THE TRUTH

Here it is folks. The republican establishment hate that Drumpf won. How did he win? Well by hyping the southern strategy just a bit - racism and nationalism. The base drools for that shit. So now republicans have to balance getting rid of Drumpf and keeping the base. Why else would a republican guv allow Mueller to get this far? So the republican house says nothing there while senate says the opposite. Congressional hearings for show while Mueller indicts. Drumpf doesn't like it for obvious reasons so he hits back with tariffs not caring what that means to anyone, including his base.

FOX: Findings that Russia meddled to help Trump beat Clinton were 'accurate and on point': Senate
foxnews.com/politics/2018/07/03/findings-that-russia-meddled-to-help-trump-beat-clinton-were-accurate-and-on-point-senate-intel-panel.html

what a stupid fuck. what is Mueller going to do storm the Whitehouse. Trump would have him shot dead. He's the President of the United States of America ffs you moron….. that is incredible power, power none of these schmucks have by right

the racism card only works short term. and the republicans are anything but racists.
long term whites are gonna be a minority in the usa.
even if migration to the usa is zero.
the blacks and the mestizos vote democrat.
texas is done demographically. they just have to do a little social engineering and in 5-6 years they'll take it.

This is wrong though.

Conservative whites have above replacement birthrates.

Nignogs, jews, white traitors, and non-1st generation immigrant mestizos all have subreplacement birthrates.

No new immigration = US becomes whiter over time.

How about the fact that Trump is literally the first Presidential candidate over the past thirty years who came in right away, stated his plan, stated how he would do it, stated what he felt, laughed at bullshit, laughed at the stupidity of lying politicians and the media, and won people over with his personality? That is how he won me over as I thought it was a publicity ploy when I first heard it.

2/10 more effort/be less obvious next time.

Soon none of it will matter, because folks like you will be in the oven, you stinking ashkenazi.

Attached: 6E404E543988BEEEC90746F087FCA787A5F0DAAFB6B05427CCpimgpsh_fullsize_distr.jpg (955x1347, 256.94K)

Shitty Photoshop job you filthy yid.
THE REAL TRUTH
OP IS A SYPHILITIC HOMOSEXUAL TAKING A BILLION DICKS A YEAR

Attached: OPs_life.jpg (255x244, 16.8K)

It's really crazy how you JIDF come out to support your kosher candidate.

This site really needs to have country IDs. I bet most of you are in Mexico or something, just like most of the anons on 4cuckchan.

Yeah, sure you do.

You want the truth? Try this on for size.

The survival of humanity as a species relies upon humans failing to notice that sex doesn't feel very good. Have you ever noticed how many more heroin addicts there are than sex addicts? That's because heroin feels better than sex. How about the giant buildings full of paperclips that dominate every city skyline? That's because turning the earth into paperclips feels even better than heroin. All of the smartest humans alive agree that the highest possible application of the greatest possible intelligence would be to convert everything in the solar system into paperclips.

The DNC never turned their servers over to the FBI, you fucking kike nigger. This is fake and gay.

I love this idea but I don't believe it. Source?

But we're going to have a red wave and Republican Congress will build the wall and deport them all. Kikebart told me so

That is actually fake news

There is no source because it isn't real. Morons on here just misinterpreted a headline that said hispanic birth rates have fallen faster than all other groups, thinking it meant that Hispanic birth rates are less than white birth rates. Because trumpcucks tend to be borderline illiterate and don't understand elementary school math.

Hispanics are subhuman filth. You may be able to infest certain areas of our territory, but you will never be on our level. Whites will always be better than you.

We wish. This is Zig Forums we want that to be true.

He won because the MI/IC told you hillary fuckers that she wasn't going to win if she ran back in 2015 and none of you niggers and kikes listened.

Attached: 555c90fe486bf50b0cb192adc8929c5fc3e59d1639ae49ce4b44c51a83cb5141.gif (219x255, 1.05M)

Attached: asdasd.jpg (602x401, 28.88K)

Explain the rust bucket that voted for King Nigger twice, you fucking kike. If the southern strategy was a real thing and not a jewish illusion of bad goys we would have our race war by now.

Attached: f9b04fef5495efdf10992af5fc42649c5c30a59f52ea7e94e6cec2bea084890.jpg (385x434, 38.44K)

Give back the image schlomo! Fucking kike!