The Jewiest Jew

Well Zig Forums, is Jonathan Greenblatt the Al Sharpton of the kikes?

He's found a way to turn Jew fears of White anti-semitism into a vast money-making enterprise and has literally Jewed his fellow Jews out of hundreds of millions of dollars. Is he secretly /ourguy/?

Attached: Kike.jpg (1021x576, 95.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=909_1511508336
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it certainly seems like a lot of trouble to go through

lets face it, almost all of the people saying 'kike' the most on this board are being paid to anyway to give the appearance of a problem being bigger than it is or has to be

Attached: IMG_0075.JPG (800x600, 88.83K)

Attached: IMG_0076.JPG (500x752, 85.46K)

Attached: IMG_0077.PNG (900x1800, 3.88M)

Attached: IMG_0078.JPG (474x355, 70.61K)

I say kike on here all the time. But I have not received a check in the mail. What gives? Anyway, I don't know if the ADL has gotten kikeier or not under Greenblatt as opposed to when it was run under Foxman.

Attached: IMG_0079.JPG (800x513, 150.85K)

Gore posting is not going to keep the kikes away from this board. (((They))) probably jerk off to gore pics before coming here.

Attached: IMG_0080.JPG (600x800, 70.3K)

Attached: IMG_0081.JPG (576x648, 46.54K)

Wow, you kikes and your gore. You're really scared aren't you? You fucked up big time by getting too greedy and killing people live on tv. Now the world hates your guts worse than the Germans in 1939.

Sorry, KIKES, but you're F U C K E D!

I remember that one. Good story; happy ending. Deserved those Hitler dubs.

why do you think I have anything to do with that shit ? because my reply was the first one ?

I don't care if people have legitimate reasons to criticise jews, I just think if some retards keeps sperging out and saying 'kike' all the time they're probablly actually working for the ADL. Afterall, why would the ADL want to put themselves out of business ?

And do we remember another MOD who kept saying 'kike' and banning people with no evidence ? Oh yep, that would have been imkamphy a jewish shill that filtered the word nigger but kept saying 'kike' YEAH OK

wow can we please cool it with the antisemetic gore spam goys?

Al Sharpton is not the jewiest Jew. This guy Mark Mermelstein is.
And there's another Who's name Ive forgotten.

Attached: Headshot-e1464850471419.jpg (325x335 32.13 KB, 109.5K)

Uh, what happened to this fried-white nigger?

don't try to misrepresent what i'm saying, I obviously can't stop anyone saying kike all they like, i'm not a mod, but if you carry on like imkamphy, i'm probably gonna think you're imkamphy, and imkamphy was a JEWISH shill.

Fucking kill yourself.

nobody thinks youre a kike, relax, its clear to everyone that youre only schizophrenic.

Checking again. Kek clearly loves the story too.

That pic was some thieving nigger (or Aborigine, I forget). He broke into an electrical box because someone told him there was copper he could steal from whitey in there. Just as he grabbed it, the current went through him.

I think he sat there for several minutes with all his muscles locked before somebody hit him with a stick to shake him loose. Of course he had a nigger wingman who came along to film the crime – because niggers – and that's where the footage comes from.

It was posted here last year or whenever. We all had a good kek.

More Dubs, Kek does indeed like posted at 111 am

Who is he and what does he do? Shitty OP.

Found it!
liveleak.com/view?t=909_1511508336

kek

Attached: 111.png (1854x638, 252.42K)

Nothing secret about it, he's openly jewish and radically zionist supremacist, he's most definitely one of the biggest movers and shakers of the Alt-right

Fuck off kike. We all know who Greenblatt is and if we saw him on the street we would tell him we are a board of peace. No matter how much you still here and how much you think you are dereakling and perverting the youth; we will still win. You cannot kill a dream and an ideal. Hitler's eyes will pierce through millennia and as long as blue and green eyes exist we will be here to fight you sloped forehead fucking mongrels.

fuck it, you win.

Thanks nigger, this is how I shit post when I'm drunk. I'm gonna make a million more of me's for you to deal with for time imorium. Turn around is fair play after all.

You do know, i'm not actually a Jew right? God spits on those, and honestly everything that has ever happened has been the result oftheir unbridled paranoia and their seeing plots where none exist and then backstabbing others before the foreseen other backstabs them because they project themselves on others, that and the extremely fucked up interupptive images of their mother sucking their cocks or of babies thrown into furnaces or graphic blood rites forcing them to witness in the holodeck of their heads every smell, the feel of fresh, wet blood on their naked bodies, and the exact sensation of nutting in a child's corpse. They are literal tentacles of Moloch, and even the crossbreeds will suffer a diluted version of this, even if its for just a single second.
So no, fuck the kikes.

Attached: jews and children.jpg (1168x584 466.9 KB, 143.34K)

Yeah I know I'm just having fun. I tell kikes to their face I'm on to their tricks and they usually laugh along because most goyim are too dumb to realize. Such is life in yid central

It's even worse being a crossbreed, as even the 1/4th ones will have a quarter of themselves trying to grab the wheel and steer them into a ditch. Or trying to subvert them at all times and trying to ruin their lives by gradients and inches. Many are good men, but that bit of kike absolutely despises them and is willing to die if the 3/4ths Aryan dies too. They need a companion assigned to keep them on the straight and narrow lest they truly become horrible monsters or just plain drunks. Hell, the worst is the little instinct telling you yer worthless and just an aspiring corpse waiting for life to fuck you to death, and that it'll be better for all if you degenerate yourself to rotting meat, at least you'll enjoy it that way.
It's literal hell on earth, and that only makes them mentally stronger and the best allies against the kikes we have.

You forgot to post your calling card kampfybot

Attached: NoCriticismOfjewsAllowedOnPolByOrderOfisrael.png (256x178, 95.62K)

he's not you fucking autists this post is a joke and Greenblat deserves to burn in a volcano

Attached: thatsagoodthing.mp4 (1024x576, 2.32M)

We all know that the Kikes are paranoid about White racial self-consciousness. Most white people don't get this.

Imagine if the blacks in America believed in a fairy-tale nigger holocauster and convinced themselves that if Whites, in America, became racially conscious, that there would be a new holocauster ride. This is literally what the kikes believe. The average Kike thinks that if Whites become racially conscious then there will be a new auschwitz and a new holocaust.

Enter John Greenblatt.

Greenblatt wants to make some easy money. And he knows that kikes like him are paranoid about the rise of Nazism and Fascism in America. So he goes around telling his fellow kikes about le evil Natzeees and duh "holocaust" etc. etc. Then, he takes the money he scammed from his fellow Jews and pockets it.

This guy is the best scam artist in 100 years.

This guy's scams have robbed the Jews of hundreds of millions. Hundreds of Millions.

There are no good jews. Fuck off immediately.