/pop the balloon general/ (GET IN HERE BONGS edition)

we need to pop the damn balloon
independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/trump-balloon-angry-baby-fly-london-uk-visit-working-khan-a8433121.html
discord: fuA5RQD

riot:matrix.to/#/!qfxqTBwqXJYiYeGkil:matrix.org

the discord is for research on this balloon and where it is stored and the riot is for planning the actual work.

inb4>l-let the balloon fly if you kill your e-enemies they w-win, goy!!

ignore this kind of Trudeau posting^

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/trump-balloon-angry-baby-fly-london-uk-visit-working-khan-a8433121.html

Attached: balloon.png (800x600, 469.44K)

Attached: 3750556a9c7996e55243572caae562d5abdcedd45485d3e199e00b2e9fc60358.png (675x1500, 1.29M)

My belated apologies for not saging 1st time round

Nigger please, no Zig Forumsack ever joins that shit or takes faggot selfies like that.

Perhaps it's better to use this in some other fashion: A white baby floating above London could be used in many ways propaganda-wise. Perhaps to remind them of White Genocide? Low white birthrates?

The people who made it already control the narrative, doing that would be pointless

We need to float an image of mohammed over london.
That one from the Danish newspaper.

Why not fly a ballon of a creepy jewish pedofile after them?
Why not have a giant Hebe chasing infant Trump?

Oh, because the hebes are already here, gotcha.

I would like to think, no genuine Pol/ak would ever vote or campaign for a zionist jew

I support the balloon. Trump is a baby, who has not done anything for white people and instead chooses to whine on twitter.

Isn't that already being done with the Trump balloon?

Attached: TrumpEpsteinIsland.jpg (1026x956, 185.33K)

ello, ello, wots all dis then, eh? bobby here, you got a loicense for this planning yer doing? if we catch you in the process of popping that balloon we'll tell the muzzies to cut your hands off and use your children as fuck toys.

its da electroic chair for yous too. carry on.

THERMITE CHARGES TAPED TO A TOY DRONE PROBLEM SOLVED

Wew. This shill thread sure filled up with shills fast.
>le Drumpf is a pedo. . . it's just a big (((coincidence))) that this perfectly jibes with the BBC propaganda about kidfucker Drumpf that hit the news this very day. I swear I'm not a paid shill with talking points to push, fellow goyim!

Attached: Spot_the_Merchant.jpg (1024x1024, 679.73K)

Every time you say "Drumpf" you expose yourself as an outsider trying to conflate all criticism of Trump as leftist.

The BBC along with all the other jewish controlled media, never mentions its elites being pedophiles

I HAVE A QUESTION:

Why is the swastika on the Bottom left Picture of the creep with black hair and glasses not reversed, as it is a Mirror Picture?

Daily reminder: niggers fail the mirror test

In reality I was just trying to be provocative.
Is it wrong or is my thinking wrong?
Should the swastika not go leftwards if the picture is taken by looking into the mirror?
Fug…. are you calling me a nigger?
I am now paranoid about being wrong.

R-tard, they WANT you to pop the balloon. It's a trap.

Found the fag.

Go home.
>>>/nigger/

Stop sliding these useless balloon threads you stupid summerfags.
Saged because you're all a bunch of faggots.
(_(_)::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D~ OOGA BOOGA MUH DIK MUFUKA BIX NOOD WARE DA WYTE WIMINZ AT? FUK WYPIPO! OOGA BOOGA!

Now you're just being a double-nigger.

Attached: wat.jpg (780x710, 144.32K)

You filthy, ferret-faced fucking kike. I will be ecstatic when your all sent to the fucking ovens.
You're not fooling anyone here, we all know who you are, you, as all Jews before you, have oversold the scam.
Get the fuck out, nobody here wants anything from you but your fucking blood.

Not sure you have the first fucking clue about anything

Attached: GotMilkGoy.jpg (839x1201, 226.55K)

Shills are trying to derail the thread, don't let them. Focus on how to get that baloon down.

Strictly theoretically speaking, of corse, Zig Forums is a board of peace. Maybe a firework rocket barrage would do the job?

Thanks for correcting the record.

Nobody cares fuckwad. The point is to cause shitlib tears and anger. Duh.

Am I insane, or is that bozttom left picture shopped?
I mean, the Hakenkreuz would have to face the other direction if that were actaully a mirror shot…
Here, I even tested;

Is it shopped or not?

This.

jej, who are you fooling?

Created a publicity stunt and nobody wanted to come, huh?

This thread was created by JIDF to entrap Zig Forums into committing terrorism
What a great way to get accused of terrorism, JIDF! Will you post about drones with knives or acid like your 1st thread?

How about one of those high powered green laser pointers to burn it up?

I've got a better solution than popping it.
Remember the Trump Curse? Let's help that out.
Let's meme shitty weather coming in all of a sudden on that very day they parade that shit through the streets. Heavy winds lifting the soyboys up up and away, or perhaps a strike of lightning popping it like when the Trump Tower got struck by lightning. You nigs aren't being creative enough. If we can get this to work, do you really think they'll be able to blame anyone?

Attached: 1467349526779 super wario waker.webm (640x360, 234.59K)

They have a little button on the side you have to press down in order to activate it. Sight it in, hit it for a second or two to see if anything bad happens. If no, commence Operation Hindenburg.

Nigger, get with the [current year].
Or buy parts from amazon and nigger rig your own up to a car battery or something.

Nah.

I think the balloon is stupid but I also suspect it will do more for their cause if it get popped than if it's just ignored.

TANNERITE CHARGES TAPED TO A TOY DRONE PROBLEM SOLVED

Attached: 43534543345.jpg (1382x802, 236.42K)

They will blame it on climate change caused by the Trump administration reversing enivronmental protection laws.

You know it's true.

Why not pop it and then “take credit” for “destroying Trump” by claiming you’re a left-wing organization?

Because the media will always spin it to suit their needs, I wouldn't be surprised if they popped it and blamed it on nazis.

The good thing about thermite is that you can source the aluminum and rust for free.
Set up a clean room and use two pairs of gloves, cover yourself completely. Do not handle objects without the gloves. When buying necessary items, use cash, don't shop locally or near intended site, and wear covering clothes that you haven't worn ever before, then burn them after. This is all just to not have it traced to you.

jej, good banter
i wonder if it would be better tactically to leave it up and cause mass rage among the white brits, or give them a nice white pill and pop the balloon via completely legal non-butter-knoife firing air rifle?

tannerite doesn't work like that

>we need to commit acts of (((terrorism))) and face years of prison time because muh fefes n shiet
(_(_):::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::D~~~~
There's a dick for you sliding faggots to suck on.
Go fuck yourselves and your balloon you're so adamant about destroying. Get over it.
Saved for all OP's making these no effort shit threads over and over. Stop sliding this shit you dumb motherfuckers.

Hey (((officers))), wanna suck a cock? Don't think you are even remotely related to security services, shills. You are worthless shit abused by people smarter than you. They are still retards, though.