Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018

ANTIFA IS GOING TO GET FUCKED

They are turning a law that was used to unmask the KKK on antifa fags.

A BILL
To amend title 18, United States Code, to provide penalty enhancements for committing certain offenses while in disguise, and for other purposes.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.

This Act may be cited as the “Unmasking Antifa Act of 2018”.

SEC. 2. INTERFERENCE WITH PROTECTED RIGHTS WHILE IN DISGUISE.

(a) In General.—Chapter 13 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting after section 249 the following:

Ҥ 250. Interference with protected rights while in disguise

“(a) In General.—Whoever, whether or not acting under color of law, while in disguise, including while wearing a mask, injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States, or because of his having so exercised the same, shall be fined under this title, imprisoned not more than 15 years, or both.

“(b) Rule Of Construction.—Nothing in this section shall be construed so as to deter any law enforcement officer from lawfully carrying out the duties of his office; and no law enforcement officer shall be considered to be in violation of this section for lawfully carrying out the duties of his office or lawfully enforcing ordinances and laws of the United States, the District of Columbia, any of the several States, or any political subdivision of a State. For purposes of the preceding sentence, the term ‘law enforcement officer’ means any officer of the United States, the District of Columbia, a State, or political subdivision of a State, who is empowered by law to conduct investigations of, or make arrests because of, offenses against the United States, the District of Columbia, a State, or a political subdivision of a State.”.

(b) Clerical Amendment.—The table of sections for chapter 13 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by inserting after the item related to section 249 the following:

“250. Interference with protected rights while in disguise. ”.
SEC. 3. DESTROYING BUILDINGS OR PROPERTY WITHIN SPECIAL MARITIME AND TERRITORIAL JURISDICTION WHILE IN DISGUISE.

Section 1363 of title 18, United States Code, is amended by adding at the end the following: “Whoever, during the commission of an offense under this section, wears a disguise, including a mask, shall, in addition to any term of imprisonment otherwise imposed under this section, be imprisoned for 2 years.”.

congress.gov/bill/115th-congress/house-bill/6054

Attached: 15years.PNG (946x949, 589.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/04/11/white-supremacists-plan-rally-georgia-town-gears
unicornriot.ninja/2018/georgia-police-used-fake-news-from-militia-to-plan-for-nazi-rally-emails-show/
rewire.news/article/2018/04/27/massive-police-turnout-nazi-rally-based-part-facebook-post-erecting-statues-pauly-shore/
losangelescriminallawyer.pro/california-penal-code-section-185-pc-wearing-mask-or-disguise-to.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So police zogbots can cover their face while the population can't, got it. I know it's antifa faggots mostly doing this, but this means you lose the right to cover up to goyim.

what penalties tho?

This is retarded and hurts nationalists more than it hurts antifa.

That's all well and good, but to be perfectly honest nobody really cared who they were until they put on the mask.

Attached: d9402dc7538515853903e2d10095cdfd25aaf428ef4df840ec06b2a4a2b3830b.gif (480x320, 808.55K)

exactly, all this will mean is:

Doesn't matter if they're just going to let the communist faggots go anyway.

This law is bullshit.

most states have existing laws on the books now which make it illegal for adults to wear masks or cover their faces, even during the day of Halloween celebrations. It's often not enforced. As I read it what you will now see are cops, wearing masks during the performance of their duties, injures, oppresses, threatens, or intimidates any person in any State, Territory, Commonwealth, Possession, or District in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States

Only 18 states have unmasking laws and, they seem to have worked well recently.

Maybe, but we don't have to.

How? They mask up more than any nationalists I've seen.

Attached: counterprotesters.PNG (1093x921, 1M)

I've seen this response and am curious as to how you're coming to that conclusion. Nationalists don't put on masks and attack left wing demonstrations. There is nothing in it about wearing masks and marching or exercising your rights, which is illegal anyway in a lot of places and just not enforced on the left as part of zog anarchotyranny

Jesus, just look at these idiots and the gormless bewilderment on their stupid fucking faces. They really don't have a clue about what the fuck they are doing. No wonder they wear masks.

Attached: 1468782584271.jpg (379x596, 31.07K)

It says in OP fgt.

Let 'em keep the masks. Saves us from having to smell taint-breath and watch meth rot teeth in real-time. I think we should bury them in their masks too… outta respect.

Attached: AN_MUR.jpg (500x534, 120.65K)

They only wear the masks to protect from being doxxed and/found out by the police and charged for their actions. So no, don't let them keep the masks.
This thread seems heavily shilled.

t. antifaggot

faggots, the lot of you

So sweet. So naïve.

Attached: e1edc6be1332431fabf9d764d3539953.jpg (414x620, 79K)

Looks more like an extra charge or penalty enhancement for doing something already illegal. Also, despite not wanting zog to have more power, I'm not some fag libertarian

a thread nearly died so you could post here, son

This is bad for us too nigger.

Fucking retard. You can still cover up your face and not violently protest. You can still cover up your face for anything you are doing legally.

Anons filter the kike ID: [fcf087]

its not false but op doesnt know that antifa are also actual vampires and they are covering their fangs

no one is part of the kkk here

All of that shit going on in Portland is staged, whether the meat heads involved know it or not. The cops deliberately push the groups together to fight for the cameras, just like the Charlottesville fiasco. Both sides are run by kikes and both sides support multi-culturalism. The kikes just sit back and laugh as the meat head goyim pound each others' heads in.

Finally, the trash cans will have the justice they've cried out for. Minimum 2 years imprisonment for the murder or endagerment of a trashcan.

How? Care to explain how?
Because all arguments against this. All arguments going "this is restricting our rights!!!!" sound similar to the lie of "this is a nation built on immigrants!!!!" and "our constitution was founded to protect women's right to abort!!!" It's retarded and obvious.

Like I said here;

Care to explain?

Too bad those sheriff's deputies didn't pull the triggers. BRAAAAP BRAAAAAAP BRAAAAP No more commies.

hi Zig Forums

while I think antifa are a bunch of fucking faggots I strongly dislike this picture. The lives of these (((unknown))) cops was in no way threatened to warrant pointing guns at unarmed faggots.

>Newnan Police Chief Douglas “Buster” Meadows held a public meeting earlier this week during which he encouraged citizens to stay home on April 21, stating “They want an audience. We don’t want to give them that.” Meadows also announced his police department was receiving assistance from (((24 other law enforcement agencies))) and planned to have at least (((400 extra officers))) present to keep the peace.
- (((The Southern Poverty Law Center)))
splcenter.org/hatewatch/2018/04/11/white-supremacists-plan-rally-georgia-town-gears

In response to your picture, this is what the faggots saw. Picture attached

unicornriot.ninja/2018/georgia-police-used-fake-news-from-militia-to-plan-for-nazi-rally-emails-show/

rewire.news/article/2018/04/27/massive-police-turnout-nazi-rally-based-part-facebook-post-erecting-statues-pauly-shore/

Attached: maxresdefault-1.jpg (900x506, 78.54K)

No shit, Zig Forums understands that, and Zig Forums doesn't care because in the normies eyes, the "fringe extreme nahtzee right wing terrorists" are looking better and better with each controlled happening.

>The lives of these (((unknown))) cops was in no way threatened to warrant pointing guns at unarmed faggots.

>>>/leftycuck/
Go back faggot.

Go back to reddit you fucking moron. We know the (((media))) only likes to show a "peaceful protest" but all the fucking livestreams show the rioting niggers for what they are. Two minutes before that picture, they were likely throwing their own feces, rocks, and starting fires.

I guess they'll have to switch to clown paint.

Certain (((PEOPLE))) in this thread are COMPLETELY and INTENTIONALLY ignoring the fact that YOU MUST ALREADY BE COMMITTING A CRIME for this to be charged.

The attached video shows NAFTA protestors protesting NAFTA, the very same treaty Trump is working right now to either overturn or renegotiate with Mexico and Canada.

You may not be away of NAFTA and what has followed since it was implemented in the US. Many Americans lost their jobs to Mexico, and it in part led to the eventual financial collapse of the US economy in 2007-08

These laws don't help us, the citizens, and the police don't take sides in political protests. The police maintain the status quo and retain, if not grow their own power on the backs of the people using these divisive tactics.

Elizabeth Ritter was/is a lawyer and she was attempting to protect the rights of American workers and industry. Police shot her numerous times with rubber bullets, laughed about it afterwards, and history now proves NAFTA was a total rape of the US economy and it's workers, may also now say it led to all of the white homeless men in their late 40's 50's and 60's.

Too bad antifa didn't try to grab the guns. That may have done it and set the whole thing off. By the way- Notice the general color purple the freaks are wearing.

Attached: 606fb5d8eb6c184d82f2d06c7db22caa14d35454d0abbd7154d497f33dc28d51.jpg (400x550, 31.8K)

you think what bad for the faggots in antifa is good for you, and your wrong, what good for the cops, and government is bad for everyone else

Not sure why I give a fuck about NAFTA. Not sure why you're avoiding answering the question. Those were violent riots that had been called upon to disperse. At that moment, their gathering becomes illegal.
Oh, also filtered.
ID [937770]

Praticaly nothing, extrapenalty for doing already ilegal shit while reitering that shuting peoples rights to speech is wrong.
Better them my shithole where using mask is forbiden for any kind of protest.

That's literally my ancestor Jefferson's definition of tyranny.

Kek, I was reading through the thread looking for that one.

The real takeaway from this law isn't about antifaggots (aka anti-WHITES), it's how anti-white the original law was to begin with. The kikes in charge passed a special law specifically to fuck Whites over based on their race and never had the slightest intention of using it on anyone else. That is the point for public discussion to use, anyway.

That is nice and all, but the LEO clause is still tyranny (minor as that may be with how fucked things are now).

How?
LEOs aren't breaking a law so this wouldn't cover them anyway. That line is to prevent overzelous ADAs from charging the police who were actually doing their job.
Police ALREADY have immunity from shit like this, it's called qualified immunity. (((You're))) complaining about a tiny technicality.

And some shills still want to make us believe Trump isn't on our side just because he's playing 88D chess with (((them))).

you and one of a dozen Jews who will post here taking one side or the other to confuse the deeper subject at the heart of these laws.

NAFTA is exactly why TRUMP just implemented a fucking trade war with Canada. The financial collapse that occurred in 2008 amounted to 12 Trillion dollars that went the ((bankers that run wall street)))

Most of you are too young to remember the protests against NAFTA, and they were not violent, and if they were, rightfully so because Clinton and then Bush fucked over millions of Americans. The tree of liberty needs to be refreshed with the blood of traitors, and those laughing cops, are all now pensioned out traitors.

This thread has 24 IDs and like 12+ of them are either kikes or /lefycuck/s.

you are totally fucking lying, it was most a stupid party for young people, a social event driven by the Jews in media. We've got a thread here calling for civil war, and then we've got a thead kissing the asses of the cops that laugh, not one or ten but 60 cops all laughing that they shot a woman in a dress, unarmed, non-violent, wearing heels, in the fucking face with a rubber bullet.

if that doesn't give anyone with half a brain pause, they're Jews

So much this

You are an absolute retard if you support this and you will never be at a mental level capable of actually benefiting your race. Its obviously going to be used against pro-whites.

At least you were clear this time Moshe. You didn't try to claim to be white or that the white race was your race too.
Also, before I simply get bored and filter you please explain how this hurts white people with conservative views who don't cover their face during any peaceful actually peaceful demonstration / gathering?

I ask because this law wouldn't apply.

Have you noticed that pretty much every single member of ANTIFA is a fag? In fact I don't think I have (ever) seen a single one that isn't. Surprised we haven't gone deeper into this yet as it would really stand right by the obvious fact that these people are mentally degenerate. Let's see:

I am sure I missed a few other examples but, seriously, there really does seem to be an integrated fag mafia.

This.

And what the fuck does that have to do with the topic at hand? Why should I give a shit about something so obvious with respect to this topic?

Why are you thread diluting? I know it's topic dilution but that doesn't specifically fit

meant for the post before;

about leftists being fags.

fuck the law trying to tell anyone what to wear, let antifa wear masks, that way in a protest you know who to shoot

This will also work against illegal spic protestors.

do you know how easy for anyone of these fucks to get charged with a crime at one of their rallies

you fukcing drop something that littering, you push someon thats assult

now theres 2 years tacked on just for being masked. So this pushes them to take the mask off and thats going to be great.

This is the same type of law they pushed in the UK. You start with no masks then no uniforms and so on and so forth. Anti-fa don't realize that these laws aren't to fuck them over, it's to fuck over any one the government doesn't like. If anti-fa attack the right people they can break any law they want. If the wrong people wear masks they will get fucked with this law.

Remember the law isn't universal, someone has to apply it. It will be applied as political needs.

They already have that with Aposematism.

commies are not people.

Attached: damnright.jpg (960x925, 162.17K)

I live on a street that has maybe 12 homes in 2 miles, and it's a dead end street. It's rural so people know each other, I regularly take my dogs out at various times, so I often see the same cars and trucks of my neighbors, or the neighbor lady with her daughter rollerblading, kids being let off the school bus, etc.
Monday afternoon, knowing my neighbors, 3 men between the ages of 28 and 35 walked by casually dressed in jogging attire, military haircuts, and they actually looked like either state police investigators, FBI, of even operatives of the ADL or Southern Poverty Law Center, all three looked like Jews, and they were not wearing running sneakers, flay skater type sneakers, I have never seen them before, also, had a Jeep Grand Cherokee follow me and turn around (did an actual u-turn) when I pulled into my dead end street.

It seems to me, more and more lately the comment's being expressed here, are either by Law Enforcement observers, NGO's such as the ADL SPLC, the JIDF, or outright Jews sitting in some Yeshiva in Israel shilling disinfo. And remember this is the internet hate machine. The number one racist site on the internet.

Exactly right and I don't think Jews fucking like me too much for the things I have said here.

Attached: jews.jpg (3625x2517, 424.13K)

I guess everything seems "staged" when you look at it from a tiny window in your parent's basement, right?
…or do you just cry "insignificant" because you're too big of a pussy to participate?

Sure, I can explain: outlawing masks wont stop people from using them. Simple. Antifa are willing to throw explosives into random crowds of people including cops, why wouldn't they pack a tiny black dewrag to mask their glassjaws too?
C'mon…think chillins!

Eh.
But now that misdemeanor disorderly conduct carries jail time. I'm not sure about other states but in my state anything over 1 year is prison.

This law isn’t good for us, actually. Antifags will simply adopt a new strategy while our guys will continue to avoid the streets, leaving them to fags like the Proud Boys and Republicuck boomers who’ll continue to get doxed and called Nahtzees while they’ll cry about how they’re patriotards and not Nahtzees. Sage for shit thread.

They ALREADY do this to /ourguys/, only ANTIFAs are allowed to form masked mobs (except in the South where they are affected by anti-mask laws originally ((((designed)))) against the KKK).

Attached: ban assault halloween masks.png (1720x309 175.53 KB, 75.78K)

antifa btfo

Attached: 1524076359400.png (913x883, 422.25K)

you're in the wrong place it seems

Antifa started wearing masks in California where it is already illegal to do so. The Berkley protests when the antifa faggot hit that guy with a bike lock already made it illegal to wear masks, and yet, because it was antifa doing it the mayor ordered the police to stand down during the faggot jew Milo appearance at the university which was canceled due to antifa violence.

This law is good for no one because if laws are selectively enforced due to politics, which they seem to be occurring more and more, it's only good for the powers that be (((Soros))) and the law enforcement/prison industrial complex, and of course, all of the masked police we are going to begin seeing kicking the shit out of people.

California Penal Code Section 185 PC: Wearing Mask Or Disguise To Evade Police
losangelescriminallawyer.pro/california-penal-code-section-185-pc-wearing-mask-or-disguise-to.html

I swear to fucking god.

Attached: 1018-mckayla-maroney-getty-9.jpg (728x567, 67.49K)

Friendly reminder that 'confronting' Antifag is pointless and wastes money/time. Go ahead and get them arrested by exposing them or doing some good old fashioned doxxing, but don't go to rallies just to pick a fight. Antifag is meant to be a distraction.

Attached: consider.jpg (569x428, 23.34K)

They hide behind masks and commit atrocious crimes. These same people openly live their lives on Facebook and don't believe in privacy because they have nothing to hide. They think their two-faced behavior is perfectly normal. I think they're insane.

Well no shit, Sherlock.

Attached: ready your your death.png (512x448, 4.92K)

This, it reminds me of european countries banning hijabs even though they bend over backwards for muslims in every other aspect. Governments just want to make full use of facial recognition tech

Imaging (((first posting))) this pathetically

You dingus. Communists could have a change of ideology, they might just be brainwashed by little baby propaganda pictures on Reddit, you know, like the one in your post. 8/10 though, you're pretty cool n chill

Good Natsoc is cancer anyways.

You want a mask nigger, get a snug fit cap and sunglasses that cinch to the back of your head like a proper white man.

Attached: 12434341234457.jpg (2448x885, 365.8K)

All commies deserve to be lined up and executed. the only thing that annoys me about that pic is they didn't shoot.

Attached: 48f82bd639c46a65c95427fc995f6a1a870eb3ee0aad44a863469824e84ceabb.jpg (1200x675, 126.3K)

People don't just wake up one day and go "Communism sounds good to me!" There's a whole series of fuckups that have to happen throughout their entire lives before one becomes so irreparably damaged that they would unironically find communism appealing.

well said. i noticed you were filtered by a shill; that's when you know you've won. fuck zog

t. transgender Ahmed

this tbh

so basically the only thing antifa has accomplished is giving the Feds an excuse to build an even more oppressive police state. great. thanks antifa. good fucking job!

dude is not about antifa, forcing people to get unmasked is a bad idea

No, extra penalties while committing crimes while masked is a fantastic idea, since it only affects ANTIFA fags.

'He who makes wearing the mask extremely unlawful shall experience a comparable pain.' ~ Bane

THIS WILL AFFECT US ALSO, DEBILE

Fuck off Bane, you're the only one wearing the mask you attention whore.

Consider the following: you might want to protest something too at some point in the future.

Yes.
The difference being, this doesn't make "wearing a mask illegal". If I protest something, I'm not going to chimp out and assault people, like ANTIFA subhumans.

Consider the following: I'll act lawfully.

no you fucking idiot it affect anyone that doesn't want to get face tracked

Which are not the right wingers.

Take it pussy boi.

have you ever heard the name Orwell or the number 1984

you shitting retard

I've seen the movie, what about it?

Well then, all I can say to you is, you are a moron who lacks hindsight, forethought, and foresight, we have a thread here how the children of liberal faggot scum such as antifa are now growing up and filing the ranks of Generation Zylkon to be the next generation of white american citizens in fighting against total world wide jew supremacy.
A lot of these antifa faggot are the "go along, to get along" type and have been completely brainwashed by jew media, so you, who is either the moron I mentioned above, or more than like some ZOGbot who has said their whole life, yes sir, how high sir, and is now employed in Law Enforcement yourself "just following orders" to shot protestors for your own sadistic pleasure.

why don't you grow some fucking balls and tell the police to execute jews

Exactly, jew faggot Milo, George Soros, Enoch, Spencer, it's all working perfectly as they planned, divide and rule.

And yet your post in every DOTR thread, and do nothing except lick the heels of jews and cops.

Are you planning on wearing the mask 24/7?
Because if you don't you'll get your face tracked anyway.
And if you do, you'll get stopped by the police all the fucking time. Good luck.

A decade and a half too late to worry about mass surveilance m8

Look at how the fucking antifa squeels.

Squeal harder, piggie.

I don't see antifa telling people to tell the police to excute Jews, like Weinstein, AG Underwood, that perverted schmuck former AG Schneiderman (((of which nothings has happened to him, legally))) Soros, and all of the other fucking kikes like Ed Asner, or the kikes at NetFlix with the God Bless America, God Bless Abortion bullshit.

So fuck off back to your kibbutz Schlomo

Yeah I sound just like a little wiggle piggie with antifa. No wonder you kikes fail so constantly, you're fucking retards.