Supreme Court ruling angers the kikes

I've been a Zig Forumsack for years, but I've almost never seen this subject come up, and I've never really thought about it much either, because I'm not in a union. However, it makes perfect sense given what we know of how jews act and think and what they do that they'd embed themselves in something that is nestled right between law, politics, and the labor force.

A family member of mine has been in a union for decades, because he works for the state he lives in. I started talking to him about it because I saw a newsletter of his written by the union kvetching about some court decision. When he was hired for his job as head of IT a couple decades back, he was "forced" to join the union, a union which has exclusive right to represent the state workers. No employee is allowed to represent themselves or hire anyone else to represent them as a worker in any labor dispute or grievance; only the union, THIS union, is allowed to do that. The workers themselves have absolutely no voice, the union alone speaks for them. I say "forced" because, as fucked up as all the aforementioned sounds, here's the real kicker: you don't need to join the union, it's optional. However, you have a fee deducted from every single paycheck you earn that goes directly to the union, regardless of whether you are a union member. Additionally, these state unions exhibit even more insulting audacity by taking millions of dollars – much of it essentially stolen you could say all of it, if you want to go down the 'all taxes are theft' route – and throwing it at political candidates. The majority of the time, these candidates are progressive shitlibs, and the unions do this under the pretense of doing all this "for the worker," as if all their motivations and purely for the best interests of all the average joes.

You might think all that is just fucked up. You might even think that that situation should simply be illegal or unconstitutional, and you'd be right. Apparently, there was a case back in Feb that went to the Supreme Court because someone challenged this policy, which almost all states in the country engage in. The Supreme Court ruled (5-4) that yes, demanding people pay you to represent them and taking their money from them even when they decide they don't want you to, is in fact unconstitutional. Now, state unions all over the nation are screaming and bitching about it, dressing it up as "rich billionaire anti worker extremists assaulting workers' rights and trying to erode protections." This line is from the CT state union website:

archive.is/LM1uJ

The irony is enough to kill someone, and hopefully it fucking does. I say all this just to make people aware of something I didn't really think much about either. Local politics are not the only battleground on which our people need to win, unions are fucking kiked to shit and should not fly under the radar. J-dar, rather.
This applies to ALL unions, not just state ones.
I simply used a state union here as an example to highlight the point that these are fucking organizations that proclaim themselves the ONE AND ONLY voice of the working class, and that not even the working class themselves are goddamn allowed to speak on their own behalf. Keep this thought in your mind; we already are keenly aware that the yids own the media, the banks, the courts, and education; anything dealing with laws, communication or money, but rarely does the topic of unions ever show up on Zig Forums.

They're as traitorous to the people as any diehard bleeding heart progressive Marxist. Remember that when DOTR rolls around.

Attached: Untitled.png (609x438, 229.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_action_problem
supremecourt.gov/opinions/17pdf/16-1466_2b3j.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janus_v._AFSCME
oyez.org/cases/2017/16-1466
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It doesn't apply to private sector unions because it's not the state compelling your speech since donations = speech with Citizens United.

Bamping cause good post

Unions exist because they train you without college and pay you 3-times the amount if you're working non-union.

Union journeyman = $22hr
non-union = 14$

Boomer employers do not value your skills or time put in. They will bleed you fucking dry without a union. And that's the really fucked up trap of all this marxist shit.

GUILDS can replace unions.

Attached: 1449655305458.jpg (626x460, 95.59K)

A while back there was an article about the DNC going broke, now with this decision billions of dollars will cease to flow into progressive hands as well. Never mind 2018, 2020 will be a huge hit to the democrats because of how big this is. It essentially stopped legal money laundering into candidates such as Feinstein and Ocasio-Cortez. If I was a high level democrat, I'd shit bricks with what I'd be up against nationally.

Unions are a tool.
Like any tool how they are used depends on the one wielding the tool.
Unions can be good.
They can help workers get fair pay and safe working conditions.
They can defend workers from shekel-grubbing corporate overlords who don't give a damn about them other than as meat robots.
But they can also be kiked to hell.
Indeed, unions have tended to be centers of marxist subversion (whenever kikes are around, especially).
Thank goodness for the Supreme Court not being totally POZ'ed for now.

Stop White genocide.
Remove ZOG.

This.
Again, unions are a tool.
The kikes and marxists need to have that tool taken away from them.

Medieval guildsmen forever. Would destroy the Jew

I cannot believe I'm not the only person who supports the return of Guildism.

My brother, for the shield!

Holy fuck these people are retards.

Not for want of trying, the only reason it went through was because of Gorsuch swinging the vote 5-4.

Lawyers board is literally medieval guild.

Attached: 654654.jpg (640x645, 57.09K)

all of those Union laws make/made perfect sense, at least in the context in which they were invented/implemented originally. the problem is poor union (((management))). when Unions were participatory, the workers engaged and the Union 'bosses' actually invested in the workers and their communities, Unions didn't exhibit (most of) the pathologies they do today

You should get charged money every paycheck that goes toward a union you elect not to join? You're not allowed to represent yourself or choose a representative in a labor dispute because some union says you can't? Someone should not have money forcibly taken from them to go towards an organization they don't wish to be a part of. I fail to see how that "makes perfect sense," that's fucking jewry regardless of context.

I'm all for legit criticism but you're just a faggot whining I didn't provide a link to something that wasn't the entire point of the post. Like I said, it takes two seconds to copy paste, be glad I'm not directly pointing you towards (((specific sources of information))).

So wait, how do guilds work and differ from unions and how do we implement the shit out of that?

not all states do this, but, yes, there is a justification for that since you benefit from wage/benefit negotiations. btw, its not a full union due – its highly discounted

I don't even know what you mean, here. This simply never happens. And, as someone who has actually been a Union representative, I can say there's no fucking way the average worker is representing themselves in a labor dispute (especially, Contract enforcement - eg. you can't fire me for farting on the job bc the Contract says so) because the average worker simply doesn't have the knowledge, time or skillset to do so

you're part of it whether you like it or not, simply by working there. see above. also, if you don't understand very, very basic issues like this and want to live in a lolbergtardian dreamworld, then this is the wrong board for you, my philosemetic newfriend
>>>/liberty/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

that's because you're ignorant. but, there's no shame in being ignorant – there's only shame in not correcting the problem once its pointed out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Collective_action_problem

lolnope
summerfag pls go

You have one fucking job, asshole. If you don't like that h8/pol/ holds OPs to a high standard, then I suggest you go to a board that is geared toward someone like yourself:
>>>/TRS/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/TheDonald/
>>>/cuteboys/

basically, like unions. unions were modeled on guilds

the only basic difference is that guilds are usually skilled work, and therefore essentially hold trade secrets that can only be learned by joining the guild. think like electricians or high-voltage high-wire workers. those are essentially guilds

they already do: see above. also, the AMA (american medical assoc), the Bar (lawyers), etc etc are basically guilds. ALL rich professionals are part of guilds like those or have agents and negotiate contracts individually (eg. Sean Hannity etc). The difference with Unions is they are often dealing with low-skilled workers and (at least at the height of heavy industry) massive, monopolistic corporations

see also:

Yep. Inns of Court in the City of London. US lawyers are Middle Temple, IIRC.

h8/pol/ is a NatSoc board. GTFO
>>>/liberty/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Unions actually aren't that bad and allow people like me to be able to make enough to support a family, and my union also allows me to say whatever I want politically when not at work. Unions are great and were the largest anti immigration lobby before Reagan started busting them.

Essentially this, but you have to be careful to stay away from compromised unions or locals.
If a union or local is compromised, the union dues are another tax as you won't receive any benefit.

You think that's bad, you should see what's going on in Australia. Shit's fucked

So people should be forced to join a union because?…

Op I had a similar experience, I worked as at a grocery store at a young age and could choose not to be a part of the union, but suprise, I would still have to pay all the union fees. I couldn't work there otherwise. Everyone I worked with payed union fees, and noone ever received any benefit from it. I never looked up who was in charge, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was a person of semetic ancestry.

On the plus side, this preserves a culture of incompetency. As they make as standards an incompetency, it preserves the illusion of competency, as real competency leaking in is detected and berated…

…but it means they're largely idiots. Not all, mind you, but largely.

Example: Mueller literally grabbed and went through the emails of the transition team, without permission of the people whose emails he went through.

That's really careless, really stupid. Stupid, because every court in DC would have given him those stupid emails.

Look at Strzok struggling to form intelligent sentences.

One enters law school on the basis of how well one can keep track of exactly which color of gnome is in the hen house. Or some such bullshit. Logic puzzles. And then there are memory games. The latter actually prepares you for law school.

Law school is entirely now about memorization of the "truth". They don't teach legal reasoning at all anymore. Look at the retarded Kagen, a literal fucking SCOTUS member. The stupid fuck even used a (((fallacy))) in her recent dissent. That fallacy was: (((pro populo))). It's such a tired worn-out bullshit excuse that it has a Latin fucking name.

And then there's the fact that laws are formed on the basis of the feelings, alone, an aggregation of them, the feelings of boomers. They add or subtract with supreme ease from any law the effected entities, or the actions, or the areas, the device being invention of categories, setting rules for the membership of the categories, and hey presto they have brand new fucking 'con law.

All law is tabula rasa.

tell me what to think OP in your great wisdom….. fuck off kike

gaslight.

Learn to read, kike.

The problem with unions is the same problem democracy has in general, when people are comfortable, they don't pay any attention to political issues so corruption sets in.

Unions are the most powerful political support entity the democrats have next to the kike orgs. I made more by staying out the union because the fees were ridiculous and every single last union boss was corrupt. Every one. The democrats got to all of them, they aren't about the workers at all anymore. Just pawns for the big brother's ass.

I second that

This should be part one of a much larger roll back on forced donations/dues. Next should be forcing tax payers to pay for orgs (planned parenthood, etc) that donate to political campaigns. Essentially the same exact forced speech.
If you take government cash, you can't donate to campaigns or form super packs otherwise they lose their tax status.

it's no coincidence that union wages rose non stop over the last 50 years, and by sheer coincidence we have had less and less public works built.

Links to actual case:

supremecourt.gov/opinions/17pdf/16-1466_2b3j.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janus_v._AFSCME
oyez.org/cases/2017/16-1466

This is in my opinion one of the biggest SCOTUS decisions of our time in terms of importance. Their decision effectively will starve out the workers association communist groups and this domino effect will obliterate the shit out of the DNC funding which has made a killing off of it for decades. Normies will look at this and just think "meh" but this decision right here is monumental in scope for any country that is dealing with a creeping Marxist issue. It completely shuts down a major source of sneaky income.

Also, I should add that the three Jews on the court (Ginsburg, Breyer, and Kagan) voted against this. Sotomayor (who is suspected of being a cyrpto-Jewess) also voted against this. The rest who voted for it were upstanding hu'white men and one based black man.

Attached: SCOTUS.png (810x141, 77.16K)

Fucking potholes. So many fucking potholes.

Oh, sorry, meant to check! checked!

not an argument

I already answered this question, you retarded cocksucker. and, don't think changing your IP fools anyone. see:

It is too an argument. It's the if-you-do-what-I-don't-like-you're-a-kike argument. Everyone knows that argument.

Public unions are corrupt commie shitbags yes, however Trade Unions are the only thing keeping the brown hoard from completely cucking the middle class. Yes the union bosses in DC tell all the members to vote blue so they get gibs, however none of the white members vote democratic.

It's really a case of jews jewing other jews. The medium kikes in the local government public unions want to keep the unions to keep getting rich and fucking locals. On the other hand the Gigakikes want to kill all the Unions to destroy the middle class by allowing more Dreamers to work unchecked and further enslave all of America.

The best example is Michigan. It was the first state to go (((Right To Work))) which kills unions and bankrupts city governments. Then the auto industry went in the shitter, all the non-agricultural whites left and the cities are no-go zones. It's happening in Boise, Idaho right now. In addition to the mestizos , (((Soros))) and company are sneaking rapefugees across the Canadian border.

tl;dr Focus on removing merchant then we'll reform the labor system.

checked
Not all of those contracts go to unions. There are nomadic companies staffed with spics that do the shit on the cheap while the local government/contractors pocket the difference between the Prevailing Wage and what the contractor pays his pets.

This isn't about left Vs right you dumb niggers. Destroying the Unions and middle class opens the floodgates of brown labor wider.
This anti-union shit is D&C of Americans and a part of white genocide.

Attached: image.gif (500x522, 102.2K)

But it doesn't matter, because the kikes destroyed the unions from the inside out anyway. We must remove the kike infestation, as always.

I've only read a bit of Mein Kampf but weren't the unions the first place Hitler recognized as fucking things up and when he went to look who was behind it it was the jews, sparking his internal conflict with anti-semitism (he didn't want to be anti-semitic, but eventually he learnt too much about the jews fucking everything up and had to be).

OK, why don't you push the concept of Christianity forbidding usury?

"But love your enemies, and do good, and lend, expecting nothing in return, and your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, for he is kind to the ungrateful and the evil."
and
Give to the one who begs from you, and do not refuse the one who would borrow from you.

(emphasis mine)

Unions are a great idea, but I simply must add that unionization cannot occur when the NSA is aiding in the union busting 8^)

What the fuck are you talking about? Union dues are bloated yes, but 90% go to not paying for (((Obama Care))) and not having to hire a lawyer when your greedy boss tries to fuck you.

The Unions are destroyed yet faggot. Everyday normalfag craftsmen get madder and madder at the (((1%))) and the dreamers trying fuck ALL Americans, union or not.

*aren't

Youre the kike. 1% is 43% jewish. Ordinary non-jewish americans losing is bad.

Checked. I'm asking you to help white people. It has very little to do with unions.

Additionally, I would ask that you take a gentler approach to pointing out that Trump is not actually our lord and savior. And I will give you a famous man's strategic analysis here:

17But Jesus knew their thoughts and said to them,
“Every kingdom divided against itself will be laid waste, and a house divided against a house will fall. 18If Satan is divided against himself, how can his kingdom stand? After all, you say that I drive out demons by Beelzebul. 19And if I drive out demons by Beelzebul, by whom do your sons drive them out? So then, they will be your judges. 20But if I drive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come upon you.

I view unions the same way I view welfare: it's a nice idea with the right intentions behind it and it can work within certain circumstances, like a fully ethnocentric country in which the vast majority of its citizens genuinely wish to look out for each other and do what is best for their fellow countrymen. However, when you have a giant chunk of the population that is of shitskin descent and people in high places trying to undermine and subvert the nation with their every breath, these otherwise noble mechanisms become disgusting, twisted forces of bastardized shit.

I think you have the right idea. Maybe 100 years ago Unions were a god-send to people because working conditions were atrocious and it was basically slave labor to most people. But today? It seems more like today unions just drag everyone down who's an honest working man while benefiting mostly the lazy and corrupt because every place I've seen that's unionized, the work costs twice as much and takes 4 times as long to do for something that's a really simple job

Yeah, the NSDAP replaced all the kike-run trade unions with the Deutsche Arbeitsfront.

Checked.

Where there are thieves & defilers, there is nowhere to rest.

I keep hearing about these great union jobs, but everytime I applied they wanted to pay me less than working at some factory doing mindless work. The only difference was the factory wasn't going to charge me union dues and demand a bunch of other time consuming horseshit.

Also, why the fuck would i want to give money to any organization that supported that nigger Obama?

You can drink beer @ work and hide the cans in the door at the union job.

8^)

Maybe carpenters and plumbers get a nice deal like that, but where I live the union moved in on a local ambulance company. EMTs had been making $12 an hour there, but the union muscled in and got them $13. Of which it got $1.50. Plus they got benefits – for a small payroll deduction that was not optional.

Unions can be cancerous. Even the ones that by some miracle aren't run by Jews act like they are.

People go out of their way to get union jobs because they pay more and have better benefits. I fucking wish someone would "force" me into a cushy state job.

Don't forget the Film Actors' Guild, user.

Attached: Filmactorsguild.png (799x332, 519.17K)

Spoken like a nigger. I'd rather you just scam a welfare check. In many ways, it's more honest than wasting life on a do-nothing government job, Shaneequa.

Unions have failed to fight for the American youth, who needed jobs, and needed TRAINING. They needed to be trained to become these workers.

And where has anybody managed to get a place like Google organized?

So when people speak of unions, they seem to only exist in some strange world where everyone works for a factory, and nobody wears glasses.

Because niggers are known for seeking meaningful employment, right?
Fuck off kike, you can't even fit in if you're trying that hard.

Hitler 2.0: he just wanted to play video game.

Working at a grocery store is a cushy union job? Have you ever been to a grocery store before? It's just a stupid menial labor job, same as any other retail job, and it pays shit. Why do you need to be in a union to do that?
Also all forcing people to join a union does is lower the amount of regular paying jobs. Kill yourself.

Well which one is it

This would be true if the left didn't use it as their personal piggy bank for decades. When it started it was good but was, as fucking usual, corrupted by ((them)) and the DNC took advantage and fucked it up beyond repair. So yes it is a us vs them.

Maybe where you live, I don't know, but unions are notorious for the stereotype of disallowing anyone who isn't in a specific position who is clocked in to do certain work even when it doesn't take any time and not a big deal.

Even if some unions are operating ideally and actually are headed by well meaning whites, too many out there are essentially cash cow machines that claim to labor for the workers' rights themselves and confuse noise and motion with progress. It's a way to siphon yet more money off the working people of the country, as if property tax, income tax, and state taxes weren't fucking enough, along with medicare, "social security" or whatever other dozen things might be deducted from your paycheck.

FUCK UNIONS
ALL UNIONIZING SHALL BE AT WILL AND, EVEN THEN, RESOURCE USE SHALL BE OPTIONAL
Private and public.

Heil'd
Exactly. They started out great getting workers rights, weekends, and overtime. Then the (((depression))) helped the mob take them over. The unions didn't mind this post WWII because the mob fought off the commies and corporations trying to fuck them. Then after the Kennedys were (((assassinated))) ZOG went after the mob, the mob got weak and let the kikes bail them out in the 80's. Now the unions aren't as strong therefore not paying as much to the union kikes, so now the JWO kikes are trying to shut it down and make one mediocre slave class at 15$/hour w/o benefits. For now the Unions are beneficial but under NS are unnecessary.

Good post. Union capos and the kikes they fund all get the rope.

Attached: politicians.png (222x345, 173.7K)

There was a story about how israel didn't get exempted from steel tariffs. oy vey etc. Thing is, the photo they used for the article showed a Chinese guy working at some kind of press or something, because there is no stock footage of israelis working, generally speaking, and certainly not of them working metal.

jej

THIS IS BIG MONEY. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
see attached.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (639x554 16.82 KB, 562.25K)

A return to Guildship would equate to a neo-Renaissance. Sounds like a plan to me. How can we rid ourselves of the meddlesome?

Attached: iuO5T5R5V5.jpg (1049x1153, 1.37M)

(heiled)
This. It's always about the quality of people in the end. I don't even argue ideology anymore, because a retard with the best incentives is still a retard. And a jew's only drive is to upset what's working.

Reminder that on top of unions, guilds also used to incorporate the role now 'filled' with insurance. If you're bringing back guilds, you might as well prepare to take down the insurance industry. Turn insurance back into a by-the-customer-for-the-customer deal.

Wouldn't guilds also ensure high levels of quality control over production?

I also support guilds

Ha. This shit is just rich.

Golly gee fucking willikers, Batman, I wonder what these things perhaps have in common
Yeah fucking right. Lie through your teeth with the assurance you won't ever get fucking audited. If you crack open the crust I'm sure the rot runs fucking deep.
Again, massive mystery here. Trump won the presidency yet you, a union meant to be supporting the common people, insist on having dog shows that trot out some of the most progressive fucking globalists you can get their hands on. I wonder why your members might think jumping ship ASAP would be the best move.

I always hate that the courts have made unions so powerful. It should be the right of a worker to choose whether or not he wants to be in a union and only pay dies if he is in it. Instead the union has a monopoly on the many jobs and fucks over the worker "in their interests". Which is funny because the worker usually cannot speak out against a union, get hired by a non-union company, or stop paying dues that cut into his paycheck.

Oh, fuck no.

If they don't teach that anymore, who does?

Take it from then, only question is how?

Demographics have changed the rules, because they have changed the 'there' and all subsequent non-economic currency spam complexes. The 'there', the 'it', is often already dead, and long since so. What was left over assumed and role played. And subsequently, the union deconstructions are a natural consequence. Unions, of africans, are called slaves, BLM, etc. Unions, of asiatics, are called marxist underclasses, Jewry, etc. Both forms of unions are necessary for those life forms to compete against cacuses/whites, despite leading to greater degenerative replacements with each iteration. In this way, unions without selection (use of legacy granting) also lead necessary union deconstruction. In all aspects, it was stated better earlier ; And thus in all aspects, it is still lolbergtardian to expect forced dues – forced dues must die; that action was the t-1/t-2 last action that always occurs to stave off complete capitulation just before the end (and that was ages ago). A variant of this is the 'public' union, variant in that these never existed on their own might in the first place, and were stillborn from before they began. Their fates have been even worse, and more cancerous than any private sector union's systematic eventuality ever was.

You are correct on quite a bit, but whether you yourself like it or not, if you want to keep what little you have for whatever fraction is left in a sea of asiatics and africans, all unions must die. The demographic existence of unions within the USA must make business work with now 1:000,000,000 white:non-white ratios – this severe magnitude of -that- demographic effect has been the very thing driving all union mechanics for quite some time, because they all ceased to be unions back at the turn of the last century, if they ever were.

Anything that grants more dollar/currency power to that which does not make that power, leads to that granting being turned off. It is account action, and happens every single time, accounting away, to the very last treyvon, mordecai, jamal, patel, and han. Unions effectively export their boomer cuckdom civnat lies to the state and national account, which reacts with increasing violence against them and their numerical lies.

The very fact that you will not concede this, in light of everything that has played out since 2015 thru today, is itself its own lolbertardian.

this is far too important a subject to let it slide off the board b/c of jew troll threads. the money is big and the scotus ruling is going to cut right into the heart of it. bump.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (857x521 30.26 KB, 199.91K)

Unions can't exist with invasion policies, flooding the entire country with scabs makes them all insolvent without gibsmedats.