Lisa Page- the weak link

archive.is/evVQ0

Lisa Page can be flipped. She's scared and she's a woman so she'll rat everyone out. They won't even need to inject scopolamine into her spine (though they still should to be on the safe side)

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-11 Mark Meadows on Twitter Contrary to what her attorneys are telling the media, we just learned Lisa Pa[...].png (631x453, 58.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempt_of_Congress
foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/11/us-marshals-served-subpoena-on-fbi-lawyer-lisa-page-goodlatte-says-threatening-to-hold-her-in-contempt.html
archive.is/HbC47
archive.is/cttpV
cbsnews.com/amp/news/ex-fbi-lawyer-lisa-page-denies-shes-refusing-congressional-interview/
judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/071118_Lisa-Page-2.pdf
democrats-oversight.house.gov/news/press-releases/cummings-and-nadler-call-for-release-of-full-strzok-transcript
trumpservativenews.info/2018/07/did-she-flip-reports-confirm-lisa-page.html
archive.is/mi6W8
thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/gop-lawmakers-lisa-page-answered-many-questions-peter-strzok-refused-to-shes-a-credible-witness-and-cooperating/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DC judges won't allow/rule an arrest and/or she'll plead the 5th. Not a single thing will come from this. Muellers strategy is to find any charges on everyone who had dirt on clinton, then give them a plea deal so they shut the fuck up.

Congress can put her in the brig. This is the end of the stonewalling.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Contempt_of_Congress

a few hours in the dungeon of some black site and lisa page will be ready to do whatever the State asks of her. She can't handle this kind of pressure. She's one of the deep state minions that got their position from how corrupt they are, not how qualified they are. She's s weasel that's always lived comfortably and never believed she might be caught and now she's in the middle of a permanent meltdown from the stress.

The question is, will the congress do that? A realistic outlook is to expect the congress to do nothing about it because it's politically convenient for them to do so.

whats the charges? i wouldnt be surprised if she took the jail time.

shes a made woman folks, the mob has joined the big leagues

She’s royally toasted.

I've heard of cow tipping, but not horse flipping.

She's panicking. This whole thing is still just getting started and she's already losing her shit.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/11/us-marshals-served-subpoena-on-fbi-lawyer-lisa-page-goodlatte-says-threatening-to-hold-her-in-contempt.html
archive.is/HbC47

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-11 US Marshals served subpoena on FBI lawyer Lisa Page, Goodlatte says, threatening to hold her in conte[...].png (724x198, 16.57K)

Here's Paul Ryan being Paul Ryan. He should have announced a vote to hold her in contempt and then have her arrested.
archive.is/cttpV

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-11 Ryan We're 'very disturbed' that Lisa Page has defied a congressional subpoena.png (716x567, 347.65K)

Not if it's Paul Ryan's decisions.

you are not joking … but its even worse

this woman is a fucking whore , she cant take this shit at all , im not even sure if she knows anything. You are dealing with a goons side chick. There is not fucking deal to be made. This is her life. If she doesnt have this (life a powerful dudes whore) she has no where else to go anyways (she literally got this job with no skills and just whoring).

This has gotten bad folks, we have 2 americas. Heres a question take the bad part of america and destroy it, how much of america does that have to be until its a tough decision?

20% , 30% , 50% …. what the fuck we have a slut making decisions on investigating federal offensives. Isnt internal affairs supposed to be a more solid institution than the fucking law enforcers themselves … what the fuck???

how did she get here

watch the embed if you havent, any patriot will puke and cum in their pants simultaneously upon hearing this reality

I think any member can make a call for it , but they will give him counsel before that would be made

What is with these disgusting swamp mop cunts?

Attached: Lisa-Page.jpg (3000x2206 49.92 KB, 1.14M)

She have their dark secrets so that may be reason for getting a job that she is not suitable in.

they will let you put it anywhere

BUMP for my long lost brother, OP.

Those are lovely Hebrew goddesses you filthy goy! Stop being so intolerant and bigoted.

Attached: 1461778590845.png (754x588, 172.81K)

If Peter Strzok testify first then she will be forced to do it but she’s afraid so probably will be put in brig until she compels. I can’t believe that she’s stupid to think that she will get away with it.

You’re right, we should pass them around to the niggers as well.

She's in a tough spot. Strzok testified for 11 hours behind closed doors, so they won't be able to make their stories match. She's just trying to delay the inevitable.

Several. Possibly Contempt of Congress. Failure to summon for a subpoena.

Or send the Sgt-at-Arms and the Capitol Police to arrest her and bring her in for testimony (after throwing her ugly ass in the Capitol Jail- that'd be a fun addition to the tour).

She's utterly, completely and by every meaning of the word- fucked.

She can come and plead the Fifth to avoid answering the questions, but refused a subpoena to testify is a really bad idea.

Per NY Times, 2007 article:

>The Congressional Research Service issued a report in July that confirmed Congress’s inherent contempt powers. It explained how they work: “The individual is brought before the House or Senate by the sergeant at arms, tried at the bar of the body, and can be imprisoned in the Capitol jail.” Congress can do this, the report concluded, to compel them to testify or to punish them for their refusal to do so.

www.nytimes.com/2007/12/04/opinion/04tue4.html

Trump is meant to be President just arrest Mueller and the FBI involved as sedition.

She’s a frickin lawyer and yet she’s a tard so how did she become a lawyer?!? The female lawyers must be fuming right now that she is giving them bad reputation.

Especially when your attorney follows that refusal up with a blatant lie as an excuse.

Wrong.

Attached: 213424.PNG (500x609 34.85 KB, 178.67K)

checked
Her jew is using jew magic by addressing her refusal to respond to a subpoena by Congress by insisting that she, of course, isn't refusing to comply. I guess he expects everyone to forget that the deadline to comply came and went and she didn't show. He's using the excuse that they've withheld docs as an excuse. She probably wants the full transcripts of Strzok's testimony before she appears.

cbsnews.com/amp/news/ex-fbi-lawyer-lisa-page-denies-shes-refusing-congressional-interview/

Attached: Career woman in ther mid 30s contemplates her life choices.png (316x413, 178.26K)

I hope they deny her access to the transcripts.

The balls on her lawyer.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-11 Ex-FBI lawyer Lisa Page denies she's refusing congressional interview.png (424x207, 14.82K)

lmao women

Attached: C9b1BLl.png (640x482, 441.1K)

As if they havent spoken about what either will testify in court?

What she is trying to do is find out what they already know so she can release no further information in her testimony. There is a reason witnesses are asked not to talk to other witnesses in the case. This is to stop witnesses from collaborating to create a narrative that is different to what actually happened.

Why would the state do that? It will be another white wash, as usual.

Nothing has come from Trump's impotent twitter whining up to now. That isn't going to change.

Yea right it’s fine for her to break a law and create the story. That’s pretty stupid.

lmao you are fucking delusional my dude. This is going to be the case of a lifetime.

When are they going to arrest her? They need to do it fast.

No. At most, they will put everything on one fall guy and that will be that. You can't take Trump's lame twitter bitching seriously. He's been doing it for years and nothing has happened.

Attached: 3e93f2fbc7f557f6376834526038c77f0a2bb83d4ef0587326421af27a2ef785.jpg (1280x640, 85.93K)

Oh wow!

They're both under investigation. If Peter Strzok met her and told her everything that he said then he'd be guilty of one more federal offense. That meeting is classified and she doesn't have clearance anymore. She resigned. They never planned for an investigation.

(fuggin checked)
Asstrally rekt

Attached: andromedagalaxy.jpg (5760x1200, 8.44M)

it seems like no one got the joke.

Libberal gum goblin thot

Attached: labbin.png (737x639, 99.52K)

So she can’t see the transcripts?

Now they gave the three options to her lawyer. The three options is #1) Lisa Page can appear tomorrow with Peter Strzok (already scheduled).
#2) Present herself for deposition Friday 13th.
#3) Do both 1 and 2.

If Ms. Page refuses these accommodations, the House Judiciary Committee plans to initiate contempt proceedings on Friday, July 13, 2018. She doesn’t have time to play the silly game.

The letter from Congress

judiciary.house.gov/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/071118_Lisa-Page-2.pdf

no. The dems want those transcripts so that they can coach page.
democrats-oversight.house.gov/news/press-releases/cummings-and-nadler-call-for-release-of-full-strzok-transcript

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-11 Cummings and Nadler Call for Release of Full Strzok Transcript.png (987x777, 83.81K)

I wonder how she feels right now. Maybe a little uneasy? A little spooped? What a shame.

Attached: 1456960302394.jpg (495x495, 31.07K)

Her lawyer lied that she didn’t have enough time but they had 7 months to prepare for this. I wonder if she will lose her layer license for lying?

Well, to be very perfectly fair, I don't even think seven years would be enough time to prepare for the apocalyptic fistfuck that is about to descend from on high.

I am so disappointed that they didn’t arrest her straight away.

If she was in jail, her inevitable suicide would look more suspicious.

That’s ultra crazy multi-happenings at once

We need the people to question their motive.

I hope the clintonista kikes suicide her out of pure panic and desperation and leave a fingerprint on the doorknob on the way out of the crimescene like the sloppy niggers they really are.

Attached: The Expected One.jpg (300x303, 15.83K)

Juicy news and the happenins. Nice.

Attached: 20150520192426-Carls-Jr-Samantha-1203-11.jpeg (700x350, 53.04K)

Anyway all she can is go to there and shut up. They cannot make her speak because of the fifth right.

She's just going to get disappeared

Maybe that's part of the plan, let her and her handlers sweat until someone makes an even more stupid move. If she dies, America will see.

She can only plead the fifth about matters that place her in some legal jeopardy. It's protection against self-incrimination. However, she can't get out of answering questions about things that aren't incriminating to herself, so there are still a lot of things she could say which they wouldn't want her to, and in saying them she runs a risk of perjuring herself or showing that Strzok committed perjury.

Probably true tbh.

Attached: hearts and minds.png (749x853, 864.4K)

On a sidenote we really need to have a bro talk with Strzok about his choice while cheating. Christ brah… if you plan to cheat you need to find a good looking woman at the very least… the fuck you doing…

Mmmm I haven’t thought that. That’s a great point. I still cannot believe this because what she did is a very dumb thing to do. Meh!

Don't do that.

Attached: 7f7c94faf59fc681b9e13e7169889b4f0b79697904974a1ca829f69c99edcb88.jpg (377x373, 26.75K)

They want to keep their lying straight you know.

a signal

Nothing will happen stock plummeting,
SHTF stock on the rise.

Attached: 1531401265546.jpg (1079x972, 405.98K)

Do you guys ever get tired of believing fake news? Every time fake news says something or Trump tweets some BS, you lose your shit. Yet nothing has ever happened (and nothing will happen). ZOG doesn't take down ZOG you nitwits.

*sigh*
Ze was just showing emotion user. Let xir express xirself

Have you read Strzok's texts? He's the faggiest soyboy alive. He's lucky to even get this haggard cunt.

SALE SALE SALE SALE

Attached: a034c2abc169ff50da14274af3d5df8ceb9a057b439a47704386fcb97a8a220b.png (1070x601, 450.11K)

There's always that poster who sits in a smug aura of blackpill superiority that pastes ZOG over every post. You may be correct, but do you need to post "ZOG won't arrest ZOG" for the hundredth time. It's superficial and repetitive. What do we do about it? Anything new to add to the blackpill rehash? I get it.

I'm assuming you are repeating to break the illusion of justice we have. There are plenty of instances where people believe what you believe. But all you have to do is bring something new to the thread.

Not since they said that Hillary had a 97% chance of winning and Trump had no path to victory.

Go back to cuckchan, you twat.

checked

If they're desperate enough, they'll probably stage a mass-casualty false flag in the DC area.

You obviously don't, or you wouldn't be in this thread pretending that anything significant will come from this.

Name a single instance of Trump complaining on twitter than gave concrete results. You can't because there isn't a single time it has happened. Obongo, Hillary, Sessions, Mueller, Comey, Stzrok, etc. Nothing. Trump has the power to do a lot more than he has, but he chooses not to. Instead he whines like a bitch and then makes weak excuses for why he's too much of a faggot to get anything done.

They're MtF transgenders (as is nearly everyone in media and politics).
Bones don't lie.
There are some non-elite trannies, but in the world of the elite bloodlines it is a requirement as covenant with Satan/Baphomet.

Fuck flipping. I want her dead.

told ya (pic related)
trumpservativenews.info/2018/07/did-she-flip-reports-confirm-lisa-page.html
archive.is/mi6W8

Attached: Screenshot_2018-07-14 Did She FLIP Reports Confirm Lisa Page Revealed MUCH MORE Than Strzok .png (574x760, 69.93K)

Jesus. You Jews are really reaching. Not looking forward to the next 30 years of kikes calling themselves "Trump conservatives."

pipe down yid

Attached: dc1d00dd49123f954d3c31b17e6604d5cf13565c7f0c786ca326bb93bd840d4c.jpg (640x638, 87.29K)

>>>/suicide/
I know reading comprehension is hard for your kind, but that link takes you to the “q research” board.

you're not welcome here

SAGE HIDE REPORT

SAGE HIDE REPORT

SAGE HIDE REPORT

SAGE HIDE REPORT

SAGE HIDE REPORT

SAGE HIDE REPORT

SAGE HIDE REPORT

SAGE HIDE REPORT

SAGE HIDE REPORT

We need…
The Paddle of the United States
< a simple paddle, made of American aluminum, with the Great Seal of the United States prominently embossed upon it, with the eagle raised from the surface.
> The sentence: that's a paddlin
'MURICA, BITCH!

Honestly user I am noticing a trend with many of these individuals in colleges and grad schools. Very often Georgetown, in fact, massively often. My point is, these assholes can fake basically anything so why couldn't they be able to bullshit college credentials as well to put controlled people into positions? Who would ever know and it is impossible to prove.

Although this is a rather old thread- and new information is available- I'd be tempting fate to break open a new thread with this:

==GOP LAWMAKERS: Lisa Page Answered Many Questions Peter Strzok Refused To - She's a Credible Witness and Cooperating

thegatewaypundit.com/2018/07/gop-lawmakers-lisa-page-answered-many-questions-peter-strzok-refused-to-shes-a-credible-witness-and-cooperating/

Whoops fucked that red text up.

No one cares who you welcome kike.