Cessesion from South Africa?

White African here.

heard there was plans for the Koi-San/Colored and white Afrikaner/Eurokaner to pull out of South Africa through the first nation state and indigenous people rule on UN laws? The new country is called the Sovereign State of Good Hope…

Is this part of Q?

Attached: 36946206_10155826773233651_5602607704590778368_n.jpg (2048x1421 75.64 KB, 393.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

usaf.org.za
usaf.org.za/index.html
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/
archive.fo/R9d2h
archive.fo/rV4yl
youtube.com/watch?v=1lY2OqBeORo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, he mentioned that a while ago. Nothing seems to have come from it since. I wouldn’t put much stock in it.
Hope not. Q-LARP’s a proven jewish hoax, and I’d like this to at least be marginally true.

Seems like they have een taking al lthe steps?

Attached: d8cca83e70fcd622ec470f70439ceafe--film-awards-olympia.jpg (427x638 54.7 KB, 44.91K)

Check out usaf.org.za

Dude you're about 6 months late. We made contact with him, and it all kinda fell flat. Hard to say whether he got v&, we got scammed or what the fuck happened. We started setting up at >>>/kang/ if you want to look over our stuff on the matter.

Attached: S?D_POL.jpg (5633x3673, 5.82M)

~and to clarify, Q is a faggot hoax and this was all before that huckster popped up

Youre telling me 8channers sent money to kang?

Yep he gave himself away when he went full Neocon and started spouting disproven bullshit. What every happened to that Faggot after he went full Neocon?

nah, but, you know, we spent a lot of our time and got our hopes up

Attached: 4d521b678a6669a543426f919d80396151e24920a9447b49068be20546617d56.jpg (500x694, 64.56K)

Q LARP-tard
Alert alert!

Please all revert to /kang/

Attached: d8cca83e70fcd622ec470f70439ceafe--film-awards-olympia.jpg (736x414, 54.7K)

So you think its over?

Black South Africans are so afraid of Khoisans for some reason.

Seemed to be but i'd love to be wrong

Only seem to be shill responses. Hurm.

No, you’re just retarded. Q-LARP is a proven hoax.

This guy is pretty much like an American Injun wanting to declare Oklahoma a sovereign state. Nothing will probably happen from this. If the AWB couldn't do it , I highly doubt this guy can.

due to the current state of the country I think he may be able. There is a massive plot to oust the land and convert into communist africa.

UN vs BRICS perhaps ?

Ok got the memo now

testing the waters here

usaf.org.za/index.html

They got a website. Looks as if they are libertarian-esque ethnostate, as they say that they want no taxes and a small, democratic government. Pretty gay tbh, but any ethnostate will do.

Attached: baboons.PNG (400x125, 5.3K)

Bantus have manpower and weapons. Whites and koisan don't.

UN laws are meaningless. Whites must fight for their land, as every group has fought for land for all of human history.

Attached: quote-stop-quoting-laws-we-carry-weapons-pompey-106-5-0574.jpg (850x400, 36.59K)

if you dig you will find gold. Not lib. Desperate, but good

I wish the world, not you specifically, can stop the bad attitude and attempt to help. South Africa has real people who live in real fear for their real children.

This.

How accurate is this video at portraying what's going on in the land grab hearings?

Attached: The boere is declaring CIVIL WAR at LandExpropriationHearings. - - LandExpropriation.mp4 (1280x720, 11.87M)

2nd.
>>>/kang/

Fuck your distraction with this Q bullshit and get on point. Raise the damned flag and we will support the Boer.

Attached: 1481058900878.png (625x465, 362.41K)

He didn't get v& he got tired of not having real support. That said, he needs to have a real organization to give support to.

Stalin called artillery the gods of war. But armor and artillery require constant upkeep. And that requires trained mechanics and orderly supply lines of parts. No modern army can win without artillery.

What does a Bantu howitzer repair shop look like?

Will this be a real thing in the future?? If the king can pull this off, I might just make a trip down there. Always wanted to see the Western Cape and the garden route.

Why succeed when they can continue killing the last of all the whites and comp the entire country. Creating a new country with nogs in it will always end up the same way: destroyed.

FTFY

Unless the Afrikaners can carve out a Volksstat or a segregated Western Cape, there is no way around it. However some black tribes down there like Whites more than others. I know for a fact that the blacks in Botswana and Namibia are more accepting of Whites owning businesses and farms. In ZA Zulus are the problem. The Khoisan recognize that the Whites built ZA and want them to lead - therefore are willing to work with them.

Brothers from yonder. We have the men, the skills, the cachinging and the everything. we need rep, international rep.

There is an organization, there are little bits and pieces everywhere.

As a south african this makes perfect sense to me. it looks fake for a reason, badum tssss…..

this bird knows the people involved - real people, with real families. not NWO or Gov officials.

Can someone create intl rep ?

bird's tube/book/plus posts are eradicated instantaneously.

Attached: b31ccbf2ebf74af9aab4750af8c7eeae6d8ae02e50d2cf84fa86df562bdc1227.jpg (1280x720 87.77 KB, 88.58K)

I keep seeing this posted. Please link me to all this information so I can disprove or start digging into Q more. I wasn't here for the Qfag posting orginally because I was wagecucking at the time.

My friend this is not so accurate. but strange events occur. NATO sent gear into BW through NAM, not SA - WHY ?

The Koi-San are nice people. the Bantu's have severe victim mentality - look at the A-American, same problem.

bird has feathers of koi / boer and euro.

bird attemoted emmigration - 98% of populous cannot go for reasons beyond will

intl rep. 10 million divided people need to be united. our people are so scared of any movement that they need to see intl rep coming.

if you really want to understand Q, go dig in Egyptian vs Jewish mythology - think in symbols. Think babel, think osirus/nimrod think good vs evil. think secret societies persons without bodies.

You will find 10% truth for 90% lies. Good luck

The rabbit hole is deep.

Q might be false, but the alphabet is real

bird is not racist, bird has bantu friends.

Bird just wants peace

user, better yourself. Does this look like a nigger skull to you?

Attached: Capoid_skull.gif (135x142, 13.12K)

Approaches weren´t taken seriously by the king´s secretary (letters are like 419ers). Negotiations went stale.

Its not stale gummy bear, brethrenic compadre deployed. One does not simply answer to anyone during a secession.

This. Ironically though Khoisan are genetically the most basal (the PC term for "primitive") humans in existence and have the smallest brain along with abos but unlike congoids and abos they both look and act more like humans.

nice
sort of like how dogs can behave themselves
the khoisan just have evolved to have low aggresion and to flee over fight while the congoloids do the opposite

very different terrains

you cant avoid danger in the congo jungle so you just have to learn to deal with what you come across versus the open arid plains of south africa where tracking and keeping away from dangerous animals works

but that is just an oppinion

That doesn't explain the looks part though. They look more like brown Asian than niggers, especially skull-wise see again:

this amongst many things have been talked about at >>>/boers. go there to spread the word

With a shit chick-lean-tier shooting stance like that, yeah, they will, dumb broads

According to some recent genetic tests black Africans mixed with some as-yet unknown hominid species in Africa similar to how early humans mixed with Neanderthals in Europe (which is part of what gave rise to Whites).
Perhaps the Khoisan are from a group of primitive Africans who never mixed with the (even more primitive) lost hominid of Africa that other proto-blacks did.
Thus most blacks would be part (hominid X) whereas the Khoisan would be pure proto-black.
The Khoisan do appear to be genetically distinct from most other Africans.
Interesting possibility.

TLDR: Khoisan are early humans, whereas blacks are part chimp.

THIS IS NOT QLARP FAGGOTRY
This started last September 24th way before Q. It is legally legitimate but needs more support. Zig Forums tried to establish those channels of support and was thanked by the Kang but he went dark over the winter. Many non-Boer Zig Forumsacks' destiny is there helping the Khoisan and Boer break free. There were prophecies by both Boers and Khoisan hundreds of years ago about white foreigners with machine funs coming to help liberate them from the Bantuniggers.

For more background: >>>/Kang/
For preparation:
>>>/boers

Attached: image.jpeg (413x287 80.22 KB, 35.08K)

This is a proven scam and anyone falling for it is retarded. Khoisan might be better than Bantus, but they’re still niggers and this state proposes a “based“ version of the rainbow nation. The only hope Suidlanders have is Orania, but from what I know, (((Simon Roche))) has a leading role with that operation, so it’s probably safe to say that Afrikaaners are done for.

Attached: FD87ACB1-0170-4F60-AEAF-388A1043C261.jpeg (1500x1080, 127.65K)

Whatever the case is they still have less means to genocide Whites than bantu niggers have.

Elaborate.

The big one I know of is by an Afrikaner by the name of Sienier Van Rensburg. He said that the entire white world would be destroyed, an white refugees from Europe and America would come to SA, and SA would be expanded up to the middle of Africa and be the last white country on earth.

If the Suidlanders had any power, they’d genocide all the niggers instead of trying to make ease with the “baste” ones.

Fuck off with your d&c kike. The Boer and Khoisan have had good relations for four hundred fucking years. They happily coexist and do not use each other's resources. The boer farms, the khoi hunt. They do not use the same terrain and do not come into conflict. Further, dna and phrenology easily disprove that the khoi are in any way the same species as niggers.

Are you using this pilpul to justify your jungle fever, Moishe? The Khoi would turn on Suidlanders the moment it benefits them. I have associates down there who’ve painted a different picture of your based Asiatic negroid people.

Nonsense. Pilpul.

There's been no problems between them.

mfw I had never even heard of that cute asianigger subspecies straight out of some Disney movie

Attached: http---o.aolcdn.com-hss-storage-midas-d099d2ee42b82cdc5c5e602b8bb67ef7-205558473-Krotoa.jpg (630x315, 47.69K)

Learn about racial admixtures, nigger is not a species it is slang.

The /kang/'s website has gone private. What does this mean?
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/
Here are two older archives.
archive.fo/R9d2h
archive.fo/rV4yl

Q's part of an American gov't agency. When Q said Iran had a live nuclear enrichment facility in the war zone in Syria (a ridiculous claim), that was the big tell. It was at the time Israel and American deep state were making their last-ditch attempt to get the US to go to war with Iran. This was when Netanyahu gave his absurd speech claiming Israel took physical binders out of Iran.

Go back to fucking halfchan. Real Zig Forumsacks are working here.

Here's the quote from Rensberg. I guess it was from 1920. Also the cave painting in the post you replied to shows a Khoisan and white hunting a Bantu. Plus if Zig Forums helps make this happen, ZA has submarines to sail to Antarctica.

Attached: image.png (391x388, 118.12K)

Salute. OP.

No its [DEFINITELY] not a scam

Yes, siener (not an actual name) v Rensburg did prophecy about things. Princess Diana, Rise of Communism, Nelson Mandela, all things came true, even that which is happening now. To clarify, siener means "Seer" - a prophet who see's but does proclaim his visions at the current time (so to speak)

Yes, we also intermarried in the 1800's. My lineage is part Schandanaviam/Neterlands/French/Koisan - Not that any european country cares about us here. We have no hope of migrating, it is not a possibility. We are STUCK. Thus, secession is our only hope.

No, SL's are aware of this. SL is not supposed to get involved politically, They must remain who they are for reasons. IQ required.

Q (assumingly) will also undo much of the nwo's plans in all countries (or enhance them, who knows, just forget Q and focus on the issue at hand).

——————————–

I will henceforth be sharing inside info.

There are other parties also lobbying for secession in the RSA.

VVK
Cape Party
USAF

There has been an area who fell under legal self determination.

There many things have been tested over years. Digital currencies have been tested, laws have been made. Orania.

The people in this are real people. God fearing people.

They say that in a line of 5 people you know the world. You all know the King Khoebaha then.

There has been reports that Russia is aiming at taking in 15000 white farmers, but this is BAD. South Africa recently became the 5th member of the BRICS Nations (Brazil, Russia, India. China, South Africa) and I perceive that for such resons communism is being pushed (with the mass genocide and land grabs). But the agenda is being pushed on people who cannot read, people who cannot do simple math. All they know is that white man must die. You have to think tribal - they have tribal leaders, the tribal leaders are paid by government. The people, like ancient tribalism, do what the leader says.

I do not hate Bantu's . Some of them are really nice. In fact, most people are not filled with hate. But the condition is this: There are +/- 80million people in RSA, about 65-70 million are black. Thus, if a mere 30% or so fall victim to this scheme then the minorities (white/coloured/Koi-San/Indian/Chinese/WhateverIsNotDarkerThanLiqourice) will be at great risk.

I did not come here to fondle with ideas. I came here to share information. Wake up!

If there is actually a war between communism and capitalism then this is happening in our country right now. international hands are at play here, the same as those who are at war in the ME. But our lives are at risk.

Do some investigation into farm murders (and i must state, these are not thefts, these are genocide murders). I heard reputable people report on a seven year old girl being nailed to a table, being placed side-ways after being raped, to watch the torture and death of her parents before her own. There are things happening here that ought not to be. and people will come here and pretend that this is a joke. This is not a joke.

MUCH MORE to come. Keep me alive.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 88.58K)

look here - they are NOT the rightful owners

youtube.com/watch?v=1lY2OqBeORo

checked
It's not about communism vs capitalism, those are two sides to the same shekel. The Brics pact is about mining and raping the land worse than DaBeers did.

Yes, fair enough, all forms of government seeks some form of governance. that is acceptable.

What do you suppose then? That this is purely based on racial hatred ?

I must be hones but since gen X people have been very mellow and accepting, it is only by propaganda that the bantu folk have now become violent again.

There must be hands involved here.

The current racial tension in South Africa is abnormal, it has not been this high for at least 25 years. And there is really no actual reason.

user, give us real information that allows us to help. The names of a few parties are a start, but where do we send real assistance? Where do we send our Zig Forumsommandos? Where do we send material assistance. Who do we connect to for offering services in analytics, propaganda, intelligence in general. We can dig dirt on fucking anyone. We can analyze any set of data and find favorable outcomes and opportunities. We can provide the intelligence capability of a modern state for fucking free. We do not know where to hit and who to communicate support with though.
Shit, we can even send fucking bodyarmor and cryptocurrencies.

Hi user.

OP… The process is technical and swim is in the third row. Swim coms with the second row who coms with the first row directly.

A bird sang, that right as of now we need intl peeps in media to prepare a message or something, but keep it private untill launch day.

Third row is working hard at recruiting.

Second row advised that first row had a different initial plan but because of technical roadblocks, things are twisting.

Names cannot be given at this time. But trust will be greatly appreciated, albeit with little motive and proof to go by.

I can say that there is a certain DigiBanQ by USAF that needs investigation. Maybe a revolutionary game changer globally.

But donations are not most important.

Building a spider web of awareness is thirds duty.

if third row gets more. tbird row will initiate

What are you able to offer, something that will allow the awareness to spread? It really is quite technical to explain the inner workings of why this secession has real merit.

Whatever is needed, in order of what is needed most.
The merit doesn't mean a damn, what matters is that people believe it is legitimate and that people are willing to die to see it succeed.

I'll

Read

Your

Response

When

You

Learn

To

Type

HEIL TO THE KANG
E
I
L

T
O

T
H
E

K
A
N
G

>>>/kang/

Attached: 6a8118c5675f2ce533d185f29c328172f806c989b1300fbc468bd74fd0e4d977.jpg (1600x960, 260.41K)

Zig Forumskaner

There are. The same reason kikes have been exodusing ZA for years, they know what's coming and don't want the Bantu confusing them for whites. Once all the Whites there are exterminated the the pet nogs can mine everything without regard for the environment and no one will report it.

Knock that shit off or you'll drive off good anons that can help.
It's comms
Just say crypto ffs.
So Zig Forums spreads more awareness before you fags tell us how else to help. Ok first of USAF also means United States Air Force so already your search engine optimization is a shit. USGH or SSGH were better tbh.

You want my real advise?
GO BIG!
Claim the whole fucking Kingdom of Punt from the fucking start, claim that god and nature it's self has decreed this holy war, and call every fucking person willing to fight for it that will come.

If you search Q in google, Qanon shit pops up. Take that however you please.

It is not a crypto currency. It is a digital currency that is asset backed.

it's an ARG Ops that fucked over whatever the cianiggers are trying to pull off during and after the election, ciainggers are buttmad about it and took it pretty deeply, hence the sudden and VERY aggressive 'muh q larp' botspam that presisted to this day

If this is a real SA user, this sort of attitude is why you lost, and why you will lose again.
What was San Domingo, oop I'm sorry, Haiti?
There wasn't any propaganda going on there.

We really font eveb want to go to war. We just want peace and a smooth secession. Who with a mild education wants to die in a war

War is coming, whether you like it or not. Do you honestly think the anti white government of SA will let you secede peacefully? The Afrikaners and Anglos are the only reason that the country hasn't collapsed into Congo or Sudan style anarchy, and the kaffirs know it. You are literally their golden geese.

Grow some fucking balls you damned faggots. You are a disgrace to your ancestors. This is why you're not getting any help here.
MAN UP, ISSUE A CALL TO ARMS!
There is no reason to waste our aid on those unwilling to stand up for themselves. We offer to shed our blood on your soil, yet this is the fucking cowardice we see from it? You would be better to die, your screams an alarm to wake up our own people. You disgust me.

What do you mean by this? Really? Can you summon an actual army? Or are you just talking ? If this is the case then I really underestimated your reach, and reformation of ideas are then on the table.

Can you? It is your lives on the line, not ours.

Fucking this.

I couldn't raise a fucking beer and a hamburger, for a damned faggot unwilling to make a stand for his own people, without the backing of a foreign army to do it. Come back when you're men.

Yes. We have many men of war. But war is not the intent. The intent is peaceful transition - safety for all people. We have done verything according to international law. Peaceful is definitely viable.

You have to be joking. Any White separatist state, or hell, even any country that says Whites have a right to exist will be destroyed (by the keepers of international law, the UN and USA) faster then you can say "Dresden"

What the fuck is this "race is skin deep" shilling? Capoids and negroids are not genetically the same you fucking kike.

Attached: Grootslang.jpg (2333x1711, 763.94K)

Just keep an eye out then.

We need you when the beefcakes cross the new border. I will revert back when we need that sort of assistance.

We have the best soldiers, we might just be outnumbered 2000 to 1.

All we need now is international awareness.

KANG will not tolerate unnecessary violence.

I don't think they are afraid of them…they seem to be busy genociding them.

The only thing that can be done now is to make as many memes/OC about this as possible then. Make kang memes, use the grootslang as a symbol of strength, whatever else you can come up with.

Like I said, the guy is about on the same tier as a American Injun who has declared Oklahoma a sovereign state. You need to be prepared, and not put your hopes in a guy like this. The White purges are coming, not just to your country, but to most of the white world. Stay safe, Saffabro.
PS learn to stop reddit spacing

This.

Q'ayin…Q EYE…1 of 5 EYES…EYE AM…Q…I watch Q but not because I believe in the larp it worries me how easily swayed BY ANY TYPE of authority Whites are…I mean, this machine isn't even authority, it isn't even verified…people have NO FUCKING IDEA who is behind Q larp and they are lapping it up…it is insane, the general public is SO EASY to manipulate, it's appalling. I am actually horrified by how easy people are to jerk around now.

Also this.

Read some damned history. It will never fucking happen. You are faced with genocide. Accept your situation and grow some fucking balls.

The congoids want rest until they kill everyone that isn't them and then start killing each other over trivial shit.

Attached: peace was never an option.png (499x662, 214.71K)

Fug, I both want and need rest…

Yes you are right
KoiSan heritage and lineage are from Mongolia

Wait, really?