The sealed indictments were muh Russia

archive.fo/0T6TQ

"WASHINGTON — Rod J. Rosenstein, the deputy attorney general, on Friday announced new charges against 12 Russian intelligence officers accused of hacking the Democratic National Committee, the Clinton presidential campaign and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. The charges came just a few days before President Trump is expected to meet with President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia in Helsinki, Finland.
The 11-count indictment includes charges of conspiracy by the Russian intelligence officials against the United States, money laundering and attempts to break into state election boards and other government agencies.
The indictment is part of the investigation led by Robert S. Mueller III, the special counsel, into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential campaign."

tldr Rosenstein is a kike and the feds are trying to undermine Trump right when negotiations are beginning.

Attached: article.PNG (760x520, 722.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/AwIMh#selection-1260.36-1311.228
apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4598895-DOJ-Russia-DNC-Hack-Indictment
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clustering_illusion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it would be a shame if someone found where rosenstein lived and shot and killed him… i would just cry if that habbened

This has to be one of the most intentionally misleading sentences I have ever read. The NYTs is trash.

This is to cover up the Israel involvement in the last election. Remember Black Cube? Thought not, and that is exactly what the kikes want.

The Russians were actually Israelis.

Trust the plan, goyim

noooooooooooooo!

Attached: i've been found.jpg (606x416, 38.39K)

12 of what? like 20,000?

So he can become a martyr? Fuck no.
This is on Trump and Sessions - if they had some balls with these people, this would have been over months ago.

But they didn't, and don't, so it continues. A travesty.

WHERE IS THE FUCKING INVESTIGATION INTO ISRAEL'S INTERFERENCE IN THE 2016 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN?

GOD DAMN IT THIS SHIT IS FUCKING RIDICULOUS!

Attached: Jews - Political Influence.png (2120x6048 497.44 KB, 3.36M)

Try 40k user. And what OP so coveinantly forgot to

The Russian jews own both the left and the right

Attached: 1045930323[1].png (1000x541, 687.57K)

Maybe these were 12 known to be sealed by Mueller?
I dunno is it really up to 40k the # of sealed indictments in the US?

Try 40k user. And what Op so conventionally forgot to mention was this little tid bit from February

archive.fo/AwIMh#selection-1260.36-1311.228

But what is so great about this indictment is second pic related. This is how Podestas emails are entered into the courts as evidence.

apps.npr.org/documents/document.html?id=4598895-DOJ-Russia-DNC-Hack-Indictment

Attached: 6e5494c00f360a704881e7f79a5745cf7146bf540691bc40fab15babe46f5cf1.png (727x208 103.95 KB, 17.46K)

The only real way to know is through Pacer, which can get expensive. Luckily the internet exists and this stuff can be crowd sourced.

Attached: c398e5f78dbabd46c626238563850e4d63cbd17855670b143de2417f1591cc97.jpg (1700x2200, 1013.29K)

Can someone redpill a lazy nigger on what this all means?

Attached: EK4nzaD.jpg (1280x960, 176.28K)

Lord. Last I saw a pic like pic related it was at ~20k.
What if it's all antifa?

Fuck and all. Op is just a low information retard who likes the smell of his own farts.

Doubt. Maybe some ring leaders but no, this is more than just some hoodlums going around burning trashcans. Besides. DOJ just dismissed the cases of all those fags last week.

Er, wrong image. This is into June.

Attached: 950ffc514becbcf660641ded72f1e8b44af9cb059a9b3b36f4946a88c0a5109d.jpg (927x1200, 377.93K)

Attached: Mueller-Anal-Probe-08.png (530x608, 498.4K)

based jewtin

Attached: d4a152b57296fe2203122a1a9821df93e339d84e4ff3e26e7faacc71fb71244f.png (1016x731, 680.37K)

Fuck off FBINigger! Your shit doesn't work here.

Attached: 6a7b245c7dc6d909f6107fc4ce3761400af08dec7cbad92041469027a6058d8a.jpg (227x255, 9.16K)

The most recent source for average indictments is 2006. Is there a more recent source, perhaps from obongos presidency? and what about turnover, does a certain percentage of the sealed indictments go public per month? And are these sealed indictments limited to just Federal jurisdiction or do they sealed indictments on the state and county level?

TL;DR

Attached: e2b0dc7bc0dfc4010f913ae7a7259c1f9f6bd74e881193cc0390794ab10203cc.png (500x425, 102.44K)

I recall seeing a heat map someone made of the indictments and compared it to a heat map of illegal immigration and crimes performed by migrants and it was practically a 1:1 which implied to most posters at the time that it was a MS-13 oriented purge, or MS-13 will be the premise behind the night of the long knives, if the meme isn't a dream that is.

it's my opinion that you personally should travel there and plot to kill him

dead men can't be martyrs if the people that follow them are also dead

Welcome to clown world, kiddo. You're here for life.

Attached: joker no power.jpg (500x375, 53.83K)

It means they plan on crippling Trump and pushing war with Russia still. And the FBI is 100% corrupt and a rouge agency.

Attached: 1415403543537.jpg (640x960, 73.06K)

ISRAELGATE

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-12 at 4.01.49 PM.png (730x1166 483.99 KB, 652.51K)

This.
11 of 40,000, Kek

Attached: hitler dindu.jpg (840x1129, 670.06K)

That's what I had ventured as a guess early on. It's the only thing that makes sense really.

See if the Alt-Right wasn't a bunch of Satanic larping faggots trying to get you to join groups or hang "ITS OK TO BE WHITE REEEEEEE!" posters they would all get their efforts behind this one thing

ISRAELGATE

Attached: 1513366961334.jpg (605x531, 32.45K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-01-09 at 1.44.49 AM.png (541x611 251.75 KB, 336.76K)

So what about the other 39,988?

>(((Rosenstien))) is based.
>(((Mueller))) is based.

here

Attached: Thanks.png (610x765, 816.28K)

Next time don't make such a shit OP and you won't get so butthurt when people call you on your shit OP, nigger.

Oh look, the implying kike has struck again!
Nice try.

Attached: Mein Check'em.jpg (234x255, 24.85K)

Womp womp faggot.

Nice arguments, qniggers.

Attached: (jew) mad.jpg (610x403, 101.65K)

How many time did James Comey say Trump wasn't the criminal target of investigation?
How many times has Rosenstein said Trump isn't the criminal target of the investigation?
How many times has Mueller stated that Trump isn't the target of criminal investigation?

Use your fucking brain retard.

Go suck Q-cock somewhere else.

Stupid question, but what's next? Indicting enemy combatants for murder? Jesus Bizzaro timeline keeps getting more and more bizarre.

Title of this OP could easily be rephrased as:
"Oh Look, a new and interesting impossible to try case where the DOJ is trying to force the same tired narrative. Now with Nuclear Warfare!"

Probably because he knows like every other fucking human with half a brain that this will backfire. The "optics" of this coming out the eve of the Trump / Putin summit WILL mark my words piss a WHOLE lot of people off. or we get nuked this weekend and don't have to worry about it my vote is for the latter option

No one here has even mentioned Q except you and a couple other retards sperging out to the fact that this is quite literally nothing.

lmao hold your breath my dude.

Ebin reaction.
Is that (((you)))?

You know that James Comey helped covered up 9/11, right?
And that Rosenstein is a literal kike and is covering for that anti-Trump FBI agent?
And that Mueller saved Clinton from prosecution and further investigation?
If these faggots weren't subversive then none of this shit would be happening in the first place and they wouldn't be trying to sabotage Trump's meeting with Putin and saber rattle.

You have no evidence of this. You think the president actually has access to that shit? You think they tell him the truth if he asks for something?

You mean your paid jewish shill LARP, that is? The one that was proven to be a hoax 8 months ago? Do not post Q-LARP shit here.

You’re clinically insane if you think this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clustering_illusion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apophenia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Confirmation_bias

lmao the Trump Putin meeting is a lock. and these indictments will amount to nought. Thats how its going to be.

Where have I posted Q larp shit?

(checked!)
Nope. Just keeping my beans and powder dry friend. Burn the cities, solve all of the problems

Oh look the most important thread that has come up domestically in a couple of months and it is getting derailed by Q-larp and Anti-Q-larp bullshit. Boys, I know you all are queer to each other and everything, take it to meta and stop shitting up threads with your mutual autism. Damn I wish I had signed up to be a vol

Uh huh.

(checked)
I'm thinking of ordering a red ball cap that has this on it in all caps instead of Make America Great Again.

Attached: 42f25773cdd715e7718d2f142fa0bb0eaf302331eb280b3180238eb2aafb75d5.jpg (1000x965, 123.19K)

Attached: glow-in-the-dark cianigger spook.png (1080x793 143 KB, 940.94K)

You’re utterly terrified.

Maybe you people will wake up when the SWAT teams bust down YOUR doors.
You're the Russian influence agents that made the Trump campaign win, you're the hate spewer and fear mongers.

Those indictments target YOU, all the morons that spreads e-mails and twitters accounts for Q research, all the retards signing in alt-right local groups, etc…
The simple idea that you can imagine lawyers and feds in DC actually trying to do something else is fucking baffling.

You're all headed to the Gulag.

Do you honestly think anyone is going to fall for this shit?

I think they are having doubts but they are paid to kvetch.

Show me where I posted qlarp shit faggot. Im sick of every time the issue of Russia or some other bullshit gets brought up and the sky is supposedly falling there is proof thats provided that suggests otherwise and then that's all of a sudden qlarp. Show me where I posted qlarp nigger.

lmao

t. Podesta

Attached: 7de8b7c6089d595dcf6f5a1969b57a58bcfab2170eae1ecfddf6a869b4581d6f.jpeg (1242x2208, 228.94K)

lol

Literally the foundation of Q-LARP. You realize that this isn’t anything, right? The ZOG is not arresting the ZOG.

Attached: 83161bd50b941b6c98d0ab9af419879e8b9bba38b1b5018afe5d706941423cb6.png (255x255, 6.65K)

Na, it is part of the indictment- but here lemme help you 1 and done:

But you knew that already didn't you Moishe?

Attached: low_quality_bait.jpg (600x600, 16.34K)

Don't fall for it.
You think free peasants in the Soviet Union saw them coming?
Of course not they were the one that revolted against the local (corrupt) nobility and feeding and helping Bolsheviks.

YOU ARE THE USEFUL IDIOTS.

So you cant. That's what I thought.

Don’t post here again.

Thanks for admitting that you are spamming the literal foundation of Q-LARP.

I have not been insulted with being a pre -industrial eera Russian farmhand. Interesting but you're still retarded aren't you?

Attached: don't answer that.jpg (1280x720, 58.39K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No.

Attached: memo.png (139x150, 15.03K)

Amazing you could infer all that from two 3 word sentences.
Keep dreaming retard.

Strzok's grilling kinda did reveal that the FBI was corrupt.
Heck, you could get that information from reading the censored IG report.

It would be a shame if he got killed in a burglary gone wrong, but a political assassination would be unfortunate for us.

Amazing how you have no refutation to what I said, no explanation for your claims OTHER than what I said, and that you are still claiming Q-LARP is real.

Not really; just get a lefty to do it.

So let us play a game Anons. Take this to the logical conclusion.
Bizzaro World
1. This is an unenforceable indictment against foreign nationals which makes it a show piece.
2. This is meant to color the summit between Trump and Putin will it?
3. I can't wait to see that fucker skinned alive

Rest of World
4. This will open up all sorts of horrible counter-action by the Russians involving open arrests of US intelligence agents which are in country.
5. This opens up all sorts of disappearing acts across the world for US agents and indictments worldwide.
6. This theoretically is an act of war and gives a valid Cassus Belli who cares anymore about that to our enemies.

Yeah, those fuckers really do want the end of the world on their terms don't they. I didn't realize their (((temple))) was finished yet.

I can't wait till the Russians actually do start to flex their intelligence apparatus they have implanted over here. He's going to die horribly, painfully, and slowly in ways that even the most cynical user here couldn't imagine.

So there's enough evidence of "meddling", "influencing public opinion and sewing discord" to indict some pawns. Is there literally no evidence in all of history, that the joos, or bilderburgfags do the very same? Why cant we find a shred of evidence anywhere to show an example in modern history of a living kike who "meddles", or "sews discord"? I mean surely, there's an explanation…Golly, imagine if we could find that evidence, and use it against the people who use it against people.

Thanks for asserting something that no one questioned.

So you concede its a big fucking nothing?

Baity McBaitstein in certainly did, which rustled the jimmies.

meant to say in 6… (((enemies)))

Wants some non Q larp?
Here:
Trump admin is gonna get indicted on BS charge of collusion with Russia and congress will try to get him resign (he probably wont) to make sure he has as little power as possible.
Then they will simply stuff make sure "people vote right" next time by stuffing the ballots properly next election.
Then they will arrest him once he has no immunity from his job and at the same time you all will be grabbed up as the extremists that your are to "normalize" the country.

This is what an actual "coup de force" scenario looks like.
And it is far more likely that suddenly a pozzed and corrupt administration deciding to round their coworkers and coreligionists.

I got cramps from cringing so hard.

Attached: Shrek1.png (90x66 1.54 MB, 16.95K)

Attached: Rod J. Rosenstein holds a news conference.webm (640x360, 13.65M)

Nope, try again. This is the fucking end-game coup for right-wing speech in America and instead of grabbing guns you’re shitposting about your magical god Q-LARP who you think will save you.

Attached: 1531515339353.png (839x455 489.81 KB, 483.99K)

Thank you based webm user for not sucking dicks like OP.

Not all are indictments, they're just sealed documents.

Oy vey! Antisemitism! How dare you question gods chosen people and the totally legitimate state of Israel! Nevah fuhget the six zillion filthy goyim! Nevah ugan!

>(((New York Times)))

You think the feds are on our side faggot?

Go back to your cuckspam board.
>>>/tv/

Not sure where you get that from my response to an obvious shill.

He meant by the legal babble they are going to use to justify going after us.

Why you think you're anything else to them goy?

You do think the feds are on your side.
You think the feds have 40k sealed indictments and they aren't aimed at the people that DID disrupt the election but at their fellow feds and the (((globalist/democrat))) influence network.

Attached: 1407053003384.jpg (601x583, 141.02K)

Oh, fair enough.

Yes, I think that from calling them the ZOG, saying that they will never support us and never arrest anyone we want them to, and from… see, I can’t even keep up the joke. Learn how to read or fuck off. Nowhere did I say anything you claim.

THIS IS SIGNIFICANT!!!!
THEY DID THIS ON FRIDAY THE 13TH
Think these (((deep state))) fuckers don't literally rape babies and eat them?

Were posts deleted in this thread???

If not there certainly are several that should.

THIS

o wow, I'm going to vote Hillary into office again, wow, that meme just sailed right into my soul and raped me right out of my free will to vote as I please. Why, now, I just want to give you CIA niggers all my guns, and start flying a UN-NATO-Euro over my residence.

Yep, you done done me done it right there, muh nigger.

Well it's a binary thing.
Either they don't and the swamp is there to stay.
Or they exist and if they do they're more likely targeted at you than at the swamp since they're being written by swamp creatures…

I don't see how stating something that basic make me shill but by the jimmies I rustled I guess I'm onto something.

Attached: smug_anime_girls_⁄co⁄_edition.webm (480x320, 1.32M)