Zig Forums writes a book!

Zig Forums writes a book!

Rather, I’M writing a book. After something like 10 years of research, data aggregation, general reading, and browsing Zig Forums, I just can’t take it anymore. I HAVE to use what talents and skills are left in me to fix some of the problems in the world. There is no “single” redpill–no stake through the heart of jewish propaganda that turns the entire vampire to dust all at once–but that’s no excuse for us to not have all of our weapons in a single package. And to that end, I’m writing a book. I want to tie everything together, taking full advantage of a digital format, to allow us to jump back and forth between topics and chapters to see how they all connect, how they play off each other, and ✡where✡ they originate. For the sake of our understanding, we have to put the puzzle together. And not just for us–normalfags. I’m writing it for them, too. If we’re EVER going to succeed at anything, we need to get off our asses and start being able to hold PROOF of our claims (all of our claims, all at once) in our hands, ready in seconds to show anyone, at any time out in the real world. Cited and sourced. I intend for every single word of this to be objective truth. I won’t be adding speculation or opinion or musings. Truth, point A to point ∞, beginning to end.

I’m about 500 pages in, and fuck if it’s not going to be another 500 by the time it’s done. But that’s just the thing; it’s only a first draft, and I’m only one man. My memory is fallible, and I might have personal biases. I might forget to include topics that HAVE to be discussed. I (probably) don’t know about some REALLY important fringe issues that would help me make a vital connection from one chapter to another–from a part of jewish upbringing to a specific jewish adult behavior to the real-world implications of this behavior for the gentiles. So I’m calling on you all. Help me figure out what to add and where. Help me determine the chapter order (it’s not extremely important, since my intent is for readers to jump to topics as they need, but it helps). Let me know what sections and subsections I’m missing. In each chapter and section, what topics should I cover? What type of content should be there? I can give examples of any given set of content that I’ve already written, but again, I’m just one person. Who knows if I’m missing the real core of a specific topic? And what if there’s a point I’ve already added that ties into another chapter… but I haven’t noticed yet?

I can see this becoming one of our most valuable resources, but only if it’s done right: through total completion and total factuality. To give you a feel for what I intend for it to be, take a look at the image with my table of contents. Then, if you’ve time, read a draft of the first chapter and the afterword. As to the content of the afterword, remember that it’s just a summary. Each sentence will eventually link the reader back to the relevant chapter or section, where I expound on what’s being said there. It’s just a taste of what was already written… but what else should be important enough to mention in the afterword, too? I want to do this right.

Attached: ToC.png (314x4776, 437.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/redstick/index.html
robert-wolfe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/remember_to_dream.pdf
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele
vnnforum(dot)com/showthread(dot)php?t=216227
archive.is/LRe05
archive.fo/2j6S
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this was a really roundabout way to start a redpill thread

Attached: 1527993522471.jpg (547x483, 241.15K)

Well, I already have a multi-gigabyte redpill folder, and much of it I need to OCR. It’s also not what I’m after. I want to reaffirm my book’s framework, get hard sources for data, and I’d love at least one other book to reference for each subcategory in my ToC. Also, I don’t have a section on the concept of philosophical foundations themselves… Do I need one, and where should it be if I do?

Tsk, tsk… long way to go user.

So let's see here:
You have nothing on eugenics
You have nothing on the countless false flags the US has perpetuated, including jonestown, oklahoma bombings, Waco, Ruby Ridge, etc.
You have nothing on the USS Liberty
You've got nothing in regards to the cult of the all seeing eye, the central banks, or the rothschilds

I'm sorry is all of your research based on the bullshit you find in Zig Forums or do you actually read Rense, Eustace Mullins, and Bill Cooper? Because Zig Forumslacks can't tell you shit when it comes to what you actually need to know. You're not ready to write a book hell you're barely ready to tell others about ZOG and how they all even started. Matter of fact WHY don't you have a chapter on how the Rothschilds rose to power? That's where it all started. It didn't start with Rome or Israel or the countless central banks, it started with that satanic family in the 1700s. Find a movie called the house of rothschild, it's a terrifying flick.

Good for you. I am doing something similar with book summaries. Have you checked out the Redstick project?
8ch.net/redstick/index.html
They have been doing compiling too, so you could see where there might be holes to patch in your work. You may want to find some bookworms on /lit/ who might give you more pointers since they can devour big texts.

I like your use of hyperlinks and your use of inserts to break up the text. Who is your target audience? And how is your structure/format intending to draw in that audience?

Also, if your work is already 500 pages long and still isn't done, consider the following potential improvements:

I should get to working on my own project though, so keep on it and take what is valuable for your efforts from what is said here. Good luck.

Attached: Philosophy Pepe.jpg (320x320, 18.59K)

I thought this already existed.

Attached: polcover.jpg (715x947, 71.58K)

If you wrote a 500 page book without even touching the spiritual or philisophical foundations of things you didnt really write anything at all. Im not going to actually read it so i might be wrong but it sounds like you just wrote a reference book anyway so I guess it doesnt even matter. What the hell is this even about? You start it off with 'conspiracy' but there are quite a few well established conspiracy theories centered around the jews with very different spiritual or philisophical foundations. If you dont have a clear big picture idea to tie the information you present together then the reader might also have a hard time establishing solid connections. There must necessarily be some degree of speculation implicit to a book like this.

Attached: TrumpIsrael.jpg (800x453, 43.81K)

Anybody wanting a shortcut just read this, the enemy has done all the work for you.

robert-wolfe.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/remember_to_dream.pdf

That’s in Chapter 24.
Who says? I’m noting false flags in their respective item categories. The gun ones will be in Chapter 11, section 1 (that’s on guns), for example.
Chapter 39, section 2.
I know that I mention “the illuminati” and all the other scapegoats for jews at multiple points in the book, but should there really be a section on them specifically?
Chapter 28 is about nothing but that, basically. I have more on that than I do about the GOOD forms of banking…
A lot of that will be in 27 and 28.
So will you help? Or should I not listen to what you say, because you’re technically a Zig Forumsack here…
Because there are no good jews. All the important names will be covered, but it’s not about them. They’re not the focus. The PEOPLE are the focus. The GENES are the focus. The CULTURE that BRED the Rothschilds is the focus. In every individual jew there exists not only the cultural potential, but the genetic potential to become the NEXT rothschild. You want normalfags to be directed toward only “getting rid of the kingpins,” just so another jewish surname can slip right in later?
And the funniest thing is that they made it to try to absolve the family of the accusations levied against them!

Nice manifesto
Chuckles in FBI

Well truthfully you won't get much info or details from the anons you would want to comment on shit. Too busy creating plasma containment devices, theories on worm hole tech, time travel, cloning, etc.

You missed first post. No shekels for you.

I want us to be able to use it as a resource for proof of our claims (hence all the links to hard data), and I want normalfags to be able to pick it up and read it like they would something like Defensive Racism.
archive.org/details/DefensiveRacismByEdgarJSteele

Literally the most powerful and influential jews of all time, WHO STARTED THE CENTRAL BANKS, and you want to leave them OUT!? Are you fucking braindead? Put them in there by name. NOBODY knows who they are. That is a problem. They are basically the king of the fucking jews, and it would not surprise me in the least if they had Bibi under their control. Hell I wouldn't be surprised if Israel was owned by the Rothschild family.
So? Put it in there. You've already got a bunch of shit saying that the zionist jew cabal is a group of evil fucks. At least tell me you've got a section in there for luciferianism.

I'll see about transcribing all the stuff that I underlined when reading the Jewish Revolutionary Spirit; I'll be sure transcribe the sources as well. It might take some time however.

Great work, OP. It's inspiring to see things like this.

That would cover the Orthodox Jews, the ones that are the major concern rejected the Talmud hundreds of years ago, it's Protestants that put the emphasis on the Talmud due to its rejection of Christianity.

Generally though your approach has merit, but you'd need to start by examining the nature of their God, El, before you can elaborate how that is manifest through his Chosen, then you'd need to consider how Enki didn't always get it right when it came to creating humans but they could always serve some purpose.

Hey, OP, do not listen to demoralizers, shills and couch potatoes. Go on, it looks like a good book. I'm not sure what i can offer, but here is a good list of books of various topics from VNN:
vnnforum(dot)com/showthread(dot)php?t=216227

I believe you should focus on the Jew, but only after dropping other redpills on the beginning of each chapter, to drive the thought of the person reading.

As i understand, you want to create "ammo" for us to help us redpill normies. Problem is, normies who read book probably are above intellectually that those who have the attention span of a goldfish. So it is easy to assume that normie readers of you book are going to be self-proclaimed (or not) academics. Which means that you should heavily focus on sources. Do not include one thing if you can't find good sources for it.

And, of course, make >>>/pdfs/ your second home. Check the Zig Forums library, the user who kept it was pretty good and an avid reader.

Last, focus on consistent and correct guiding of thought. Do not drop a redpill straight away. Make it like a chain of thoughts to guide the reader.

Good luck user, and Godspeed. I will help you any way i can.

Attached: 85b52945ac6e74f1b47f99f1acbd8d6d7d78b2006098d143ceacc0db58409753.jpg (793x960, 87.61K)

Read before replying.
Sounds like you’ve fallen for one of their worse lies. Not sure how, though, since they themselves publicly admit it’s a lie. Video related (I forget where it is in that section and I’ve been awake for about 24 hours, but it’s there).

Thanks.
Hey, that’s exactly what I’m doing! I don’t want the reader to feel like he’s being dragged along, so I name the jew as soon as possible, explain their thoughts and history, and then roughly “ignore” them for several chapters while I talk about the OTHER races of humanity (and the data that races are separate species, our genetic differences and their meanings, the social implications of that, etc.) and then get back to the jews in roughly Chapter 8, where I talk about how they’re responsible for destroying nations.
Do you know that I’ve had people who call themselves redpilled argue with me on the etymology of the word nation? “It has nothing to do with genetics! It’s just a synonym for patriotism!” Fucking hell. We have a lot of work to do.
Exactly.

Good luck with your book

You the guy who used nigger 50,000 times? love your work.

Is there some way we can organically move into the subject of jewish influence without making it the apparent focus during the early chapters? I mean you could do that if you had more of a foundation than
which is really what i meant when i asked what the book was about. With a philisophical or spiritual foundation you can establish the jews as the antagonist without making them the focus. Dont particularly have a problem with it regardless.
Most people will shut down the second you say trigger words like jew or conspiracy no matter how you approach it so in the end this book will have been written for people who are already in the meta anyway. Not that it was ever going to have a large audience to begin with.

Attached: Soros-Trudeau-twitter.com_-900x600.jpg (900x600, 73.72K)

archive.is/LRe05

There's nothing there in the video on the matter, but no matter, it's your book and your approach so good luck with that.

Above the part you mention (in bold) "Conspiracies are real" (p. 20 of "Book") you made a pretty bad mistake. You gave established the idea of conspiracy theories and demented ideas being a conspiracy. You've basically did what you instruct not to do, and that is shut the mind of the reader immediately. Maybe it would be better to establish the difference of "conspiracy theories" as they are pushed today and real historical conspiracies of the past and medieval times. By saying "what comes to mind" you are basically anchoring that the herd mindset on the matter is all the kooky things you mentioned, which could compel normies' herd instinct.

You will, of course, have to self-publish.
If you pull back the curtain on Zionist lies and Jew supremacy, no Jew-controlled publishing house will touch you.
If you do this right, it CAN be a powerful weapon to spread the truth, but only if it's viral-marketed across the net, by regular Joe's like the rest of us. I learned, after two self-published books, that marketing is 90% of the fight, and if you have no finances for such, you'd better have a huge number of friends.

I thought about doing the very thing you're attempting, but it seemed like a very daunting task, so kudos to you for trying to take it on.
When you're finished, if the book is decent, count on me to help push it on what sites I visit.
I'll read it, as you post, and try to help edit. I'm sure many of us will.

Attached: HellDoom.jpg (620x349, 60.09K)

It would be more fun to create a Q on steroids type platform, insiders and their startling revelations of the mysteries of the ages.

You should proxie up user if you have not already. Or release what you have under a creative common license.

You need some (((banking))) and (((money))) sections.

interesting..

They are separate subspecies,not species. If they were separate species they couldn't produce fertile offspring. This would mean that there wouldn't be such mutt peoples as hispanics or indians. Do not use the term species or the "intellectuals" will instantly dismiss ther book.

you already fucked up massively

Simple solution would be to attack intellectualism at some point rather than concede values to them. Should we pander to the homosexual and liberal demographics next? This needs to go mainstream doesnt it. Niggers are not human, they are niggers. This was common sense for a long time.

pick one

I thought about that early on. In the earliest setup, I even had Chapter 3 as the second to last chapter (right before the holocaust), and would have only hinted at jews in the rest of the book. But I felt that having an absolutely massive last chapter–which would basically be revisiting everything I talked about before–was a bit redundant. And I don’t really like being led on, myself. The book is, roughly, how I personally was redpilled. I found people talking about the jews, didn’t believe them, then learned about the rest of the world and… saw that the jews were behind the problems in all these categories. The holocaust was the last thing I learned. It wasn’t the last thing I saw, but I didn’t accept it until the very end. For some it was the first thing, and I can understand how that could help–it IS the foundation for all geopolitics since 1945, after all–but I still think you have to get people to really reset the jews, first, for everything ELSE they’ve done. And then you can spring it on them. “Oh, by the way, that thing you’ve been told your whole life that means you aren’t allowed to even criticize the jews when they do these bad things? Yeah, it’s not real; it didn’t actually happen.”

That’s a good point; I’ve already changed it a bit. I jump around from chapter to chapter as an idea hits, and so I haven’t been writing in order.

You’ve just misread. I doubt I’ll have any direct references to anything but the types of our work.

Species. See picture 1. Either humans are separate species or EVERY SINGLE OTHER TAXONOMIC DELINEATION IS WRONG AND MUST BE REWRITTEN, and that’s clearly not true.
Not the definition of a species. See picture 2.
A leftist will never accept anything other than his brainwashing. Yuri taught us that. But a hardcore leftist who gets raped by a nigger? That’s a catalyst. That’s a broken person who rethinks her whole worldview. The “liberal lights” are the best we can hope to convert without such visceral events, and so I’m not too concerned about pandering to the far left and making the book “approachable” for them, since they already think truth doesn’t exist.

Attached: Picture 2.PNG (921x296 2.34 MB, 88.59K)

It's the title of your fucking thread nigger. I didn't misread anything. You fucked up.

Attached: ss_9d0735a5fbe523fd39f2c69c047019843c326cea.jpg (1000x562, 342.06K)

OK, I've got a problem here…

"Xenoestrogens, phytoestrogens, and endocrine-blocking plastics are endemic in
the food and care products of the Western world. Artificial hormones are added to
various meats sold in the West, primarily in the United States. These chemicals are
responsible for the majority of an astronomical drop in the testosterone of males over
the last 70 years. Western male sperm count–and only in the West–has fallen so low
that almost 40% of white males are at risk of being technically infertile. These
actions–and inaction to cleanse food, water, and containers from these chemicals–are
purposeful, to enact the genocide of whites and only whites."

You're going to be called on this. How can such a widely distributed and available-to-all thing such as food and its packaging be targeted at whites only?
Last I looked, non-whites shopped at the same grocery stores as whites.
I'm not saying you're wrong (and it's one of the reasons I buy from local farmers & grow and hunt my own food), but the statement lends itself to immediate attack, an "ah-ha!…got you!" moment for the libtarded.

Attached: RH10.jpg (1600x1200, 202.53K)

I've noticed a few dropped commas and the incorrect use of "all right" as opposed to "alright," but that's par for the course in even the best works of literature, pre-editing.

All in all, I find it remarkably easy to read, and it holds my attention, so far. The writing itself is very good, and…as far as I am currently into it…it's logically organized.
OP has definitely put some work into this.

Attached: RH6.jpg (458x563, 49.59K)

Cool, OP. I read the Foreword and a little of the first chapter. I can understand the Foreword being a chat about the book itself, but when chapter 1 starts you're stilling talking about what's coming.
From chapter 1:
The whole bit is painful. The chapter itself is called "Truth", so obviously "we're going to talk about truth here". "Though" at the end really fucks my ass, because you've not said anything that hinted something other than truth would be discussed in the chapter. This is abysmal writing, and nobody with more than "Cat in the Hat" under their belt could take 500 pages of it.

Don't stop writing - the project is a great idea, and I have positive comments too - but take the criticism to heart. I've put some projects up here myself, and had to make many corrections to satisfy sensibilities all around.

Attached: goodbye jews.jpg (690x461, 68.02K)

Any discussion of truth needs to address pragmatic truth that is refined through natural selection in addition to objective truth that defined natural world.

Well shit. Good job. This table of contents is a multi volume book.

I don't think you are ever going to finish, and that's a good thing. You should start a dictatorial wiki with closed maintainers, something you can cut off a contributor as soon as their additions become subverted.

BUMP

I feel that there are a thousand anons that are trying to coalesce this information into one place. They need to work together. But there are a thousand shills that are pretending to be anons that want to shit up your work. We need a group contribution without shills. Or a genius autist with a lot of time.

Finally, OP ceased to be a faggot.
Gotta read it when it's done. Looking forward to it.

You're way too ignorant to write a book. You're just regurgitating unimportant information.

You're lacking perspective and missing the big picture. There is estrogen naturally in meat and dairy. Its more harmful than whats in the water. For example, there is hard evidence that chicken consumption by pregnant females causes gyno in boys. Dairy very obviously contains high levels of estrogen and you can Google it yourself.

Mammalian estrogen is more potent than xenoesteogens. Yet the media tells men to eat cheeseburgers and avoid beans(soy). Pro dairy and meat propaganda is so commonplace nobody even questions it. Heart disease is the number 1 killer and it happens to kill you right at retirement age. Children begin developing heart disease right away, look up "fatty streaks." You're so busy looking for specs in tap water you didn't realize you feed your kid LITERAL estrogen daily.

This book will fail like all the rest. At a certain point every one stops taking redpills and enters a circlejerk. You'll reject this information too because you've begun the circlejerk.

You are projecting and it shows.Stop the soy

Attached: 1531150417023.jpg (700x536, 88.91K)

It's a verifiable fact that dairy and meat contain estrogen. Xenoestroens are nothing compared to eating mammalian estrogen.

But you will ignore this because some bluepills are just too tasty.

Fuck off

Excellent image, I love the 'examples from other species in nature' redpills

Fuck off jew.

so i just read this and i dont think you said a single thing i disagree with, which is honestly rare af, so in my opinion at least I would say youve done exactly what you claimed. I would read more of this.

Found the kike.

Heart disease is caused by sugar and simple carbs, the researchers were PAID by the sugar companies, and they were told to blame it on animal fats.
This revelation hit the news a few years back, but I'm not surprised you missed it, as the media breezed over it and kept implying meat, cheese, and eggs were the cause. They imply it to this very day.

Stay away from sugar and simple carbs. Those are what's killing everybody, and those are what's making you fat. by fucking up your insulin outputs.

Which are destroyed by cooking. All steroidal compounds are destroyed by cooking.

Josephus started it all I hope you have been paying attention.
Also jews aren't a different race and niether are your subchapter groups like Americoid and shit.

Good read otherwise.

you're right fellow white man, judaism is a religion, not a race.

jews arent even the same species, they're demons

Jews are a mutt race. It's one of the reasons they want to turn us all into mutt races, they think we'll accept their crap more readily. They also seek to lower the IQ levels of White Europeans by diluting their genes with lower IQ races.

there are those here that say the Jews are genetically evil. I don't believe this. In their original form, they were Semitic, just like Arabs, but you'll notice the less Semitic they are, the more likely they are to be the head honchos (there may be a way to exploit this in Israel, setting up angst between the darker-skinned Jews and the lighter-skinned Jews).

What I think the Jews are, is a brainwashing cult. They take their own male children, and the first thing they do upon birth is mutilate their sex organs.
They then proceed to indoctrinate them with the idea that the whole world is against them, even though they are "superior." How are they "superior?" Any Jew with a brain can see that they are genetically mixed, so it can't be by birth…but they are brainwashed to ignore this, and simply think of themselves as better than everyone else.
They can also see that their fellow Jews…in the west, anyway…tend to live better than many whites that surround them. But how could this be, if they are always discriminated against? Their brainwashing does not allow them to make this connection, however, and it gives them point one, their supposed "superiority" to excuse the dichotomy.

They sometimes become aware that their control of certain industries and national infrastructure is simply due to ethnic nepotism, and the ability to discriminate while insuring others cannot (a purposeful outgrowth of the "woe is me, remember the 6 gorrillion lie), but they will not publicly admit to this, and will definitely take advantage of it, because…wouldn't you?

In essence…as I said before…a cult. They dupe their own members, they use their takeover of most of the media forms to dupe others, and they function and maintain power through lies, just as any cult does.

Thankfully, I see them becoming more and more frantic, these days, as the lies are getting stale, and people are beginning to see through them.
And without those lies, they start losing power. Imagine if Jews were to be sued for the very bias in hiring they sue whites for. Imagine if their monolithic control of the hierarchies in the halls of corporate and government power were to be lost.
Imagine if we were to do away with usury and private banking…

Where would they be then? They would be given no more consideration than any religious group, say, the Baptists, for instance.
They would diminish and fade away as a power. They wouldn't even have the numbers to be a major religion.

Attached: oncomingtrain.gif (480x198, 6.11M)

You don't think the dairy, meat, and egg industries have an agenda?
You've fallen for their tricks, just like people fell for the cigarette industry tricks.

You could see the obvious I'd you weren't blinded by your taste buds.

Pick and choose your studies but that won't protect your arteries.

False. You're thinking of water soluble hormones.

Estrogen is not destroyed by cooking. Enjoy your cheese and female body parts you gullible idiots.

Cheese has estrogen you imbecile. Female animals also have estrogen in their body.

Basic facts you pussy

Way to self-defeat, Schlomo.

He did state it is unfinished.

The researchers admitted they lied, go look it up.
It was sugar that was clogging arteries. And if you look at the charts tracking heart disease, you'll find they match exactly the charts showing the introduction of sugar into food.
We took the fats out of foods and made "fat free!" a plus, and we then put sugar into those foods to make up for the loss of taste…and heart disease went through the roof.

Just like with eggs. "Don't eat eggs!" they cried, "the cholesterol will kill you!!"
Then they found out the cholesterol in eggs was the good kind, the kind that kept plaque from forming on the arterial walls, that kept things moving. "Yes, you can eat eggs again," they said.

Most of what you think you know, is wrong.

Attached: 51df293c50b0d266a86141bed6f0a31d.gif (500x281, 959K)

Doing God's work user. At the center of the book should be white identity. Tie everything in the book around the preservation of the white race. All other redpills are secondary to white identity and why it's essential to preserving the West and civilization itself.

Nope, heat destroys hormones.
And you heat milk to make cheese, we make it all the time here.
People have been eating cheese since the Vikings were raping your ancestors.

Nobody here says the Muslims aren't evil, but they're a cult, too.

Dropped

The things you are focusing on are what I have always considered the interpretation of the obvious and something anyone with even half a brain should know. This is not an insult to your choice of importance but rather an insult to society at large in that there are so many who are ignorant to such a monumental level that to even present them with incontrovertible fact about such things would not make a lick of difference as they simply dwell at either an average or below average intellectual level.

It is not coincidence that many of the inventions that mankind currently utilize and are obsessed with originated from the minds of the top percentage of pol as a good portion of pol users are the very highest level of intelligence, prediction through various means (both numerical but also void connected) and philosophical/non philosophical knowledge of the history of mankind.

My point is, yes, the chapters about the racial connection to this/that are important but, at the same time, if people do not already know these things then nothing you write will convince them as they simply do not have the genetic markers to see things as they truly are. So, the bottom line? It is good to bring those things up if you plan on writing this book of course but it would be even better if you convince one of the originals to give you their analysis on the various things you bring up. Good luck even finding one but, still, you never know.

I recommend The Sumerian Swindle: How the Jews Betrayed Humanity. They are TOTALLY EVIL human sacrifice cult that has killed more people than anyone but god can count (in the absolute worst ways torture and humiliation that they could even imagine)…they are ABSOLUTELY the worst thing (infection) that has ever occurred on this planet. I also recommend that you read the letters of Ethnic European people which were smuggled out of the 'Inquistion' (which was nothing more than the legally sanctioned slaughter of 100,000,000 Ethnic Europeans over the last 2,000 years)…the letters themselves are so pitiful that you will never recover from the terror and horror that was perpetrated against one hundred million + of our people. Of course this number does not count all of the hundreds of millions of human beings that they have slaughtered in planned wars and planned starvations and general genocides. There is literally NOTHING WORSE OR MORE DESTRUCTIVE ON THIS PLANET THAN THE DISGUSTING FUCKING JEWS. If you weren't completely eugenically programmed with loyalty to them already you would be out slaughtering them right now for their crimes against the people of this planet. There isn't a nation or race that they haven't completely fucked over and tortured and slaughtered on the entire Earth….and this doesn't even touch on the intricacies of the problems with the fucking kikes.

Check out C.R. McMahon's book while you're at it. He was a namefag here a while ago that wrote tons of shortstories about kikes and niggers.

Terrific work user. If you can flesh out all of those chapters with relevant, accurate information, in an easily digestible writing style, you will have created a true Magnum Opus. Ignore the detractors, plow ahead, and cement your immortal legacy in the pantheon of great champions of our race. Godspeed.

Well, it isn’t. It’s at all the goyim. They don’t intend for only white males to eat their soy-laden foods; they only care that THEIR children don’t. The rest of humanity is nothing but animals; what do they care about even their most useful tools? Jews have a long history of “betraying” the most shabbos of goyim often the worst.

That’s a good point. My second run is going to pull out as many redundancies as possible. I’ll rewrite that right now.

Well, this keeps me from wanting to commit suicide, and I’ve rather a lot of time. I figured I’d be perfect to aggregate our data.

What’s unimportant about the CHEMICAL CASTRATION OF WESTERN MEN, please? Why should that not be in a book which also talks about white genocide?

Torpedo, please. Are you the “there is no jew dna” one, or are you a different one?
They’re genetically distinct from mongoloids. Close? Hell yes. But they’re not the same.

I agree. I’m disheartened by some of the things I’m having to write, but I’m writing them because of my interactions with people. They don’t actually know these things. It’s hard! It’s genuinely hard to even THINK of some of these things, because they come so naturally and obviously that the understanding of them is beneath articulation, as you said. I’m trying to cover all possible bases, and perhaps in doing so I’m appearing a little too… maybe ‘patronizing’? I dunno; I’ll have to “focus group” parts of it with normalfags.

Oh, yes, I’m about halfway through the first one and have skimmed the second. I’m still waiting for them to release the 3rd, but they’re pushing the date back all the time.

I started writing a book but then I decided no one would read it.

Attached: kaczynski6.jpg (990x618, 438.96K)

Hmm…don't forget about the 'blackwater' issue…this is so huge and almost no one in the USA knows about it. Ok, so here goes…the water that we drink and bathe in out of the tap is 'recycled' water (in some cities as high as 7/8ths recycled water…they take the blackwater (with the shit/chemicals/etc in it and refine it, which takes the solids out. It becomes greywater when they remove the shit…and they say that greywater is 'acceptable to use in recycling' so they process this in huge water treatment plants that remove the rest of the greywater solids out. Afterwards they add a bit of chlorine to it, let it sit for a bit and then cycle it back into the city water. But at no point do they perform reverse osmosis on it, which would remove all of the pharmaceuticals, hormones and chemicals. So basically men and women are taking a very high concentration of pharmaceuticals, antibiotics, hormones from birth control pills, strange toxic chemistry like drain-o, battery acid, roundup, toxic antifreeze etc…but the thing that is changing people the most physically is mega dosing on hormones. I don't let my family have any water or cook with water that is not reverse osmosis and someday I want to get a whole house RO filter to filter this toxic brew out of our shower water (supposedly the way that almost all chlorine and other toxic chemistry enters our bodies is through the skin…hormones and pharmaceuticals are through drinking water). Anyway, this is a whole 'other chapter' in the poisoning of US citizens (and other EE peoples I am sure). This is 'by design' I am sure…but more than one time, I have met (in different cities) the city water engineer at the reverse osmosis water store and struck up a conversation with them on this issue. DON'T DRINK THE ZOG GOVERNMENTS 'WATER' IT IS FAR WORSE THAN SOY.

Copy spenglers riddle of and ad recent examples to his examples.

I think the most important first question you have to ask is: Why is pol necessary? It's a pertinent question as the control of the widestream internet and pushed URL's has created such a dependency on them and the result has limited critical thinking by the masses which used to be one of the main markers of an intelligent individual and replaced it with sheep mentality. There is no doubt a dumbing down of society and pol, as Rickshaw Rants before it, is one of the few places people can just come and discuss issues as they truly feel. That is a big reason shills, larps and trolls don't work as the people who frequent these boards tend not to give a shit and aren't controlled by their emotions like the morons who freak out about things are.

Some controlled media characterize pol as evil but it is necessary in a day and age which conceals fact and exchanges it for material to make the lowest of the low feel good about their stupid choices. I would pretty much guarantee that most pol users had a Father that would have smashed them into a wall for such pussification and that allowed them to learn how to adapt and not give a single shit about what a person says but rather look for a means to counter it logically and intelligently.

I mean, shit, is there a single place or, hell, even a single example throughout the history of mankind where people from all different backgrounds come together and logically figure out various solutions to key issues facing society? So yeah pol users say what they say in a raw and unedited way, some more than others, but at the of the day these are conversations that need to happen less we end up with a world that glorifies fabrication, bullshit and is able to cover up anything/everything.

>>>/ipfs/ and >>>pdfs/ please

Hey OP, finished reading/skimming the PDF you attached. I've got to say that I find your style of writing easy to read, and quick to read. Which are obviously good traits. The formatting is aesthetically pleasing and easy on the eyes, top notch work, you're doing god's work user

Have an autistic meme, on me

Attached: DZcfFMdWsAA.jpg (794x571, 55.24K)

>>>/pdfs/

You should start a gitgud.io repo where those of us who are interested can contribute in a more focused way.

What I've seen so far looks good.

Also, cruise on by to >>>/pdfs/7924 and see if you can't contribute your knowledge.

You should talk about the influence of Calvinism, the French Revolution, the LIberal Project etc. if you have a room for it.

Any book you write is just going to sound like you copied Kevin Macdonald or David Duke unless you go into more esoteric subjects. I suggest lifting information from the newly translated, by Zig Forums, book called "200 Years Together."

Key topics to cover:

Kike detected

archive.fo/2j6S
This link shows Pritikin, originator of the fraud that saturated fat causes heart disease. He is a kike and of course he researched at Mt. Sinai hospital.

Take note of what this kike is promoting

Ancient Israel never existed, and almost no one thought it did until Joseph Scaliger faked evidence for it in the 16th century and fabricated entire books. All of modern understanding of history comes from this solitary crypto kike (he was likely a spook though actually publishing for a larger cell). Lots of his contemporaries wrote that he was a complete fraud. It peaked when Newton exposed his fraud and others followed suit. Universities just kept teaching these falsehoods though because it was decided at the Council of Trent to push this new narrative

Too wide. Release it by 'themes'.
Book vol I
Book vol II
Beware of writing a giant treaty.
Sure that pdf is the right format?

Btw, some travelers of the path 'of the card', are fighting against the current plan of Soros which is installing parallel un-democractic govt on several countries including the US. Very tiresome. It sure will be nice to have reference material with notes. Keep up the focused work.

it's interesting is it not that we use words without really looking too deeply into them
For example we use "elite" meaning best without realising we are literally saying that the worshippers of el, the el-ites are the best, or you could say, chosen

Hey OP, i am quite impressed by your ambition and commitment to writing such a piece. I admit that i have not yet read the entire pdf, however after a quick glance i would say my one criticism is that you need to make sentences more concise, and also reword sentences that could be worded better. I do, however, understand this is only a draft and will be edited multiple times before you release the final product. Another thing i would suggest is in text references and citations, this will show the reader where the information is coming from if they wish to read further into the topic, and also strengthen your argument if areas of the book are challenged. I would recommend looking at examples of academic papers to give you an idea of referencing formats. When i have more time i will review your work and add comments and suggestions to help you along. Good work user, i look forward to seeing more posts from you in the future with updates of your work.

Neat.
I also am the writing of book.
A history of the Chans and Anonymous. Because someone has to do it at some point.
Insofar it is 6% faggot by volume

OP, Have you ever thought about creating a collaborative book that only Zig Forums's Zig Forumsacks can edit?

We could have a better made enyclopedia with honest articles on everything from political policies and systems (and the results of each of them according to the evidence), race (evidence for it's existence, how many there are, their origins, and the differences in traits between them), sex (the two sexes, and the differences in traits), human history (the actual truth about human origins (not in africa), historical events (like the holohoax), etc. and the data we have supporting it, also the efforts that have been made to destroy actual history and replace it with politically useful lies), and don't forget an article proving (((who))) REALLY has all the "power" and "privilege" in this world, how (((they))) got it, and what (((they))) have done with it (and are planning to do).
all of this with ample evidence supporting it.
we could also include a section im really interested in contributing to, one on how racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, etc, are all perfectly natural, extremely accurate, and completely essential instincts that have evolved due to them being necessary for our ancestor's survival against dangers we still face, and that these have been demonized in order to leave whites and their families vulnerable to real threats that are only going to get worse with time (as the glue that held multiculturalism together over the decades finally dissolves, and all the demographic tribes turn on us and each other - the happening, the day of the rope, the sink-or-swim time), show them that the difference between blacks and whites is not that whites have racist instincts but that everyone can openly express their racial instincts except whites, almost exclusively by expressing it against whites.
Also that white's racial instincts exist and it becomes most evident when they are faced with the reality of race, or find themselves in a situation where the racial alarm in their head is blaring, and they trip up over their words trying to avoid saying something that would ruin their reputation by given others the right idea about how they actually think about race.
Teach them not to be ashamed or self-conscious about being racially-conscious, that they are correct, they are victims of injustice by being forced to deny what is blatantly obvious, and thereby enabling the abuse they receive by other races (because if everyone is the same, the only answer for white successes is an eternal white supremacist conspiracy, essentially punishing us for our hard-won achievements as a race).
seriously, we need to make the case for killing the kikes when this is done.

a wikibook, is my idea.

with a chapter for each redpill (including a place where straight white men can be redpilled on themselves, and have all the shameful inconsistencies they notice within themselves being revealed as clues to their glorious true nature).

Semite = Shemite = Descendants of Shem

Shem was white.

Today's Jews aren't Semites. They're Canaanites. Descendent of Canaan. Once called the Phonecians they constantly change their name to avoid persecution for their crimes. They are the synagogue of Satan.

Revelations 3:9

Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Read the curse of Canaan by Eustace Mullins. Or if you're lazy pastor Anderson touches on it some in his videos but he's not exactly right.

Source?

I don't think there's a single day on Zig Forums where christcucks do not repeat the whole jews aren't jews, whites are jew shit.

Your assuming that everyone that browses Zig Forums is here for benevolent reasons. Allowing anyone who browses Zig Forums to edit a wiki means shills will constantly raid and edit it. Great idea in theory, terrible in reality.

Dude…. we tend to shit up such things constantly so what makes you think we wouldn't in what you suggest for the laughs? No… no this project must be done by an individual while they take the time (a lot of it) to try to find the older users to fill in the history and give examples of the older projects (which were very cool by the way - world changing). Then they can gauge the main pol bulk by linking parts of it and getting ideas that way. Leaving us to our own whims to edit things never ends well. It's like Reservoir Dogs with everyone wanting to be fucking Mr. Black.

It's not about Zig Forums, it's about the truth. Zig Forums should be discussed but not focused on.

Even still… giving the audience the option to edit is just asking for a shitshow.

Godspeed user!

Attached: Moonman - Niggerstein (The Spook EP).mp4 (1280x720, 4.16M)

Just repeating a lie won't make it so. Actual testing shows significant endocrine disruption from xenoestrogens in plastics. No effect is found from natural meat.

The fact that you have to resort to this level of idiotic shilling shows you know you are wrong.

I liked it

Attached: Thumb up.jpg (792x589, 48.02K)

OK, you just won me over. I read half of the PDF and felt it has potential so I browsed the thread to check your character. If you are one of the few people who understands this then I'm on board.

I could do a serious critique of about ten pages a day, to avoid burning out. It would take about two months to go over all of it but it seems you have the time.

Attached: 1327740575970.jpg (250x295, 14.51K)

Gregory Delaney got shoahed and his site only exists in archive.org now.
I have his Muslim Werewolves if you'd want it?

In the post you lazy nigger