Major US city apartment inventory all bought up by jews?

Major US city apartment inventory all bought up by jews?

If you have a look at zillow.com and want to buy an apartment in Los Angeles or Boston MA in the usual pleb shoebox size of up to 600sqft you'll find pretty much nothing on the market.

In LA it's 6 apartments in total listed within the last 14 days.

In Boston MA it's 11 apartments.

In Denver CO it's 5 apartments.

Interestingly enough hundreds of apartments are available for rent in either city with said criteria.

I suspect that jews bought up all the inventory with bank bailout funds and want to turn muricans into a nation of renters in major metropolitan areas.

Whatever trickles onto the market is owned by boomers offloading it as they're feeling the squeeze or their kin after their death.

Attached: index.jpg (215x234, 14.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

INB4

Nobody buys an apartment in America. They're called condos.

Also in Jew York 90% apartments available in Manhattan in this kind of square footage are co-ops which normally can't be sold to investors.

A condominium has shared facilities. Apartments don't.

Why did you even muster up the energy to post something so pointlessly wrong and retarded?

It’s a lot of Chinese. Their economy is a paper tiger and they know this so the chinks are all in a mad dash to get their money out of China and into a more stable market like the US. The chinks have no problem paying cash and over asking.
I live in a suburb / metro area of a big city which this is happening to. I’d never buy a home here though. When I do that it’ll be doing it somewhere more rural and I don’t care if that means I have to drive an hour to work each day.

See:

Rent went all up in white neighborhoods

demographics.virginia.edu/DotMap/

It's actually jewish banking funneling money to Chinese elites in international cooperation agreements with Chinese SOEs, which is then used by the state to subsidize the Chinese buying out of American urban real estate, under the guise of "business development," (at exorbitant prices double or triple the market rate) from jewish owners. It's the biggest money laundering scam in the world right now, and it doesn't matter how much the property goes on the market for, because it's just the money of your community that's been funneled into Asia with the intent of ethnically displacing you by handing ownership of your land to foreign nationals. It's all worked out beforehand.- and jews still retain ownership in the properties bought out by chink elites, because it's often done through state sponsored "joint ventures" with jews.

Ah, instead of being explicitly pro jew, the new shill tactic is to shield the shitskin footsoldiers of the jew so as to further kike interests. Sad attempt, you'll burn in the same oven as your jew overlords.

Attached: blankfein li keqiang.jpg (768x491, 60.71K)

Wow two false statements lightning fast from this shitskin retard.

No, it's because you're defending one of the most potent kike weapons for ethnic displacement of whites, as explicitly stated already.

Nice projection, all jews are complicit in this scheme and all schemes against the west. It's cute how you had to make up some shit that was never said about "left wing jews" in order to have any ground from which to continue your shilling, because you've been caught red handed.

I was responding to this retarded bollocks you posted

While I was identifying the kikes you and A.N. Other were trying to palm it off on the Chinese,

You were shilling on behalf of shitkins whom the jew has weaonized against whites.

False, kikes were identified as the root of the problem in all posts you responded to, your continued lying on this subject further outs you as a shill working for kike interests, desperate to play word games and start kvetching as soonas any jew schemes are revealed.

Where and when did I do this?

By your posts immediately shooting down any and all shitskin participation in these schemes of ethnic displacement, which are widely known. Chinese rates of buying up urban American land is not hidden information, your desperation to pretend it isn't happening, and to bury this partnership they have with the jews, can only be ascribed to shilling as there is literally no reason to defend this. Further, you even preempted any attempts to reveal this scheme with your first post, trying to manipulate the direction of the thread so that these actions against the west would not be discussed in detail. Now that they are being discussed your focus has been immediately on attacking others instead of furthering the discussion as to how the jews can be stopped, what can be done, why they have chosen to work with the Chinese, etc. Your focus has been on attacking the whites tired of this garbage, instead of what's happening. Only a shill would be this invested in making sure shitskins are never brought up in the context of these discussions.

My focus was and is in identifying the jews doing this

Actually it's been to lie and misrepresent what others have said ITT, that's been the majority of your posting. Now it seems obvious you're trying to derail by going in circles. We both know focusing attention away from jew schemes and their golems is not working against the jew, it's simply a game to derail. You are getting filtered, it's time the thread get back on track to discuss the topic in OP.

Chinese are also buying up US real estate. Know someone who does purchase and property management for Chinese millionaires

Not always true. These are called "amenities". Condo's have a deed, and can be owned. Apartments are rented/leased.

What happens to all the property owned by asians in europe and north america if they go to war against each other?

Real estate won't matter when they're dead.

You're correct OP. Jew york kikes are buying up ChiCongo land on the outskirts of downtown & they're ALL rentals & midwest transplants are paying crazy prices to live here.
t. Live in Congo but going to move soon

Chinese are the Jews of the east.

Is that explaining why East Jew can't jew East Asia Jew ?

It's not a suspicion. It's a fact.
Back in the 50s, the jews even paid niggers to scare white people out of apartments and into the suburbs.
Then in the mid 80s, the (((Toll Brothers))) and others started building luxury homes on the backs of illegal mexican labor to decrease the supply of suburban homes and also got whites to buy on credit, which their friends in the banks were happy to give.
Then the housing crisis happened for a lot of reasons, mostly involving kikes.
Now they are building luxury apartments, and continuing to build luxury homes, neither of which people can afford.
Look up:
Blockbusting
Toll Brothers
Abraham Levitt
And you'll get all you need to know.

They share similar Mongolian blood.

noticed
i hate all the kikes and i hate this one in particular

jews are the jews currently destroying the West

Self Storage Unit businesses are popping up all over rural areas. Wonder who owns them?
smallbiztrends dot com/2017/06/storage-franchise.html

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (736x1039, 1.05M)

What statistics about real estate ownership by nationality do exist?

Attached: 1491767351926.jpg (521x544, 118.54K)

Self Driving cars will make these investments worthless. The goy will just have their car drive them a half hour to work every day.

Interesting, so what you're saying is kill every jew?

the more interesting part would be the percentage owned by legal entities

corrupt chinese government officials hide behind shell companies held by lawyers in trust

beneficial owners are only known to them

bamp

outside of wealthy flats in business districts of big cities like Jew York, that user is correct. 99.9999999999% of apartments are rented. If you said 'buy an apartment' around any American – even upper-middle-class Americans – they wouldn't know wtf you're talking about. The whole US housing subsidy system is built to facilitate owning single-family homes, and something like 97% of whites between the age of 30 - 60 own their home. Basically, in the US, only the young, the old, the infirmed and shitskins don't own a home (99.9999999% single-family home)

perhaps you should know what you're talking about before you decide to comment, eh there buddy?

checked.
All over the world. They've bought a lot of NZ, too

Doesn't mean Chinks aren't buying up properties in our countries, while also flooding our countries with upper class immigrants who proceed to out-price whites in their own cities and kick us out. That's mostly a Canada thing, although I think it's happening in Cali a bit too. Jews aren't the be-all, end-all, retard. Not every single thing is jews. There's plenty of other people with loads of money to go around. Arabs, for example, have oil money, and they've used it to also make investments in our countries, from media, to lobbying. We're not in a situation anymore where we're ethnically inclined by jews kind of slip by our radar. We're completely left open on all fronts, and people with money all around the globe are investing in and chipping away at our countries.

In other words one way to hurt the jews is produce a bunch of cheap housing.

Its complicated, but I have friends in rel-estate. Basically if you weren't 12 when the financial crash happened you should know this already.

The Federal Reserve used their balance sheet and private banks used bailout money to buy up all the distressed properties after the crash to dry up supply and prevent the market from tanking any further. Since 2010 they have been slowly selling off the houses they bought up for a profit, until that time, they have been renting them out.

You will see apartments for rent in many cities that seem really expensive and shitty for what you get, but yet TONS of them are on the market at inflated prices. Reasonable priced ones snapped up fast and usually privately owned by house flippers.

In the US most of these banks outsource the job of finding renters out to India and then have local people show the property and take a cut.

This user is correct

Bump

Too bad it's such a shit OP.

that's called slumlord absentee landlord shit
cities that take action against with landbanks and sensible development have the golem turned on them even though their the ones living in the slums

And prithee tell dear user, WHY THE FUCK DID YOU NOT SPAM THIS NEWS EVERYWHERE?

Please elaborate though and provide sources, this is new information to me. I knew the central banks where fucking around with QE but that they were slumlording on top of that boggles the rational mind.

Attached: ready.jpg (474x518, 27.33K)

Source? Article? Data? Anything?

Fucking why.