NFL trouble!

"LeSean McCoy’s Releases Statement Saying He Didn’t Abuse His Girlfriend Delicia Cordon…"

blacksportsonline.com/home/2018/07/lesean-mccoys-releases-statement-saying-he-didnt-abuse-his-girlfriend-delicia-cordon-as-it-was-claimed-on-instagram-photos/

Odd, MSM didn't carry pics of the allegedly abused g/f

No mention of beating his dog into kidney failure either.

Goodell will get right on it.

Attached: Delicia-Cordon-LeSean-McCoy-3.jpg (800x445 327.61 KB, 59.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

buffalonews.com/2018/07/10/bills-lesean-mccoy-at-center-of-abuse-allegations/
wivb.com/news/local-news/lesean-mccoy-disputes-claims-of-domestic-violence/1293839643
wkbw.com/sports/bills/bills-rb-lesean-mccoy-responds-to-instagram-post-alleging-abuse
wgrz.com/mobile/article/sports/nfl/bills/court-docs-lesean-mccoy-was-trying-to-evict-former-girlfriend-who-is-focus-of-instagram-post/71-572426086
wgrz.com/mobile/article/news/crime/1-person-dead-following-shooting-between-two-vehicles-on-190/71-572151452
georgia.gov/blog/2015-03-11/reporting-animal-abuse
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a thread died for this you sliding piece of kike trash
slit your wrists

girls that look like that usually act out , guys that beat girls usually act a certain way.

she knew what she was getting into now she wants the white knights that she probably would call a nerd to come save her.

maybe she should try fucking the basketball team instead

SHEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTTT

sad story

fucking niggers

3rd pic
What sort of twisted fuck decides child abuse is A-OKAY but draws the line at hitting an adult?

It wasn't child abuse though, it was niglet abuse, the real innocent is the dog that the nog killed by beating it to death from organ failure.

YUH BEAT DAT PUSSI UP LYK EMMIT TILD YUH YUNG MOOLA BAYBUHHHH YUNG MUNNI HAAAAA WHAT NIGGA NIGGA JIGGA BIX NOOD OOGA BOOGA MUFUKA MMMM CHIKIN N WATAMELON WHERE MA NIGGAZ AT WARE DEM WYT WIMINZ AT CUH AW HELL NAW B WHO DA FUK U THINK U IZ BITCH?
OP=gayest niggerfaggot in all of San Francisco

lmao niggers

Attached: toll.jpeg (1851x939, 2.16M)

user, get some glasses. That's a niggress not a girl.

Date a nigger, get a nigger boyfriend.

So is it still technically paying the toll if it happens to a tranny, or is it just two bad things cancelling each other out at that point?

Attached: 8eb30b847d8e5c6ffe8f26d2e505e10d987edce4523e172eb6d6a463a0f3a0ea.jpg (1608x2352, 513.32K)

Looks like the quarter-nigress got a free upper lip injection courtesy of LeSean. She should be grateful for the free enrichment!

a nigger

imagine my shock

The bitch who got punched last, that's who.

Only surprising thing to me is that she isn't white. Typically these guys find them a sexy snow bunny.

What is a tranny? I only know that to be code for a transmission.

You do know what a headache Michael Vick caused the NFL with dog fighting. Seems like this guy needs a little PETA / ASPCA attention.

Yeah, you aren't fooling anyone my dude.

Attached: FUCK YOU SATAN.jpg (200x200, 9.66K)

Who gives a shit?

Zig Forums does
It's a fracture point for the (((MSM))) and the left.

Fooling anyone? I am straight.

Oh I get it. I don’t own any cloths of that color combination

Is it just me, or does her face look like it didn't suffer enough dmg for the amount of blood on it. It looks fake. There should be massive black and blue bruising and swelling to accompany physical trauma like what is displayed.

Attached: 6958444.jpeg (776x1024, 61.47K)

The only tragedy i see in this story. RIP doggo, you will suffer living around niggers no longer.

Honestly this isn't a fracture point. They all know these people are horrible apes just getting paid millions to thrash their already tiny peanut brains into dust. Professional sports at this point are psychotic and clearly (((their))) mind control techniques at work.

Looks pretty normal for hospital lights and not too long afterwards. Remember it'll be 5000-6000k cool white so will not show deep red/bruising/blood so easily. Won't have swollen up fully yet then and the cuts could be small, rings/jewellery etc.

I'm sorry for the dog. Too bad this nigger didn't kill her then himself.

10-4.

Media is conflicted.

buffalonews.com/2018/07/10/bills-lesean-mccoy-at-center-of-abuse-allegations/

wivb.com/news/local-news/lesean-mccoy-disputes-claims-of-domestic-violence/1293839643

wkbw.com/sports/bills/bills-rb-lesean-mccoy-responds-to-instagram-post-alleging-abuse

wgrz.com/mobile/article/sports/nfl/bills/court-docs-lesean-mccoy-was-trying-to-evict-former-girlfriend-who-is-focus-of-instagram-post/71-572426086

NFL is one of the few remaining cash cows for TV, and stations will bend over backwards to protect it.

Running gunbattles on I-90? Meh.

wgrz.com/mobile/article/news/crime/1-person-dead-following-shooting-between-two-vehicles-on-190/71-572151452

MSM priorities.

The dog angle is being buried.

I give this 2 days before it is strung together to blame some white guy somewhere that was just minding his own business

it's what connects the engine to the driveshaft

There's an alternative dimension out there where our sports were only played by whites. I'd prefer the one where there's only whites at all, but sometimes you need to start with small wishes.

Attached: 1372317557657.jpg (800x539, 89.41K)

I prefer the multiverse variant where we never had kikes, niggers, spics or anything but whites. Obviously they are technologically advanced enough to see what is going on in ours and are disgusted.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGERNIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Is that coming from the same person calling me a tranny?

Toll paid but not in full.
Good work nigger ball player. You improved that bitch, now only if you would have killed her.

Tits or GTFO, Delicia. You stupid nigger.

Attached: nikki catsouras.jpg (302x400, 38.98K)

LeSean Delicia
kek
a match made in heaven

CHECKED
Kek confirms what most anons already knew - it's a multiverse.
The Nordic Pleadians and Arcturians are watching Zig Forums.

Attached: kekking.jpg (1166x593 646.45 KB, 429.16K)

I don’t have tits

Why is this even posted,this shitskin cunt isn't white. She wanted to play house with a subhuman,she got what she wanted.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Look, anons - there is absolutely no reason to blame the ape-like NFL nigger who did this for this… Where is your virtue..?

I blame Confederate statues for this assault.

Yeah I didn't feel anything until I saw the part about the dog

This obviously happened because of Donald Trump, user #resist

When I go back through the years thinking of all the different instances of black athletes, especially football players, doing horrible things like this (or these four things in this case), I become astounded that the hero worship of pro sports is so prevalent or that I ever watched the games at all. These are horrible fucking people, if you can even call them people. Before pro sports there were still people like LeSean McCoy around, but what did they do in life? My guess is either nothing of importance or crime.

I don't understand it either, I watched one game and it hurt my brain and was just not exciting at all. It was a bunch of niggers playing catch and dancing around and hootin' n' hollerin' after every single mundane play.

It gets worse man, when you see boomers yelling at the TV trying to talk to the niggers far away to do better. Like they're praying to them.

Delicia claims LeSean had some of his friends, family members and other crew remove her furniture and furnishings without her knowledge.

When she saw things going down on a live security cam feed, she immediately called police and they stopped McCoy’s people from hauling her stuff away.

In court docs, Delicia says LeSean cut the electricity to her place … and things have been nasty ever since.

Child abuse is more acceptable among blacks

Who?

You won't last long on the field like that, son. Get hard.

Fag harder

Fuck off boomer.

Attached: SPORTSBALL.png (625x605, 54.05K)

I have seen boomers pushing their pure white grandchildren into relationships with full ghetto groups. If they boys wouldn’t chase the ground girls, they try to pawn them off to gay niggers.

Delicia ?

Attached: Uma delícia.jpg (600x842, 89.03K)

I don't care about him beating his sheboon girlfriend or his mulatto son, but

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (290x174, 49.2K)

Fuck this pos phone groid.
Niggers. I have never met a straight nigger, they all appear to be faggots.

Capped for posterity.

Attached: pol on multiverse tesla edition.png (2282x147, 104.79K)

I say he put the dog out of its misery , better to be dead then living with a black

Trump Curse?

This isn't politics. Let the NFL die and stop giving niggers spotlights. We already know what they do and I don't care if their violence affects another negress. Sage

He didn't do it and she deserved it.

Shit is fake. The blood is all wrong and a bitch like that isn't letting blood dry on her face.

Attached: IDGAF.jpg (500x524, 31K)

Attached: Lonely On This Train.gif (800x528, 662.3K)

Remember kids. You can bring clean clothes to a nigger.
You can give nutritional foods to a nigger. Keep them well fed.
You can give a roof over a nigger's head. A nice comfy home.
You can give an education to a nigger.
You can give a book to a nigger.
You can give seeds for planting and starting their own agricultural farms for self sustenance to a nigger.
You can give technology, cellphones, who knows what in the future, to a nigger.
But there's always one thing that reminds true about the nigger.
They will always go back to their nigger roots.
They will always revert to modern day violent unintelligible tribes.

Attached: 1369718076439.png (884x884, 365.35K)

why do all these niggers put 'le' in front of their names

Fake blood. When I get a bloddy nose, I look nothing like that.

It's French.

"LeSean" = "the Sean"

As opposed to some random Sean.

I'm just wondering where the outrage over Henny the Dog was.

What kind of dog was Henny?

Was Henny a good dog?

The Washington Post is silent on this:

"Hours after a woman was allegedly attacked in an invasion in a Georgia home owned by NFL star LeSean McCoy, the woman’s lawyers Tuesday evening suggested the Buffalo Bills running back was involved with the assault.

In the statement — released by lawyers for Delicia Cordon, an estranged girlfriend of McCoy’s who says she had lived with him in the Georgia home with her children since late 2016 — Cordon’s attorney alleged that a man broke into the home at 3 a.m. Tuesday with no signs of forced entry, asked Cordon for expensive jewelry McCoy had given her and then demanded back, and then struck her on the face with a gun several times.

“In fact, after Ms. Cordon refused to return her jewelry gifts to Mr. McCoy, he would often suggest to Ms. Cordon that she could be robbed because the jewelry was expensive,” wrote attorney Tanya Mitchell Graham."

The tale continues:

"Local police in Milton, Ga., about 30 miles north of Atlanta, confirmed Tuesday that they were investigating a home invasion that occurred at that time in the same neighborhood where McCoy and Cordon had lived. Police declined to release the address but did say they believed the attack was targeted, and that the assailant “demanded specific items from the victim.”

"Last month, McCoy initiated eviction proceedings against Cordon, court records show. In her statement, Cordon’s lawyers said this action came after McCoy tried to pull off a surprise eviction June 1, sending friends and family to remove the woman’s furniture and belongings from the home while she was out of town at a sister’s graduation. Cordon saw what was happening via security camera footage streamed to her cellphone, her lawyers said, and called police, who stopped McCoy’s friends and family."

It gets…complicated:

"Five days later, Tamarcus Porter, a former college football teammate of McCoy’s at Pittsburgh, filed a document in Fulton County court initiating eviction proceedings against Cordon, who, Porter wrote, “is ex-girlfriend of owner/plaintiff and refuses to leave.”

In court filings in response, Cordon’s lawyers said the two had discussed getting married as recently as May."

How could so much love go so terribly wrong? How, one is forced to ask. How, how, how?

Skilled attorneys are working relentlessly to sort this disappointing sequence of events out.

But Henny the dog? Not a word about Henny. :(

Drop a dime. For Henny.

georgia.gov/blog/2015-03-11/reporting-animal-abuse

Attached: DhyDF2QWAAIqNd_.jpg (699x894, 146.68K)

Animal abuses animals, oh and a Dog!

She got beat up so bad, she turned white! Holy shit!

I dunno, but that actually happened where I live. One of my classmates in technical college murdered like 5-6 tranny hookers and burned their bodies in the park.

What would it take for feminism and #MEtoo to backfire on the NFL?

Around blacks …
… NEVER RELAX !

Sean has no meaning in French. LeSean must be a Canadian American barbarism
police sage

Are monkeys allowed to have dogs?

Cant tell if shes been punched in the mouth or if thats just the lip filler shit that girls think makes them attractive.

I can't wait for some filthy kike to spin this as "it's because of white privilege, it's actually white people's fault!"
"Don't blame my nigger pets… ehm i mean, my dear black folks!"

Attached: awm_jew_01.png (782x670, 537.74K)

Nigger tier or genius?

You can bleed out from just one gash in the wrong place. The brain uses tons of blood.

Respect

no what they do is they spin it to blame it on the female bias in the court system rather than the obvious fact that niggers are violent.