Elite occultism general

never forget, jews are only half the enemy. the other half is the cabal of elite occultists the inhabit the upper eschelons of power on this Earth.

Bill Clinton openly admits that Hillary Clinton communes with spirits
>youtube.com/watch?v=uOivZawGptI
cremation of care ritual at bohemian grove (thank you alex jones for sneaking in and taking this video all those years ago)
>youtube.com/watch?v=r5dHhvpHIjM
alex jones confronts top political advisor david gergen about his membership at the bohemian grove
>youtube.com/watch?v=p-job9wwKPM
NIXON TAPES - Nixon (who was /ourguy/) talks about "faggoty" bohemain grove
>youtube.com/watch?v=dPb-PN9F2Pc
President Nixon claims the bohemian grove made him president in his autobiography
>youtube.com/watch?v=pg1lIKVqJ6c&t=
skull and bones society - at one time both the republican and democrat candidate for presidnet of the USA had been members of this secretive and occult fraternity at Yale (George W Bush and John Kerry)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skull_and_Bones#Conspiracy_theories
list of skull and bones members
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Skull_and_Bones_members
skull and bones society are graverobbers who dug up and stole the skull of native american warrior "Geronimo" for use in their occult rituals
>nytimes.com/2009/02/20/us/20geronimo.html
list of prominent freemasons (A-D)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons_(A–D)
list of prominent freemasons (E-Z)
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Freemasons_(E–Z)
spirit cooking email concerning john and tony podesta - wikileaks 2016
>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
list of celebrities openly associated with spirit cooking occultist marina abramovic.
>buzzfeed.com/lecorbusier/marina-abramovic-is-a-celebrity-sorceress-9njr?utm_term=.aa2aX3gOz#.ifOmRoOn5

Attached: jennifer lawrence upside down cross illuminati occult symbolism.jpg (1280x720 123.62 KB, 96.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/FreemasonryIdeologySchwarzSS
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He now admits it was at the instruction of the jew Jon Ronson for a Channel 4 special, I guess because the producers didn't want the liability of him sneaking in and illegally filming the footage himself.

Attached: Alex Jones Protocols.jpg (620x413, 65.02K)

he does not admit that. i am fairly certain you made that up. nobody wants to give poor alex his due for all of the things he's done. that video was a MASSIVE redpill to so many. i remember when i saw it in like 2005 when i was 19 or something and i suddenly knew right then and there that everything i'd been told about the people who ruled over me was a bold faced fucking lie. it was probably literally my first redpill and forever changed the course of my life.

honestly if i didn't see that video then, i could have ended up getting ensnared in the establishment jewishness of the college i was going to at the time.

jews and occultists are both equally the enemy, IMO. and there was occultism going on at my college too.

He finally admitted it last year, but it's been known for years.

The jew is the enemy, nothing else even comes close.

It's funny these commies protect these Jews faster then Christians do for a Jewish Jesus.

Attached: varg3.gif (480x254, 435.03K)

the biggest occultic trick the Jews ever played was using their black magic to fill the goy into believing Jesus isn't a Heeb

*fool

communism is just another abrahamic religion.

Attached: john cena.gif (225x195, 1008.89K)

(citation needed tho)
the jew is the enemy but if you literally think satanists, who literally do child human sacrifices, aren't every bit as insidious and powerful then you're wrong, sorry.

What religion should we be following? What's out there that isn't cucked, or full of insane extortionists?

is communism kosher ?

The video is in my post, he admits it all in the first two minutes or so.

Nobody ritually murders children more than jews, the whole "Satanic Panic" was largely a cover for jewish ritual murder.

Attached: jewish ritual murder.jpg (600x402, 222.08K)

that depends on your beliefs
do you believe in a soul
do you want to meet god after you die
do you accept personal responsibility
do you believe in absolute truth and justice and so on

Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes

well then Aryan dharma it is

Without Jewish infiltration to wreck nations and push for a one world government dominated by Jews, the Cabal Satanists would just be a small time bunch of LARPers who'd occasionally get their shit kicked in by patriots in law enforcement and the intelligence agencies for being degenerates. However, I still agree that the old WASP establishment willingly gave power up to the Jews, and happily do their bidding.

Pretty much nothing that is mainstream. The "true" religion is some variation of Hermeticism, see the esoteric threads for more info. This jewish cabal practices a warped black magic version of Hermeticism, so be wary of your sources.

but that's not what he says in the video. he says ronson did a lot of work and helped out a lot. he never, repeat NEVER ,says "i did it at the instruction of jon ronson". you lied. period. what you said was a lie. that is factually not what jones says in that video. period. not even close. what he says isn't even on the same planet as what you are claiming he says.

both of you need to understand that, strictly speaking by the numbers, jews only make up roughly half of your rulers. the other half our occultists, and yes there is a lot of bleed over. it's a ven diagram.
satanists don't mind jews because the jews are inherently evil, and the jews don't mind satanists because they are inherently evil. they are two separate groups but they do co-exist with eachother at the top of the social ladder.

you're really wrong to say one is less insidious than the other. they're both rotten, they're both in power, and they will both destroy you the first chance they get man.

The elite occultists are mostly jewish, or influenced by them. They worship Moloch/Saturn/YHWH. That is why they use black cube symbolism, the number 6, along with other symbols.

What you are looking for is Gnosticism. Don't fall for the lie that is the demiurge. This earthly plane is the cusp between high-hell and low-heaven. It's all vibrational.

Jesus was an ascended master like Buddha, Zoroaster, Hermes, and on and on. They achieved high levels of consciousness that allowed them to transcend this material plane. We can do the same but it takes purification of the soul (the body is the physical manifestation of the soul, and needs purifying as well).

Also worth mentioning that the star of david is a stolen symbol which represents the axiom as above so below. It's not inherently a negative symbol, but the jews use it to their advantage since they've essentially hidden the meaning from mass consciousness.

New Ariana Grande occult video "God is a cunt" and white men are evil. Millions of young girls are getting mind fucked by this false flag terrorist cunt.

Directed by (((Dave Meyers)))

many of the elite occultists are jewish, but not most of them. if you look in my links above at "list of known freemasons" and if you look through alumni lists of fraternities like the skull and bones, you'll see it's mostly goys.
there is an overlap, no doubt, occultists and jews are also very distinct. these are the two groups at the top. the two groups that rule us. satanists and jews.

now on the other hand, some goyim like jennifer lawrence above, are only accepted and promoted in their jew-run industry because they are satanists and jews are fine with satanists. as long as someone is willing to debase christianity and traditional values, rich jews are always fine with it and will seek to use that person as a tool to influence goyim toward degeneracy.

BUT if you also look at the occultist orgnaizations, you see most of the powerful goyim in the world are members or are otherwise involved with occultism (George Bush 1 and 2, John Kerry, Ronald Reagan, the Clintons, many senators, judges, lawyers, political advisors that are not jewish).

i am telling you. don't discount these people or you will make a fatal error. i am not taking anything away from the evil of the jew, but it is two insidious groups. two groups with overlap, yes, but two groups nonetheless.

jews and satanists. those are the rulers of this world. if you're a decent real christian, or just a non-satanist normal not-evil person, it will be very hard for you to succeed.

Judaism is honest Satanism, Satanism is dishonest Satanism.

IMO jews are rotten because its in their genetics and in their souls. it's hard to say "the doctrine of judaism itself" is the greatest evil, if you yourself are a follower of an abrahamic religion like christianity.

jews are rotten because they are rotten down to the genetic level.
satanists are rotten because they are the worst of the goys.

another reason jews accept goyim satanists is because satanists aren't just "willing" to sell out their own people, they are ACTIVELY LOOKING TO DO IT AND ENJOY IT perhaps just as much if not moreso than the jews.

like "jewish" is an ethnicity as much as it is a religion, you know?

jews are only half the enemy. the other half is the cabal of elite jews that inhabit the upper echelons of power on this earth.

YOU dont have to be religious and YOU dont have to believe in anything supernatural in order to understand and accept that there are extremely powerful cabals out there that DO believe in theism and DO worship satan and an inversion of decency and human values.

Exactly, but I also think that they are so deeply involved in the diabolical that their physical forms become monstrous to behold anyway.

(checked)

Judaism is the inevitable fruition of tribalism. They were never united by their kingdom, their semitic ethnicity, or even their religion. It has always been their nomadic tribal identity which makes them "different".

hahahaha yes i do believe this too but never heard anyone say it.
but they can be distinguished via their genetics.

You have autism. Jones calls the kike "the mastermind of the whole thing" who "brought him along and financed him doing it".

Copius levels of inbreeding for literally thousands of years would make anyone genetically distinguished.

no he said "in a lot of ways you could say he was the mastermind of the whole thing" which is just typical alex jones and how he talks. later on, if you watch the whole video, they go in to explaining in more detail how the whole thing happened and its clear what jones is talking about is that ronson knew a guy on the inside that helped them out a lot. at no point is any implication that it was "done at ronson's instruction" or that he was actually literally a "mastermind" and if you take every little word someone takes that literally, even in the face of other info to the contrary, maybe you're the autist??

You are correct and I don't think what I said contradicts what you said. They are either jewish or influenced by them. Jews are the darkness manifest, their servants are those who reject the light. Freemasonry was legit in it's very beginning but was co-opted by, you guessed it.

this

Yes. Jews worship death. They are like parasites on this planet, eating away at life. Parasites are attracted to dead flesh which explains why they are into the whole child-bloodletting stuff.

yes lol. i agree. and i agree that they are inbred too.

Hey faggot! Upside-cross is known as a "Petrine Cross" and is holy.
Posting both because the filesize is different but I see no difference.

Attached: cernendoftheworldfixed3.jpg (1054x796 2.91 MB, 1.29M)

As far as I can tell, freemasonry just began among the Medieval masonry guilds (and as far as I can tell, Medieval guilds were secret societies in a lot of ways, but that doesn't mean they were bad) before it became a fraternity for those aiming to get rich quick, which became a big ass door for every power hungry maniac to get into high positions.

well i just think the two factions are of roughly equal power and separate and distinct. as someone who has studied this for many years, that's the impression i get. there are too many non-goyim occultists who are high ranking for the occultism to be under jew control. for example, hillary clinton is a goyim and she is a high priestess to them.
then, of course, you could argue that there are jews like soros who control clinton (pic related) but there are also a lot of ultra wealthy goyim who have nothing to do with judaism (but they have plenty to do with occultism).

either way, it's clear that it's very rare to find someone who is both non-jewish and non-satanic who is still successful. literally like donald trump and the my pillow guy and maybe a couple others are the only ones i can think of.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 12.03.58 AM.png (709x403, 79.5K)

Shiva is a good guy redart. It's far better to follow the ascetic yogi in the wilderness who has rejected the vanities of the flesh and pursues liberation rather follow than the demiurge.

Attached: Shiva-kul-sign.jpg (1001x1200, 1.41M)

your claim that the upside down cross is not a satanic symbol is patently wrong. and if you think jennifer "the raging hollywood feminist and hillary clinton supporter" lawrence is a christian you're even further ignorant.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-07-14 at 12.05.24 AM.png (743x446, 65.32K)

Nigger, the "infiltration" was orchestrated by a kike, and was what launched Jonestein's career. Playing semantic word games doesn't change that.

How can you even try to defend him now that he's an open NeoCohen who doesn't even try to hide his allegiance to Israel?

and if you are haunted by demons in your dreams at night, just imagine a big ass pink elephant with four arms trampling all over their fruity asses shouting NAMASTE MOTHERFUCKERS

well first of all i think you're actually the only one who is clearly trying to play semantic word games, and that's why i dis-appreciate your comments in this thread. you are misrepresenting the nature and meaning of the video you yourself posted, when watched in its totality.

but as far as why i can defend him, i think jones is a pragmatist in a lot of ways and understands that there are certain things he can say and certain things he can't. i think jones understands it would do him no good to rant against israel and then lose his 200 affiliates and be no-platformed.

instead, i see a guy who very deftly dressed up the right-wing message in a very clever and digestible way. he basically invented the term "globalist" as a way to describe the jew agenda without actually saying "jew". and he has consistently been on the right side of every issue ever since he came on the scene in the 90s. so no, i think alex jones is basically one of the great unsung american heroes. i respect him. and i don't respect people like you who perpetually try to put him down because wtf have you ever done to help the world? prob nothing but put down good people who put their necks on the line on Zig Forums and other websites. you're prob just deadweight and a cancerous right-puncher who has never made a positive impact in the fight in his life.

David Icke has actually become very accurate and up to date on things too recently, even though he's had a bumpy past.

Not sure about medieval freemasonry, but 18th century freemasonry began as a fraternity for those who wished to transmute their spirit from lead to gold in the allegorical sense. That's why you see depictions of freemasons standing on a black and white checkerboard floor, symbolizing them having mastered the duality of the material plane.

I disagree on them being distinct. The wealthiest people on this planet are jews, since they basically took control of everything in 1913. Rothschilds control Soros, Soros controls Clintons, Clintons control ____, and it's one big kike fractal. Obviously more complex then that but the humans at the top are most definitely jews. Who they answer to, that's a different story… Really all comes down to black vs white magic. Trump is a white magic wizard whether consciously or not.

It's not them worshiping Shiva, it's them worshiping destruction with Shiva as their idol.

I don't necessarily think Freemasonry existed in Medieval times, but masonry guilds did for the special construction of major buildings like cathedrals and fortresses.

But what is also interesting is that it seems like that in the 14th and 15th centuries, alchemical research was also becoming more popular among the middle and upper classes.

That's just alchemy. And the chequerboard is about the acceptance of duality, not necessarily "mastering" it. But you're free to believe that if it fits with your other personal beliefs.

That explains everything.

Attached: 5cbab5d40122bd3178991184b805223f3964768414c47d693fded77d27ce4247.png (348x441, 139.52K)

Interesting. Alchemy was definitely huge during medieval times, and it wasn't literal chemistry like most would like us to believe.

They definitely appropriated alchemy into their own mythos. Why else would they depict themselves standing above the checkerboard other than to denote their ascension? Also they commonly depict themselves standing between two pillars which is the so called "middle path". With that said I don't really give a fuck about freemasonry. Alchemy is the shit though.

As a separate note I would like to emphasize how important a healthy body is when it comes to purification of the spirit.

You can certainly work alchemy into it, and they're kinda parallel for the aims of self improvement. But outside of like the French Rite, you just don't see that much alchemical stuff itself (sadly).
To emphasise the inevitability of encountering duality, and learning to cope with it in conjunction with the WTs.
Besides, random depictions don't really mean shit. There is indeed some nice artwork out there, but ultimately it's just artwork, and not a part of Masonry as say the TBs are.
Agreed. It's repugnant to see people in these groups who are fat and slovenly.

hahahahhaha i kinda think this too, i dunno. no other way he could have gotten elected when the media was against him and he was outspent 2 to 1. illuminati definitely had already decided hillary was to be pres. he must be a white magician or something.
well you make a good point about the rothschilds and banks, but i'm also so unequivocally sure that they are satanic that they are in the center of the ven diagram for certain anyway.
rothschilds are "jewish" by heritage, but their ideology is simply a rebellion against the abrahamic religion, from what i can tell. so i dunno. i guess that's a grey area.
i guess a lot of it is speculative anyway. but nethertheless i think that people are far too unaware of the occultism and fail to understand the power that i believe these demons can actually impart upon their servants, whether they are goyim or jew.
i think even rothschilds are lower than actual demons on the heirarchy (unless they themselves are manifest demons, which may be) so if a demon grants a goyim power, i think that power is legitimate, and i think the goyim is beholden to the demon, not the jew.
but again, lots of speculation. i dunno. but i wouldn't write either group off. both are major threats to us.

i also just had a weird thought. if me from 15 years ago knew that i would be here having this discussion about demons and jews and rothschilds and whether or not they are manifest demons, i dunno if i would be horrified, depressed, or think it was the coolest thing in the world. IMO even the demon-obsessed world is more pleasant and hopeful than the jew-spread secularism that i was taught as a child.

i am not an anarchist.

my parents were definitely christian but pretty casual. but they weren't super-serious about it and they didn't really tell me much about religion and when i went to school they filled my head with all of this secularism and "science" crap and i really believed it. became an atheist for a long time. it was the most nihilistic, depression, pointless existence ever. im so glad as i got older i learned that there really was more to life than what "science" was telling us. and now i realize that jews and occultists are actually selling this secularism in order to spiritually and psychologically break the will of children and ultimately steal their souls (because if you believe you are nothing and your life is pointless, you won't think twice about selling your soul to them and you will NEVER stand up to them).

If this isnt a textbook ironic fallacy i dont know what is

tbh I think the high-tier kikes at the top could be manifest demons. They for sure answer to lower vibrational entities at the very least.

100% agree. By conditioning us to throw away our spiritual inclination it's allowed this perverse degeneracy to take hold. Ride the fucking tiger user. We must become the high priests of national socialism.

Hitler and his crew at the very top were also involved with occultism, including things like astrology and astral projection.

Послушайте, если вы делаете то, что заставляет ваши мысли говорить по-другому, вы, скорее всего, будете действовать в жизни.

You shouldn't be following any religion. When you ask the question "which, what or whom should we follow", you are asking the wrong question.

Throughout life you will realize that there are multiple levels of understanding to each thing. Most people at some point reject religious superstition for atheism, which is merely based on another religion, namely science. The path forward is thus not to revert to any kind of religious practice, but to ascend above all religions that man is taught and which are hidden in the subconscious and the concious modes of your mind. Only this way will you ever be truly free of the conditioning that is wrought upon you by factors that are not your own.

Yes. Jesus said "The kingdom of God is within."

Indeed, but it is very hard to capture the "kingdom of God" without being led astray by interpretations, ideas, ideologies, men, books or gods. This is the true challenge of man, to refind his center without being polluted from the outside into becoming some kind of cult follower.

You've already been fooled by that dumb Jew Jesus, you dumb goy

The dumb jew Jesus is an invention of the judeo-christian priesthood. Jesus was the son of parents from modern day Khorasan, and was called Yes-Us. He acted much like the mythical Zarathustra/Buddha. You'd have known this had you read the Oera Linda boek.

Remember they rely on threats for compliance.

Attached: oathy.jpg (603x717, 54.64K)

Attached: racketeering.jpg (259x194, 7.4K)

If The demiurge is real, and Gnosticism true, then isnt having children just propagation of the material?
The left and their degeneracy would be the fall of the material realm, and in essence, good.

You idiot the satanists doing the child sacrifices ARE the Jews.

You stupid faggot.

THIS gnosticism is pure evil. A perverted upside down view of creation

Attached: Def0009701.JPG (322x243, 25.1K)

I don't get why you guys don't just worship Moloch like the elites.

Can't you all see?

The elites are where they are because they worship Moloch and rape and sacrifice children to him!

What has your "God" done for you except create this farce of existence, this Clown World?

Moloch rewards his followers with all the power and wealth in the world and he only asks for a few useless brats to be pounded, slain, and/or skinned alive.

It's time to join the elite, it's time to become a follower of Moloch.

There is no need to serve anything described as god, even while that god still walks the earth. People who serve Moloch are just as much servants as are people who pray to God or people who sacrifice to Odin. They are nothing but servitude attached to some important historical character, and they believe that this servitude will get them to places where others have not fared.

All religion, and by definition all falsehood, relies on the emotion of hope to be able to thrive. Hope to be better, hope to be able to fuck that beautiful girl next door, hope that one day you will become a saint. The problem is that hope and belief do not get us anywhere in real life except fevered dreams and wishes in the dark or prayers said by the light of a candle.

Whether one chooses freedom or servitude is up to that person himself. Do not however think that some ways of servitude are superior to others, because man is still a slave under all of them.

This user is right. Anything that explicitly denounces the material realm as "bad" is inherently evil. That's who nobody should trust the writings of "mystics" like Julius Evola.

no they aren't. not all of them. not even the majority of them. "jews" dont have to be satanist to be evil. many of them are actual practicing and believing jews, and they are pure evil and hostile to goyim. "satanists" are people who worship the inversion of any abrahamic religion. some are jews, yes, but the majority are christians and some are muslims who have given themselves to satan (like obama).
you're actually the one giving judaism a pass if you think about it. by your logic if a jew is actually serious about his religion as written in the talmud and the old testament of the bible and their other works, then they're fine.
in truth, "jews" are, by definition, evil. but they are not by definition "satanic".
"satanism" is a conscious decisions to worship the inversion of the abrahamic god. to rebel against him and seek the destruction of him and all he created.
regular "jews" are merely evil because they merely seek to elevate themselves above all of the goyim, and rule over them as cattle. "satanists" (whether jew or christian or muslim or anything else) seek absolute destruction and to inflict as much pain as they can on you.

wow nice rebuttal. so intelligent and well thought out!

no this is a bad idea. you're either with them yourself, or you're being manipulated by them to think this. the way to beat them is NEVER to lower yourself to their level, but rather to stay true to yourself and your own sense of decency, and i would follow the catholic church. nothing terrifies them more than the catholic church. it's the last light of decency in the world, despite all of its issues and scandals.

demons are tricksters and manipulators. just as a random example, ever hear of the writer phillip K dick? he was in contact with other "entities" and sometimes they gave him valuable information about how to save his son when he was sick, for example. but other times they outright told him that they were lying to him and manipulating him. he died pretty young. they gave him all of his stories and so forth, gave him all of that success and power, and then killed him just as soon as he attained it (he died not long after attaining mainstream success at a still-fairly-young-age).

if you knew the whole plan, you wouldn't say these things.
right now their plan is to USE these "elites" to get them to usher in a secular society, then open a gate to hell via the CERN particle collider in switzerland. once that gate is open, they no longer have use for these sell-out mortal coils here on earth.
they are already in the latter stages of their plan. brace yourself because things are gonna get ugly.
but your thinking is very dangerous and very horrible. you only think of yourself. maybe you do belong with them. maybe on some level you've already given yourself to them.

You aren’t the person I made them to.

Don’t believe in bullshit. You’re bound to live longer.

Jesus was an ascended master. His teachings have been perverted by kikes.

I am not saying the material plane is bad. It is what you make it. What I am saying is that those who worship the material, and those who worship death, are evil. There is a difference between revering Nature as a manifestation of Spirit and seeing the material plane as the totality of existence and, like the kikes do, sell their soul so they can have power over other life.

like the current kike pope is a good example to follow, fuck off

At the end of the day separation is an illusion and WE ALL are reflections of light that is the source energy. We are all manifestations of that same source energy. It's all a cosmic game. Raise your vibration.

Don't blindly believe anything to be honest.

why did white people fail to provide a future for their children?

Attached: the great replacement white genocide multiculturalism.jpg (1242x1229, 208.03K)

oooooops this was supposed to be a new thread

this is demonic new age nonsense that will be used to destroy yourself and your family and your people.

what is "bullshit" about demons and the supernatural though?

Belongs here, anyway. And it’s basically spam.
QTDDTOT

first pic

Attached: 1515231679299.jpg (598x714, 45.85K)

(((GASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS LIGHTING)))

Demiurge is the creator and an invention of Plato. Gnostics inverted this to something bad because they love fantasy and hate nature. There is no spirit world vs material world. That's kike brainwashing. It's all creation and nothing is seperate.

Attached: plato demiurge.jpg (396x630, 29.23K)

Nothing in the video gives any validation of its authenticity. It's a Blair Witch Project style film Jones made on the woods. His top-tier acting (was much better back then) just manipulates you emotionally into thinking those people he names are actually there despite no evidence of it. What went on at the Grove was much worse than what Jones showed, which was basically a low-budget shitty opera/play. It's hard not to laugh when the guy with the voice changer comes onto the loud speakers. Honestly, if his video were genuine, it would actually vindicate the group, not condemn them. In reality, the human sacrifices are real.
No "Don't taze me bro." reference? He was tazed for asking John Kerry if he threw the election to Bush due to their Skull and Bones connection.

Friendly reminder of some Bohemian Grove members: Sasha Shulgin, William Kraemer Coblentz, George HW Bush, Walter Cronkite, William F. Buckley, and Donald Rumsfeld.

You're retarded.

Attached: 1469280344310.png (640x400, 21.01K)

He's right you stupid and believing (((jewgle)))

Nah, goy is a subgroup. Ifnthey take Jew orders then they are not their own group

Question, is Ocasio a common spic surname?

Because I was reading about Greco-Roman mythology and Occasio is the female, Roman version of Kairos as the personification of opportunity.
In Christian times she got reinterpreted as the opportunity to sin (pic related is Virtue preventing some sod from grabbing Occasio).
Did she get chosen for something her name represents?

Attached: RDK_Occasio_Mantegna-Schule,_Occasio,_Mantua,_Stadtmus.,_Inv._11505.jpg (1200x648 733.75 KB, 224.03K)

That's actually proof its satanic.

Attached: papal throne.jpg (1200x776 73.05 KB, 236.32K)

Wow you found the SJW snowflake goddess.

Attached: 21702f02755d4ce10f5dcc39ca3f695c42ba134f9eac8c6b2f86b438d880c896.jpg (1380x1090, 479.3K)

That's its physical layout you dumbass. You need tunnels branching off both clockwise and counterclockwise if you want to launch particles in both directions.

lel yeah
She and Kairos are depicted with shaved heads save for a lock on the forehead because to catch opportunity you need to do so as she passes you.

Of course they are equally the enemy, they're usually the same fucking kikes either way.

Yup. Shiva herself is pretty mad at these uppity kikes and their golems. It's all just symbolic world ending destruction for destruction's sake. Time to create again.

Pe-Pe-Perthro.

Attached: JMReynolds2.png (800x609, 382.18K)

>of the Talmud and Tanakh
Lurk 2 more years before posting. Satanism is minor and only taught to some newfags, especially in Silicon Valley. As they advance, Moloch is revealed, or the Sabbatean/Frankist/Edom cult.
Most jews were officially part of that religion just over a century ago. This is the cult that stole White children to drink their blood. You'd know this if you had lurked two years.
We'll see.

Freemasonry
Ideology, Organization and Policy
by Dieter Schwarz

With a foreword by the Chief of the Security Police
and Security Service SS
Obergruppenfuehrer Dr. Kaltenbrunner
Obergruppenfuehrer Heydrich
Publication date 1944

This short book summarizes and exposes the subversive, anti-western nature of Freemasonry and how they have conspired and were conspiring against the traditional Europe.
It also goes into the Jewish dominance and influence over Freemasonry. Arguably Freemasonry is the Jewish revolutionary spirit in action.

The book also goes into how Freemason Richard Von Coudenhove-Kalergi, the founder and president of the Pan-Europa movement that would become the European Union received Jewish funding.

archive.org/details/FreemasonryIdeologySchwarzSS