A Balloon and A Loon

NEW BEN GARRISON CARTOON, FUCKERS!

London mayor Sadiq Khan despises Trump.

He has made it clear that our president is not welcome in London, because Trump is ‘divisive.’ Khan claims to lead a city that prides itself on its “inclusion, diversity, and tolerance.” Those virtue signaling-drenched words usually mean anti-white male, anti-conservative, anti-nationalist, and anti-Christian.

In London they must also mean anti-law and order, because crime has skyrocketed. Apparently citizens there must develop some tolerance for knife attacks that occur almost daily throughout the city. Khan has done nothing to thwart such crime. His response to the Islamic terrorist attacks in his city has been tepid at best. Giuliani pronounced him to be an incompetent mayor.

Flying a diaper-wearing Trump cartoon balloon over London will not faze our president at all. He’s not even visiting the city. The puerile insult only makes the anti-Trump left in London look bad, but Khan insists free speech and peaceful protests is a great thing. Except for Tommy Robinson, of course. He gets thrown in a prison snake pit.

Expect the London summer snowflakes to march against our president even though he won’t be there. Let them get their knickers in a bunch. Let them fly their silly anti-Trump balloon past Big Ben. Let Khan endorse such behavior. Let them all be revealed for the loony left that they are.

Attached: london_trump_khan_balloons.jpg (2040x1427, 262.91K)

WHO
FUCKING
CARES

The trump balloon is more funny that anything. I feel like its good press honestly.

pee pee drones incoming

Where's the original?

How does he consistently create such quality content? The man has to be a genius.

I really pity you underpaid retards sometimes

In a roundabout way, it can be. It shows that London has become such a joke of a city that they'll pull shit like this, even though Trump isn't visiting Londonistan. Additionally, the whole thing is put together by some spoiled trustfund hipster faggot using Daddy's money, meaning this righteous act of political resistance is actually a frivolous waste of money by a wealthy asshat.

Go
back
to
you
gay
discord
servers.

Go back to the kitchen, woman.

makes all of London look like childish retards, good

check his dubs before adressing him, maggot.

SURELY THIS WACKY DOODLE WILL DEFEAT OUR ENEMIES, AMIRITE FELLOW LOLBERTARIANS?!

Attached: 37045753_1633467056772454_7735793174534160384_o.jpg (1574x670, 149.53K)

Muh Balloon

inflates rubber.

There should be a balloon made of Shlomo Shekelstein crying like a baby.

Kek

OY VEY DAS RAYCISS!!!

Beautifully anti-mudslime.

I do, and you ain't even white as an American nigger.

Ben, please.

gas yourself

wasted dub dubs gas yourself as well

Well, it is funny. Diaper head. You gotta understand, this shit drives the retards of Britain fucking insane.

Is it bad to want one of those as an inflatable to hang from my ceiling ironically? Like fuck it I think its actually kinda funny and I voted trump. I'm not sure how this was supposed to trigger anyone.

its unironically part of Zig Forums culture
fuck off nigger

I do

Dude, that's professional CIA/NSA/GCHQ/Mossad shilling right there. "I'm one of you and I have a bad attitude".

checked.

Well, they kill their babies, so they hate babies, and consider them bad, because they cause periods of no sex, and they're all about the raping.

It's a testament to how far we've pulled the Overton window that Ben's cartoons barely need any editing anymore

all of this makes me wonder what would be the international reactions if 6 years ago some random idiot made a chimp obama balloon when he visited the UK
even if you are a liberal you must understand at some level that you are completely disregarding all diplomacy when you do this to a democratically elected foreign head of state

just remember actually tyrants wetre greeted without any protests whatsoever in the UK
and also remember this balloon costed 30k + in crowdfunding
i am beginning to think some smart asses are seeing ways to milk liberals for their hard earned (government handout) shekels

How hard would it be for one man to orchestrate something like this? Even I could come up with something better than drump or a stupid balloon, and I'm strapped for shekels.

Spot the drumpf shill

Attached: MB.jpg (480x600, 112.56K)

Nice! Harambe is pleased.

Attached: 1a916afe8108f0a8219712862bc27b2756f5a68c5cac714caf00cb97a483ec01.png (7500x7500, 1.85M)

Attached: butthurt2.png (600x450, 1.03M)

Attached: 6292333eb80ee1f63181127ea005330d42f807ae7d441c357efde852eaac17f2.jpg (587x618, 55.68K)

Who even gets offended by this thing?

I guess some Americans on this board who are literally retarded and buy guns from feds in a plan to commit a genocide. But most Americans are clinically mentally retarded.

Excellent!

Why would you buy guns from the feds?
This is America, you can buy guns from anyone.

Oh fugg :DDDDDDD

wew

Never heard anyone outside of here talk about the balloon. The pictures taken when it was aloft show what a pathetic display it was.

The nappy on the head is pretty great. He's still got it.

Anecdotal evidence.

If you want some solid data then you should be looking at twitter mentions or something like that.

Why would their opinion matter?

Ben, wtf, you already have a fan group.

I do

should have been holding clock boys "Cool clock, Ahmed"

I like how they didn't fly it very high. Would have been an easy target. Or did they have height regulations?

10 feet.

Oh. Meh.

Bump, OP.

Just a straight out Bump on all points. The balloon won't faze Trump and GEEZUS - does it ever make the Left look childish and retarded..

Bump too regarding the hypocrisy of 'no free speech' for Khan & the Left's opponents.

Embed is a song for Britain in these embattled times by a White Nationalist musician.

Attached: Keksimus_Maximus.jpg (242x255, 16.41K)

I will definitely have this equipped if this ever happens in my hometown

One job, garrisonfamalam.

Attached: B0A0B011-12FD-4B86-8447-5E86D635AC9C.jpeg (746x1024, 312.76K)

this picture is such a gift

Attached: ck.jpg (1080x1080, 259.6K)

What is the cartoon and what is reality? Truly we are in Kal Yuga.

Kalika is born today.

Attached: 4ba55237.png (482x436, 175.4K)

Attached: british officer.jpg (900x600, 304.08K)

Attached: Hitler disgusted.jpg (214x265, 24.5K)

Our guy!

eh.

I thought niggers were the nappy-headed ones

Blowguns are illegal in bongistan, there isn’t even a loicense available. Yes indeed, own a tube? That’ll be a five year stretch.

Of course, all kinds of crime goes on routinely there, but it just goes (((unreported))).

So is this the new shill tactic?
I saw different threads with these faggot kikes showing up just to say "who cares sage".
What a fucking waste of space, go to >>>/oven/ and turn into a good jew.

Attached: Ratkiller.jpg (352x543, 98.17K)

(Checked)
A blowgun looks like something that can be made and disposed of covertly. All I need is a PVC pip, some paper and nails.

Attached: hardy pottery and the lord of the game.webm (640x266, 2.82M)