DESTROY MULTICULTURALISM

THE CROATS NEED OUR ENERGIES, ANONS!

Sunday night will be the moment of truth for the based Croat soccer team, as they'll be put up against the French Bougnolian Colonies National Team and the whole of Europe will have their eyes on the telly, rooting for multiculturalism.
WE MUST CONTRIBUTE TO THE SPIRIT BOMB AND SEND OUR CHEERS TO THE CROATS
DESTROY THE INBRED MONGRELS, MAKE EUROPE GREAT AGAIN! GOOD LUCK, CROATIANS!

Attached: mysterymeattheteam.jpg (282x354 876.44 KB, 76.66K)

FUCK CROATIA

Attached: 2pac_alive_serbia.mp4 (540x360, 11.27M)

Eat shit england

Attached: The Pope Hates the Serbs!.mp4 (320x240, 8.68M)

DO IT FOR HIM!

Attached: slobodan-praljak-toast-photoshopped-leonardo-dicaprio.jpg (1284x1686 73.16 KB, 223.56K)

Idk about you lads but as a Person Of Light, I'm rooting for the Europe team.

Attached: voodoo birbs.gif (420x420, 2.65M)

Attached: Bypass.jpeg (1920x1080 7.54 KB, 4.37M)

UUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH!

TAKE MY ENERGY CROATIA!

Attached: 0512b7f26a85e8ea49edc3cf4ac590b5865f43bab6fb9762b97fa1ee56155e6c.png (570x400, 119.27K)

Attached: 1518263305347.png (597x799, 552.58K)

digits Checked
Regarding that though - Pic Related - Not meant to DeRail.

Attached: 800px-Coat_of_arms_Greek_Orthodox_Patriarchate_of_Antioch_and_all_East.png (960x637 500.91 KB, 306.04K)

Attached: 13516280_1107910589267758_3375609879396790799_n.jpg (450x427, 12.45K)

Come on. Football is a circus. Destroying Multiculturalism is defeat the Radical Feminism.

That's true but that's not the point. If "France" wins, we won't hear the end of it, with every country in Europe celebrating diversity and shit. If Croatia won, on the other hand, it would literally anally ravage the same kind of people that were complaining that the Russian team is racist for not having any nigger in it. Also it may lead to some Franco nogs chimpouts since that's the only thing keeping the country together - after their European stint they started shitting on each other non stop.

honestly yes i was gonna make this thread if someone else didnt; the world cup final is the most watched thing on earth the opportunity for optics is huge here an all slav country of 3 million vs 60million pozd french nigs

all the posturing and predicting in favour of france is by media and normies who see a black team and assume black superiority; miocic ngannou anyone?

Dear Croatians,

Please win the gold medals.

Your sincerely
t. Hopeful Strayan

soccer is one of the jews biggest weapons in pushing white genocide. pele had said an african team would win by 2000 but they havent because soccer requires a modicum of intelligence. because europeans will always humiliate african teams they have gradually made the european teams african

Fuck off with this gay ass shit

every time you say mutts are genetically worthless normies will look at the english team and say look at these top lads

Attached: skysports-dele-alli-dele-tottenham-carabao-cup_4138269.jpg (620x413 36.15 KB, 35.4K)

Three grown men who play a childrens game for a living. Seems pretty genetically worthless to me. What's next - we're going to see pictures of some kind of professional gaming mutts like that means shit about shit?

no you moron normies see that their ugly mutt kids can grow up to play as professional footballers so they think their ugly mutt kid has a place in the world when they watch soccer and see these guys winning

soccer is being used to promote people who look like this. they make more money than you do have more influence than you do and the normies see them as role models down to their genetics

Yeah no shit, and that won't stop if the idiots here who're supposed to know better don't stop hyping up this Jewish fucking nonsense. This board is fucking gone.

normies almost unanimously believe that blacks are physically superior but their cognitive dissonance is on display when they look at the most popular sport in the world soccer where all the best players and teams historically have been white. year by year jew owned clubs and media outlets have been working to change this soccer is optics, the more black players on your team the more readily people admit blacks into their country

the croatian team is not jewish sports are not jewish in fact playing sports and actually enjoying them is just about the least jewish thing. you sound like a kike who blatantly ignores the point of the thread that this is about race optics and its about one match not about supporting the premier league

Damn you're one retarded nigger

Off topic, but are Croats redpilled? I was lurking in a twitch chat the other day when people were going nuts that Croatia won, and I brought up the fact that Hitler liberated Croatia and that many people still praise him as a liberator today. I got a lot of butthurt PMs in a short period of time from "Croats" who were not very pleased with my "disinfo racism" as one called it.

So what gives? I thought Croatia would still be redpilled, considering Hitler saved their country and peoples.

Attached: t1larg.seth.jpg (640x360, 58.48K)

Modern soccer, yeah. But most fans are hard right, although there's an increasingly higher presence of no-fun-allowed rules, faggottry and racemixing, but the core of the sport is completely against the poz'd FIFA and local leagues. If your team doesn't have a rep from your hometown, it's shit no matter how white it is.
He's a negroid who will never top Maradona but since the eternal Anglo and Franco don't like that he tore the whole federation a new one, they keep pumping up his presence.
Most teams you'll notice lack a black goalkeeper or coach. That's because goalkeeper is the hardest position in the game - you have to coordinate the defense, have a good sense of depth and of your own position in and out of the box, good feet (for punts and long throws), good reflexes (for reacting to unforeseen shots), get shit on constantly by fuckwits who think that they know any better than your manager and basically bear the blunt of most losses. Said mental strength is just nonexistent in most niggers. Coaches have a similar thing where their entire direction can change the tide of a match, but it's much less noticeable than the guy playing keeper.
I agree on the last part, but football is a game about position, niggers can run real well from their problems and the police so they make for the perfect players, except they peak at like 25 and can't do strategical thinking for shit. Saying that a nigger can't beat whitey is narrowminded.

True but why do you keep samefagging.

fuck off jew youve already been detected

Be sure to send codenigger 100 emails about it.

Croats killed muslims from "Bosnia" but newer generations are getting poz'd because of Schengen.

Well at least the Jews gave you your bread and your circuses.

Jesus Christ. Why do people insist on bringing these creatures into the world?

That's a bit depressing. From the brief history I saw in TGSNT, the Croats were some of the fiercest fighters despite having a small force. The Croats should be more thankful they had such brave ancestors that gave them the right to choose the ignorance they now hold so dear

most people who watch this one match dont watch soccer. your point is already moot, no one here is endorsing the sport they are asking to pay attention to the optics and the implications which are real as this is watched by over 2 billion people. go away faggot

You know the European team winning would bring an avalanche of anti-white asshurt and you're trying to downplay it.

Fucking Angols got SLAV'd

you really think the white guys winning would be anti-white? croatia losing and people celebrating the black mans win is pro-white?

bring on the anti-white asshurt all it means is whites are winning maybe some white people will see that the underdog champs are being vilified by a bunch of ugly non white freaks who have no business watching a soccer game between two european countries. the whole point of this thread is that a croatian victory would be good for us; do you have reading comprehension?

No Homo, but #9 on the French team is a handsome motherfucker.

Attached: 56 Percent French.jpg (1677x879, 387.35K)

There's always new mutt memes. Must be a sad life for that JIDF agent who is commissioned 50 cents per new meme. Or do you get more?

How's the weather in Jerusalem, by the way? I hear that new JIDF office is swanky

I'm simply pointing out how stupid the 56% meme is.

leave ribery alone hes a proper frenchman some of them just look like that

The one guy said its a circus (which is true as long as its some African team playing against some other African team larping as European teams). But this case is different, it is the European team vs the African team so this game is a big deal.

One of the major arguments of the anti-whites is that bringing in millions of Africans every year means more sports victories because Africans are so much better at sports than everyone else.

I laugh at you, kike

Attached: petar-brzica (2).jpg (360x545, 53.99K)

U ZAGORI NA IZVORU RIEKE CHIKOOOOOOOOLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
stalabrachanaobranenasedomove

Attached: croatian man remove kebab and serbian.png (800x600, 900.98K)

Yeah, I know. He kind of reminds me of Gerard Depardieu. I don't follow the World Cup and the 56% thing was the first thing that came up in my mind when I saw the French team.

Yeah, sportsball in general has been a massive success for them.

What use is kicking a ball for a spacefaring civilization?

Serb here.

Do not fall for the jewish D&C tactics that have torn up Yugoslavia and pitted brother against brother (mudslimes not included) in the past.
We all fight under the cross and Europe will once again at some point rid itself of the barbarian hordes. To the French - do not despair, you will be white again.

Srecno Hrvati, vidimo se u novoj Evropi.

Attached: 1507331657.png (576x432, 446.79K)

stay mad serbitch

Attached: Luka Modrić - Wikipedia.png (1122x700, 514.84K)

GOTT MITT UNS
You can do it Croatia

Attached: DfTeapQUEAI1JxM.jpg (1200x803, 263.86K)

Just keep redpilling any croats you see. They need to learn of their heritage.

Go Croatia

only worthless subhuman niggers watch sweaty monkey ball sports

well, OP you inspired me, to look at the odds on my fave sports betting site, and croatia is a well paying underdog, i normally hate soccer, but i threw a few dollars on them on a variety of outcomes, hope i win, and seig heil!

Nothing else we can do, we're not playing France, they are, so relax people, sit and wait, work on your IEDs for mosques and synagogues instead goyyyys, no im not serious, dont arrest me! kek

Attached: pol waiting for the happening.webm (640x384, 7.78M)

I heard that the best odds are on "goal range" bets, like you can bet a game can end with 1

i know odds and figures and probabilities it's my job, that doesnt make it any easier to WIN, however when i do win i win more, i took that into account thanks, i bet on the following, an equal amount for each bet, due to the high odds for every croat result. That is if you want a tip. Im no soccer expert but i have watched a few games while working so i've seen the results, it'll be close if croatia wins so i bet on these.

Croatia Win outright
Croatia win at the 90min mark
Croatia Draw at the 90min mark
Final scores
1-0
2-1
3-2 (this one is paying over $90)

Bet your your kind of faggot who watches the wimbledon too. Can't wait for the 6000 threads worshiping the tranny Williams family

BTW exploiting sports betting websites to make a living IS possible but requires you to be an autist on a large variety of popular sports, you'll need to know and understand at least a few of these, the games of cricket, aussie rules, NFL, NHL, Rugby League, and basketball in general, as you'll need to be running many sets of bets at the same time, you cant overindulge on any one game or sport.

You research up each sites bonus systems, where they offer money back or bonus payouts for various outcomes like who scores points first or gets a big lead early etc, often these sites will accidentally compete with each other on opposite sides of the spectrum and you can place bets on both teams where you'll win no matter what.

do this if you will, but without multiple credit cards under different names and VPN server hopping you'll quickly get caught out once you hit a certain threshold of income and they start to investigate you, the patterns are always rather clear unfortunately. Some require you to turnover the money in your account already, try to avoid those types of money back setups as it's very hard to actually extract the money. In some cases you can still work under the restrictions but they will lower the amount you're allowed to bet to like 10 bucks max for any one thing.

Do it if you got a few grand to burn and want to make alot more, it's safer than crypto currencies at this point.

Attached: Lepi Mica-Muslimani Bolje Da Vas Nema.webm (800x600 10.37 MB, 153.69K)

I'm rooting for them, take my energy.

Attached: reloj.jpg (259x194, 10.01K)

France needs to get fucked for all their mudslime faggotry so yeah, Go Croats. Bless them Kek.

Attached: d4fg235fnsqa.webm (600x636 28.25 KB, 393.44K)

Cry more, you fucking nigger.

Attached: ce7a68e2af39dd853efce3c68b69a94eb2b8475651f065ab42b425534ef82e9c.jpg (1564x1418 776.28 KB, 326.21K)

Godspeed Croats.

Attached: Welcome_to_France.mp4 (400x224, 1.37M)

FUCK YOU!
I am not even croatian but i want to see them win, if only because their teams are made of Croatian and not suhuman niggers pretending to be.

intl pls
smh, you guys are a former shell of yourself tbh

To be honest you picked the worst nog to show your point, it's like picking Carlton as a prime example of what's wrong with niggers in America.

baguettes will be toast

Attached: kitarovic.png (735x434, 434.24K)

Soccer is gay. With that said, France is gayer. Good luck, Croatia.

Wait, is that nigger famous?
Anyway I don't care if he is a "based nog", this doesn't look like a fucking European country.

Reminder that football world cups are as fake as the world wrestling federation. Macron has probably bought the championship just like (((they))) did in 1998.

The President of Croatia can have ALL my energy.

Attached: 1531562908399.jpg (1280x720, 81.8K)

Same here, Croatia all the way!

BTW the bookies put Croatia's chance of winning around 20%, so a whole lot of people are going to be salty as fuck when team Africa loses.

I'd definitely get diplomatic with her.

Attached: ohbaby.mp4 (360x640, 3.25M)

I agree. We fight under the Cross of Jesus Christ to defeat the Jews and Muslims from this Earth.

Attached: hakenkreuz cross.jpg (544x500 19.09 KB, 78.38K)

Don't forget the Puerto Ricans and leftists first!

Jews invented christianity. Christianity is Controlled Opposition 1.0 and the JIDF defends christianity on Zig Forums.

That's nice.

You need flamethrowers to put out the Europoor french niqqas

bump

God bless orthobro.

Attached: bell.jpg (1200x1026, 161.12K)

Good to see an Axis power stepping out and stepping up for Europe.
Let's hope for the best outcome in this inter-species running match.

Attached: croat girls 3.jpg (634x423 82.22 KB, 74.89K)

Attached: absolutely disgusting.jpg (400x300, 68.51K)

That's not her, thats the nigger loving whore married to Ice-T.

The absolute state of France. Even google is mocking them.

Attached: croatia.png (703x405 66.76 KB, 82.94K)

HAIL CROATIA

SHADILAY

>niggers galore and (((metropolitanism)))
versus

ZA DOM

Attached: crooats.webm (480x360, 7.64M)

\o/
\o/
\o/
\o/
\o/
\o/
\o/

Don't worry user. God is on our side.

Attached: Bob Ross Gets Red Pilled - YouTube.WEBM (640x360, 561.98K)