Statue of Floridian Confederate General Being Removed From Statuary Hall

orlandosentinel.com/news/lake/os-confederate-statue-lake-county-20180628-story.html#

Attached: 576.jpg (799x449, 59.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

events.eventact.com/ProgramView2/Agenda/Lecture?id=142437&code=2480022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who cares, everyone is a faggot cuck these days with no balls, I'm not raging for this gay shit anymore because clearly no one else even cares that our country is dying so why the fuck should I

At least we'll know where it is when it's time to put it back.

It doesn't hurt to document cultural genocide, even if there's little that can be done to stop it.

Okay then, fellow whites.

At the very least they aren't destroying it, but they should leave it in it's original place, since that's where it's meant to lie and where the people who wanted to honor him wanted it to be. Once the civil war comes we need to protect these statues, since I'm almost certain the niggers are going to be targeting monuments like these first since they are related to white people, who all niggers hate by their very nature due to the fact that they will never be as good as us.

One day all the statues of niggers are going to be melted down and recast as the heroes who helped take back our country from these apes.

Attached: 0d4b527379165e66b738548d2dd793cd.jpg (833x900, 152.96K)

Statues can be rebuilt. (((They))) can't.

Here's another example of the levels of mindfuckery. The Florida Senate changed its seal after the Dylann Poof psyop, to remove the Confederate flag. The idea was to incorporate the flags of all the nations that once flew over the Florida capitol, but now that history is gone, too.

Attached: ar129565463624468.gif (200x200, 25.68K)

The new seal.

I suspect they will have the flag itself redesigned next. That's always been on the victimization industry's list, because of the saltire, the X.

Attached: senate.jpeg (474x474, 56.98K)

Destroying the old to make way for the new.

ARENT YOU GLAD YOU HAVE SUCH QUALITY PEOPLE IN POSITIONS OF POWER, GOYIM?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1200x1200 97.45 KB, 1.01M)

Attached: mary-mcleod-bethune-9211266-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 152.65K)

>events.eventact.com/ProgramView2/Agenda/Lecture?id=142437&code=2480022

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1474x1223, 145.26K)

Both of these are sound arguments. At least we can document and share the decline though.
I don't think the point of threads like these is to rage anymore, it is simply to share the daily steps taken.

Attached: JIDF-enters-the-thread.webm (854x480, 4.76M)

There are no gods. Only science is king. We are now at a point in civilization where the weather, earthquakes etc are controlled and manipulated. For example, the tsunami and nuclear reactor destruction in Japan was a terrorist warning against the Japanese by the Zionists on account of the Japs serving to help Iran build their own nuclear reactors and enrich uranium for them.

The only solution is to kill all the parasites. Kill the 1% Jews. Kill the bullshit Queen and blow up Parliament, bulldoze it all. Kill the Saudi kings. Kill everyone at Bilderberg. Kill them all. If they don't take kidnapping to /ourside/ kindly, kill them.

Traitors, to ZOG. Loyal to their states.

You call us traitors like King George, as if you wore a crown.

Attached: 1449361230704.png (884x642, 1.06M)

Was Dylan Roof a plant?

You can barely see it.

The Flag of Florida is based on the Spanish Empire's flag, though. It has nothing to do with the Confederacy at all.

You say that as if the left cares about facts.

The CSA even if they won, would have eventually been (((subverted))) and became another ZOG as well. The Founders of it were spot on about what a future reconstituted United States would do, though.

The left on (((NPR))) might delve into those kinds of facts, but you're right, the majority will not.

They don't know that or give a shit, since some kid with bug eyes shot a bunch of niggers once, even though niggers do that to each other every single day. Besides slavery gave blacks a better life than the majority of whites who lived during that era, considering they got shelter, food, and water just for doing manual labor. The slaves even looked down on poor whites during that time.

If you ever looked at pictures of him, you can tell by his eyes that he isn't real, it was the work of the alphabet soup to get niggers to riot.

A lot of the leaders were cucks who were going to free the niggers anyway and give them all their rights, and many of them felt sympathy towards the niggers.

You're right, I don't think it would've taken much either, though at least now once their is an uprising, we know who to kill first, and how to identify them.

(((NPR))) would just say that Florida is full of "ebul nahtzees" who fly the flag of colonizers who tortured the natives, and try to further anti-white propaganda.

Attached: Hitler disco party.gif (278x285, 183.82K)

I meant (((who))).

First post kike post
gas yourself herschel

Actually there's a lot that can be done about it, "when the people fear the government there's tyranny, when the government fears the people, there's freedom."

When you put it that way I guess I support Confederate Nationalism

Nice try.

this is another kike trick. If you have financial interests in bronze you too would rub your hands in glee at the thought of removing statues of skinny white military men to replace them with portly civil rights leaders. Let's see who has the nastiest, sweatiest balls, the bronze jews or the concrete jews.

kikes probably own all the margarine too.

NOT RELEVANT (ENOUGH) TO THE WAR EFFORT!

F O C U S

Will she leave any room for the other statues? What tremendous girth

The guy was a lifelong educator and one of the great benefactors of the Smithsonian, Harvard, and numerous other universities. For those alone a single statue is allowable. As a veteran of two major wars on top of that- a single statue is warranted.