TRUMP TO MUDSLIME QUEEN BTFO

TRUMP TO MUDSLIME QUEEN BTFO
Trump breaks protocol during Royal visit up to THREE times as he keeps Queen waiting 12 minutes, fails to bow and walks in front of her…causing her to shoo him out the way
Trump repeatedly breached royal protocol during his meeting with the Queen
The president left the 92-year-old monarch waiting for between 12 and 15 in the 80 degree F heat when he was late for their meeting on Friday
The American leader then broke with tradition by refusing to bow to the Queen, instead greeting her with a hearty handshake
First lady Melania also proffered a handshake over a curtsy
The president's biggest faux pas came when he was invited to join the Queen to inspect the guard of honor
Trump turned his back on the monarch and marched ahead of her as they walked past the troops - in what was a serious breach of protocol
The gaffes were quickly picked up on social media, where he was slammed for being 'rude' and 'disrespectful'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5952671/Trump-breaks-protocol-Royal-visit-twice-failing-bow-walking-Queen.html
archive.is/CA9FN

Attached: 4E35B09A00000578-5952671-Donald_Trump_has_sparked_outrage_for_his_disrespectful_failure_t-a-3_1531538951324.jpg (962x1674, 527.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BYLuLEfVNow
telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/diana/10220421/Diana-Princess-of-Wales-The-affair-of-the-heart-that-was-her-final-obsession.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that bitch isnt dead yet

Is it really a breech of protocol? Did all presidents of american empire had to bow to bong royalty?

Trump needs to step up his game like pre-election.

Elizabeth: "we was Queen once…"

Unfortunate I suppose, but things like this are expected on a busy visit.

This is normal. US Presidents historically never bowed to foreign monarchs.

Again, who cares.

Seems like an honest mistake.

Honestly, "etiquette and protocol" when it comes to social situations have declined so immensely in the last century, I don't see why shit like this causes so much phoney outrage.

Of course that's what it is. Phoney outrage because Britbongs are triggered by Drumpf and are cucks to their coward PM and useless Queen.

America kicked their british asses good once, it's about time do it again.

Good. Fuck that anti-White kike cunt and her entire family. They have systematically ruined Britain over the past 4 decades.

By… not doing anything?
You know the British Monarch does basically nothing, right?

She sold her country
She sold her title
Fuck that whore

Nice try cunt. The Royal family has been actively subverting the interests of the nation since the post-WWII era. The marriage of that faggot Prince Harry and the nigger cunt Markle is just the latest of blatant fucking subversion. Never mind the fact that the Queen just recently came out publicly claiming she's a direct relative of Muhammad. Fucking neck yourself you piece of shit shill.

Britbong here, foreign rulers do not have to bow to the Queen. This is a manufactured controversy

He could bow if she bowed back. If only one person bows it is a sign of submission.
tl;dr, BASED

sage

Yes, what are you thinking is the obligations of a monarch, beside of filling its coffers?

She provides legitimacy, she has read and parroted every single treasonous government program.

The police acts, the judges jail, commit injustice in the name of the monarchy

sage for trumptardiation slide thread

And what are you going to do about it? nothing of course, because you're just a useless faggot with too much free time.

okay but in real life, the British monarch doesn't do anything.

Attached: f407a78099e645568d04ff54ad78d9a21ace51d0fa3c9cf57151d0386a571bd1.jpg (600x399, 46.19K)

A curtsy would have been nice, but for her to have curtsied without Trump bowing would have been awkward. Not curtsying was the correct move.

lmfao, deranged

English (((government))) doesn't respect England's sovereignty, and doesn't respect the will of the English people. Why should anyone respect them?

Even Harry trolls the palace *see Meghan Merkle

The Queen still holds veto power over most of the White countires she used to occupy. Canada, Australia, New Zealand ect.

Do you think this weak shit is working? If anything you inspire more anger in the lurkers by replying with shit like this. Do you yids understand that there will come a point where it stops being contained to online interactions and it starts involving your kike asses being pogromed? Keep talking shit and see what happens. It's all been done before, about 109 times. It will happen again.

You're not fooling anyone with the samefagging either.

Attached: hilarious.jpg (620x387, 25.9K)

it's already starting to happen in bongistan.

A bit of a dick move, but not a breach of protocol

There is no protocol for greeting HM, but the bow is recommended. It's a bit rude, but it's not a breech of protocol. Same with Melania refusing to curtsy

Yeah, this is his only real mistake, and he probably would have corrected it if he was told to.

1st webm - the "offense" happens from 04:30-04:40
2nd webm - joking about assassinating a visiting foreign leader has become normal

Attached: France 24 (ENG)

Keep posting cucky greentext breakdowns of the article it will definitely convince anons that Trump did something wrong here.

Reminder that "Americans" are vessels floating in the sea of space and the property of the "UNITED KINGDOM" in their shipping war fought through the postal offices
Look it up.

Only technically true. I'm pretty sure it's written into law that the Monarch's sovereignty does not supersede Parliament's.

The Queen is so powerless that if Parliament handed her her death warrant to sign, she'd be forced to sign it

By not doing anything.
Typical ignorant American pretending he knows anything about how British Government works

No US president has ever bowed to the queen. trump did however bow and curtsy to the saudis when he met the real "MUDSLIME" king. Lmao

The only President I ever remember bowing to anybody was Obama, and it made international news when he did it, because he's the leader of a sovereign nation, and sovereign leaders bow to no one.

So fucking stupid for the Queen as well, why did she declare herself a descendant of Mohammad?

sure man, one of the richest people in the world that people swear a bunch of oaths to is powerless

Obama nodded his head. And his wife/husband also didn't curtsy. youtube.com/watch?v=BYLuLEfVNow
If that's a "bow" then trump bows to about 50 people a day.

She betrayed Rhodesia.

Probably stability, since her country is basically Muslim now :^)

To be honest I think it's all intentional as fuck. He's showing his disrespect for her as a cucked "ruler" by treating her like the empty puppet she is. There's no need to show respect to a leader that allows such horrible atrocities to happen to her own people. She is powerless, therefor inconsequential.

Attached: 8c036b4b66aa4c118c1068673844c990.png (300x250, 124.65K)

Just dig that hole deeper kike. Keep showing your cards to every lurker who is paying attention.

That sounds hilarious. Source?

Attached: RAUGH3.jpg (800x800, 41.91K)

Isn’t this the exact problem?

JEW IN THE WHITEHOUSE

There's a thread on it

Agreed, why respect impotent and ineffectual leaders? There is nothing there to respect

Bullshit. Social and cultural influence is still power. The only thing stopping the royal family from using the power of shitposting for the good of the nation is that those backstabbing poufs have no intention of making things better.

Trump could have pushed her to the ground if he wanted too any no one would have done a god damn thing

America Fuck Yeah!!!

The queen is one of your fellow jews, most royalty including arab, asian and black has Rothschild stained blood, hence the links to royalty across the jew poisoned world

This. Has she looked outside her fucking window? London is a shithole. All leadership in the UK should be ashamed.

Cos Trump is a truly legit based and fashy NeoCohen Republike who hasn't pissed in the faces of every single retarded based fashy MAGApedo spastic that fell for his jewish con-trick?

Attached: TrumpGratuitouslySucksOnjewDicks1a.jpeg (603x617 1.27 MB, 818.27K)

The Queen hasn't been right in the head ever since ordering the death of Princess of Wales, Diana and if any of you remember Princess Diana and Trump were pretty close personal friends back in the day. Rumor had it they actually shagged.

Rumour has it Trump chased after her when she divorced Chzarles, instead she elected to fuck a paki instead of the orange kike.
Diana was rumoured to be an anti israel about to back the boycott israel movement before she was offed, so that puts the Trumpkike out the picture

I bow before no Queen. Neither should he. Huzzah!

Why would an Emperor bow to a mere Queen?

Attached: 081845dcba1d4695ce7f3be08ebf4e522f9ad2c601635cedef668312f6b7313d.jpg (498x600, 162.26K)

DID THEY REALLY EXPECT THIS??

ANY USA PRESIDENT WHO BOWS TO THE BRITISH IS A TRAITOR

Yeah, Israel is salty because of mudslime Queen, so they tell their puppet to be rude.

Attached: HMM.jpg (600x1221, 605.3K)

There are a few of us around that still think of the ideals of the War that started this whole mess.

The queen, like you is jewish

Attached: 9231616-3x2-700x467[1].jpg (480x360 42.09 KB, 27.41K)

This claim sounds so ridiculous I really have to ask, what the fuck are you trying to say?

and finally he gets to piss on the Queen. I'm not tired of winning but you sound like you're tired of getting your ass kicked

Why would the leader of the worlds most powerful country follow the "protocol" of some podunk kingdom that's maybe the 40th most powerful? And in the process of collapsing into a failed state.

Attached: image5.jpg (604x338, 53.88K)

Cultural Enrichment

I post info from all known historical sources that Diana didn't like jews, which technically blows trump the orange kike out

Considering he knows exactly what is going on in UK, Trump was as soft and respectful as he possibly could.

She fucked arabs bro, arabs are like two notches down from kikes on the subhuman scale. Arabs are barely above niggers.

Attached: RacesoftheWorld3.jpg (1440x746, 222.78K)

After Charles we know she fucked an Indian doctor and the son of Mohammed Fayed
Neither of which are the orange kike Trump, so is she antisemitic?

Just looks like he's taking his Mum out for a walk.

Is there any proof though. After all it wouldn't be the first time kikes blatantly lied about something.

The three Abraham's are all fucking loonies
muslims
kikes
christians
All morons

There's only actual proof she shagged an Indian doctor, the son of Al Fayed she was 'dating' when she got killed was the arabic equivalent of Trump, a flashy new money troglodyte and 'close friends' says she wouldn't get serious with a trump-alike Mo-jo like that.
Who knows, we only know that she preferred a penniless Indian doctor to the multi-million bullshitter extraordinaire the orange kike Trump

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/diana/10220421/Diana-Princess-of-Wales-The-affair-of-the-heart-that-was-her-final-obsession.html

So perhaps our resident pajeet looking for a girlfriend lost his final chance in that fatal car crash

Was meant in reply to

who does this old hag think she is
i don't like mutt nor anglos and i ain't an ikampfy tier Trumpshill but i know this
that old bitch should thank god on a daily basis that her monarchy did not end up like all the other monarchies in yurop
the British royal family are nothing but parasites at best, democratically elected presidents, on the other hand, have to at the very least pretend to rule their nations

No, he takes longer steps, realized that he was minimal ahead and waited for the old cunt.
It is the same shit that they pulled when he was in Japan, sell one picture with a fake story and ignore the whole video/happening.

Thanks for the information. Though imagine getting cucked by an Indian that's when you know something is wrong.

She also told him to "stand here" and then is unsure if she should stay on his right or left side for the pictures taken.
That is when he " turned his back" on her. Because she told him to.

Britain is getting worse and worse everyday and the people have realized this. It's only a matter of time before a revolt happens whoever takes command then is who will decide this countries future.

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A QUEEN!
In all Indo-European languages up until 500 or so years ago there was only Konigaz/König/King meaning a male leader who represents the race, his people. The whole idea of the "First" family derives from this, if you have a "Queen" then what is the male of the first family even supposed to do? Especially since the Kings of Europe are the only allowed member of the group to take more than one woman, even after Christianizing they did this. How is a woman leader supposed to fit into that picture?
DOWN WITH QUEENS!

A monarch that detests her people even though the Windsors aren't even British deserves no respect.

As opposed to the ultimate respect mudlimes have shown her by raping and stabbing her citizens?

Glad Trump did this. Limeys have been nothing but rude to Trump since before he took office. This figurehead should bow to him in apology, not the other way around.

Pic 1 is just him leaning over because he’s tall af. Gtfo shill

Trump speaks as a matter of fact.

The extent of this influence is debatable. Almost nobody cares about the Royals

Let me say this slowly and clearly
Trump bowing before jewry and sucking jew dicks, isn't just a meme but a incontrovertible truth

Attached: ChabadCabal.jpg (962x689 214.27 KB, 157.32K)

I piss on the queen

Most of that money is technically welfare

Attached: 180614-Wilstein-Sean-Hannity-Trump-Saluting-North-Korea-hero_psbcr6.gif (1000x562, 1.05M)

She has the army.
"It has to be allowed" by the parliament "on peaceful times" but watch that go out the window the moment the royalty feels threatened.

ok Rex

That doesn't mean anything, I watched 28 Weeks Later and the UK military just fell apart

What in the hell?

As I said previously, The Queen would be forced to sign her own death warrant. That's how little power she has

Yeah well the queen broke royal protocol by not even pretending to give the slightest fuck about her country and people and either doing nothing to stop or actively helping the displacement of them within their homelands, the stupid bitch.

Even if this is all fake news, I love the fact that Trump is portrayed as shitting all over sacred cows.

Power moves only

The queen and trump are basically the one and same, ineffectual toothless figureheads who serve and answer to jew orders only

The queen is window dressing so who gives a fuck.

So many big bad jews are poorly guarded.
Get to work faggots.

I dunno, they looked pretty genuinely cucked when it happened.

Attached: 41d79eec009158b875d72e864eb9cdef3fa111dc7edf231dc425e78a1f3db63b.jpg (976x650, 161.59K)

I can make up shit too
Because i am a FREE MAN on the LAND