Intersex and modern transexuals

So I have did a little research in to gender and it would seem that the scientific research comes to the conclusion that gender is in somewhat a social constructe.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Androgen_insensitivity_syndrome

I just can't wrap my mind around the whole doctors willingness to surgical alter people who identify as x with the history these doctors have, surely they wouldn't be to willing to start "correcting" nature.

Anyway some interesting reading if anyone is interested.

Attached: 12-7-13-Atlanta-International-School-AIS-Snowball-Photo-Booth-Robot-Booth-661.jpg (800x536, 476.48K)

"Gender" isn't a real thing. Only sex is real.

Deep bro

But In a weird way you may be right

retard needs a fucking study to figure out if people like to breath air

boys have penises and girls have vaginas

stop bumping your own thread, just sage yourself

sys

"Intersex" refers to invidivuals born with certain birth defeats. A birth defect cannot be considered to be a "gender expression". These birth defeats do not invalidate the concept that males and females are inherently different just as the existence of Downs syndrome does not invalidated the statement that humans have 23 pairs of chromosomes.

Fuck I hate summer.

Defects?

It wasn't really my point. I was saying that hormones have a huge role in the development of a fetus and can make a big difference to a fully grown adult as well. What I was getting at is that doctors got a huge amount of shit for the corrective surgery they preformed on intersex people but are only to willing to do it in current year. Maybe I'm rambling a bit but hay ho.

No.

God I fucking hate fags like you
Somehow I get the impression this is all you contribute to this board.

Yeah? That's objectively what those conditions are.

The experiment that gender theory comes from was actually a failure even though it was described as a success. The disgusting kike who did it doesn't deserve the accolades he got and should be demonized.

Attached: jewed gender tranny faggots.webm (640x360, 9.43M)

Yeah I remember that. Absolutely disgusting and how that hooknosed cunt was never jailed is beyond me.

kys

You know what I can't argue with this I was simply trying to get another prospective. I'll stop bumping my thread.

No one gives a fuck.
8/pol/ isn't your blog.

Gender is for language, sex is for people.
Fuck John Money.

Attached: trap_propaganda_3.webm (853x480, 5.22M)

there are only two genders/sex

male and female, anyone saying otherwise gets the gas

Attached: 1531300361140.jpg (1024x1024, 164.24K)

gender role is a social construct.
If intersex was a real gender, then they'd breed (if at all) true. They don't, they are genetic mistakes.

Attached: jesus-2.jpg (1200x630, 303.84K)

downvote

Nice digits and i agree.

If I did it would still be of more value than the garbage you post.

Gender is in everything; everything has its Masculine and Feminine Principles; Gender manifests on all
planes

European Romance languages have, for example, masculine nouns and feminine nouns. Note that they do not have transvestite nouns or LGBTQLOL nouns.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (890x710, 37.02K)

GTFO

It was a joke you humourless fuck

checked, the germanic ones do, though

er/sie/es (german)
han/hon/det (swedish)
He/She/It (english)

And French has the ability to talk about non-gendered jobs by changing suffixes

Is it a coincidence they're the countries openly embracing transgenderism with wide open arms?

Newfag OP needs to research who John Money was, realize that gender is utter pedo horseshit, and then kill himself for not lurking for 2 years before posting.

Gee. $ure i$ a my$tery on why certain (((doctor$))) don't $ee anything wrong chopping off the dick$ of mentally ill faggot$. I gue$$ we'll never know why.
for $hekel$, you dumb fuck

You forgot

Psychiatrists (Alienists) approval is needed, yes? Then the Surgeon is just a Auto Mechanic.
affectation (ăfˌĕk-tāˈshən)►
n. A show, pretense, or display.
n. Behavior that is assumed rather than natural; artificiality.
n. A particular habit, as of speech or dress, adopted to give a false impression.
Environmental psychology,

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (474x355, 134.15K)

Fuck right off. "Syndromes" are not genders. Sex and gender are the same thing.

Gender and Sex are equivalent.

Gender is a term that isn't confined biologically.
Sex is confined biologically: whatever you have between those legs, that's what identifies you, not your dysphoria.

Attached: 1ece8fa9d537d73e771505f8fac09ca252ed1e57d5dfd8b739b6cb8d58e78a43.webm (1280x720, 11.19M)

The worst thing about transsexualism is that it not only fucks up the mind of those around the person trying to in a mad frenzy figure out what “pronouns” to use, but it also fucks up the mind of the transsexual individual, since even if it starts out as just larping to win at “diversity golf” (less privilege points the better), it is a fundamental shaking of one of the only nonchangable factors of a person’s being (including race, age, and possibly iq). It’s quite literally, along with the seemingly infinite other types of queer faggotry, a tool used by the Jew to cause a mental fissure that will deepen and continue webbing until the inevitable suicide or snap back to reality only after the damage has been done and the individual is infertile and a mish mash of feigned sex characteristics

Of course, me pointing this out is as obvious as saying the sky is blue.

The concept of "gender" was popularized by a pedophile kike psychologist named John Money who directly lead to the death of a pair of twin boys named David and Brian Reimer by abusing and molesting them under the guise of "social experiments." Do the research yourself, it's an incredibly fucked up story but I'm not going to spoonfeed you here.

There's no such thing as gender. There is only biological sex. Everything else is uttter jewish horse shit.

Attached: itsrealinmymind.png (508x604, 625.82K)

So this is anchored, but the thread on Israel being fucking invaded by syrians is not? ffs