A LANDMARK LEGAL SHIFT OPENS PANDORA’S BOX FOR DIY GUNS

Cody Wilson makes digital files that let anyone 3-D print untraceable guns. The government tried to stop him. He sued—and won.
BY (((ANDY GREENBERG)))

>(((Goldstein))) says the settlement may have had as much to do with ITAR reforms begun during the Obama administration as with the gun-friendly Trump administration that took over the case. But he doesn't rule out that a new regime may have helped tip the balance in the plaintiffs' favor. "There's different management at the helm of this agency," (((Goldstein))) says. "You can draw your own conclusions." Both the Department of Justice and the State Department declined to comment on the outcome of the case.

CRYPTO BITGUNS ARE FREE AGAIN

Attached: Cody-Wilson-12w.jpg (600x338 367.75 KB, 10.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-The-Mini-Metal-Foundry/
extremetech.com/extreme/191388-1200-the-price-of-legally-3d-printing-your-own-metal-ar-15-rifle-at-home
lmgtfy.com/?q=duck duck go
8ch.net/pol/res/11839889.html
defcad.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

archive.is/urRge

Aluminum soda cans into AR-15 lower receivers

instructables.com/id/How-To-Make-The-Mini-Metal-Foundry/

extremetech.com/extreme/191388-1200-the-price-of-legally-3d-printing-your-own-metal-ar-15-rifle-at-home

HOLY FUCK! CODY WON!!!!!!!!!!

This is a huge thing, because ITAR has been fucking up lots of gun stuff.

Hopefully it will extend to these other situations. I'd like to see an expansion of the night vision industry in the US. With more buyers overseas prices should come down, fucking finally. ofc this ruling probably won't apply to that, cuz KIKES.

Use old castings instead of old soda bottles.
Hard drive cases, apple unibody products, etc.

BAN ASSAULT 3D PRINTERS

thats exactly where the legislation is going.

you want to 3d print stuff ok, how about a background check and a license a kin to liquor licenses.

and people that come to you to 3d print stuff like a knife or gun need to be over 21 and placed in a database

oh you build a home 3d printer with capabilities to make guns like someone making moonshine at home … if you share it with anyone else that will be a life sentence

they are smart enough to realize that the legislation does not go with the info itself. It goes with regulating what you can do with the info.

In a world where you are all powerful there is no need to keep secrets

Oddly enough it should be covered under freedom of the press. 3D Printing Press in this case.

How the fuck do I buy bullets in France

Make a slam bang shotgun, introduce some cop to it and trade him for his bullets. Then your 3d printed gun can be used to barter more effectively.

Meh. Its cool and all and im glad he won, but if i ever need guns all i meed is a mill and lathe. I have copies of genuine blueprints for almost every automatic weapon ever made. The day the bombs fall itll be full production ahead.

Id say buy brass blanks and pour your own lead. Is powder legal?

just 3d print them bro, at the same time why dont you 3d print a rope

Its easy to get a gun in France let alone ammo.

Id rather get a real gun through a hunting license.

the 3D printer holds the revolutionary capacity today that the printing press did during the protestant reformation.

Attached: PA Luty.png (781x1102, 166K)

any links to the 3d plans?

girlsRhot.com/BritneyBeaver69.aspx

google.com/search

there you go lazy shitter

good goy

there is no law that prohibits you from building a firearm yourself, for your own personal use.

You could just get a ghostgunner. You just can't give them to other people. :^)

Yeah, I used to go to france to get shotgun shells with my father.

lmgtfy.com/?q=duck duck go

Hear here
the 1A clearly states press. This is very much a press. A 3D printing press

They're on the Pirate Bay, also in the arkive from Zig Forums

And, let me guess, you are not willing to share.

What do you think of 8ch.net/pol/res/11839889.html ?
Congrats Cody. 3D Printing License Law will never work – they are too ubiquitous now and you can print more printers with a printer

Cody Wilson is a visionary and a Hero.

there are a lot of open source gun blueprints, just google 1911 blueprints, thompson blueprints, etc. they're not under a paywall

"Gun control will never die, because it lives in the hearts of men" - Cody Wilson

One day AI will be able to read blueprints & generate control code.

Supposedly you can just get a license (for that, mate) yeah?

Nah
Ai will give us fantastical hyperdimensional 4d weapons printed using 3D nanotechnology. Weapons that atadpt to any environment from the vacuum of space and under water and any land terrain on any planet we conquer

why wait? start now. I highly doubt you have the proper springs

ITAR can lick my balls. I remember some of the popular gun channels on kiketube were starting to self-sensor content for fear of violating some ITAR rules.

leftypol:

Why did you sage, absolute kike?

OK, so the cool thing about this is you can start sending 3D gun files to various members of the INTERNATIONAL PUBLIC.

Why? It's legal to send them, from here, but it's illegal for them to possess. They'll flip their lid, and lulz shall profit.

Example text:
Dear Mayor of _cucklandCity_:
I have heard reports of a spike in violent crime, ever since you became the harbor of so-called refugee seekers, who are aided by israelis. To defend yourself from israeli-made isis and other israel-imported monsters, I have included the files necessary for you to 3D print protection. Please establish a 3D printing office and depot for your citizens now that you have the capability to protect them.

Please forward to everyone in your mailing list. Regards, Anonymous.

FED SALTMINE

FUCK YOU DOJ
FUCK YOU ATF
FUCK YOU FBI
FUCK YOU FED PROSECUTORS
FUCK YOU JUDGES
FUCK YOU JEWS
YOU'RE ALL PATHETIC CUCKS LMAO!

TECHNOLOGICAL SUPREMACY
WHITE SUPREMACY
HAND IN HAND

DO YOU SMELL THAT????

VICTORY
I
C
T
O
R
Y

Dolan u wir nyt sport to sey thet!!

Checked.

Convert to Islam?

Attached: Paris_Oui!.jpg (675x440, 57.68K)

I think you mean mXoXsXsXaXd

jej

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (916x878, 432.54K)

You have to grind crafting to level 15.

8^) Most here are mossad. They can't into technology.

by here I mean on this board, now.

I know, because this thread interests none of them.

It's a highly significant thread. It means we can send 3d gun files to foreigners, and they become guilty of a crime 8^)

Make that shit now, nigger. You have a valuable skillset.

1776 trips confirms.

We need to put together a set of videos and projects that allow the autodidact gunsmith to check his skills and capabilities, and using CNC. Some stuff is out there for old-fashioned shit, but everything's going CNC (finally).

But this 3D printing stuff is a big deal. See, here's what Cody has revealed. They've been developing new weapons this whole time, new 3D printed weapons. They just haven't been allowed to say anything about them. He just dropped the hint that it is far beyond what we've seen so far (the shuty is a famous achievement).

August 1st is supposed to be a big day.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (599x98, 13.79K)

Only because it allows employers to skip years of training and increases efficiency. In the home setting very few people own, or will own CNC equipment and no, it's not going to suddenly plummet in price as "geeks" start buying machines en masse.
There's no down side to using manual machining at home, to produce one or two guns and there's a very, very, very important benefit which I don't see anyone mentioning.
MANUAL LATHES, MILLS, DRILLS, PENCILS AND PAPER, ARE EMP-PROOF.
And the equipment can be had very cheap if you wait for a bargain.
Most shit that people want to 3d print, can be cast using a box of sand and some soda cans.

Sorry, that's just not true. In 10 years the cost difference will be negligible.

so… that liberator jpg with all the schematics hidden in it – that i definitely don't still have and haven't been spreading around for 5 yrs – is now legal?

Also, most of us can't spot a good deal in used, so that's out.

So it was legal to own, but it was maybe-illegal to provide to foreigners.

Now, things have reversed. Most foreigners are prohibited from possessing it, but you are free to send it to them (but don't imply they should use it for violence - it's OK to recommend a lawful activity of the US, such as self-defense of, probably what will really piss 'em off, suggest hunting).

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (304x320, 116.55K)

newfags

Attached: newfag_detector.png (1276x1170, 1.84M)

oh good bc lol

DEFCAD.COM back up
defcad.com

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1214x801, 263.18K)

lol sorry - he's a tease.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (357x100, 3.68K)

Attached: 1464908455064.jpg (500x738, 42.13K)

y u mad bro?
see:

jej yeah :( On the plus side, the tease is interesting…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1168x1495, 303.48K)

cuz new shit is coming. And we got teased jej

Also this…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1168x1464, 415.7K)

r u sure? also, i bet you that old file has stuff in it that's not in his new stuff. not sure, but i would bet so

yep.

Pic related, plus:

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1168x1464, 278.15K)

pretty sure at least AR-15 was already in the original file, dude

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1168x1464, 252.8K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1168x1464, 352.95K)

Final full gun, here.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1168x1464, 420K)

So are these 3d printable versions of these guns? I wouldn't think they'd look much like the actual guns because of the difference in tolerances, flexibility, thermal properties etc of the 3d printing plastic

it's like you enjoy holding live grenades

Yeah, that's not how it would actually look. Unless it was injection molded.

Attached: 3D-printed-part-slicing-tutorial-IMG_4478IMG_448404.jpg (1024x577, 209.32K)

they can actually make objects with working gears inside of them without using injection molding. this is really, really old news (i saw the youtube vid in 2013). you should probably up your knowledge b4 you comment, no offense user

It's just a render, you would have to slice it yourself. The result (appearance, materials, tolerances) depends on your printer.

Here's the problem with that assumption:

Cody has discussed the difficulty of procuring high-end printers. Perhaps they spent a million on a high-end printer…

Stephen Robinson is 12 years old?

But the DREAM, man, the DREAM.

1. Download AKM.3D
2. Open in Print.exe
3. Click on "Print"
4. Wait 5 minutes
5. Your AKM is ready*. Should you need ammo, proceed. Otherwise, you are a soldier now.
6. Download AMMO.MAKER.3D
7. Open in Print.exe
8. Click on "Print"
9. Your ammo maker is ready
10. Attach it to your 3D printer
11. Load accessory slot with ingredients indicated at the prompts (unit will beep / sms you when it needs to be fed)
12. Load AMMO.3D
13. Click on "Print"
14. You will be prompted to select the number of desired rounds, from 1-120. Choose 120
15. Unit will display "Job Done"
16. You are a soldier now.

YOU ARE A SOLDIER NOW

* Comes with 3 spare magazines, all standard capacity. If you need a magazine loader, download and use as directed PROBABLY.AN.NRA.MEMBER.3D

It's plastic though. Isn't it? Like what is the lifetime of that? 7 bullets, 3?

Cody has hinted at that. He says it's (paraphrase) "all about proofing".

Most people don't know what proofing is. For him to talk about proofing, that has to mean barrels. He might have just meant metal, but the DD 02 can't machine an entire lower, so I don't think it could machine an entire upper either, and making barrels is tricky - good ones. They may have come up with some novel trick, but I'm inclined to think he was hinting at 3D printed plastic.

Proofing is kind of simple, ironically. You load up a gun with an overly hot round. Some % over X (the desired charge level). Regulations vary, and standards definitely do too.

Anyway, the gun is remote fired, then inspected. If there's no damage, it's proofed for X.

HOWEVER, idk if plastic is different, if there's fatigue or something with plastic, or not, or what.

Cody's the pioneer here. Interesting.

Also of interest, pic related (Cody re-tweeted it). You may or may not be aware, but Elon Musk's "Boring" company sold out of the flame throwers it was selling…

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1111x870, 1.05M)

And I'm really thinking about what he said about proofing - ever use legos? May knex, thos are plastic too. They probably technically do wear out, but did you ever wear any out?

Is this the power of European revolutionaries?

Attached: 9b61e388c9729285232a8dba0b203d1c33554457f1e5367d5f897efae9f65d0e.jpg (768x1024, 134.38K)

< blows hand off

>>>/gaschamber/

I know a CIAnigger when I see one.

Just print out the bullets too

Attached: 2018-07-13-180417_1696x678_scrot.png (1696x678, 256.54K)

Attached: 64beb2655ed83340316b03bfe6851bb31d09befb1c734875973d1a4c8dc435f1.jpg (711x688, 42.21K)

You guys are all fucking retarded and didn't read the article. The original plastic 3D printed Liberator was a political stunt. These plans are for real gun parts to be milled from aluminum with little to no machinist skill with CNC milling machines. Input block of aluminum and g-code file, out pops a mil-spec part.

The sale of the lower receiver is the only part of a firearm whose sale is regulated, so if you mill your own, you can buy the rest of the parts on the open market and legally have an unregistered gun, as long as you don't sell it to anybody. Furthermore, you are allowed to purchase an 80% finished lower receiver legally and use a CNC machine to perform just the finishing steps to complete it. Defense Distributed plans to sell a machine called the Ghost Gunner that does just that.

This was all possible for a skilled machinist beforehand, but the legal victory wins first amendment protection for CAD descriptions of firearms under .50 cal, which opens the floodgates for anyone with a CNC machine to start popping out lowers.

Euroniggers detected
Why would I need to print anything or blow my hands off when I can just buy it for peanuts?

Attached: 1486339212372.jpg (800x600, 189.18K)

stop using the ip list, retard
it doesn't mean what you think it means

OK, look. Do you fucking know anything about ballistics - at all?

It's not about the original "stunt". It's not a stunt. The Shuty is quite reliable, though it uses a barrel liner iirc (cheap, common, but not achievable for some europoors). It's a semi-auto 3d printable pistol/carbine.

There also, though you are ignorant of it, was a Japanese man who successfully created a revolver form of the Liberator, and successfully fired it, uploaded the video to (((YouTube))), doubtless was by those oppressor kikes turned in to the state, and went to prison for it.

Fact: You don't know shit about plastics.

Do you have a degree in organic chemistry? No, you do not have a degree in organic chemistry.

< These plans are for real gun parts to be milled
Is it at all possible for you to stop being a goddamn boomer faggot who just makes bullshit up in the comments sections of Twitter and FB, and everywhere else boomers roam? Can you? There is absolutely no information at present as to what is contained here.

You are making assumptions based upon bullshit you've been fed.

You need to purge yourself of bullshit.

Glowing in the dark.

Your (((fallacy))) is (and why I'm certain you are, and precisely, a kike): (((no, YOU!)))

Huge story, people. Aug. 8th. Big things.

I think there's some process where you can bake some kind of sort of sand that gets laid down that has metal in it. shapeways has it, I think. I'll check into it…

Based. Kike gun grabbers BTFO.