Italy wants to extend migrant rescue curbs to navy ships

ITALY NO!

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/italy-block-frontex-ships-migrants-ports-56439164
archive.is/3fzpE

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (961x516, 580.51K)

I love salvini. I hope he's not all talk like the M5S guys were

Oh look, another potatonigger thread.

no pasta for the salvini train

Oh, look, an envious kike.

It's funny when kikes can't keep different whites apart. Day of the rope soon for you, Mr. big schnoz.

Why are you even giving him (you)s? Just report him into oblivion.

its a spaghetti nigger you dumb kike, get it right. For fuck sakes, if you are going to insult whites at least know which ones they are you retard.

reminds me of the "fly a kite" bigot from "porky's" lel. i guess sometimes life imitates art.

Fuckin' ==BASED!!==

we did it reddit

checked

You're a fucking dumbass

bump

So he took the 106 immigrants. I wonder what they will be doing in Italy while the president waits for a chance to present his case to the jews.

WTH I love Spaghetti-niggers now

Confused?

Attached: italian flag.png (1200x600 2.9 KB, 1.06K)

glow in the dark

Big moment for Italy here. If they break and give an inch it will prove this leadership was full of shit. If they stand strong and don't allow them in then it will be clear they aren't fucking around.

(checked)
Salvini is great, but the 5 stars of david pricks need to fuck off.
We need a League+Brothers of Italy coalition.

So Salvini is a Tsipras

Only one ship made it in since hes taken over and stayed at Sicily. During the last 40 day period last year 20K nogs came into italy.
As it stands ports are completely closed for any boat that isn't Italian or imports (registered). NGOs have had people arrested recently

Will happen next election. For now the tandem is working great since the 5kikes keeps the PD down in irrelevant territory. Center left voters feel comfortable voting 5kikes while the rest of italy hops on the Salvini train.

Lying media!