covered that here:

Average height, Bolivian females, 4.67'. The woman in op's picture is, according to the calculation, pic related, 4.5' tall, minimum. Minimum, because we know she's taller, because there is an angle to the leg (it's not coplanar to the camera sensor/film).

What? This post is incoherent.

Attached: what tucker.jpg (696x392, 21.8K)

You do know that TMZ is literally a kike site, right?

It makes sense in the original English. Don't trust Google Translate, yid.

You might have a point, but the fact that this cunt is so dead set on endikg this conversation makes me think that we're on to something

Of course it is, but you didn't answer my question.

Attached: 1471808674404.png (330x256, 147.86K)

Going by the guy who has hundreds of posts who's apparently dedicated the past 2 days to this topic, there's probably something way more interesting on Tarantino than the foot photo. Maybe try some more digging?

Way to project yid, but your post is grammatically incorrect.
I do believe it's you using google translate to defend a pedo.

Believe me I'm trying

You are right the conversation has been ended, and rightly(1): by science. For we know that the leg of the woman in question is precisely normal for a Bolivian. Now, Bolivian women exist by the millions(2).So it is quite amusing that you think you could interview all of the short women and ask them if they've fucked Tarantino, and then, by this process of elimination prove him the vile character you claim him to be.

(1) jej
(2) 2.5 million, to be exact (half of the female Bolivian population). There are millions more, mostly from the various midget races listed here: