WARNING PSYCHIC DANGER

Zig Forums is declared a psychic hunting ground and bounties are offered for far right wing elements and those who support and finance Zig Forums Pol. SHUT IT DOWN.

Attached: 36F28587-406D-486E-8096-B950E1B928E2.jpeg (259x194 230.13 KB, 19.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=WqePf_B7VMk
hooktube.com/watch?v=VAaZO27TruQ
archive.fo/gPLAP
archive.fo/bE9GJ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where are you psychic soldiers today. You feel like nothing today. Are they licking their wounds?

Someone big in your movement showed up yesterday. He hurt himself trying to stand up to me. Who is he? He’s a race fag whale- should I put his psychic scalp on my wall?

Are all your wizards napping today? Over eating, maybe taking drugs and drinking? Trying to rationalize why they have fallen so hard? Did Bannon call you yesterday and scream that you are so weak and unworthy of chaos? I tame your chaos, make your frog my gentle companion and and servator. Would you like to sit at my feet and learn a greater magick?

Cool.
I'm Tranny poster. In other words I'm one of the few posters here that is really causing a problem for the elite.
I've felt strange sensations at night when trying to get to sleep. Electric shocks, dissociation, a shadowy presence in my bedroom.
If you describe the shirt that I'm wearing right now then I'll stop, if you stop attacking me and promise not to assassinate.
So go ahead. What does my shirt look like?

Psi is real, remote viewing is real, the US military proved it beyond reasonable doubt.

Your shirt says your a chaos fag whose magick is really a symptom of psychosis.

some faggy black graphic tee

autism

Protist: you are not a wizard
All the real wizards left imageboards and either took the path of Asura or joined a vampire cult

Kek is some shit a fake hacker group that worships math made up. You have no idea what the fuck wizards, dadists, and the old esoterics of /new/ and Zig Forums are up to.

You are right about this being a psychic hunting ground, which makes me think you have potential. Focus on “contact”
Maybe you’ll find something here, but it probably won’t be anything good, either way keep fucking with the kektards.

I am only concerned with ending the site so it ceases to be an incubator for fascism. Feel how clear the site is today of any real negativity. This is how it should remain everyday. But they will be back to corrupt in a day or so. There are no politics, only energy - I am Blender.

Attached: 0dc8db327577d5b3d33004ab1860f09cac152c7d1ca75f542b59742ee4ba117f.jpg (800x800, 372.17K)

All the protests, the potential for violence ANTIFA-FAGS, NAZIs, all the scum who threaten stability in this new political age are fueled by the energies that appear here. By the time it’s on twitter or at the polling place it’s manifest in our conventional reality. Best to shape the future via the subtle energies.

Attached: 2B58E9F9-83A8-4A8D-9F2C-D986B61E2416.jpeg (586x799 113.92 KB, 230.13K)

A storm yes. But one limited to you underdeveloped energy channels. Your chakras.

Not even close. Your magic is weak and I will continue to expose the trans agenda.
Focus of attention this week, illuminati FtM tranny Youtuber "PsychedSubstance", who lost most of her hair due to testosterone HRT poisoning then tried to blame it on acne medication taken at 21 after years of bad skin.
Problem for her (aside from the clear female features being easily visible to the trained eye, and poorly concealed female voice), is that video exists from precisely that time showing a full head of hair and peach-smooth skin.
Oh yeah, did I tell you she used to market PUA before moving over to "drugs"?
This piece of shit is normalizing hard drug use to corrupt White children and just hit a million subs.
Filthy FtM psychedsubstance lies about how she lost her hair:
hooktube.com/watch?v=WqePf_B7VMk
hooktube.com/watch?v=VAaZO27TruQ
archive.fo/gPLAP
archive.fo/bE9GJ
Sorry wizards, you need to magik harder.

Who wants to bet the name faggot isn't a spook but a shit skin

Aren't you feeling sleepy, OP?

Attached: Exit_bag_is_best_bag.png (337x324, 15.45K)

Not in the least. All the racist psi vampires are licking their wounds today.

One of them is a whale, probably Bannon. He checks in here from time to time and crushes trespasses but yesterday he was hurt badly. He learned much of what he knows from a circle in LA led by an former entertainer turned businessman who also owns a chain of insect exterminator services. This was Weinstein’s circle (and no they are not Jews). The Orkin man plays catholic on the holidays. They are all childmolsters and blood magicians. I destroyed their circle, scattered them like dust. And I will do the same here Mr Bannon. There are no politics, only energy. I am Blender.

Mind Freak TV show shirt featuring chris angel