You don't mess with the LEYONHJELM

Fellow Ausfags,

Based Davo needs our hard-earned cash and spare neetbux for his legal fund. He started it 4 days ago and It has raised $18,000.
gofundme.com/fight-the-greens

The hippo-crite who's suing him also has a campaign which has raised over $50,000 from pathetic losers and white knights (gofundme.com/SarahHansonYoung-LegalFund for all you faggoty soyboys out there).

This case may pave the way for fighting feminist crybullies in power within Australia.

This was originally placed on 4chan (boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/178322921/you-dont-mess-with-the-leyonhjelm) but as we all know, they're all from Soviet Cuckistan. The words "soyboys" gets replaced with "basedboys." The post got archived within minutes.

Attached: chadass.jpg (320x136, 8.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/
gab.ai/dickmasterson
youtube.com/watch?v=WH_MBwQhGgA
web.archive.org/web/20160527184116/https://garryburnsantidiscriminationactivist.com/2015/01/14/original-email-sent-to-senators-leyonjelm-and-bernardi/
youtube.com/watch?v=ihs9Pl7aX6I
gofundme.com/fight-the-greens
archive.is/HPAX9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kys

no u

Not familiar with the story but I love my Aussies so have a bump.

Bump

Let me check, nope not in Australia anymore.

The proper number of honks for fist fight is 11.

reddit.com/r/TheDickShow/
gab.ai/dickmasterson
Could get some publicity for it on there.
Inb4 reddit.
Inb4 gabbai
His fanbase just got off the end of something kinda similar and this could blow up with the right publicity

Has anyone heard any irl conversations about this story? Obviously the media has all condemned Leyonhjelm and Ive heard several (((media pundit))) claim that the public agrees. Now they could be lying, they could be honest but living in Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra not be exposed to diverse perspectives.
The only person ive spoken to was an unironic greens voter who of course sees the vulgar, whorish, single mother as the victim.

youtube.com/watch?v=WH_MBwQhGgA

d.lionhelm is classic libertarian and elected senator for australia's liberal democrats party, and has been known for his unapologetic triggering of sjws and cucks with such antics as
- parodying former cuck pm K.Rudd's aboriginal apology day speech
- creating a form for crybabies whose feelings were hurt on the internet
- meeting (((milo))) during his tour in australia
- highlighting the nonsense censorship of vidya in australia
- speaking against hatespeech laws, naming each group whose agenda hides behind such a law
- being pro-gun
- being pro-nuclear
this particular blowup is as follows
now there's some sort of lawsuit
i reckon the australian public is on david's side.

Attached: leyon.jpg (660x854 284.51 KB, 207.12K)

nah, but the news lately has been full of odd stuff
army nazi flag, non-pc college costume party, bert newton calling himself an old poof at logies, some 'mansplaining' ad, that crazy bint calling for consent for babies' nappy change, some current affairs program copping flak for covering african crime and police denial, etc
i want to believe there's a silent majority like there was with american 2016 election that's just sick of all this shit, but the poz is hard to ignore

>I'm sure a few (((bankers))) would appreciate some protection at the moment as well
kek

Bamp. Been watching this in the news. Pretty funny. Hanson-Young is a fat silly cunt that deserves whatever's coming to her. In all seriousness, though, I do hope he wins. Allowing vindictive women to sue over hurt feelings is not a precedent this country wants to set.

The Chad Leyonhjelm himself has tried to clear up some MSM fearmongering by sending an email to supporters and members, as a lot of people have been asking for clarification apparently.

I agree with what the Chad Leyonhjelm did in parliament by telling SHY to "stop shagging men" because the best way to deal with a crybully is to aggravate them until you're justified in attacking them.

I applaud your want to meme, but get that ant sized shit out of here.

Fuck off. Hide and report

No u.

pick 1

more like the chinese government

You want memes, I'll give you memes.

Attached: CHDDOS.PNG (630x376 15.92 KB, 245.98K)

Old news, but here's Gazza's original message sent to Leyonhjelm, which prompted the "Go fuck yourself you communist turd" response:

web.archive.org/web/20160527184116/https://garryburnsantidiscriminationactivist.com/2015/01/14/original-email-sent-to-senators-leyonjelm-and-bernardi/

I don't like his politics but you have got to respect parliamentary trolling. Good luck Dave

His politics is a gateway for getting more right wing talk out there. Libertarianism, for many anons, was the gateway drug to the redpill. This guy can't help but be of value to us down under.

jesus, it's like a muslim letter to a military widow.
this angry homosexual is going the way of SHY and c.ford, the more exposure he gets the deeper the hole he digs for himself
might be of some use to collate his letters, as some have of the other two's antics, when he finally makes public consciousness.

The biggest problem is that there are a lot of prissies that will vote on the basis of "ZOMG LE BADD LANGUAGE!" and not on any rational basis. They exist within both the left and right extremes.

Leyonhjelm interviewed by Gary Orsum: youtube.com/watch?v=ihs9Pl7aX6I

BUMP: gofundme.com/fight-the-greens
Up to $21394 now.

lol. fuck her.

Attached: HAPPENING.webm (640x360, 4.22M)

I think this kinda stuff is bad for Turnball even though they seem to try to manage the way votes go and still keep the mono party in power though i'm thinking of just voting LAbor next time because there's just some really annoying about the entitled smugness of the Liberals these days

how de fug did you get here?
not like it matters, voting is futile in Australia

They are traitors just like Liberals so don’t vote them to the top.

It is futile, but you have to vote for someone so you may as well vote Lib Dems.

We have plenty of options!

We can vote for slightly more unions or slightly less unions.

That's the only choice you need.

Or we can vote all lowcow minor parties to the top, the result will be funny if the Aussies did that.

While I agree that Libertarians like Dave & the LibDems aren't ideal, they're about as close as you can get to being on our side while still seeing a modicum of success in this truly fucked country.

Fucking hell, mate. What are you even doing here?

Attached: Ben Garrison Original.jpg (600x461, 62.19K)

the thing is, you can vote for this guy but he is essentially going to work with and align with the Liberal party, and i'm just tired of them at the moment. Nothing wrong with this guy on the surface of it only that in the end, if you vote for him you're just really voting for the Liberal party.

If I was to get really skeptical I could say this Hanson-Young Green is deliberately harming her own prospects in order to help out this guy, because obviously she's been unreasonable, everyone can see that, she has no logical defense, who why go on with it and take it to court ? And why is Turnbul such a pussy over it ? THe answer could be that he actually knows alot of goys know he's a traitor, but they're still ok if you vote for this guy or One Nation, but maybe not, I'm still thinking about it and watching to see how this court case goes.

No shit. That's the problem inherent to the representative parliamentary democracy model. That doesn't excuse voting for Labor however.
You just described the average Greens voter, right down to taking people to court for wrongthink. They'll lap this shit up, just like leftists in America honestly advocate impeachment and dismantling ICE. They're simply too far gone at this point to realize how much the average person (including their brown pets) hates them.
When the fuck hasn't he been a tremendous cuck? You're talking about Australia's Jeb! mate.

There's just an arrogant (((deep state))) smugness to the Liberal party, especially in NSW where they even tell you you're lucky they're only hiking public transport costs by _this_ much instead of _that_ much. They just carry on like nothing you do will get rid of them.

Maybe so, but if we all start placing first/second voting preferences on a party like LibDems and One Nation (as disorganised as they are) in federal elections it should shake things up a bit. State elections aren't really all that interesting, though they still help place good senators in Parliament, and NSW should be proud to have Leyonhjelm on board, like QLD should be proud to have Hanson.

I'm not on SHY's side, and she deserves a kick in the arse for being such a crybully, but the case is for DEFAMATION.

Her success will depend on whether she can prove:
1. The comments Leyonhjelm made to the media were false.
2. If these comments are false, that Leyonhjelm was deliberately lying.

She may only have to prove #1 for the case to succeed.

However, if Leyonhjelm can prove that the claims are true, he has a defence, and her case is void.

I don't think this case will set any new precedents, because IIRC it's just a glorified defamation case.

At least the Australian voting system gives you the opportunity to rank the parties according to your genuine order of preference. This got a few One Nation senators in the last election so as far as democracy goes it's definitely not the worst (I'd really prefer if we didn't have compulsory voting though, the left's vote would halve over night).

If you're not a normie cuck then the senate is your most important vote because you can get Leyonhjelm or One Nation, etc. in. They're not perfect but without them we'd be completely fucked. If your lucky enough to have someone like UPF in your state you can put them first. Your vote is guaranteed to count for one of your preferences, and will do so in the order you place them.

Labor believe in "big Australia", i.e., unlimited shitskins. Personally I'm going to basically vote in order of who is most against immigration. Maybe Sustainable Australia first, although I think they may be a bit "multicultural" despite wanting to stop immigration.

For the lower house, I'd just vote from most to least conservative, so for last election I put Family First as number one, despite their faults.

You can get a reasonable amount of value our of the tiny amount of power that you vote gives you, you just have to understand how the preferential system works. Hell, you don't even need to understand it, just rank the candidates from best to worst and make sure you fill it out in a valid way so that it counts.

Same here. Even though it isn't technically compulsory to vote, you must show up and get your name ticked off the roll. Most people don't know and don't care, and they vote based on whatever they get fed by MSM, "Oh this don't look too bad." It dilutes the votes of those interested in making a difference.

They don't know that you can donkey, draw dick pics, or place blank papers in the ballot. Don't underestimate the knowledge of leftists, they know the political system well and know how to game it for their own agenda. Perhaps a "leave it blank if you don't know or aren't interested" campaign is in order.

I reckon there are a lot of normies who will be our allies on this one. Many normies are sick of the cucks that insist on allowing degenerates to rule our country and sell huge assets off to the chinks.

I agree. The next thing is which party is not infested with feminazis (including white knight "male feminists"). Especially after the Leyonhjelm v Hanson-Young saga, which the media seem silent about lately.

Looking at their site, I'm not sure where you get the impression they're a bit "multicultural." They seem to have similar immigration stance to One Nation and want a common-sense solution. The current situation is an insult even to immigrants who had to work their arse off to get in and contribute to Australia's success.

As much as I disliked a fair bit of their politics, this may have been the best thing to get Cory Bernardi and co elected. The party may have dissolved last year but Bernardi is still going.

Unfortunately, as I mentioned earlier, this is likely to be drowned out by the hoard of normies who don't care and aren't interested, but vote because they think they have to.

Pauline Hanson actually made a video on it, embedded in this post.

Bump. $23,100 now.
Keep in mind this campaign was created by LibDems members according to Leyonhjelm, wasn't created by Leyonhjelm himself.

Will the Federal election start this year or next?

Usually federal elections are once every 3 years. The last one was in 2016 so it should be next year.
But look out for state/council elections and by-elections too, they are timed differently.

I really don't know what grounds thundercunt has for a lawsuit. She talked shit and got called on it. What a bitch.

Nice. It's about time someone tried to explain this shit. I took it for granted since I started voting, but there really are a bunch of idiots out there (and none of them would vote if it wasn't compulsory). I've also never taken a 'how to vote' card and if I did I would disregard it anyway and make my own choices.

What if they call for double dissolution? If they did then it would be this year.

Why does he even need a lawyer? Won't the judge bin the case.. what law has he even broken?

I'm very interested in the details of this case. Obviously some lawyer has conned her into it. "Sarah hanson young is a commie slut" - is she going to sue me too??

Attached: 1531301946240.jpg (533x800, 141.64K)

A double dissolution is called if a bill failed to pass twice. Turnbull tried to pass a bill twice (the ABCC one if I remember right) and that's how it got called. I don't think they would call a double dissolution for no reason.

For SHY's defamation case, she needs to prove that Leyonhjelm was lying (and possibly prove he knew he was lying). A defamation case relies on the premise that the defendent was/is lying, and this caused damage to the plaintiff's reputation. From a legal standpoint, SHY's feelings may not have much to do with this case.

The onus is on her to prove that Leyonhjelm defamed her character, and it would be a civil case.

Civil cases aren't subject to the same standard of evidence as a criminal case, so who knows what SHY will be able to get away with on this one. Whatever he does, Leyonhjelm must not let his guard down.

Assuming she doxed you, she can even sue you for calling her a "commie slut" but I think she'll have to prove that you were lying.

that's why the whole thing is suss in my mind but did you see the ABC interview where the interviewer was laying into him ? Too bad she can't get that passionate about real issues. I think even he was surprised at how demonstably biased she was, like he was shocked at how stupid the whole thing was and he knows the ABC is biased going in. She really went hard.

the comments she's made on social media and various media programs are no doubt offensive to and biased towards a large percentage of the population i'd be seriously surprised if that isn't allowed to be leveraged in some way for this case

I hope they can be. There's so many of them, and she has proven she can't control her mouth in Parliament multiple times, and has been asked to withdraw many comments.

Hopefully this means she will have a harder time proving Leyonhjelm was responsible for damaging her already poor reputation.

Suing him for being mean will make her look even crazier. Why did the people vote dumb people in?

I hope so. The more SHY and the greens damage their reputation, the better off we'll all be.

archive.is/HPAX9

Attached: ZZZZ.PNG (630x376, 266.71K)

Sure it was kind of funny seeing him BTFO that dumb cunt Hanson Young but at the end of the day Dave cucks on immigration and I can't get behind that