Lost content

Hey Zig Forums just stoping by to share some long lost gems.

Op from a few years ago said he took these pictures while urban exploring an old Shell chemical plant. According to the poster the place was cleared out and demolished not long after. Not much else to say so Ill get to postan

Once Im done posting I would love to see other anons post their own hidden gems or lost board culture. We preserve these things best by sharing and diversifying the protection of these images. Its up to us to keep neat things saved for the future.

Also I dont remember making the document, but I have a notepad full of links that look to have been grabbed from the original thread. If it looks like this thread wont be locked or deleted Ill post the links, otherwise its probably best to keep them safe from being shoah'd

Attached: More Tresspassing Royal Dutch Shell.jpg (640x480 44.37 KB, 38.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Sisters_(oil_companies)
royaldutchshellplc.com/2010/11/06/royal-dutch-shell-nazi-secrets-2/
studiokoning.nl/Foto_Amsterdam_4/Voormalig_Shell_terrein.html
archive.fo/lZCfA
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gedenkramen_van_de_Bataafsche_Petroleum_Maatschappij_in_Amsterdam
etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section4/tr4143.htm
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groot_Laboratorium
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Nauta
gatesofnineveh.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/more-inventions-of-the-ancient-near-east/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camino_de_Santiago
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First few steps inside, and then at the top of a stairway… OwO wuts dis?

Attached: Blood Harvest Royal Dutch Shell.jpg (640x480 52.7 KB, 44.22K)

Well this is kind of fruity. Lots of esoteric meaning behind the eye though… Probably nothing to worry about

Moving on swiftly, the next section covers some goddesses which are apparently company seals or something? They are set up on a different wall from these murals but nearby, or at least they were. We will come back to the main mural and the side murals after I post those.

Attached: Ill give you two guesses who the synagog of satan is.JPG (960x640 90.5 KB, 188.72K)

Its a shame to think all of this gorgeous glass was destroyed but, eh, such is the way of these things. Noticing lots of neat little symbols along the sides.

Especially interesting is that the 3 goddesses and then the 6 goddess murals got their own window separate from the wall with the main one.

The last picture is a real beauty. Full body, not so high on detail but its a nice picture for whatever shitty camera these guys were using.

Attached: multimural Royal Dutch Shell.jpg (640x480 789.06 KB, 69.9K)

A few close ups of the full body mural. I wish whoever this was had taken the time for a full picture sweep. Maybe they did, but memory is failing me and this is all that I had saved if it wasnt all they shared.

I forget what the internet sleuths dug up about the tablet, but damn if this isnt some fine glass. What do you guys think?

I cant quite tell, but I think these last three pictures were close ups of some of the more interesting parts of the full body mural. Lots of very pretty imagery and good composition. Wonder what it all means?

Attached: 3 obelisk cities Dutch Royal Shell.jpg (640x480 1.19 MB, 90.86K)

Small note, someone in the thread had said that the three obelisks on the crown represented D.C., London, and the Vatican, which are the three capitals with prominent Obelisks near their hearts.

Not much else of the speculation really stuck with me. Anyway! More pictures in a hot minute!

A few notes of importance before I post the next batch! Pay attention to the lower right badge on the third picture, a cute little EU flag stowwed away in what I think is the dutch flag? Nice touch guys, bravo.

On some more recollection I think these pictures might have been posted almost 8 years ago now back on halfchan Zig Forums. I remember OP had mentioned there had been brief protests by some mask-fags out front, evidenced by the abandoned signs in pic 1.

I think I have only shared this collection once since that thread all those years ago, so its nice to go down memory lane and relive this a bit.

I forget if the van in picture 3 belonged to OP or not. According to him this was a popular squating location so maybe not? I tried to leave myself some clues in picture names it seems.

Okay, now I post the extra tasty pics, maybe only one or two posts worth left.

Im double and triple checking my folder but it appears these are the last pictures. The first is a blurry picture of the other section of the full body mural. And then… Who here noticed the cheeky little dragon peeping around in the second set of pictures? Well a closer look reveals this dragon wears a name tag.

Incredibly subtle.

Oh! And another easter egg for secret hunters here in picture 4. Also part of the main murals side bars.

And revisiting the dragon theme, picture 5 is a last grab from the full body mural.

So guys, what do you make of this? Interesting art or corporate admission of occult history?

Cant wait to see what other people post!

Attached: Dense picture Industrial dragon Royal Dutch Shell.jpg (640x480 1.19 MB, 47.33K)

In the states, there is a huge market for old stained glass. This kind of stuff would have fetched a fucking fortune.

Anyway, when when you say OOP posted these images? This a first for me and I've been lurking for a while now. I remember some user doing a NK dump in 2015 and it wwas fucking beautiful there, never saved the pics though. Wish I had, they would have been useful during the US NK summit.

Also bump, I want to see what some anons have saved. my stuff was lost permanently due to hardware failure after new years last year. There was this that happened tho that has retreated from memory. WTCO.

Attached: 124124124.jpg (590x350, 30.24K)

Vintage NK pictures? Yea, that would have been amazing to have had on hand for the sumit memes.

As to your first question, these were dumped originally in either 2011 or 2012 on halfchan if memory serves. These pictures survived 3 dead hard drives, two lost USBs and the death of my previous motherboard.

I really never collected anything special except for these, and I am so glad I kept them close to my heart.

Are those pictures from that massive tower in Pyong?

Where do I start? Could be tempted..

And I mean raw, un-soldered.

me looking at these stained glasses.
was that some vampire headquarters?

Good work OP, memory hole threads are great for board culture and help anons put together facts they may have forgotten.

On the subject of Shell, wasn't there an user that was connected to the company who was being flown into the middle east somewhere, and had info to drop? Whatever happened to that guy? Hopefully someone remembers this.

No, more recent. 09-12 stuff. NK looked truly beautiful, cleanliness of Japan but more modest and bit more quaint.

Yea, I tried, nothing could be salvaged. I was depressed for awhile about it. Even still, it stings a bit.

ANd no, that is World Trade Center One. It lit up like this one night. It can be looked up and you'll find some rich important kike died that same night. NYFD downplayed it all.

Antique fairs/festivals/stores. I've see 2ftx4ft pieces go for $300 dollars before. All depends on the era and quality tbh. But rich housewives with interior flair love this shit.

Post the links to what's already figured out, the shell motif itself is a traditional sign relating to the pilgrim, the glass in the pictures is Masonic/kabbalistic allegory.

Attached: guide30a.gif (650x750, 240.11K)

I remember this thread
thanks for the blast from the past op
we used to have quite a few urban exploration threads
it was a simpler time

That WTC thing actually rings some bells. I think I saw the thread but never bothered to read it. Spooky.

Again, this is all ancient memory, but I was pretty sure lots of folks honed in on the goddess murals right away, something about how Shell was a conglomeration of a precurser company called Seven Sisters.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Sisters_(oil_companies)

Following up on that, a few people thought that the company had some esoteric Nazi connections, but no one came up with any links better than this one.

royaldutchshellplc.com/2010/11/06/royal-dutch-shell-nazi-secrets-2/

I have one more link, but looking it over it appears to be a very old tourism website that actually had pictures of the goddess mural for whatever reason, but left out information about the massive heron/gull/bird mural with all the blood harvest and jew/nazi symbolism.

Ultimately Im going to leave that link out because Im pretty sure the moment I post it the link is going to die permanently.

Fuck it, you guys are worth it.

Keep the thread bumped while I am asleep with lots of good stuff okay?

studiokoning.nl/Foto_Amsterdam_4/Voormalig_Shell_terrein.html

Cool, the scallop shell relates to St James and the Santiago pilgrim route, there could be connection in the design to our lady of the pillar, which would also connect to Masonic/Kabbalistic understandings of such, instead of pilgrim stations along the way i suppose gas stations.

I like the colours used for the maidens, the primary and secondary, reminds me of when you see oil and a puddle all the iridescent colours seperate, does the central upper one hold an apple?

Attached: Virgen_del_Pilar_sin_manto.JPG (3264x2448, 2.15M)

archive.fo/lZCfA
Archived

Pics from tourism website
Caption under first photo
Caption under third photo

These photos were uploaded somewhere between 2009 and 2016. The photographer is credited, so he may still have more photos.

Attached: Shell_11092011_1866.jpg (737x490 22.18 KB, 49.69K)

The name of the place seems to be
The photos on the tourism site seem to have been taken on 11-09-2011. Interesting date

Can any dutchanon contact the photographer?

As far as the Pentagon goes that relates to Venus, and indeed Venus was considered to emerge from a scallop.

The earliest recorded basis for that is the Goddess Nazi (Nanse) emerging from the waters of the Persian gulf, some 5,000 years ago, the Pelican was her symbol, she was a Goddess of birds and fishes.

Seven Feminine spiritual archetypes are common to kabbalah and Freemasonry in terms of seven liberal arts etc, but of course they go way back and as the Pleiades were generally ruled by the Goddess relating to Venus,the constellation of the Goddess Nazi was Pisces represented by a fish and a dove/swallow, rather than two fishes, that was also understood as the astral sign of Inanna/Venus, thus there was a planetary and constellation correspondence.

It's reasonable then to take the Goddess Nazi of the Persian gulf as the motif of an oil company…

Attached: es56094dab.jpg (1249x800 63.3 KB, 324.33K)

It's too bad OP used a terrible title and photos. Should have titled it something like, "Shell Corp. Cult Exposed" and put the stained glass up front.

all masons and their lodges should be targeted and wiped out

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gedenkramen_van_de_Bataafsche_Petroleum_Maatschappij_in_Amsterdam

It's not a "scallop", it's a Pectin. This is what the company calls its own logo.
The social club for Shell employees is called "The Pectin Club".
t. ex euro oil fag

Pelicans were thought to cut their breast open to feed their hatchlings in medieval times. Self sacrifice. This became an alchemic symbol for a step in the process of making the philosopher's gold.

Attached: img4995.jpg (370x356, 45.06K)

And a Pecten Nigromagnus is a big nigger…

etcsl.orinst.ox.ac.uk/section4/tr4143.htm

I'm telling you that no one at Shell calls it a "scallop", whether the term is biologically correct or not.
The logo is THE PECTEN, a proper noun.
You will never find any conversations or documents from inside shell or between Shell cultists by searching the word "scallop".
This is about inside names and terms, not fucking biology.

I didn't say you were wrong, the Pecten, Latin for Comb, traditional accessory of Venus along with mirror.

Attached: 137acc7e887b462ba2a29b87c2d752ec.jpg (342x500, 27.71K)

Dutch fag here:

Wiki page in Dutch about the location.

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Groot_Laboratorium

The wiki page says the pentagram symbol is to remember the people who died during the second world war.

Article about the artist.

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Max_Nauta

The article mentioned clearly he was influenced by esoteric christianity and freemasonry.

So the Eye would be a Lutheran influence and the Pentagram from Freemasonry.

the eye of lucifer/horus is way older than that and the pentagram aka the outline of the goat of mendes is the "scapegoat" that had all the sins put on it.

it all stems from lucifer nd the synagogue of satan

The eye is a traditional Lutheran motive to describe God, it no doubts goes back to Germanic Polytheism as a way to depict the one-eyed Odin.

The Pentagram goes back to the cult of Pythagoras, but was also used in the near east.

There is no reason why an eye motive would not be fairly universal, since it's and eye motive.

This was better article;

You seem unaware that Re had two eyes, one was the eye of Horus, Mercury, and the other the eye of Hathor, Venus, a particularly fiery and vengeful eye.

The two planets of inferior orbit were always seen relatively close to the Sun, emerging and re-emerging into its light, hence the eyes of Re.

YES! I remember that! It was supposed to be massive but I don't think he ever got to reveal it fully. I just wish I could remember what it was about.

Here’s some Zig Forums tier shit from inside a refinery, still in use from when we were trading with Nazi Germany

Attached: 559F1520-2CB9-4778-8FD3-F7D5C51BB7D8.jpeg (1280x960, 387K)

It's a Shell company. Quite literally. How deep it goes from there, I don't know, just wanted to throw in a Captain Obvious.

Oil was considered 'blood of the Earth' in the occult or they're producing the secret sauce of missiles of transmutation made from blood alchemy by distilling the life force of children. :^)
There seems to be a mixing of symbols, phoenix being reborn after a major conflict probably WW2, the swastika looks like a hamfisted addition though.
The Blazing star within the 8 pointed star with those colors represents alchemy; which alchemy is consider guided by the Demiurge, which is contained within the alchemy circle and it's radiating.
Notice that the wings of the two pelicans make the Freemason compass and square.

The claw looks like a G.

This one is arranged like the Kabbalah and pyramid S&C into the pattern, impressive. 9 out of 11
Hermetics, red(alchemy), white(theurgy) and blue(astrology) priestesses represents the three schools, the white one is holding what seems to be a rose head or a philosopher stone as a gift from God. Below them are the profane normies/base elements being boiled like they're in a distillery, the fire not just being hell but also Inner Fire perhaps, the Spirit is commonly represented as fire as it was mentioned so in the book of Meditations as the Inner Fire, which a lot of scientists try to commune with for inspiration.
Sun/Moon
Peace/war
Fire/Ice
Life/death
Interesting how they made the right hand path all the mean stuff.

That is Mother Earth, the Spirit or in Gnostic Christianity– Sophia, spirit of God. The diamond represents the platonic element of air in 2d, there's a lot of occult texts about wind/breath carrying spirits. This why she's inside of a diamond which represents the cross as well as the element of air– being spirit.
The Goddess is surrounded by shell companies and subsidiaries, that exist only on paper and she is holding up the alchemy laboratory as the true master.
_____

This research laboratory uses alchemy and might have been involved in the research of the rocks of transmutation or had a really important part post-war, perhaps they're Knights Templar which love roses, The Spirit, fiance, Latin, Christianity and alchemy. However, if it was made by the Rosicrucian Freemasons it's the same people that made the Georgia Guide stones and wrote the book 'The Arcane Schools'– very popular book in the Thule Society.
tl;dr This is a Freemason alchemy laboratory involved in some crazy shit.

It goes very deep and was always associated with the love Goddess, the Santiago pilfrimage ended on a supposed worlds end beach, were the shells were collected, but the Mesopotamian Persian gulf mythos was concerned with beginnings and emergence.

The Goddess Nazi emerged from the waters of such but she became a pilgrim herself when she had to hit the road after the Elamites destroyed her city of Nina, she relocated to Nineveh.

gatesofnineveh.wordpress.com/2012/05/10/more-inventions-of-the-ancient-near-east/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camino_de_Santiago

Attached: ur-cockleshell.jpg (300x272, 17.49K)

No, it isn't. It is the eye of Lucifer. The Rothschilds own a significant share of Royal Dutch Shell, and they've never been Christians. They are Luciferians. Hence, the recurrent symbolism in everything associated with them.

She is within the Pegasus square the Field constellation in Mesopotamia, representing land/creation/paradise emerging from the Apsu waters, within which the tree of Life was planted, and naturally as a field contains all elements and the basis of alchemy.

Attached: 13587302444_4fb75e103f_b.jpg (683x1024, 576.41K)

I appreciate this, you're doing it right. Don't forget that the success of Chingis was at least half due to his intelligence network, which allowed him to strike with perfect timing at exact places and exploit fracture points. We are everywhere and nowhere

Attached: 12dca84e9779c0605ec12c485d31ef76e28e7f85efcf9adaadff03240ddc2581.jpg (311x301 97.73 KB, 35.99K)

Its nice that people are talking about the glass murals but, I kind of made this thread to share other lost Zig Forums content. Lets not spend forever on just the one thing okay? At the end of the day we can all just agree most companies are run by sick fucks, and some of those sick fucks made these pretty looking stained glass windows and thats pretty much all of value to be had.

Well I looked through my various folders and I found this little guy. Maybe syria general would be interested in this little vintage boi

Attached: We have freinds in many places. They tried to warn us, we didnt listen.png (1425x4393, 2.83M)

Probably because a woman's vulva looks like a clam shell when shaved.

why am i the only one posting content?

… fuck me, i just looked at the front page, its all kike media being reposted ad naseum. what the fuck happened to us?

Attached: workersrightsabuse.png (635x899, 1.02M)

That certainly penetrates the mystery,

Attached: a503a428231c3a0a485c49f559c2b1fe.jpg (1000x1000, 165.45K)

All pic files are corrupted

The Pelican goes back to an old, but erroneous legend. Supposedly, mother pelicans would pierce their breast to feed their young. This symbol is commonly seen in Catholic churches as an allegory for Christ and the Eucharist.

https: // *www.catholiceducation.org/en/culture/catholic-contributions/the-symbolism-of-the-pelican.html*

Who are the SEA?

Syrian Electronic Army, basically their meme unit as far as I can tell. No clue if they exist in any capacity anymore. Considering that picture is 5 years old and I have not heard of them since, I would assume not.

Oh man, who else remember this shit? NASA did a meeting or screening for various generals and shit. Among the slides was a section on future warfare. Most of this I bet you could find with some google-fu, but I think this might be the only one I saved.

Second one is a random day that the shill robot just happened to break down completely. More funny than anything. Perhaps you will rethink the next time you see someone cross posting a thread from halfchan though. In all likelyhood they are not cross posting. They are a bot.

Attached: COINTELPRO FUCK THE SHILLBOT.jpg (1275x825 807.17 KB, 377.97K)

Is there anything left to save? Is this place nothing but ashes? The entire front page is low effort half assed kike media reposts with stock images. How did it get this bad? Where the fuck are the mods?

This one is from when obama care was going through its first or second cycle. Special guidelines and stipulations allowing for special medical care of jews for their severely polluted incestuous genepool.

Attached: ashkenazi jews.jpg (1632x2224, 1.38M)

That is a fortune in glass. A barely remarkable Antique Enamel Shell advertising sign can fetch well into the thousands at a local auction any day of the week. These panels considering the subject matter would be impossible to value, but I very much doubt that if this building was professional demolished that they would have not have been at the very least removed by the men who did the job. I’m surprised they weren’t stolen beforehand frankly.

Awesome blurry pic. Illegible pics are my fetish because literacy is White Supremacy.

Neither of those pictures are blurry, put your glasses on retard.

Second one isn't high res enough to see the shill post's text.

Yea that one didnt survive the trip from then to now. Oh well.

This is probably going to be my last post. Not anything special. Just a picture of 17th century mines.

Really wish more people had posted in this thread with content of their own but oh well.

Attached: wtf is this.jpg (2651x1710, 1.07M)

Fuck off leddit.

I remember both threads.
That fly around guy lead went to a dead end.

They were prominent in the early war, fellow anons and myself used to help them on liveleak and other points in the normalfag distribution. This is when the entire media and most normalfags were 'bashar is bad, FSA(ISISrael mercs) are good'.

Similar to a few things we may recognize

Could it be a depiction of beings from other dimensions stepping onto our material plane?

Attached: fractals.gif (700x700 16.96 KB, 217.41K)

Could also be the line between Earth and Venus drawing a pattern as they rotate the sun.

Attached: earth venus lotus pattern.png (643x698, 348.65K)

anyone else remember the story of that shell employee that wanted to release some serious information and went to the (insert arab country here) government for protection?

He was posting from some underground bunker somewhere. He posted some gps coordinates that were right in the middle of what looked like an artificial lake that may have been related to some bank.

Did anything ever come of it?

turned into a global board, basically the same bullshit as halfchan now. Sorry I don't have anything to add to the thread user, all of my stuff is gone. A question for any user reading this, there was a book put out by some kike, and the whole book was bragging about how mossad infiltrated islamic groups and radicalized them, anyone have it?

ok you now have my interest. Please post more of this stuff.

bump

Try reading the OP of the stickied thread.

Yes, some dutch guy now in iran supposedly. RIP

I knew i didn't made this for nothing back then.

Attached: 1469559708878.jpg (1419x1500, 329.81K)

Holy fuck. Checked and a bump for this. Did that Dutch user ever check back in? Anybody know what became of him? And who were the 3 journalists for reference purposes?

As far as I can remember it's Israel buying ISIS oil through Turkish ports.

Reminder that urban exploring ain't dead and most definitely is not criminal (as long as you don't do criminal shit), though if you do happen to get into danger territory a bit of a good disguise always helps. Nothing too flashy, though, the more generic and unassuming but away from your real looks the better. Here's a guide I found on it, hopefully it's alright. polite sage for mostly off-topic.

Like the last one, but much more complicated 3d instead of 2d…you need to imagine all of this in infinite directions in infinite motion. The your straight line path becomes possible based on how they are all interlocking at any specific moment. So below, we know that a trajectory of a straight line path can be carved out of a Phi system by 'riding primes' and more of the primes occur in certain sets and groups of quadratic equations. Thus your 'trajectory' looks as though it is sudden stops and starts (see all 'ufo craft' which move in this manner…right angle hard trajectories moving from one point in the trajectory to the next prime 5' or 50 million ft away…'space' is immaterial when you are moving in the geometry of the construct. All you have to do is define the trajectory that you wish to follow because all space is full (dragon curves)…in other words all space is ocupado…there is no 'space' in space. picts for rough illustration purposes…of course a complete FAIL in complexity.
;) saving that gif…very nice.

Attached: 78796b566240b047a76c458b5f65a6c5.gif (1100x777 298.13 KB, 1.37M)

Attached: ULam_Spiral quad nodes of exspansive movement.jpg (553x553 278.69 KB, 83.23K)

I am very thankful you took the time to bump this thread, just having people talk about the Iran+Shell Oil thing is better than I thought, but could you not post a bunch of gigantic pictures about nothing? Fractals are cool and all but this thread is for lost board culture and forgotten content.

On the same note, Id ask the same of everyone posting /crypto/ stuff. Its not really necessary to post a bunch of big distracting pictures, especially when they barely have anything to do what you are talking about. Clam poster who brought up the Nazee connection kind of gets a pass, since his pictures are actually related to his post, but these random 'psychadelic' and /x/ tier pictures dont really add anything of value to your posts, just makes them bigger and more obnoxious.

Hope you understand, and dont spam in the future.

Anyone remember the name of the Jew who died the day of the weird WTC One smoke?

you could always filter me…I won't cry

I try to only filter bots and shills.
Really I would rather you just become a better poster rather than go away. I have no Idea what the hell your other posts were about, but I was glad you made them. It bumps my thread, it gets other people talking, even if I dont know what they are talking about either.

With a really hard to record history like that of image boards its important to have posters like you and me. Its healthy, and its good for the oral tradition.

There isn't anything more lost than ascension/resurrection…but I see what you are saying…one more set. I think I saw him in another thread, so I was just pinging him to see if this is where he is going…this isn't really about fractals…they simply didn't have the complex imagery that we have now to express themselves with stained glass…but I yield after this. To me the links are irrefutable.

Attached: samantabhadri (1)

you seem unaware the ancients called fallen angels "the watchers" and that God gave original dominion over earth to satan before he was kicked out of heaven.. he watches this earth and all we do,

Reminder not to fall into religious D&C, that's for threads actually relating to religions.

I have the completion

Attached: 4c0eb227927d86bc99694fde1c8460a40c8d190f7301700906d8e94257933bdd.jpg.png (1419x1250, 521.73K)

what an absolutely beautiful stain glass piece must be worth a literal fortune but why would they have such a thing in a shell chemical plant? just joking clearly some kind of illuminated rituals went on there

yeah sure buddy, cuz jews want masons dead

Do you remember space elevator threads? bots/shills/newfags shit all over his threads here. He's gone now. This place hasn't been Zig Forums for a long time. History is even being rewritten here about board culture.

So let's post a few remnants from an older and truer age.

Attached: marxist_wikipedia.png (990x1278 113.45 KB, 585.47K)

Cont.

Attached: crowley_batman_gaga.png (1148x401 5.37 MB, 240.16K)

What can we do? Where can we go? Is it time to rally in the street?

Attached: what can men do.jpg (279x181, 10.15K)

that looks like water vapor coming off an industrial air conditioner as the water evaporating from the hotter side condenses below the dew point outside

The golden days of the internet are over. There always will be bunkers out there though, hidden in an ocean of shit. Small ones, not very potent. Like monasteries, just keeping the flame quietly alive.

Internet as a medium became too ingrained in our daily lives. We're bored by it. We've exhausted it's possibilities, so now the only way forward is to preserve that which you learned and move on in real life, spreading your knowledge further into the community around you.

Take your cross and try to bear it. People will see and follow.

Cont.

Attached: pathocracy_and_stockholm_syndrome.jpg (1691x3026 87.12 KB, 603.88K)

trips don't lie.

It's time to face it, the internet sucks now to the point where shock value has lost its meaning.

Cont.

Btw, I strongly recommend reading the information provided in the third and fourth pic attached in this post. Truly forgotten gems.

Attached: you_have_been_given.jpg (1649x1474 33.9 KB, 251.68K)

Some of the families involved in Sandy Hoax had won the lottery multiple times, with one guy winning it 11 fucking times. Ten years earlier, there was a shooting in the same lottery office that led to changes in state gun laws. AFAIK no one has ever seriously looked into this in any of the Sandy Hook threads posted here or 4chan. I'm posting the few infographics I have about it, but we are way overdue for a dig thread on the topic.

Attached: connecticut lottery.jpg (1084x611 903.46 KB, 700.56K)

A couple more

Attached: sandy hook quinlan.jpg (447x732 1.26 MB, 18.41K)

Wat de neuk OP? Dat is wel interessant.