On War

"War does not spring up quite suddenly, it does not spread to the full in a moment; each of the two opponents can, therefore, form an opinion of the other, in a great measure, from what he is and what he does, instead of judging of him according to what he, strictly speaking, should be or should do." - Carl Von Clausewitz, On War

"Thus it is that in war the victorious strategist only seeks battle after the victory has been won, whereas he who is destined to defeat first fights and afterwards looks for victory." - Sun Tzu, Art of War

How retarded were the niggers to assert their ethnic dominance via BLM riots? We are the only race to let them live among us to such a degree, and we gave them a seat at the decision-making table when we legitimately didn't have to. They revealed how easily they can be aroused to violence, sending a signal to all intelligent whites to prepare.

Note: I do not endorse violence.

Attached: blm0.jpg (1067x600, 55.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.textfiles.com/destruction/hitman.txt
youtube.com/watch?v=BNLq1Y_OFEQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

every man has his breaking point, however the spoils that come with decline of empire tend to move that point closer to his death.

You're saying we need to hurry up and get woke?

This has always been known. There's nothing non-whites are doing that's adding more to the fire at this point. The white man has been sticking his head in the sand for decades knowing everything on the race question as we do. They just lie about it. It almost got started in the 90's and people forget racial tensions were high back then, but again internet and everything just seemed to disappear.

The never-ending distractions have held things back along with apathy. That and the majority of white people have simply 'given up' accepting nihilistic, end-of-the-world, end of history, fatalism. Its hard to push the masses to the grave, which is essentially what we are asking.

I support all political violence on both sides. Whatever helps destabilize the ZOG run cities. Keep discussing Civil War so it can be meme'd into existence like a self fulfilling prophecy

Attached: 07.png (378x456 824.37 KB, 138.11K)

Paid mobs, however, do.

Nice digits.

I'm reading On Killing, by Dave Grossman, in which he talks about intraspecies "posturing". It's essentially a sort of war LARP/imitation of violence that opposing forces use to decide victory without actually killing each other. For example, in the American Civil War, the men marching towards each other would fire over the other men's heads, not killing them. Generals would remark about how drunk the soldiers would get off the blast of their rifle, but how utterly useless the soldiers were for killing. It struck a chord for me, because I know American whites will absolutely not be comfortable slaughtering niggers, but if only there were a way to posture the other side into submission?

Blame these faggots.

Attached: goes.jpg (242x208, 11.99K)

wise words, friend
cheers

Attached: 1495644819311.png (212x200, 17.06K)

I am sad to report that the only solution is to stir up racial divisions between blacks and mexicans.

We have not other option, and the fact billionaire whites made that devil's bargain with the kikes, to grant them so much power, makes it even sadder, because we should not be in this situation.

With no animosity toward the blacks or the mexicans either, we must turn them against each other for our own survival.

There is no other solution which presently presents itself. This move is necessary.

As you can see, this animus is growing:

Checked!

t makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge. War endures. As well ask men what they think of stone. War was always here. Before man was, war waited for him. The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner. That is the way it was and will be. That way and not some other way.

He turned to Brown, from whom he’d heard some whispered slur or demurrer. Ah Davy, he said. It’s your own trade we honor here. Why not rather take a small bow. Let each acknowledge each.

My trade?

Certainly.

What is my trade?

War. War is your trade. Is it not?

And it aint yours?

Mine too. Very much so.

What about all them notebooks and bones and stuff?

All other trades are contained in that of war.

Is that why war endures?

No. It endures because young men love it and old men love it in them. Those that fought, those that did not.

That’s your notion.

The judge smiled. Men are born for games. Nothing else. Every child knows that play is nobler than work. He knows too that the worth or merit of a game is not inherent in the game itself but rather in the value of that which is put at hazard. Games of chance require a wager to have meaning at all. Games of sport involve the skill and strength of the opponents and the humiliation of defeat and the pride of victory are in themselves sufficient stake because they inhere in the worth of the principals and define them. But trial of chance or trial of worth all games aspire to the condition of war for here that which is wagered swallows up game, player, all.

Suppose two men at cards with nothing to wager save their lives. Who has not heard such a tale? A turn of the card. The whole universe for such a player has labored clanking to this moment which will tell if he is to die at that man’s hand or that man at his. What more certain validation of a man’s worth could there be? This enhancement of the game to its ultimate state admits no argument concerning the notion of fate. The selection of one man over another is a preference absolute and irrevocable and it is a dull man indeed who could reckon so profound a decision without agency or significance either one. In such games as have for their stake the annihilation of the defeated the decisions are quite clear. This man holding this particular arrangement of cards in his hand is thereby removed from existence. This is the nature of war, whose stake is at once the game and the authority and the justification. Seen so, war is the truest form of divination. It is the testing of one’s will and the will of another within that larger will which because it binds them is therefore forced to select. War is the ultimate game because war is at last a forcing of the unity of existence. War is god. 
-Blood Meridian Cormac McCarthy

I agree that we should certainly divide them, the way they have divided us. All the while, we work tirelessly to create a more unified white race.

They knew that they could never defeat the white race, but quietly defeating one white individual at a time is doable.

I'm sad about it. Why do kikes do such vile things?

But because they did it, we have no choice, we must set the spics upon the blacks, the blacks upon the spics. The blacks and the spics are not innocent in all of this. They chose to lie with the kike. Therefore they must take the reward of the kike.

I support turning them against each other, as long as it is done in truth. If it is done through lies, God will not bless our efforts.

I believe that the White race was designed to bring truth, liberty and justice to the world through our loving authority. This innate power that we have could be easily abused.

excuse me…. have I interrupted a circle jerk?

blacks and spics hate each other already. blacks are afraid of them, spics are not. Compton, South Central LA…. the niggers were driven out by spics.

There's no need to lie. There is the need to fan the flames.

Teach me. I have only seen them in their respective clusters. Naturally, spics drain the welfare system, leaving less for niggers. Spics compete with blacks in the drug peddling. I see how spics are a danger for blacks but not how blacks threaten spics?

Most black-on-white violence is actually black-on-spic violence 8^)

Stopping White genocide, removing ZOG, and reestablishing White homelands for Whites only are not nihilistic, end-of-the-world, end of history, fatalism.
They are incredibly hopeful goals.
Sure it sucks when you recognize just how bad things really are, but it's extremely HOPEFUL when you recognize that THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE.
Things can be SO, SO MUCH better than they are.

Perhaps.
But the core of what we need is to thoroughly redpill more Whites.

NO.
No more "White man's burden"
White countries for White people and only White people.
SEPARATION.

Please forgive my small brain, but why can't we hold a just dominion over the world? I'm in favor of white lands for whites only because that's the only way to sustain our existence, but why shouldn't our existence increase quality of life in non-white lands?

Talk about how spics are superior gangbangers, drug peddlers, and fighters than niggers because of their white dna and more common traditional relationships compared to niggers. Niggers will lose their mind with their sense of inferiority and the beaners will hate niggers even more. Remind them of how Compton is now beanland.

FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

The world is with you, our arms and our legs move in synchronization with your purpose we will prevail we will march and we will rise to any task any challenge, no road is too narrow no mountain pass too high. Even as the cloying fumes of war burn our nostrils and leave us gagging our outstretched hand will clasp our gun and with it our will will be manifest! The enemy will be smote and will crumble into a screaming pile of ash and with our sacrifice a new age dawns, the light reawakens and reshines upon the occult dimmed vaults of the dark moonlight cults! We will rip rip rip out the traitors the weeds the faggots and the eternal jew from his high post as evil executioner and torturer alike, no singular human or emotion can prove to be a barrier in our pursuit the universe entwines itself in our purpose in our order and our fight!

RIIIIIISSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEE user RISE INTO YOUR HIGHER SELF INTO YOUR GLORY AND YOUR BEAUTY, YOUR PERFECTION IS WITHIN YOUR GRASP THE TENDRILS OF IT FLOAT TOWARDS YOU AS THE SUN RISES PAST THE HORIZON ONCE AGAIN AND ON IT OUR DREAMS! OUTSHINING ALL LIES AND DESPAIR AND UNCHAINING US FROM THE RATIONAL BOUNDS AND MERE WEAKNESS, DECAY AND CONFUSION. WE SHALL RAISE THE FLAG AND RAISE OUR WOMEN ON OUR GROANING BACKS AS WE CHARGE SCREAMING FORTH INTO THE OBLIVION AND SALVATION OF THE PROMISE. THE GROWTH AND THE SALVATION OF OUR COSMIC PURPOSE! RISEEE RISE RISE user BECOME THAT WHICH YOU MUST! VICTORIA ET GLORIA DEUS EST!

SIEG HEIL!

SIEG HEIL!

SIEG HEIL!

Should we not be "woke" already? What is this talk about us becoming what we should be? You know the answer. It's all good saying "we wuz compassionate White peepo" but if we don't get our teeth back then what do you think happens?

This is inevitable. This war and these are tactics that they use against us. Give them a taste back.

But user… why?

We're a small minority in the world, and we'll become an even smaller one. Why not work on securing our own future with all available means instead of pissing them away?

Why don't more serial killers should hunt Jews?
They're really the most ideal targets, when you think about it.
Just about everyone hates them, so not many people would even be pissed at them for it, and they'd actually be applying your bloodlust toward something good for the world.
Just a silly hypothetical question, of course.

Attached: 9853890-large.jpg (380x432, 26.21K)

You forgot to mention that Grossman mentions its easier to kill humans that aren't visually similar to you. That more people will kill niggers than will kill other whites. Its a kinship thing designed to prevent brother wars.

Well it’s possible for someone with a clean record to do it, provided they took necessary precautions. Here’s an interesting PDF on being a hitman, I’d also advice learning about makeup and prosthetics to make a disguise. web.textfiles.com/destruction/hitman.txt

Most serial killers are unbalanced somehow. Even the organized ones start to lose control of themselves. Ted Bundy being a prime example.

Of course whites are more willing to kill non-whites. But this phenomenon hardly exposes itself in our comfy lives.

It isn't until we feel scared or threatened that our animalistic midbrains kick in, in which case in-group preference is literally hard-wired into our DNA.

If SHTF economically, there is little need for infographs, crime and IQ charts. You couldn't stop the slaughter if you tried. However, it is unlikely that we will face sufficient stress to make those instincts kick in, so we should focus on posturing, within an overall strategy, to get a submission response from our ethnic competitors.

And I will stress the need for an overall STRATEGIC CONTEXT for any hypothetical posturing.

Turn them onto the Kike and the reasons behind their single parent rearing and school to prison pipeline, also that they're being poisoned with every meal. Let them do what they're good at in our, and their own, service - for fucking once.

youtube.com/watch?v=BNLq1Y_OFEQ

War comes from childhood trauma, plain and simple. (Low Iq populations don't help either obv.)