Battle of Golan has begun

First pic is the action within the last 24 hours. Kikes are about to have their yidcaps pushed in
>syria.liveuamap.com

Attached: saa.png (1526x891 504.86 KB, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ruthfullyyours.com/2011/10/24/martin-kramer-in-cairo-and-damascus-museums-of-victory-in-october-1973-war-with-israel/
syria.liveuamap.com
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-air-defenses-thwart-Israeli-missile-strike-near-Golan-Heights-562282
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based. Kike free first post.
Reminder: Without Trump. none of this would have been possible.

What happens if the kikes lose their stolen land?

Refugees move to New York.

A complete holocaust, anudda shoah.

I can't believe this is actually habbedings in my lifetime.

oh fuck ya!

Attached: 53d42e59124f9bae40b98e8f698d33dfdeb897c122ed9f62aa37f61ae00ad376.mp4 (400x400, 945.63K)

They move to Florida. Americans and Russians are Zionists to keep jews in their containment country.

Attached: 1360711486938.gif (320x240, 728.97K)

No oil. ZOG loses monetarily and in terms of morale.

then their prophecy will be partially fulfilled

#BREAKING #NOW
Eight Israeli surface-to-surface missiles targeting sites belonging to the Assad forces and the Hezbollah militia in #Quneitra province, south of Syria. #Israel #Russia #Iran #Hezbullah #IRGC #USA #IDF

Attached: Dh295R3WkAEdwcY.jpg (875x577 23.27 KB, 115.89K)

May Kek be with BASED Shias as they smite Israel's neck.

While I want to see the SAA rolling over the Golan, I can't see their tattered army of ancient Mig-21s and T-72s taking on Israel with F-15s and Merkava 3s

Attached: 31960552_2032666070094502_4994280622823309312_n.jpg (1200x654, 84.71K)

Its beyond oil, they lose their buffer zone.

Supposedly between Hez, Iran and other allies, over 80K troops were on the way to this area.

It’s been working for Houthis in KSA. It’s not the tool it’s who’s using it.

Against KSA in Yemen *

smarts , intiative , and willingness

remember they have russia defending them.

think about this scernario:

1)I want to beat a 400 pound guy with an ak 47
2) I wait till he is sleeping and hit him with my louisville slugger
3) he wakes up the same time my uncle with a tank wakes up

I dont know how much ww3 costs, but im confident these numbers are being crunched as we speak.

As of right now , you are witnessing the stale mates of all stale mates. A kin to the bay of pigs

Trump wanted to make peace with NK because he did not want to fight on two fronts. We will take care of the Middle east, but splitting out troupes across the water with not stop over (like our europe friends allow us to do) is a tough sell.

Basically the chinese just have to watch us cross the ocean and bomb the ocean, ezpz. We dont want that but this middle east thing … so many involved so much on the line.

I think there will be a hot war because there is more to win then either side has

It's happening

I don't think Syria is going to enter the Golan. It would be a pleasant surprise and a major happening, but I think they're just going to take all the territory up to that point. Look at all those kike bombings, though, they're pissed as fuck.

North Korea could never launch a legitimate offensive against the US west coast and WW3 won’t start over Golan fucking heights. Put the drugs down and get real.

Actually the "native" born israelis absolutely hate the kikes that live abroad. They see them as cowards who leave them stuck in a desert shit-hole surrounded by mudslimes. It's quite amusing actually.

Forge on Lion of Damascus!

Not true. I am an Israeli and I love my family whenever, wherever

They don't need to win air superiority, they only need to occupy the kike's air force long enough for their infantry to swarm over the border. Once they break through the walls, then they will be met by Palestinian partisans and the usual angry mudslime rabbal that will flood in as extra cannon fodder. Their best tactic is to quite literally over-run the kikes.

This is actually the sole good argument for Israel.

A Blitzkrieg. The roman empire lives through the SAA!

WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE MY ORGASMS

Attached: 5e5cb11c914b87eefb827c1b1caabda7a4e5c476be1ab7c297bac73bcd75d90b.jpg (224x224, 6.07K)

Soon they will meet florida man

Senator Lindsey Graham

No, this is just persians doing their thing. Let them act, hinder any attempts by the kikes to beg or demand for support, and encourage them to slaughter. Do not think them our brothers though. It will be many years before the Persians are free of the taint of islam and jewery.
While the kikes are weakened by this assault, we must do everything within our power to strike them at home. Push every angle that shows that these kikes are genocidal maniacs torturing those poor poor palestinians. Push every angle to attack kikes in our homelands that could render aid, or steal our governments to their side. Further, fight on every fucking front you can find. We've seen their best and they are lacking, and none of their shills can stand against our efforts ON EVERY FRONT at once! We will crush them under the weight of our words, our truth, our memes.
SIEG HIEL!
Remember those who have given their lives for the cause of our people, and honor them with your deeds.

Attached: ea494af0a3d5e3bded1a3186ab8d8ff8a8395d0eb60b000bc118834888310fa1.jpg (809x965 50.87 KB, 1.21M)

Why does SC still elect that fucking faggot anyways?

It's never been about North Korea launching an offensive against the West Coast. The issue at hand, in the eyes of US strategists:

and lose all other US controlled nearby countries (Taiwan, Philippines, Vietnam, Japan…)

Gott say, first pic is glorious.

Brothers no, possible long term allies, definitely.

good, anything to weaken this ZOGphire, we might even be able to then send jews and niggers to the ovens

israel gets diversified

Attached: roman.jpg (982x974, 877.59K)

they don't even need missiles to put a whupping on south korea, much less nukes. pic related. seoul is in artillery range right now.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (672x750, 75.65K)

Like last time in the 1973?
ruthfullyyours.com/2011/10/24/martin-kramer-in-cairo-and-damascus-museums-of-victory-in-october-1973-war-with-israel/

Normies like you greatly overestimate conventional explosives power. This is no surprising considering they learn about war from Hollywood movies where single pound of "plastic explosives" C4 inside suitcase blows up skyscraper to little bits.

Burn them all down.

Attached: 1caf59e24dbb14d78277edd0d37f309f530633f10951f5c93ac6a2d0cb4ec852.png (1024x1446, 858.96K)

don't kid yourself about what i do or don't estimate, user. bottom line, seoul is in artillery now, and they wouldn't like to get shelled.
no, artillery alone won't "destroy the city" but it sure would be demoralizing as fuck and if it remains at the "trading artillery" level of conflict, the souks would get the worst of it, because of the limited range of the shells, limited targets within that for the norks, and seoul being right the fuck there.
any land battle would be fought basically IN seoul. it's a lot closer to the dmz than pyongyang is.
it would be interesting to see what kind of aa the chinks have, and how effective it is.
bottom line, between the two, one on one, norks don't need missiles or nukes to fucking rekt souk. the real issue is how it fits in the world geopolitical backdrop; whether the chinks get involved, what do the nips do, for that matter, the russians, etc., all that before we even talk about usa's response.

What movie is that? I have never seen a movie where c4 blew up a skyscraper. Blew a door open, sure. Collapsed a tunnel perhaps.
But regardless of your completely made up movie scenario if North Korea began mercilessly shelling Seoul with artillery it would cause a lot of damage. Would it leave the city a crater? No. It isn't your magical c4 you made up to make the dumbest point you possibly could.

If ALL nork arty would shot at Seoul non stop for weeks until their barrels become completely unusable the may destoy 5-10% of the Seoul buildings But considering that only about 10% of nork artillery can reach Seoul they may destroy only 1% of the city, again we don't talk about any military opposition to such bombardment. Is it "a lot of damage"? Well 100 000 dead Westerners (not some subhuman scum like niggers, arabs or slavs) is unthinkable tragedy :^) world can't afford that!

Sticking your smelly little snipdick into your 4 year old cousin isn't loving your family, Schlomy

Attached: 1385854051677-1.png (560x386, 24.67K)

Foolish wizard, that is the plan!

who's who?

Back on fucking topic!
So what are the updates? What is actually happening? Are there any movements of ground forces or is this just another small exchange?

Who gives a damn about the middle east?
Not one cent and certainly no White lives should be spent on those shitholes.
The ME should be used as a containment zone for muslums and all kikes.
Deport and quarantine.

You are a monster.
We know what your demonic book says.
We know what your hellspawn rabbis have said.
We know that marx and the bolsheviks were kikes.
We know your kind killed JFK and were behind 9/11 as well as MANY other crimes.
We know your kind control the media, and the banks, and the political machines and use that power to hurt White people.
WE KNOW.
And soon everyone will know.
You should not have done what you have done.

This.
Deport all the kikes in the whole world there.
Strip them of any excessive wealth.
Let them fend for themselves.
Separation.

There will be no "great power hot war" without nuclear annihilation.
Russia has thousands of nuclear missiles.
Any war with Russia would not last long.
For either side.
Furthermore, the only way for the US to be strong and stay strong is to make America White again.
This is so incredibly obvious that the "strategic planners" are either stupid or involved in White genocide.
Thus their words are either the words of fools, or they WANT the US to weaken and be crushed by China in every way except hot war.
And if the Chinese develop an effective ABMDS then they could neutralize the nuclear deterrent and invade all over hell.
That is literally their intention.
Their military leadership talks about "annexing entire nations."
Meanwhile every day the ongoing genocide of White America takes another step towards completion. Every day more hostile blacks and browns and more traitorous yellows stream in.
How about the "strategic planners" work on countering THAT THREAT?

Does your ass have a license to make up numbers?

Follow the link to keep track of tweets.
>syria.liveuamap.com
Its the biggest exchange I've seen between the two yet. All other campaigns within syria were regaining territory but now the SAA is bearing down on their position.
Pic was a huge offensive less than a month ago. Notice how quickly the SAA is taking over territories. Some point soon SAA will have to start taking out kike planes otherwise they're sitting ducks.

Attached: Daraa2.png (630x1021, 800.02K)

I like that hunter has his pistol and rockwell looks badass

GOOD LUCK ASSAD

REMEMBER ALL MILITARY WELFARE QUEENS ISRAEL IS PREPARED TO FIGHT TO THE LAST AMERICAN AND IF YOU DON'T DIE FOR ISRAEL YOU'RE AN ANTISEMITE

KILL THEM ALL ASSAD!

Attached: sgFSpJU.gif (417x394, 1.5M)

Rolling for Israel in ashes

Just hire a lab out there to make a massive quantity of LSD. They just have to tell their anti-kike militia buddies "Hey, we're making a boom for the war effort" and then put a coating on the small particles of lsd with something such as Mannitol. This will help preserve it until it's spread, and give it a longer half life in the environment.
Just imagine it… all of them, tripping balls. The suicide bombers would just aloha snackbar at random, and the kikes would think it's some sort of religious experience like ezekial had and the jew-massiah is finally coming, and everything would go crazier than already, which is a major achievement. Please user… convince the shia militias to manufacture LSD. It is the most interesting option!

NUKE ISRAEL KILL THEM ALL ASSAD!

Attached: the_shoah_begins.webm (426x208, 7.63M)

Hans turn on the oven.

Hale Hoitlart ultra dub trip roll says Golan is jew

that might actually work

This is the only wealth distribution I'd be in favor of. If we kill off the likes, and spread their wealth around intelligently, we could do quite a bit of good.

Dolan plz

He is kosher approved. Runner ups don't stand a chance without proper funding.

Welcome to jewocracy.

Nahh why not just let muslims do their thing yo

GLASS THEM BASED ASSAD, LION OF DAMASCUS

Attached: giggle me timber.png (489x408, 265.06K)

shut up (((Gorfy)))) u are giving away us

You mean what they stole from the people of the ENTIRE FUCKING PLANET? Can they 'own' what is STOLEN? I think not.

Here is what worries me…what worries me is that they will give the world debt release from slavery (OF THEM FUCKING STEALING FROM THE WHOLE FUCKING WORLD) and that the world will be so relieved that we won't ==FUCKING KILL THEM ALL, THEY NEED TO BE KILLED==

I WANT MY FCKING REVENGE FOR MY DEAD GOD DAMN IT, I WANT MY FUCKING REVENGE FOR MY DEAD, HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF HUMAN BEINGS DEAD IN THE WORST WAY POSSIBLE AT KIKE HANDS!!!=

THAT is my worry…

this is also why Trump is hitting China with tariffs. They can't go to war with their economy struggling. look for lots of bilateral trade agreements with SE Asia in order to shore up alliances with countries surrounding China. (this is what the TPP was actually supposed to do, but multiple bilateral agreements should be a better deal for the US)

Ur not in a movie, no need to rp as that chunky buff guy from die hard 3

Nah, don't worry. There's plenty of men like you and me who won't know peace until the city streets turn into rivers of blood. As long as you hold that desire in your heart, it will come true.

it's perfect

Attached: 71LSLyIbCvL._SX355_.jpg (355x354, 25.24K)

Where do we volunteer to fight against israel? How many people around the world do you think we join forces to fight if the information was made available?

All Russia needs to do is take out that KIKE who calls herself the 'queen' of England…and that pedophile 'vatican'…each nation after than can execute their kikes as they see fit…(mother fuckers better CUT THEIR FUCKING HEADS OFF AND BURN THE BODIES, THIS IS THE ONLY WAY TO SEND THOSE DEMONS BACK TO KUR (HELL)…nukes will work for this purpose as well…
BUT THE BLOOD MUST BE UTTERLY DESTOYED
It is the blood that allows them to reincarnate here…it must be erased forever so that they cannot reincarnate AND so that nothing can be sacrificed to disguise their online any longer. See this clip, their "OWNER" is turned away at the threshold from YANKING THEM THE FUCK BACK TO HELL…because they 'cover' themselves in the blood of the innocent in order to 'remain unseen' by their own father. See the blood on the threshold, the threshold IS THE PASSAGE TO EARTH…they THINK this is 'their home' but they are invaders here…they are aliens HERE…they are ABOMINATIONS HERE

THEY MUST BE KILLED TO THE LAST MAN, WOMAN and CHILD

Hezbollah.

You need to be good though, join a PMC, train.

checked

Attached: 900201b2b245891311cdcf95a068936a0765e80c9ed7bc38a0ab907304f3d4dc.jpg (389x377 676.55 KB, 31.68K)

Is there any actual news in this thread? Here's some fake jew news
jpost.com/Arab-Israeli-Conflict/Syrian-air-defenses-thwart-Israeli-missile-strike-near-Golan-Heights-562282

Attached: 274229acf594e5b562b593dce36df091b08c15f2cf47687dfdb551ddb7e103f8.png (963x720, 602.03K)

Why are u a sad pepee who smokes?

England's true royal line still exists. Pic related.

Attached: Simon Abney-Hastings.png (728x484, 164.62K)

I'm actually lebanese, although I look pretty white. Would they take a white, english speaking american with a seething hatred of jews, or would they just use me as a sex toy and then behead me?

Disguise their 'online'…great, just great…that is what I get for answering questions about the internet while I am typing. Lol

Disguise their presence here any longer…

If you are lebanese you are a native there already brother.

Hezabollah is based on Lebanon.

You need to go back

Floridans giant mosquitoes scare the hell out of me.

Attached: Florida giant mosquito.jpg (660x439, 52.55K)

The Aussies? IDK man…I liked that guy because he spent his time figuring out how to feed people…in other words he did the job of a MONARCH and not the job of a PARASITE.

But he is indiscriminate…he will feed Asians, nogs…fucking anyone who shows up…so he isn't really a monarch because he is confused about WHO HIS PEOPLE ARE…

But anyway, it wouldn't matter to me since I am German anyway and not a Brit…I like the Brits but they are not 'my kin' blood relations…they are simply distant relations that are also 'my people'…so if they want to have someone as king over them who will 'FEED THE WORLD' and treat them as second class citizens in their own nation…well that is THIER business. I have had enough of the jew/ZION//leftist interventions to last me forever though.

You can fuck off

Attached: e9945289ec82780450d6d300ac3b1099eb130793a83765ebd7ae0a7c1edcc456.png (1526x891, 1.05M)

Rorschach's war penis? Very nice.

I hope you mean the fight you talk about is here at home AND "taking care of the Middle East" means getting far the fuck away from it.

No one here wants to die for Israel
Meanwhile they mess with out elections, false flag us, and blowup our skyscrapers.

Reminder nothing is happening in the middle east

This. Millions of dune coons pushing yids into the sea

Guess again, goy.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (724x976, 66.18K)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1256x1256 1.01 MB, 1.81M)

we dont always get what we want user

im just reading the board

you have $10,000 to bet, you bet we go to war or not????

Please let based Assad roll the kikes.

Attached: donald duck erection.jpg (916x963, 503.3K)

Checked double 1's yesss today is the day that we… Israel gets it for really!!

The guy has absolutely no power to do anything.

Attached: Wolfenstein House of the Rising Sun German Version Music Video - English Lyrics on screen.mp4 (854x480, 13.1M)

That’s because the Levant is white. Hezbollah isn’t ISIS they don’t fuck goats and little boys. They aren’t terrorists they’re paramilitary who are fighting kikes. A large percent are also Christian.

Checked kameraden.

Attached: The Most (((Italian))) Man In The World, On Trans-Rights.mp4 (640x264, 944.78K)

Can we finally fucking glass these kikes?

Attached: df475661acfd8ceac37ae77856e81acb3bdb7f01cc2ea12f00ca7d9a9506bde7.png (907x596, 330.03K)