Hooktube.com is good as DEAD

So what now?
it seems like important enough news considering its the site's go-to for embeds to warrant a thread
Hooktube lost most of its functionality.
-Other shit I can't be assed to find out
Its essentially all but crippled and an absolute pain to use now. You basically have to use jewtube alongside it if you want to get anywhere which nearly defeats the point of using it.
It was a nice run, I definitely had use for it at times.
My guess is it had to do with the fag recently using advertising. I saw Nord VPN ads on the margins yesterday and i don't know how long they've been around since I don't use it all that much anymore.

Attached: B36DD1FA-B703-4D8E-A746-70D68412D78F.gif (452x450, 2.46M)

you reposted this from /v/, so try also reposting the replies explaining why you are fucking stupid and wrong, nigger

Prove me wrong

>>>/v/15137534
Learn to crosspost you huge faggot

That's hilarious.

Well, at least you can still use it to link videos here. Do they devs have some kind of an official channel?

I thought it was just my browser, since I installed some new privacy plugins.
That sucks. Hooktube was great, especially since I can't use jewtube with all the adblockers I have on. Hopefully someone will pick up the torch.

>"July 11: HookTube no longer uses YouTube api for anything, and most features (channel page, search, related videos, etc) are gone. No choice."

Jewgle gave them a C&D

OP is a kike, heard.

Another tool of liberty falls to the hands of Jewish greed.

When all it takes to turn youtube into hooktube is changing the url from "you" to "hook" then it's pretty fucking hard to die.

Search using DuckDuckGo. It has video search.

Losing related & channels sucks.

checked
Please be memeing, you reddit spacing shitlord.

ddg is grand. They're so incompetent nobody would trust their logs.

source

I'm sure they need funding.

They should reintroduce those as a separate downloadable app

Sad, but hooktube still retains 90% of the use I gave it.

Hooktube is just a UI AFAIK anyways. It still pulls shit from youtube.

I’m using it right now, you stupid fucking faggot. It’s not remotely dead.

This really fucking sucks, but you can use startpage videos to search for videos, copy paste the URL, and replace "you" with "hook". I don't think there's any substitute for channel pages or related videos though. Somebody needs to make standalone browser addons that do the same things.

This really fucking sucks, but you can use startpage videos to search for videos, copy paste the URL, and replace "you" with "hook". I don't think there's any substitute for channel pages or related videos though.

did my fucking post get deleted?