FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Today, President Donald J. Trump signed Executive Grants of Clemency (Full Pardons) for Dwight Lincoln Hammond, Jr., and his son, Steven Hammond.

The Hammonds are multi-generation cattle ranchers in Oregon imprisoned in connection with a fire that leaked onto a small portion of neighboring public grazing land. The evidence at trial regarding the Hammonds’ responsibility for the fire was conflicting, and the jury acquitted them on most of the charges.

At the Hammonds’ original sentencing, the judge noted that they are respected in the community and that imposing the mandatory minimum, 5-year prison sentence would “shock the conscience” and be “grossly disproportionate to the severity” of their conduct. As a result, the judge imposed significantly lesser sentences. The previous administration, however, filed an overzealous appeal that resulted in the Hammonds being sentenced to five years in prison. This was unjust.

Dwight Hammond is now 76 years old and has served approximately three years in prison. Steven Hammond is 49 and has served approximately four years in prison. They have also paid $400,000 to the United States to settle a related civil suit. The Hammonds are devoted family men, respected contributors to their local community, and have widespread support from their neighbors, local law enforcement, and farmers and ranchers across the West. Justice is overdue for Dwight and Steven Hammond, both of whom are entirely deserving of these Grants of Executive Clemency.

whitehouse.gov/briefings-statements/statement-press-secretary-regarding-executive-clemency-dwight-steven-hammond/

Attached: 281756487123.jpg (1280x720, 150.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/r2fx8
rsdb.org/race/jews
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Obligatory drumph is a kike.

*kike-puppet

Obama went out of his way to lock these guys up? What a nigger…

Trump and Obama are the same shit, different coat of paint. Also OP is from reddit.

touchingwall.jpg

This is a good news story and you've gotta shit up the first post in your own thread with this?

Of course he did, the whole reason the Hammonds and others in that area got fucked with so hard is because the land they own has Uranium under it, that Hillary and her cabal sold/wanted to sell in that Uranium One thing.

Attached: 1513849491178.png (818x937, 584.4K)

This is solid proof that Trump is no way shape or form kiked, unlike his commuting of Chabad rabbi Sholom Mordechai Rubashkin's sentence, and pardon of Scooter Liebowitz, both of which were entirely meaningless.

Of course it’s a fucking Jew

OP is pozzed and doesn't even know it
archive.is/r2fx8

Figured Id get it out of the way.

Guess I was wrong.

you are the best of goys

Scooter literally dindu nuffin and was the fall for big wigs that were calling the shots.

You must be Reddit to think that'd stop shills.

Don't fall for the shill bait to derail the thread, reddit.

Attached: Donald Trump Sholom Rubashkin.jpg (694x1024, 119.46K)

what??

FUCKIN POTTERY

This thread is gonna be 700 posts from Ollie and friends…

Hey. Hey guys…. drumph is a kike.

Dont ever forget it or let it be lived down.
ZOGnald Drumph.

Now free Matt Hale - Trump might hate his views but there's no crime.

This. Until then, ZOGnald. And the wall too. Kike until the wall is built.

You're from David Brock's asshole, since its your break and he has some other no skill faggot call center worker rimming him out right now.

hasbarafag can you remind me when that suicide video of yours will be again? I lost the date

inb4
etc

ZOGNALD FREED A KIKE ONCE AND MOVED THE EMBASSY AND ORANGE AND REDDIT

Attached: What-you-talkin-bout-willis-quote-1.jpg (600x450 52.61 KB, 88.39K)

Die in a fire shill. Its all your good for.

Attached: 6b663db374cefd726c2c196b5d5ae7bc48231925e892bcdd169d7ec3c790fd13.jpg (1024x568, 98.08K)

Good news, I can see it summoned a lot of asshurt already.

None of those things are false no matter how hard you try to ridicule the opposition, Alinsky.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 10.66K)

He's pretty much let all the elite pedo jews off the hook, not just the 'based fashy nationalist/globalist zionist jews' but also the bad leftist elite pedo jews too, unless Roger Stone's carefully choreographed and managed Pizzagate came to anything that is?

Over to you based MAGApedo jew

op is the shill, and this is a pro-zionist Trump thread to contain you redditor fags it's working

OP here, just realized how much a kike Drumph after the anons here on 8gag Poll have provided sufficient evidence and concise arguments.

I'm going to go back to www.reddit.com/r/the_ZOGnald now.

Attached: 1476823523104.jpg (2196x1762, 451.06K)

>he unironically thinks the (((GOP))) are on his side

atleast the farmers are no longer being hassled.

Attached: 0.3.jpg (540x960, 58.09K)

Sounds like you've never been a farmer, there's always a hassle user.

Tell me when (((Trump))) grants a full pardon for Matt.

you're only encouraging us with your salt user

N-no I don't!

Attached: 12341234123.jpg (208x243, 10.4K)

(you)

OUT

Attached: images.jpeg (1280x720 114.84 KB, 32.82K)

This post was a sure-shit way to ruin your entire thread user.

I'm just here to poke fun at one of our resident autists

you are the autist user

you just dont know how to have fun

That is quite possible, yes

That's where your wrong.

Attached: cartoon-corn-hand-drawn-vector-illustration-58833624.jpg (800x882, 65.96K)

thats not fun or funny. Its shit. Its why this board has gone to such shit.8gag Poll forgot what humor was

I know. What a fucking kike right? Heh. Fucking boomers.

You fool, this thread isn't about Trump, it's about fucking with you

Attached: EvilCorn_4.jpg (360x480, 171K)

*kike-puppet

Attached: FM75425_full_1_465x705.jpg (465x705, 39.34K)

Wrong bitch.

Attached: 12341241234.gif (448x249, 4.96M)

A big ol' TOLD YA would never be enough

Attached: happy trumpstein.jpg (800x495, 91.22K)

Zig Forums is always right, you are always wrong, get it right

Attached: corn-man.jpg (387x700, 21.13K)

I think that doesn't work when you do it right now. Or that it convinces him.

It used to be right every time until it forgone the red pill in exchange for sucking endlessly on jewish neocon jew dick with the Trumpstein hoax and allowing braindead MAGApedo's to shit it all up

What a stupid fucking thing to make fun of.

Attached: BubleCorno_041516.jpg (970x546, 71.99K)

I think you mean to say "you fooooooooool"

True, but that might be mistaking redditors and shills for the anons in between. It's hard to tell.

Attached: michael-buble-eating--1461143031-article-0.jpeg (618x298, 45.83K)

Drumph is a kike, I get it, I know. 8gag Poll is the bastion of unfettered truth.

Nope. I have hopped of the drumph train until he builds the wall, pardons Matthew Hale, deports ALL illegals, stops bombing Syria, glasses Israel and honor kills his race traitor daughter and her mischling spawn.

Might as well tell some dead baby jokes while you're at it. Show some respect for my country you dick.

Attached: Pvzgw2-kernel_corn_angry.png (546x555, 240.89K)

Oh my god fuck off you screeching kikes. Your only kvetching because it means the American people do in fact own their land not Pissrael. What's the most offensive thing I could call you kikes… Red Sea Pedestrian?

rsdb.org/race/jews

Attached: 1510186721568.jpg (552x504, 32.5K)

Its not a joke user. Drumph is the biggest kike to ever sit in the oval office. I mean, we need a civil war RIGHT NOW to turn this thing around. Im going to have to re-read Siege.

Are you that angry kike from the SCOTUS thread? Man how have you been still butthurt?

Attached: e4ba69b2e4740f5c10fa1a0d91eb4a1731fee5c783080e058dfd8aa97611143e.jpg (1280x720, 122.22K)

Dig the hole that you'll be buried in, you're doing everyone else the favor of spotting the traitor.
CORN PEOPLE RULE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 92.91K)

Perhaps we would have caught this sooner if your previous arguments hadn’t amounted to photos of him

I understand you're posting in jest, but America does require a civil war, only not the one being fomented right now by the jewish marxist left and the zionist neocon Trumsptein right,leaving only jews the victors.

Once I see public elite jewish figureheads and zionist/marxist jews heads on spikes only then will you know it's the right war for the right reasons

(((redditor fags)))

Attached: 1494971137450.jpg (626x575, 57.25K)

If that's all you know then you should probably stop posting and go back to lurking blue-pilled one.

Let my people grow.

Attached: corn elder.jpg (432x554, 36.98K)

No user, you're wrong. If Poll has taught me anything its that we need a civil war YESTERDAY. An America declining into a civil war would undoubtedly spark WWIII, which is the best outcome for whites world wide.

>The only thing you can throw at our based ZOG emperor is him touching a wall, which our agents shilling for neocon jews promised wouldn't ever happen

Attached: Ivanka-Trump-Plastic-Surgery-Nose-job.jpg (634x304 137.02 KB, 134.93K)

This. (((Trump))) fucked his own daughter.

You can't have one of those when nobody wants to participate retard.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 73.71K)

Ok Oliver, Im going to go work the other threads, I see you got this one tied up.

t.brock

Come on now. Obongo didn't get this much shit on Zig Forums we all know who you work for.

America falling into civil war does not care what you want, stupid ledditor.

He probably has fucked his daughter, but he most definitely has fucked other peoples kids

JEWS R BAD MMMKAY

ARABS HATE JEWS MMMKAY

ARABS DID 9/11 MMMKAY

SO WHITE POWER IS MMMKAY CAUSE WHITE POWER HATES JEWS MMMKAY

There wasn't a 24/7/365 round-the-clock campaign by organised jewry to promote Obongo on here
No one ever got banned for talking smack about Obongo or Hillary for example

Nothing is for free. It's prisoner exchange.

No, no. All the fact checks have verified with anonymous sources familiar with Trumps mutilated dicks thinking taht he did, in fact, fuck his daughter.

Brock is a comic book name, nobody IRL has that name without having horrible parents

I meant the WWIII part.

Attached: 168487370_c55115308d_b.jpg (768x1024, 565.12K)

Quite literally the most retarded post made so far, and that's saying something with all the low rent kike on here

Oh look, a shill with incest fantasies, how original.

You would know working for the people funding that and all.

He's referring to Trump. Can you read?

I know what you meant ledditor and it will not matter. America enters into civil war = global power shift =WWIII
Not wanting it won't save your husky hide.

MMKAY

Poll is always right user and Poll says Trump fucked his daughter.

Yeah and its called reflection. Look it up in Rules for Radicals faggot.

this is what you have become, someone that is so useless that they cant even be honest when it doesnt matter at all.

there is nothing you can do about his winning, our winning … we just keep winning.

and you have nothing, you have shot all your liberal bullets and now you are left just being reactionary. Is that the worst you can say about him, surely you have some braincells to come up with something better.

it doesnt matter, no one believes you and no one cares, and it doesnt change anything. We are appointing a new judge and we are going to contain you freaks in the hell holes you created.

Sanctuary city to keep all the lowlifes. Cheers

lmao Drumptards btfo.

thanks for the energy mate , lets have some more … we are just in the middle of things