Trump: No trade deal with out hard Brexit

archive.is/te89z

Attached: hb.jpg (275x183, 14.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/6766531/trump-may-brexit-us-deal-off/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Should’ve said “no hard trade deal with the EU unless hard brexit.”

Pretty sad when the US Pres stands up more for the British people than anyone in the Queens government

Donald Trump - Prime Minister.

No kike-free first post I see…

as it would mean the US "would be dealing with the European Union" instead of with the UK.

I don't like Trump's constant focus on trade "deals" nor the willingness of his base to just keep soaking it up. It's very couched rhetoric designed to give the appearance of radical change, but only offering slight alterations as certain elements of the oligarchy find conditions no longer as beneficial as they once were. He does this with China all the time when he constantly whines about their not markets not being open enough – he's complaining about a lack of globalism or insufficient adherence to it by certain parties.

You mean he's playing the kikes' game better than they are? Sounds like a good thing.

No, you’re just illiterate. Fuck off.

No, that isn't what I mean at all. I mean he's fundamentally opposed to autarky.

Quick call him a kike and win the argument - there's still time!

Quick call him a kike and win the argument - there's still time!

Fuck off.

Quick call me a kike before I call you kike and win the argument - there's still time!

Trump is putting pressure on the UK to gtfo of EU for reals. And you don't like that? Well bully for you, maybe you're on the EU side after all.

I call you both kikes

No, I'm not commenting on that at all. I think that's an obfuscating issue. Trump has repeatedly said that he only wants to institute tariffs to coax foreign markets to drop their tariffs. That's what I am commenting on and the way his supporters fall for it and then obviously come here and push it.

"Pay me a qauter for every dollar I spend on your good Amerian devil".

Attached: th.jpg (196x186, 7.07K)

You're a kike.

Yeah, that's not what I'm saying at all. I'll go ahead and filter you.

Video here

thesun.co.uk/news/6766531/trump-may-brexit-us-deal-off/

He would be right about the globalism aspect if he is correct in stating: "he pushes tariffs to have them lower their tariffs." After all, that would mean that, instead of bringing jobs back to the U.S. for good, it's merely a temporary measure until we can pay China $0.05 as opposed to $0.10 per X object.

GTFO cancer
>>>/TRS/
>>>/TheDonald/
>>>/cuteboys/

goddamn i love trump for this shit. idk how much of it is for show and how much is real, but hot damn if it isn't nice to have a president fighting for US interests for the first time in most or all of our lifetimes

You realize you're replying to the same person, no?

so? were those identical posts?

Good thing you're too stupid to matter then.

I pray Everyday for a hard Brexit.

this

are you fucking retarded? he's also kicking out all of the 'scab' labor in the country. And, the 'oligarchs,' as you call them, are kvetching up a storm. you're also making the mistake of confusing rhetoric for strategy/consequences, which makes you so stupid that you shouldn't even be on this board.

not to worry, though, there are other boards for people just like you!
>>>/reddit/
>>>/cuteboys/

This kind of stuff is exactly what I'm talking about. Talking right past the issue I brought up. Autarky. Autarky. Autarky.

Are you then implying you dislike it because Trump should be focusing on the USA independently producing what it needs rather than relying on foreign production and then buying it from them? Just trying to clarify.

Yep, that's about the sum of it.
Funny guy though. Lotsa laughs.

Attached: 4cdcc6d3876f8ac9ebbd472d03d358340dcda5f719d147d3ac70b840048e7d4f.gif (480x270, 2.29M)

Yes. Trump is very carefully crafting his language to allow more active imaginations to think he wants to take this whole thing to a far different conclusion than he really does.

CRASHING THIS EU WITH NO SURVIVORS!!

We can sell more = more jobs you stupid fuck

This is basically what trump said. British tabloids went with the sensational headline. For once, what Trump said wasn't sensational at all. The point was, if there's no hard brexit, the UK will be part of the EU and the UK will be unable to negotiate a deal without the EU.

No.

Is the baby balloon up yet?

Attached: 0d0f89d4075e858499d39c7a13a8d9f94ad482e7c63dd351d361b6a813ad38d3.jpg (1024x833, 120.44K)

Keep trying to convince goys that making American goods cheaper for foreigners to buy and foreign goods more expensive is bad, snipdick

Attached: torfag20052018162315-1.jpg (482x433, 68.99K)

Just filter retards who can't or (((won't))) interpret properly.

HEY MAN! FUCK YOU MAN!

FUCK YOU MAN!

HEY!