Trump was like a “predator” toward teens at parties in ’80s and ’90s, says BBC report

A few days before President Trump heads to the U.K. to meet the queen and the prime minister, a BBC investigative program has revealed fresh allegations of sexually inappropriate actions by Trump during the 1980s and 1990s, comparing him to a “predator” at parties with girls as young as 14.

The report featured Monday on the BBC Panorama investigative documentary series, entitled “Trump: Is the president a sex pest?” included testimony from two women who said they encountered Trump at parties during his time as a real estate magnate and operator of beauty pageants.

Trump’s behavior toward younger women was described by a man who attended the same parties as like that of a “predator.”

One of the women, Barbara Pilling, said she met Trump at a party in New York in the late 1980s while she was a young model. She alleged that then-businessman Trump asked her how old she was and approved when she said she was 17, allegedly responding: “Oh, great. So you're not too old and not too young. That's just great.”

Pilling said she was not the youngest girl at the party, claiming there were girls as young as 14 attending. “I felt I was in the presence of a shark,” Pilling said, describing Trump.

Another woman, Heather Braden, told Panorama that she saw Trump at a party in Miami in the 1990s attended by only four men and 50 female models.

“I felt like a piece of meat in a market,” Braden said. “I could have been auctioned off in some sort of a sex slave ring.”

One anonymous male source speaking to the show claimed to have been at many of the same events as Trump during the same time frame and described drug- and alcohol-fueled parties attended by older men and younger women.

“These were guys who could easily be [the models'] fathers — two times over. [It was] kind of like a feeding frenzy,” he said.

Trump, in particular, was “notorious” for his behavior toward younger women, the man said.

“This guy was like a predator in action. The next day or days after we would hear about it, he would brag about it to his friends and it would get around that he scored. Maybe one or two girls at a time, which is what he loved to do.”

Neither Trump nor the White House has responded to the accusations in the report. In the past, Trump has said he has “no idea” of who any of his accusers are, saying the events never happened and said the women were politically motivated to come forward.

As well as the news accounts from Braden and Piling, Panorama spoke to a number of the other people who have previously accused Trump of inappropriate behavior toward them.

Trump is in for more controversy when he visits the U.K. to meet with under-fire Prime Minister Theresa May later this week, as up to 200,000 people are planning to protest his presence in the country in what activists are calling a “Carnival of Resistance” on Friday.

Accusations of inappropriate behavior are nothing new for Trump. An October 2016 BuzzFeed story said four young contestants in the 1997 Miss Teen USA beauty pageant said Trump walked into the dressing room while they were changing. And since the infamous "Access Hollywood" tape came out a few weeks before the 2016 election, with Trump bragging he could “grab ‘em by the pussy,” more than 20 women have come forward with allegations about interactions with the president. One of them, Summer Zervos, a former contestant on the Trump-hosted reality show “The Apprentice,” is suing Trump for defamation after he denied allegations he forced himself on her in the Beverly Hills Hotel in 2007.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579714/Sadiq-Khan-attends-Holocaust-memorial-act-Mayor-London-day-Labour-mayor-repeated-controversial-claims-Hitler-Zionist.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hell yeah

What's with librats promoting all sorts of sexual degeneracy, then complaining their opposition are degenerates?

WORD RAPE!!!!!!!

sage

GLUMPF IS A HETEROSEXUAL MASCULINE ALPHA MALE

Attached: reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.webm (480x480, 474.14K)

wowitsfuckingnothing.tiff

Attached: 24d21532ee0f1c0de46ea1bc06d07af6237b606de9920a55c3ef1b9c2a332315.gif (471x650, 144.72K)

A mixture of accusing their enemies of their own crimes, projection and trying to sway the conservative types against the accused.

BBC lecturing people about pedophilia. That's rich.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (300x168, 111.16K)

They are running propaganda to make religious people who are the base of the Republicans not vote for Trump. Its not meant to make any sense.

(((BBC)))

Remember the lack of liberal interest when KKKlinton was raping women?

Attached: its-not-considered-rape-silence-if-youre-a-democrat-bill-5179696.png (714x481 158.66 KB, 87.49K)

Pretty much this.

Attached: eb13f5bebb931d4e40c134337392de4d21357c73ec983c01ae27c49f4ddd71dd.jpg (908x539, 60.81K)

Fuck off to r/the_donald

Nothing to see here just liberals shooting themselves in the foot like they always do.
LIBERALISM…THE HUMAN SEWAGE TANK FOR CONTRADICTION

everyday i hear more and more about how men like sex and it just disgusts me.

Spotted the drumpftard

she said she was 17
claiming there were girls as young as 14 attending
Where were the Parents? How did 14-17 year old girls find their way to a party in NY and Miami? What is the age of consent in NY and Miami?
Quick MSM run this story; Looks like Melania likes them young as well; pic related

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (750x500, 706.21K)

of course the BBC would know all about child predators what with making up the majority of the board members and programme hosts

Attached: BBC uk Roman britain.mp4 (640x360, 9.73M)

Attached: bbcd.jpg (662x768 178.83 KB, 79.08K)

Sounds like the Liberals hero then

Meanwhile tens of thousands of young White girls are being kidnapped and trafficked by sand niggers and kikes in the Middle East and none of these fucking shitlibs could give a rat's ass about it.

Hold the fucking front page!

Attached: 3FDFDBE800000578-4466874-image-a-32_1493757433910[1].jpg (1220x2041 118.88 KB, 189.6K)

Attached: hahaha.jpg (247x255, 19.09K)

saw this from huffpost first lmao
OMG he asked how old I was! I was only 17!!

THE JEW CRIES IN PAIN AS HE STRIKES YOU

Yep. The asshurt is off the charts with them.

You need to read Vox Day's books, "SJWs Always Lie" and "SJWs always Double Down". The 3 laws of SJW apply: they always lie, they always double down, and they always PROJECT.
That's it, they always project. How much do you want to bet the BBC reporter is a pedo himself?

Guarantee you the entire chief staff at BBC is pedos

Why shouldn't Donald Trump get lumped in with the general jewish pedophile rings as well?
After all he is part of the elite jewish pedophile rings along with his close friend Clinton like Epstein etc

“I could have been auctioned off in some sort of a sex slave ring.”

PROJECTING

Accuse your enemies of that which you are guilty.

I doubt there's a single major celebrity, public figurehead feted by the media or high profile politician in the West that isn't

Why should anyone in the UK give a fuck about the American President when the mayor of their own capital city is a shitskin harboring and funding child trafficking rings?

PEOPLE LIE

Serious talk, Britain – Do any of you have fathers? Because I know about the thousands of fatherless girls the niggers have been trafficking; is there one male authority figure in all of the Realm? Is that why Trump is giving the BBC a heart condition, because he's Alpha as fuck?

pee-pee/poo-poo, le Drumpf is a sex pest this will totally work this time I swear

Yeah. I got the "predator" tag with a group of (((people))) when I pulled an obviously underage girl aside at events and schooled her a bit on how the world works.

Trump is more like your uncle than a predator.

You are aware that almost every single politician is a zionist and part of the elite pedo rings operating throughout the West
Why do Americans forever pretend that Sadiq Khan is successful because he's muslim, when he's just another alien and devoted zionist

If he wasn't a comitted zionist he wouldn't have been allowed to stand in the first place.

Sadiq Khan attends Holocaust memorial as first act as Mayor of London

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3579714/Sadiq-Khan-attends-Holocaust-memorial-act-Mayor-London-day-Labour-mayor-repeated-controversial-claims-Hitler-Zionist.html

Attached: 33F4783400000578-0-image-a-1_1462722782039[1].jpg (634x443, 51.79K)

>(((parents)))

I can't tell if you are retarded and seriously have zero reading comprehension, or are just being a dishonest sperg trying too hard to push a point

Nice fucking strawman you piece of shit. Get bent.

That doesn't work real well when at the very same time you are sending greater daemons of Slaanesh to preschool show and tell and turning little boys into catamites.

What an Alpha. You know what? I'm going to vote for him. Thanks BBC.

How is Trump,Clinton, the Bush clan and the rest of your jew controlled elites all being pedophiles become a strawman in this topic?

Yet I was the only one being honest in our exchange

That's so comically innocuous.

He and Ivanka rode Epstein's lolita express. I have little doubt that he fucks kids, and inducted Ivanka into that lifestyle from a young age. You aren't allowed to make it in the world of the Jew without being compromised in such a way.

Well this thread sure is full of retards isn't it?

Sexual revolution is a political tool with many edges you can cut people with. You promote anything sexual goes and then when your enemy does something the public will find distasteful you parade it out in public. You were the people who offered him it, you were the ones who told him it was okay to do it and then when he did it you showed everyone you knew would disagree with it what he did. It's an extremely effective trap that the liberals use over and over.

Either you're a prude or you're a slut. There is no good option for you.

Attached: jewliar.png (665x459, 105.05K)

This!
This used to be known as the red pill before cheerleading for jewish conservatism became the main focus of the board

Ironic kikeposting is still kikeposting

Proof?

Right wing pedophiles are BASED nationalist pedophiles, only leftist pedophiles are bad.

Also noticed the totally organic (((anons))) shilling Trump being a pedophile in other threads, purely by (((coincidence))) immediately after this thread was made.

Ask me how I know you're a kike

This is Zig Forums, we are against you MAGApedo spastics, this is not your home

Color me surprised.

Did the BBC ever do a report on the Rotherham rings?

You're trying way too hard and it makes you painfully obvious.

Neat to see the new talking point has been disseminated across the shillverse. Looking forward to its inevitable failure too. (((You guys))) just can't seem to get anything done right, can you?

Still waiting for actual proof.

GASP He’s a normal ALPHA male! Say it ain’t so!

Totally. You know, if the dipshit kikes could play the game a bit more subtly, maybe we wouldn't notice every single time. They can't though, so it's got to be 18 simultaneous articles about how gamers are dead, every single time.

Considering literally the only thing you can do is call anyone and everyone a shill, you're not one to talk. You'd probably even call your dad a shill if he spoke out against Trump. Also, it's kind of suspicious how the magapede egregore was spawned within 3 minutes of this topic being made to reply with all too similar posts then derail it immediately. I'm honestly becoming more suspicious that you people are the actual shills.

OP, I'm sorry but you're a loser. I mean, not specifically because you sleep with teens, because you *target* them.

I mean don't get me wrong, I used to be like you. And truth be told I'm with a 14 year old girl right now, my thing is virgins. I'm not special, the thing is you should just stop *caring* about the age. That's my philosophy. I look at a girl and just judge how attractive I find her, and ignore whether she's 23 or 13.

See I realized one day part of why I was targeting teens was because I was a little intimidated by girls my own age. I expected they'd want older men, expect more of me, be more intelligent than me. But that was really fucking dumb, and none of it's true. You know how they say "women are like children"? It's true. None of the girls in their 20's I've slept with have thought or talked any different than the teens. And I know how this is going to sound, but *some of them* are better at conversation than their teen counterparts. I know, I know, but you have to talk to them between ejaculations, especially if you're not just looking for sex. And teens these days are annoying as fuck. I fucking hate tumblr so much. I've dropped girls just for using terms like "bae" and "fukkboi". Even the one I'm fucking right now, as smart as she is, you know what her fucking hobbies were before I found her? Watching let's play videos, slender man, five nights at freddy's, and Sonic the fucking Hedgehog. Don't get me wrong, I love her, and I'm improving her a lot, but I'm saying that's the light end of what you can expect if you try dating teens. She has GameGrumps hoodies and draws fan art of Markiplier.

The girls in their 20's? Same mindset. They still want to be treated like children, they still want to be talked down to, they're still dumb as fuck in some ways and smart and others, but for example, last 26 year old I fucked? She was obsessed with Star Wars and Fallout. And she had a freaking kid.

1.Trump himself has said that Epstein is “a lot of fun to be with,” adding that he admired the sex offender's affinity for beautiful women “on the younger side.”

"I've known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,'' Trump once said about the convicted sex offender. "He's a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it – Jeffrey enjoys his social life."

2. Trump was named in Epstein’s “little black book.”

Epstein’s “little black book” was stolen by a former employee in 2004. The book, nicknamed "The Holy Grail" by the employee, revealed the name of Donald Trump and listed “14 phone numbers including emergency numbers, car numbers, and numbers to Trump's security guard and houseman.”

3. Trump has allegedly flown on Epstein’s private plane — a hot spot for under-age sex orgies.

“Mark Epstein, Jeffrey's brother, testified in 2009 that Trump flew on Jeffrey's private jet at least once,” reports VICE News. “Meanwhile, message pads [see below] from Epstein's Palm Beach mansion that were seized by investigators and obtained by VICE News indicate that Trump called Epstein twice in November of 2004.”

Epstein’s private Boeing 727, according to one of his alleged victims, Virginia Roberts, was nicknamed the “Lolita Express.” Roberts recalled “unsavoury” sex orgies on the private plane when she was just 15 years of age with Epstein and his friends.

4. Both Trump and Epstein are named as sex abusers in a case with an under-aged girl.

Radar Online reports that a woman in California, “identified” as Katie Johnson, filed a $100 million lawsuit against Trump on April 26, accusing the real estate mogul of raping her when she was just 13 years old.

Johnson “claims Trump raped her when she was 13-years-old and forced her to engage in sex acts by threatening to harm her and her family,” notes The Independent UK. “She claims the alleged abuse took place over a four-month period at underage sex parties held in New York City in 1994.” Epstein was also named for alleged sexual misconduct and threats.

Trump’s team adamantly denies the accusation, suspecting the claim is possibly a hoax since there is allegedly “no evidence” the plaintiff “actually exists.”

5. Epstein admitted to knowing Trump under oath, and curiously pled the fifth to Trump attending sex parties with underage girls.

Back in 2010, Epstein admitted to “socializing” with Trump, but when a lawyer representing an under-aged victim of Epstein’s asked if he has “ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18,” Epstein curiously pled the Fifth. Per Vice News:

Q: Have you ever had a personal relationship with Donald Trump?
A. What do you mean by "personal relationship," sir?
Q. Have you socialized with him?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Yes?
A. Yes, sir.
Q. Have you ever socialized with Donald Trump in the presence of females under the age of 18?
A: Though I'd like to answer that question, at least today I'm going to have to assert my Fifth, Sixth, and 14th Amendment rights, sir.

I never said GEOTUS was, but he has connections to some, including his mentor Roy Cohn, but like I said, those are all BASED nationalist pedophiles so it's fine.

6. At least one of Epstein’s underage sex victims was recruited from Trump’s Mar-a-Lago — which he frequented often.

Virginia Roberts, an alleged victim of Epstein’s, "was recruited to perform a massage for Epstein while working as a $9-per-hour locker room attendant at Mar-A-Lago.”

Roberts claims that “Epstein turned her into a ‘sex slave’ and pimped her out to various friends, including England's Prince Andrew. Over the years, the passengers on Epstein's jet, she said, included ‘a whole bunch of other girls, sometimes famous people, sometimes some politicians.'"

7. Trump was subpoenaed in 2009 for his connection to Epstein’s under-age sex slave rings. Trump has denied ever being served.

In 2009, Trump was subpoenaed in a case against Epstein concerning victim Virginia Roberts. Trump's attorney Alan Garten said that the subpoena "never happened."

"There is no debate over what happened," said one of Roberts' attorneys. "I served Mr. Trump with a subpoena for deposition in 2009. He talked to me voluntarily, and consequently we withdrew the subpoena in light of his voluntarily providing information…. I can't imagine there being any dispute of any of this."

Additionally, Garten told VICE News in January that Mr. Trump has "no relationship" with Epstein other than the Democratic donor frequenting Trump's Mar-A-Lago. "A lot of people hung out there, including Jeffrey Epstein," said Garten. "That is the only connection."

According to the evidence, however, the connections with Epstein appear to go a lot deeper than that.

Just ignore them and do whatever is legal.
I have seen their BS firsthand. They will try to convince you that something is already happening everywhere. When in reality they are just orchestrating things around you to make it seem that way.

They truly are some of the most vile beings on the planet. Trump being attracted to fertile hound women, yes that’s what a 17 year old is, is fucking normal. There is nothing abnormal about it.

It’s not like he’s a Jew with some 14 year old run away living in his basement. Not even joking, I have actually seen this. No doubt that Schlomo was plundering her.

Young
Fucking autocorrect

Because obviously the (((BBC))) is telling the truth, right?

Roy Cohn is one seriously bad assed super bad based fashy mossad operative pedophile entrapment agent, a nationalist and zionist AIDs riddled homo elite pedo jew, the best!
He also is described by trump as trump's personal mentor.
Now how fucking based is that?

Attached: BasedRoyCohnTrumpsisrealiMossadPedoRingMentor.jpg (483x363, 42.31K)

(((BBC))) can (((investigate))) a foreign dignitary, but can't do shit about public sex slave trading by pakis. Typical britbongs!

You posted a lot of words but I see very little proof. Try again.

AGE OF CONSENT SHOULD BE 12 for older white males

^^ this so THIS

Who knows? Trump is obviously a sex crazed degenerate scumbag, or did you actually vote for him for his morality?

I meant none, my mistake.

This is just helping Trump win the black vote.

Attached: d6a52c95f4f139286809f338fa1dc2672b3440cb04820bb4711a10f51320d119.jpg (640x634, 68.16K)

Do you not know where you’re at? Have you lurked enough or are you stupid?

Anti-Semite! The age of consent should be 3, like the Talmud says, and none for rabbis.

>(((torfag))) advocates both coalburning and pedophilia
Yikes.

When people ask for proof they usually mean a verifiable source so they can tell you're not just making up random shit.

Shouldn't be that hard.

THE AGE OF CONSENT SHOULD BE 12

15 year old females are not "little girls".

IF YOU DO NOT SUPPORT THIS YOU ARE A SLAVE

Wew they're going fucking berserk

What the fuck are you talking about, bot?

You're the fucking retard, whenever the jew medi how many divorces has he had already? He has interviews with kikes like Howard Stern admitting to his own craven degeneracy already. It's not even about this particular issue, but if you honestly believe Trump isn't a cum obsessed degenerate then you're either burying your head in the sand or lying intentionally

So you're telling everyone that you unironically believe the (((BBC))) and this story.
You do not belong here.

You just ignore everything I post then put words in my mouth like a typical kike. You're the worst fucking shill I've ever seen, I hope cadre isn't paying you much

Trump seems more the type to enjoy MILFs when he was young..

You do not that Epsteins black book can be downloaded and viewed as it was already used in a court case, one which the orange kike defended the notorious pedo Epstein

>Unironically defending the (((BBC)))

I never mentioned the BBC
Yet you're defending pedos and jewish puppets on Zig Forums
Please fuck off

So obviously you have a link to it, correct?