Battle with Leftist HR

It's high time we did something to undermine HR departments (a strong part of the left in the corporate structure) and we can do it by using leftism against them. It sounds crazy but hear me out. Think of all the bullshit requirements they put on those job description forms to keep Americans out. We can spin it as privileged behavior. Remember they demand things like:

The outcome of doing this is that the left and the corporate people will start eating their own and lowering the requirements so that normal people who came out of college can compete with H1Bs. Companies that already had reasonable requirements will not be affected, whereas large companies that did this to hire H1Bs (such as big tech firms) will be involved in a PR battle if we meme this right. I don't have much of a stake in this, since I started my own business a while back but this could help push leftism out of industry. Feel free to spread this to half chan if you think it's a solid plan. My concern is that the left will ignore it (even though some of it is logically bulletproof) OR they will replace the white HR people and other employees with people even worse.

Attached: 1517966406569.jpg (4160x3120, 3.62M)

I want to add that the only alternative solution to this problem I've heard of is waiting it out and letting the market destroy these companies for not hiring the most qualified people. I don't know if waiting is a good idea.

Attached: 1517967474307.jpg (4160x3088, 2.12M)

What we need is letters to their superiors about their racist HR departments, specifically suggesting boycotts.
A significant number of letters and emails, and we might be able to make some headway.

I definitely think that's an option. But if we can trick the press into attacking HR for not being diverse enough, maybe by getting normies to talk about it, their superiors will think this is organic and credible. Subverting leftist groups into doing this is another good method. An email campaign would possibly be more effective after we spread the idea among the public and get a publication to write about it

That's big companies. For huge cunts it's about legal bullshit and data. No human being sees your cv when you apply to… IBM. What you can do OP, is get yourself an AR-15 and shoot a bunch of, fat, old, nasty cunts.

I like this. Meme job requirements as inherently racist and sexist. But instead of a broad focus, or even focusing on large tech change the focus. Meme this against (((news))) corporations. Possibly throw in a focus that openly trans news casters and reporters on (((television))) news stations are non-existent. Meme a fucking gender beast on to television news and low IQ apes handling every bit of the feed.

HR isn't leftist, they are there to ensure shekels flow.

The biggest sign you'll find in a HR department is "HR ADDS VALUE". They know their department is constantly one fuck up away from getting trimmed until only payroll and records remain.

What would probably help get a campaign like this going would be some sort of guide on how to find each company's hr department and their staff without working there oneself, as well as how to get in touch with their superiors. Then we can begin making posters 'calling out' the racism and lacking diversity and memes with stats on them

Attached: 1258023809888.jpg (483x850, 151.44K)

As a business owner myself I tend to agree, but the fact is that very few people are cut out for entrepreneuship. There are always more indians and chiefs, and this is a good thin in fact, otherwise businesses would never scale-up.

Remove women from the workplace and HR will improve immediately, as will the general efficiency of the economy.

Dunno about that food but the best food is high on carbs fat and protein and you can eat it really fast.

The advantage of an all male environment is that all the apes are like the other apes. The hirarchy will be established really fast and it will stay that way, if you introduce females into that then it will lead to constant battles. Fucking females.

Never work for a firm with an HR department. It's a sign of convergence. If you direct boss has no power, why the hell would you want to work under them anyway?

My company does not and will never have an HR department (or for that matter more than 20 employees).

you cant compete with an H1B … you cant go to an interview in person?

are you completely fucking retarded

some people want to "change the world" or at least work with a big player

youll never be a manager of more than 6 people. Cause that would be like you running 1/3 of the company

Even if you are manager you are just a fucking nigger. Just like the other niggers. That is the way it goes.

Why did the make him red eyes?

Attached: redeyes.jpg (425x465, 31.26K)

Because the manager or leader controlls the chaos.

The idea is just to create infighting. Like I said in the OP, I don't work for a corporation and I don't suggest anyone does at this point. But it's a mistake to deny that the left has a stranglehold over that environment, especially in tech and media

And that's excellent for us. The more they are pressured on other fronts, the more shrill, irrational and tyrannical they are going to become on those. Let them continue driving normalfags away, until one day they discover that there's no one left to preach to.

This is exactly what I mean. Even if normal conservative non-subhumans can't take their jobs, it may still accelerate a collapse. We'll see internal power struggles like with lesbians vs. trannies, and if the freaks take over public facing positions we'll see the companies die

It's excellent for now because they're being exposed, but if they become even more tyrannical and radical they'll self-destruct faster and do more lasting damage. I worry that they'll start to tone it down for normies when they figure out their survival is in jeopardy. I can 100% see Google, Amazon, Twitter etc. biding their time and going back to being businesses for a while.

lowering standards will only flood companies with niggers which is what they're trying to avoid without getting a lawsuit

Leftists can hr if they're all dead

Can't
Polite Sage