Anti-German Sentiments

I noticed there is a whole lot of anti-German sentiment being propagated on sites like halfchan Zig Forums and the popular Jew-controlled site Daily Stormer.
Is it because of a JIDF overrepresentation on those sites?
I think we need to do something about it, because anti-German sentiment is anti-White sentiment. Even for White Americans, the largest group of ancestral origin is German.

The question is: What can we do?
I think one thing we can do is counter such anti-German sentiments with better arguments.
Here are some counter-arguments to get started. Feel free to improve upon them.

We don't want you to defend us from anything. Withdraw your troops and weapons from our country. If anything, you should pay rent for having stationed them there for decades.

Can't deal with countries making deals? It's the most rational deal there is for both countries, both from an environmental and an economical standpoint.
Maybe you're just scared of good German-Russian relations?

Sigh… So you are against a free market now?

By law, migrants into the EU have to be dealt with in the first EU country they enter. Germany has no borders outside of the EU. It is other countries that broke the law by allowing migrants to travel through them unhindered.
If ruling law was applied, economic migrants would have no motivation to come to the EU, because their applications would be rejected.
The problem is not with Germany, it's law-breaking by almost all EU countries and their governments.

If you hate Germans so much, you do you dislike this if it's true?
If you don't hate Germans, why do you blame this on them? It's done against their collective will. They don't control what is being done to them by their ruling elites.
Interestingly, it's even worse in other countries like Sweden and England, even though these countries are not officialy under occupation

Genocidal sentiment. So you would wipe out some of the greatest people to ever have existed? Why? Because Germans are the best at seeing through Jewish lies?

Exclusively uttered by anti-white Jews. Often under an American or English flag.

Attached: Youth-Serves-the-Leader-All-10-Year-Olds-in-the-Hitler-Youth-Girl-Version.jpg (500x717, 279.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/60SPk
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1356047/Euro-federalists-financed-by-US-spy-chiefs.html
bbc.co.uk/caribbean/news/story/2008/06/080620_windrush2.shtml
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_immigration_statistics
breitbart.com/london/2018/07/01/bulgarian-prime-minister-close-europes-borders-imprison-illegals-deport-africa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Its impossible to get rid of anti-german sentiments for non-germans. They want their own heroes, not constant jerk off on someone else country.
That's why we need white nationalism but with no borders between white countries.

Germans need to drop the victim complex, the american troops in Germany are mostly non-combat troops with next to no experiences and low amount of weapons, yet germans are acting like they are the Syrian occupying force.

The idea that Germany to increases military spending isn't bad also, even german nationalists want that.

The German-Russia corridor shows a weakness to Germany since it depends on Russia, Germany should be energy indepedence.

Fuckin Germany
Every time!

Germany: "Poor Germany! We just want what others have. Give us some leeway, ya?"
World: "Sure"
Germany: "We are the greatest people! We will show the world German excellence through military ambition!"

It is on the regular media as well. Germany is blamed for everything.

The USA created the EU.

Euro-federalists financed by US spy chiefs
DECLASSIFIED American government documents show that the US intelligence community ran a campaign in the Fifties and Sixties to build momentum for a united Europe. It funded and directed the European federalist movement.

One memorandum, dated July 26, 1950, gives instructions for a campaign to promote a fully fledged European parliament. It is signed by Gen William J Donovan, head of the American wartime Office of Strategic Services, precursor of the CIA.

They include files released by the US National Archives. Washington's main tool for shaping the European agenda was the American Committee for a United Europe, created in 1948. The chairman was Donovan, ostensibly a private lawyer by then.

The leaders of the European Movement - Retinger, the visionary Robert Schuman and the former Belgian prime minister Paul-Henri Spaak - were all treated as hired hands by their American sponsors. The US role was handled as a covert operation. ACUE's funding came from the Ford and Rockefeller foundations as well as business groups with close ties to the US government.

The State Department also played a role. A memo from the European section, dated June 11, 1965, advises the vice-president of the European Economic Community, Robert Marjolin, to pursue monetary union by stealth.

It recommends suppressing debate until the point at which "adoption of such proposals would become virtually inescapable".
archive.fo/60SPk
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/1356047/Euro-federalists-financed-by-US-spy-chiefs.html

All journalist know this.
If they write article in contrary to it, they do it to push an agenda and to screen the responisble (((ones))).

Fuck Germany and Germans.

Combination of the magapedes and the eternal Anglo

Because the Fuhrer lost. Right, wrong, good, and bad? None of it matters. All that matters is who wins and survives. History is written by the victor and unfortunately Germans are vilified for losing both world wars.

Attached: 59f891d41800003400d5a48c.jpeg (630x875, 73.33K)

This is probably the same faggot who made the "defenders of Britain" thread yesterday, where he went (98) defending Churchill and calling germans nonwhite.

So true brb converting to Judaism

I never said that kike. I'm just saying anti-German sentiment is due to Germany losing both world wars.

Pay debts kraut.

Attached: 1462758165204.jpg (568x595, 67.3K)

SHILL THREAD
TOTES NOT CUCKCHAN GUYZ

It's retarded brits who blame Germany for their capital being filled with pakis despite the fact that is Britain's own fault for allowing the colonies to colonize them.

Pathetic…

Attached: 28cd9031ced59459fea0bec043d1e22ac0629cbc46cff1c2d97996c4d3ce45a1.jpg (900x880, 250.75K)

Hitler wasn’t Germany. Germany is the people who stand for their people and will not submit to the pressure of those who try to destroy it.

Attached: D930880F-6D02-47B1-BC52-1CD97971B4D4.jpeg (533x770, 122.21K)

Jews and Anglos already out on damage control.

I fucking hate anti-German pundits

Anglos are germanic you fucking retard. (((You))) probably knew that though.

SS Empire Windrush

It was a Nazi plot all along:
bbc.co.uk/caribbean/news/story/2008/06/080620_windrush2.shtml

Why do bongs act like jews?

I like Germans.
Though if you want the German people to have a future then you should not support the EU.
The EU is literally a vehicle for White as well as White-ethnic genocide.

Furthermore, there are a LOT of shills who shit up boards like Zig Forums with, among other things, D&C between White groups. There are also a lot of anti-White trolls.

No.

Gas yourself.
Was Napoleon German?
Was Cecil Rhodes German?
Was Stalin German?
No, they were not.

This.

True. But do the Anglos recognize this fact?
Often, they do not.
They should.

Anglos are more Celtic than Germanic. More importantly, they are the most anti-German race after Jews. When they don't try to genocide Germans out of their own volition, they try doing so being led by Jewish powers, without even realizing. Perfidious Albion needs to be bred out of this world for the German people to be able to live in peace. Luckily, they are on the right path.

Want to know how I know that you are a jew?

Fuck Shitain and Shitish. Why do Shitish think Germany is the cause of their problems when in their own country their supposed "far right" polls at 4% despite rape gangs, BBC propaganda, arrests for wrongthink and a daily barrage of other cuckery. Meanwhile Sweden Democrats are almost the biggest party and AfD are the second biggest party now. Looks like Shitain will be on the wrong side for the third time now. Not even Amerikike will join them. Guess you'll have to be Europe's shitskin containment island then.

Who the fuck cares about cuckchan thinks and more importantly, why should we? Every user worth their weight in salt was gone from that site permanently by October 1st 2014 at the very latest. Anyone who left sometime after that, not including timezones and forgetfulness, are rapefugees that deserve to be mercilessly mocked until the end of time. The sole contributing factor as to why cuck/pol/ got so bad is because they never gave the leftshits a containment chamber and allowed them to run wild on the board. Hence anyone who comes here from there usually has some subconscious liberal or even Judaic mindsets without even realizing it.

If you're that worried about cuckchan then I recommend you go the fuck back there and stay there, unless they still have the KC-rangeban in effect in which case, tough shit.

This is true. Which is why your constant Anti-English and Anti-Polish stance outside of this OP is so bizarre to say the least. Because you're in a constant state of blowing holes in your own ship and repairing those that your crewmen start. Either you stop blowing holes or you sink the damn ship already.

False information. Second largest by a difference of over 100,000 people. Germany holds 1.3% at 563,000, United Kingdom holds 1.6% at 670,000.

Nothing. What cuckchan and jewish hugboxes outside of infinite get up to are none of our business. Our best hope is that they one day fall on their own accord, then we shoot the stragglers. Much like what we did to FPH hating fat cunts is a good thing though, only problem was they belonged on Voat, not here or what /v/ did to NeoFAG.

Aside from the lingering smell of Marxism in the air, Zig Forums is a thoroughly pro-Russia board. They treat fags the way they're meant to be treated, and Putin proved to be a genuinely good leader during the first half of his tenure anyway, with GDP growing by 7% in 8 years, refused to kowtow to the EUSSR and has a good sense of humor, messing around with a bear or putting Merkel on edge with his dog for example.

No, we're just against a Jewish Empire ruling the world. And it's a matter of fact that the EU is a Jewish Empire ran by jews for the benefit of themselves, sucking the lifeblood from all its host nations like a parasite.
Also please refrain from typing out vocalizations such as "sigh" or "um" in the future, at best it makes you look hopelessly autistic and at the worst makes you look like you belong somewhere much further down on the internet food chain such as Reddit or even Tumblr.

Attached: eu.jpeg (640x620 153.79 KB, 166.62K)

I have no Earthly idea as to why you're still here. I know full well who you are, and had you not rallied for the 8ch archive to be shut down last Summer then so would everyone else on this imageboard. Even now in this very catalog I can name 2 threads that you started or at the very least, contributed to:

I enjoyed you a lot more when you went around Zig Forums and regularly pretended to be people of various European stock, all the while you shilled your fanfiction and pushed veganism on a continent whose cuisine was built on meat. This present display of mental gymnastics is just saddening.

Yes, it's me. The same user that's been following you across this board, /tv/ and /v/ since 2015. What are you gonna do about it, ban me for chronic shitposting again? Oh wait you can't, because you and your cronies got demodded.

I unironically want every last anglo killed together with the jews.

The anglo is merely the slave of the jew and forever will be, they were the slaves of the romans, they were the slaves of the vikings and since then they have been the slaves of the jews and their daughters the sex-slaves of sand-niggers.

The Anglo is as mixed as the jew and in his senseless nature will blindly try to subjugate the world for his jewish master.

These island monkeys are the only reason the jew even came to this much power.

Anti German sentiments by actual whites are self destructive to whoever is expressing them.
I am German and I don't want the world to be German but I want the world to learn from Germany.
But I also really have no huge drive to school the whole goddamn planet on every intricacy.

I don't really care that much anymore. Those who don't learn from Germany and the greatness it did, represented, etc will just fuckign suffer.
Fat sardonic faces leering at us, at family ( genetic source of pretty much all people that matter, linguistic source of pretty much all languages that matter) while shooting themselves in the foot 24/7 will just have to deal with the effects of roasting Germany for a cheap "ironic" (or honest antagonistic) joke.

Yes
Basically all Northern Europeans are either Celts, Nords and Germans, and the Germans and Nords are almost the same thing, sure you can autistically divide the groups down into about 100 smaller ethnic/racial groupings, but for arguments sake, these three groups make up the majority of the pure white Europe. You could probably use the genetic argument somehow.

lolno. The Greeks to the jews in first, then the romans, then later the anglo and napoleon, then he kicked them out and they set up their power base in the uk. its not all bongistans fault, though they have, consistently, been the most disgusting anti-white white race on the planet since basically forever.

Great Britain (total) 677,751
Germany 706,704
Austria 63,648
Switzerland 43,106
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_immigration_statistics

The "Merkel is just like Hitler building her 4th Reich" stuff that some civ-nats like to post is especially strange.

1 Jul 2018
Bulgarian prime minister Boyko Borissov
“Let’s face it: Greece, Italy and Bulgaria let the migrants through, and they went to Germany,” he said bluntly.

“That’s how the countries of Western Europe were flooded with migrants, and that’s why they want to send some of them back.”

breitbart.com/london/2018/07/01/bulgarian-prime-minister-close-europes-borders-imprison-illegals-deport-africa/

How many "migrants" and "refugees" are there for legitimate reasons or legitimate asylum claims, vs. how many are 35-year old children who came for welfare and White women? Probably most of them will be deported by any country that breaks the Jews' stranglehold on their government.

OH LOOK ANOTHER (1) AND DONE OP

There is no "legitimate" reasons or "legitimate" claims that justify letting non-Whites into White countries.
NONE.
NOTHING justifies allowing the footsoldiers of White genocide into White countries.
NOTHING.

Other than that, I agree.

So I guess that kike Anglin is finally showing his true colors. Daily reminder that he said Whites should be "bred out" years ago before claiming to be pro-white and then banned anyone who talked about it.

And here they are. And no, they don't. Germany has the right to exist, and Germans have the right to run their own country, just like everybody else.

You are probably one of the worthless inferiors.

Attached: Anglo scum paying more for ww2.png (630x630 306.9 KB, 70.49K)

germans rise

Not sure what those numbers are supposed to refer to. There are almost 200 million non-Hispanic Whites in the US. There are a lot more than 700,000 German descendants.

The 1980 census (old, I know) asked for specific country of ancestral origin and the results showed that among non-hispanic Whites most claimed (important to note as it was self reported) their ancestry to be from one of nine countries (with many others in the under two million range, most far under) (also I've merged nordics into one group).
(also note, that in the census "Spanish" was not counted as "European" to help avoid spic contamination of the data)
These nine were as follows:
49.6 million "English"
49.2 million "German"
40.1 million "Irish"
(The "big three")
12.9 million "French"
12.2 million "Italian"
10.0 million "Scottish"
09.8 million "Norwegian" plus "Swedish" plus "Danish" plus "scandinavian"
08.2 million "Polish"
06.3 million "Dutch"

Some respondents posted more than one ancestry and are thus counted more than once. This inflates the numbers somewhat, but this data gives a rough indication of the ancestral origins of White Americans.
Furthermore, I would point out that while many non-hispanic Whites in the USA are a mixture of WHITE ethnic groups, the VAST MAJORITY have NO non-White ancestry.
Shills will nonetheless post le56% face and whatnot.

Really?
How so?

Anglin is pushing Castizo nationalism and racemixing. He is an antiwhite shill

Link please.
I browse DS and I have never seen him promoting miscegenation. Just bombastic, over the top but still funny anti-kikeism.

Very first post in this thread has a nice screencap.

There is also some nice caps in that thread from his new buddy Douglass "Rickey Vaughn" Mackey.

Or in other words, Jew sentiments.

Interesting. Honestly I'm not surprised.
The guy's a nut.

>win the Seven Years War after being basically abandoned to her own luck by their "ally" (((the Eternal Anglo)))

>>>/v/15163735

Wtf is this dudes problem? I have seen him shill against Germans, Poles, Anglos, White Americans, Russians and more. Is he just a kike, or is he just obsessed with BTFOing the ebil racists?

but that is how britain was founded
i saw a documentary on the BBC

WE WUZ ANGLOS MY BROTHA

Yep. It's kike-run signals intelligence agencies trying to break consensus. (((They))) fear people knowing about how Natsoc Germany truly was.

I think all these anti-german sentiments comes from many Germanic users essentially going "we wuz" at every opportunity, painting themselves as the European ideal, and some people have gotten essentially fed up. That said, not all Germanic users are like that, but some clearly have said or done some things that hurt the image of their people.

The enemy has been and always will be universalism.

Islam.
Christianity.
Communism.
Civic Nationalism.
Judeo-Marxism.

All fruit of the same poison tree.

Some of the people that have eaten the fruit can be saved, others' can't.

Attached: 5a1a1d592f016.jpeg (1242x1219, 263.44K)

You have no clue about prussia history fo you? Fredrick the great lived and died before Napoleon

You know what I hate about Germans? They can't handle a little banter and post threads crying about how people say mean things about them.

There's an ukrainian LARPer who thinks he speaks for all germans.

Actual germans do not give a shit.

Too bad you and your ilk would fail miserably if you tried to, just like every other time you've tried.

Trying to foment more brother-wars, eh Rabbi?
How is it working?

Typical Anglo, he cries in pain when he receives some banter in response.

Then it is “Mummy, Mummy the German meanies say nasty things about me”, it‘s “Germans don’t understand banter”.

Why are you "bantering" in these trying times?
What's the point?

White Americans are, on average, subhuman. You will never convince them to drop their patriotarded flag waving jingoism because it's literally all they have. Without their flag and constitution, they are nothing, because the USA is not a real nation.

If the German state disappeared, Germans would still exist. But if the American state disappeared, then "Americans" would disappear with it. That is the difference between a real nation and a judeo-liberal construct like America.

you got btfo from /v/ and came back here,huh?

I only post on Zig Forums. Everything in my post is truth. You cannot deny that the essential component of American identity is the state. There is really nothing else to it. Without the state, American "identity" would cease to exist. This is a fact.

The German identity was created by the state. They had regional identities like Bavarian, Swabian etc. before unification.