TIL Strzok is an honest man

honest man working for honest organization that protects people.

I think quote from former CIA counterterrorism official Phil Mudd from February 2018 matches honest Strzok body language in perfect way: The FBI people "are ticked" and they'll be saying of Trump, “You’ve been around for 13 months. We've been around since 1908. I know how this game is going to be played. We're going to win"

Attached: videoplayback.mp4 (202x360, 125.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/ig-clinton-foreign-emails/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The American left is actually mentally retarted. Congress is full of the dumbest niggers America has to offer. The whole hearing was just absolutely disgraceful. Nigger sheila Jackson actually said "Pacifically" twice during her questions. Time for a hard reset.

go away kikey

Sage negated

Believe it or not, the apes in congress are among the smartest niggers America has to offer. The niggers that voted for them are even dumber. Literally dumber than most gorillas. The day the first boatload of jungle bunnies arrived in North America was the day the entire continent officially went to shit.

Attached: Dh9BA7TXUAA19kJ.jpg large.jpg (1200x669, 93.31K)

This guy did some of the creepiest shit I've seen anyone do IRL in a long time.

He has to be gay or at least bi. No way that man’s butthole is a virgin

Congrats you bumped another no effort slide thread.

Attached: who-cares-emoticon-asking-what-s-problem-what-i-don-t-know-42424037.jpg (800x439, 37.72K)

I was horrified watching the hearing. I knew congress was bad, but holy shit. this guy was a blatant psychopath and all the Dem's cheering him on were Jews and niggers. I had to turn it off even time a nigger started to speak. They sounded so dumb, I was actually embarrassed for them. I don't see how any white American could've watched that and not come to the conclusion that we're under enemy occupation.

Duping delight. Lizard brain.
These people are fucking creepy on an apocalyptic level.

Attached: Best-of-Joe-Biden-Getting-Handsy-With-Every-Female-He-Encounters.jpg (500x281 445.56 KB, 3.88M)

op is being sarcastic. Watch the video.

He definitely sets off the gaydar, but if you want to see the gaydar hit 11 look at Mueller and Comey.

checked. This has to be the most outrageous example of duping delight, though. I don't think there's been a more significant example in history, than that of strzok's.

Robbie Parker, at least, probably thought he was off-camera.

wtf I love the FBI now

Checked for 911 Mueller

fyi op is sarcastic. Watch the fucking video before commenting.

Poe’s law. The thread is shit.

>All past and present members of the caucus have been African-American. In 2006, while running for Congress in a Tennessee district which is 60% black, white candidate Steve (((Cohen))) pledged to apply for membership in order to represent his constituents. However, after his election, his application was refused.[13] Although the bylaws of the caucus do not make race a prerequisite for membership, former and current members of the caucus agreed that the group should remain "exclusively black".

heh

ShalomBlew:

Its obviously a sex cult.

Well, it's not obvious. If it were obvious then they wouldn't be allowed to persist. But I think you are quite right about it.

Yea, he looked like he has taken at least a mile of cock in his life.

Watch the video. It's a sarcastic op.

dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/ig-clinton-foreign-emails/

Attached: emails_foreign.png (946x320, 59.91K)

Does someone have the Melissa Click triggered compilation picture for comparison?
I've misplaced mine.
psfot

Sponsored by Kate Cola.

Attached: kate.png (1440x900, 1.31M)

FBI been around since 1908, the presidency has been around since 1789. Disband it.

Attached: faggots.jpg (195x258, 7.35K)

Does that mean the FBI is going to gas all the niggers? J Edgar Hoover HATED niggers.

99% of homos hate Trump so Trump is the new homo test. Ask all of your guy friends & the homos will be exposed.

You're an idiot.

Attached: 98765432456789.gif (425x256, 2.38M)

So it's a slide. wonderful.

Attached: bill ok.gif (400x225, 1.3M)

Somebody seriously needs to make a video from the hearing yesterday with ONLY the portions of questions from the nigs just to highlight how completely stupid they are. Just one big highlight reel of them all one after another. Someone get on it as I have no skill in such things.