RUSSIAN MILITARY CHARGED WITH HACKING DNC, HILLARY CAMPAIGN, STATE ELECTIONS

RUSSIAN MILITARY CHARGED WITH HACKING DNC, HILLARY CAMPAIGN, STATE ELECTIONS
Twelve Russian military intelligence officers hacked into the Clinton presidential campaign and Democratic Party, releasing tens of thousands of stolen communications, in a sweeping effort by a foreign government to meddle in the 2016 U.S. election, according to a grand jury indictment announced days before President Donald Trump's summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
The indictment stands as the clearest Justice Department allegation yet of Russian efforts to interfere, through illegal hacking, in the U.S. presidential election before Americans went to the polls — and the first to implicate the Russian government directly. It had been sought by special counsel Robert Mueller.
U.S. intelligence agencies have said the meddling was aimed at helping the Trump campaign and harming the election bid of his Democratic opponent, Hillary Clinton. The effort also included bogus Facebook ads and social media postings that prosecutors say were aimed at influencing public opinion and sowing discord on hot-button social issues.
The indictment lays out a sweeping effort starting in March 2016 to break into key Democratic email accounts, such as those belonging to the Democratic National Committee, the Clinton campaign and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Among those targeted was John Podesta, the Clinton campaign chairman.

yahoo.com/news/12-russians-accused-hacking-democrats-2016-us-election-161839939–politics.html

Attached: b_c1725d4c0ebe77c7cb3bd9979bcac02d.jpg (900x600, 123.19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/EopYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

archive.is/EopYI

Apparently, it's acceptable now to indict defendants when the server was not examined physically, in the first place, and second, the data transfer was so fast that it could not physically have passed over any available internet connection (so it was not an external hack), and the data rate also matched the transfer rate for USB data transfer. It is incontrovertibly, 100% definitely an insider leak. There is no more debate.

Because these indictments completely ignore the physical evidence, how long can this continue? Is everybody too stupid to see what's going on

Why is Trump letting this continue? Why is he jerking off abroad and even meeting with goddamn fucking Putin? Does he not understand the optics? Why is Trump not talking about Seth Rich? Why is Trump letting his base who stood for him through all of this shit get dumped on and let this bullshit continue? Everybody who has talked about Seth Rich has completely gotten their shit pushed in by society, the media, everyone. Why the FUCK is Trump hanging his base out to dry by doing NOTHING about ANY OF THIS? Trump is going to LOSE HIS BASE BECAUSE WE STOOD BEHIND HIM AND TOLD THE TRUTH and he does NOTHING about ANY OF IT

He is too busy abroad with whatever the fuck. There is MASSIVE CORRUPTION domestically. MASSIVE. Trump needs to takr

*take action

Ah yes we should do exactly what (((they))) want in order to win

FUCK this shit pisses me off

TRUMP DO SOMETHING OR YOUR SUPPORTERS ARE DONE WITH YOU. WHY ARE YOU LETTING THIS CONTINUE. HOLY SHIT.

WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE?

Because Trump isn't anti-system, he's the systems pressure valve to stop a real alternative popping up. all the Civic nationalists have joined his bandwagon and will never move beyond it because of it. It's a 4-8 year cooling off period to stop people going ape shit and figuring out the truth.

Not to mention, do they think these people are going to show up to court?

It seems we're all just waiting for things to kick off.
Everyone is ready.
Its just a matter of lighting the fire.

Frightfully accurate account of what I've been seeing the last year or two.

TRUMP IS DOING NOTHING. NOTHING. HE IS LETTING HIS BASE HANG OUT TO DRY. WE'VE ALL BEEN SHAT ON ENOUGH FOR TALKING ABOUT SETH RICH. WHY IS THIS A GAME FOR TRUMP? IT IS A COUNTRY AND OUR FUTURE. THIS IS NOT A FUCKING GAME

You know ✡why.✡

considering the Trump campaign and admin has consistently denied any Russian involvement because, as Trump out it "Putin told me so",this makes the President either a liar, a conspirator, or an idiot for believing the former KGB dictator of Russia. Neither of those are good, and with the additional information from the Trump Tower meetings, it looks more and more like he is involved.

Anger will destroy a plan user. If Trump is a kike shill the kikes wouldn't be freaking out at everything he does. Kikes are showing their hand EVERYDAY & it's glorious. We will win but it may take 6-10 years then we clean up the cities & restore our new order.

No, they didn't. That's retarded and is literally based on that autiste off cuckchan who trolled the (((CIA))).

AHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MAN THANK YOU FOR THE KEK YOU FUCKING INCOMPETENT SHILL

Samefag shilling is too obvious

They know they won't. Remember what happened when they did? Mueller keeps asking for delays. These were picked because they KNOW they won't show up.

test

I like how Trump is looking at certain issues. Visa by merit, Europe is fucked because of mudshits and niggers, and so on. But tbh, I thing he is fucked. Good thing is that after Trump, politics will never be the same and some thing will change.

Remember; he is going down.

Attached: ouch.png (596x873, 279.16K)

Well that was seriously fucking low effort.

Attached: cuck.png (800x510, 131.5K)

Attached: 02e6144a9d1f6be4ad84e08624000fe2025c66e3bb375f8520c8ad50a0ffbffe.png (4008x2408 46.27 KB, 1.06M)

Nobody believes you. You can't even string together sentences with proper spelling and grammar. You're a clueless shitskin shill for the kikes. Neck yourself.

Sage. This thread was first
These indictments have no bite

Attached: 1530905607530.jpg (960x610, 80.88K)

Unless you're willing to go to war with another country you don't start shit talking them. What Trump does or doesn't know can't be known from his public statements on the matter. It doesn't matter if Putins its there with a shit eating grin every time it pops up and winks at the camera. If Trump isn't willing to fight him with the military head on his best option is to nod and smile. Truth or not, you don't go calling other nations leaders liars without enough evidence to back it up. Since it's clear there is no evidence for this Trump can't and won't do shit.

Inb4 those Russian officers were with MOSSAD.

Attached: c1692faaba17af5d94a6bc7d7a544e485cf704acd667c8516f2340109d7845dd.jpg (760x761, 202.38K)

Because it works in his favor. The more the left makes Russia their enemy, the more regular Americans shed their animosity toward Russians. It's exactly like how leftist spaz over gun control spurs gun sales, or how vegan gibberish makes people want to eat a steak.
White Pride Worldwide starts with making Russia an ally in the minds of White Americans, not an enemy, and the jews are doing it for us.

Attached: download (14).jpg (640x480, 95.39K)

It was indeed Russian speakers who were meddling. But, what you don't realize, is that the 2nd biggest language in (((white)) israel is Russian.

you seem mad for some reason..
i'm a muslim who shills for the jews? how is that even possible? lol

But still. This is surreal.

This guy gets it. See you out there space cowboys.

I called you a shitskin. With every post you out yourself further.

Did you hear Strzok's testimony about "tipping the scales"? We've heard that before - Jim Bobbed-Cock Comey said it, I believe. What's the significance of the phrase?

It informs you that, according to the (((deep state))) anyone designated as "scales-tipped" is to be handled roughly - no more rights for you, you're a terrorist.
THIS INCLUDES PEOPLE WHO HAVE EVER SEEN A SHIT TIER MAY MAY DISTRIBUTED FROM ANY RUSSIAN IP

1. The kikes & the fbi & the cia fill areas in which they wish to operate with "Russian" shit may mays. They're shit, but that doesn't matter - they need only have the target group designated.
2. You see the fucking thing. You don't even pay much mind. you might not even read it. But it counts as a "view"
3. Now you can be spied on - completely
4. AND you can be influenced, and censored
5. Why? Because you are now "poisoned" and, through the mind-washing of may mays "scales-tipped". You are now considered a Russian agent.
6. Since you are considered a Russian agent (by way of the mind-poisoning, cancer theory), you will be subject to innumerous tinkering, behind the scenes, to ruin your life.

8^) On the plus side, this is gonna be one fuggin HUGE LAWSUIT

< he's part of the system
>>>/gaschamber/

As you kikes said of Jesus Christ, "it is by Beezebub* prince of demons he drives out demons!"

*another name for YahhWehh

This is all happening because Trump tried to put humpty-dumpty back together again instead of taking everyone out. He was actually dumb enough to think he could play ball with the (((deep state))) and they would stand back and let him resuscitate the country. Without restoring the rule of law by issuing punishments for crimes as severe as treason he has set a precedent for complete lawlessness to continue unabated until (((they))) utterly destroy the country. He can do whatever bullshit he wants. Once power inevitably returns to (((them))) they'll simply undo all of Trump's actions and go for our jugular.

This is happening because Sessions is a traitor.

Pretty much this. Trump is buying everyone time. The game is over come 2024 and looking back nothing will be done about the Traitors in the US government. No one will go to jail for their crimes and there will be 5 million more Beaners to vote in who ever they want. After that time it is going to go hyper-drive into madness.

Yes. And who has total control over Sessions? Trump could fire him tomorrow and replace him with someone better but he won't. Sessions should be long gone by now. There's no excuse.

I get the feeling that all of this shit about supposed meddling, indictments, etc. is a facade.

Checking those archive dubs

Are you ready to die for what you believe in? That is where you have to be. It is almost impossible to stop an individual from a target when they have reached that point, if they are smart.
You are right though the left will bury what is left of the country and the right will capitulate because that is what Jebus would do.

I don't want to die, but I also don't want to live in a shithole banana republic controlled by (((them))). It's not like any of us will have any choice once it comes down to it.

No this is happening because they are ALL traitors. That is the reality that hasn't set into the American mind yet. Every fucking one of them on the Hill have betrayed the nation, all of the FBI,DEA,CIA,NSA, etc and the military leadership are all traitors of the highest degree. So they won't turn on each other because they have all committed the same crimes.

Grassley has said he will not confirm a replacement for Sessions and the GOP has made sure that Trump can't make recess appointments. If Trump fires Sessions, Rosenstein is the AG.

The GOP betrayed Trump because no one in DC wants to set the precedent that people in DC should be held legally culpable.

You always have a choice

Well I won't argue that, but if they're all traitors, then that means I am correct that Sessions is too.

We know this is false. This shows, without a doubt, the DOJ is cucked. They have ignored any justice inherent in their indictments and decided to publish a lie. It should be called, the Department of Making Shit Up, because that's what they have done. If anyone was holding out for Q, this is a significant blow to the psyop. If I had a keyboard, I'd blast some autistic sperging all over their board about this. Fucking q sheep.

How dare the Russians attack the candidate we choose to win. Fucking politics in america.

I'm aware of what Grassley said. The truth of the matter is it's time for a fight. Trump needs to go full Samson and make the deep state put their money where their mouth is. Fire Sessions and force a crisis. At the very least it will expose Grassley for the deep state coward he is to the general public.

No one believes you. Your false premise isn’t accepted here.

Has absolutely no power.

You’ve been living in a banana republic since before your grandparents were born. Either grab guns or you’ve already lost.

I see you you piece of shit.

Ya they find witches that always turn out to be false. That the key indicator of a witch hunt, the witches they find to blame and murder are not guilty of anything. Witch hunts are public outrage focused on innocent victims so that people can feel like something was done when in truth all they did was burn someone alive for nothing

This. But the big question is, what do you do to the people that reply to this post agreeing? Civic nats, boomers, q sheep, those aren't the ones they worry about. They had a plan for the disenfranchised. Q, Trump. They have a plan for the ones who see.

I don't listen to shills

Q says to trust the plan. Get your raincoats ready for Sept/Oct

Mueller is 100% our guy. Nothing will happen.

Kill yourself.

Kill yourself even harder.

Whatever retard. Keep being playing checkers.

Kill yourselves. Nothing you’ve said is anywhere remotely true. You’re spamming jewish bullshit.

Trump keeps calling the special counsel a "witch hunt"
witches=satanists
Could Mueller be a white-hat?

I see you in the "Mueller indicts everyone but the Trump admin thread". Not even shitposting.
So funny 8gag Pol cant see whats right in front of their face.

Already a shittier thread, nigger.

Man, the weak-minded have really been fucked by that Q psyop.

And there it is. Thanks for playing; no one believes you.

See

So no, that’s not me. Thanks for playing, and thanks for exposing yourself as a paid jewish shill.

(((Evidence)))

Apparently, you CAN make this shit up.

Trump has access to NSA. What he knows is immense. Why give Dems 3-4 months of damage control before the midterms

lmao there is no need to be upset. Except when nothing comes from this. I want to see you mashing your keyboard in that thread.

Odd spacings and specific typos have confirmed DJT twitter and Q