Average White American IQ

I plotted the average IQ for each state against the % of that states population who are white.

I then extrapolated the resulting best fit line to find the average IQ of a 100% white state: 103.9

The correlation is very good, with % white accounting for nearly half (47%) of the variance in IQ by state. In other words half of the total average IQ differences between states in the US can be explained by the racial composition of that state.

I know this is not new information to Zig Forumsacks, but I know you like data.

Attached: plot.PNG (1086x658 50.46 KB, 67.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Publications
money.cnn.com/2015/05/05/news/economy/california-unequal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The race stats are wrong too because a lot of shitskins are classified as white

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi#Publications

" In his book Praktischer Idealismus (Practical Idealism), written in 1925, he describes the future of Jews in Europe and of European racial composition with the following words:[45]
The man of the future will be of mixed race. Today's races and classes will gradually disappear owing to the vanishing of space, time, and prejudice. The Eurasian-Negroid race of the future, similar in its appearance to the Ancient Egyptians, will replace the diversity of peoples with a diversity of individuals. […]
Instead of destroying European Jewry, Europe, against its own will, refined and educated this people into a future leader-nation through this artificial selection process. No wonder that this people, that escaped Ghetto-Prison, developed into a spiritual nobility of Europe. Therefore a gracious Providence provided Europe with a new race of nobility by the Grace of Spirit. This happened at the moment when Europe's feudal aristocracy became dilapidated, and thanks to Jewish emancipation. "

Who would've funk?

Attached: ac1fb6385f22078fc14aab27856a1950c362e5173722959b90e8c73a2685ca05.jpg.png (250x250, 120.71K)

Need to run a one-way ANOVA using white, black, asian, and hispanic as the levels of the IV and mean IQ as the DV.

This is due to systematic oppression that requires a (((degree))) to notice!

Louisiana must have a lot of mulatto s claiming they're white

Louisiania is off because almost all of their non-white population is black. Most of the other states have a blend of average White, low IQ beaners, and very low IQ blacks, but Louisiana is pretty much 40% very low IQ coal black nigger with the rest White.

The problem with this graph is that IQ is always measured off of whites. White average intelligence is used as the base line for 100 IQ.

Same with Mississippi and Alabama too

this is patently false. a few exceptions not withstanding, hispanics have their own ethnic category (hispanic vs non-hispanic white), N African (Arabs) comprise a tiny proportion of the population and mulattos and others who are mixed with white almost universally 'identify' as their shitskin counterpart, not as 'caucasian'

False. I personally know many mixed shitskins who self-identify as white and would be counted as white on census stats.

This. There's literally nothing stopping someone from identifying as something else. It wasn't until even recently that bi-racial was even a category. I'm sure a lot of hispanics, arabs, indians, and every single jew identify as "white" for better or worse. Will it change the difference that much? Probably only a few points up or down at most.

Also noteworthy to remember on the census half hispanics identify as "white" making it look like they're smaller of a group than they are. It's a difference between 73% "white" in the U.S. to 60% or less when you factor out the non-hispanic white.

My avg IQ is in the 150's and I never felt particularly smart, growing up… in relation to other whites. It was always a given to me that blacks and mexicans were stupid. With middle easterns, my childhood feeling towards them was that they're book smart, but not trustworthy. With Chinese, I got the impression that they lacked courage and that they could easily be led astray.

Having studied artificial neural networks and other cognitive science, I think there's something special about whites that isn't captured in IQ tests.

Yeah but that's due to a lack of funding. Look at the LAUSD for instance. That's why everyone is so dumb. :^)

Attached: 1 u4AN13_eF02YIIlGwj2AWQ.png (960x713, 273.81K)

I thought most of Zig Forums knew this already.

Ashkenazi have an average IQ in the 95-100 range, whites ~105 average. The US is ~100 IQ average is but with all the shitskins that necessitates that whites are well over 100.

The 6 gorillion IQ jew meme is a total lie just like everything else from them.

Attached: juden.jpg (800x450, 37.12K)

I've seen this thread a few days ago.

Excellent post.

How can you have an "average IQ"? Fuck off retard. (Also nice apostrophe faggot)

AHAHAHAHA No way! This is fucking bullshit. Americans are by far the "people" that spew the most retarded shit on the internet…no way they have IQ that high.

Attached: americans in their habitat.webm (720x404, 2.78M)

pics related

Attached: race iq, adopted middle class black still low.jpg (1600x5939 53.46 KB, 3.34M)

Silly fag, IQ is a probability distribution, not a literal number. There is variation, between individuals as well as within individuals. A number of factors can influence individual IQ, including sleep, diet, exercise, social interaction, money and meditation.

New England master race

My avg IQ is in the 170's. You brainlets

people like me with a 170 IQ push the avg up. 3 retards with a sub IQ of room temperature is negated by me.

get fucked

I was told it's institutional bias

Who cares what your average IQ is? Tell us what your standard deviation is, then maybe we'll be impressed.

If you look at that IQ graphic, the correlation with avg. temperature is very strong as well. It's particularly obvious if you look at Montana, North Dakota, and Minnesota, which are the three coldest states in the US. It would seem to me that whites who lives in colder environments are more intelligent on average than whites who live in warmer environments.

The climate might have a non-negligible eugenic impact on intelligence even in CY, but for the most part all that can be said is that the less populated northern states are correlated with higher mean IQs. Could be a self selection type bias, where more intelligent whites are prone to move and live there, or simply that there's more whites living there in general.

Really makes ya think.

Attached: Los Angeles County Demographics.JPG (2672x2784 103.4 KB, 769.98K)

I wouldn’t even be on your charts.

I don't know the std dev. I do have a rough idea of the min and max, but I won't say because I'm embarrassed by both…

I can't believe that California has almost the GBP of France and has a so low IQ. But I don't forget this, California has a lot of inegalities and it's probably a minority who made this state so rich.

money.cnn.com/2015/05/05/news/economy/california-unequal/

Is that the proof that even when smart races became a minority, the economic situation could stay good ? California looks like the laboratory of the new world which works with multiculturalism and extreme inegality.

that is such a eugenicist way of looking at things.
think of how much you work and imagination
you would have put in your writings
if you were as rich as say, an Isaac Newton.
It probably would have been acclaimed highly
by your peers and other elitist's of the world.
You might have at least gotten laid, on the other hand.
The elite mentality of the world is what is killing it.

When they say whites, they're also including Mexicans as whites as well. There are top corporations in California where the workers are both white and high IQ, but that is offset by bad "white" hombres that is skewing the (((white))) demographic.

More like jewish propaganda.

Oh, yeah, and the Jewess responsible for fudging those numbers got ousted a while back.

Bump

Attached: 6546456.jpg (1600x900, 213.83K)

california is the landfill for the rest of the nations unwanted

Attached: 6356345.jpg (1280x720, 53.55K)

Attached: fam tbh.jpg (1280x720, 138.63K)

Feels good to once again be reminded who the master race is.

the resemblence is kind of funny

-california has the highest gdp
-I believe has the highest GDP

but we have the most nukes , california doesnt have the most tanks

Californias GDP is based on its population its actually number 10 when you look at stats per capita, for a costal city with its climate it should be higher.

I think its Germany that is the dumpster for muslims, Americans dont want your shit anymore

Enjoy London loser

IQ is meaningless, IQ is a myth

t. IQ 83

t. low-intellect individual whose ego is satisfied by an arbitrary number

jew

Yea, so arbitrary

Doesn't matter how big your economy is, it's useless if you can't even pay the fucking bills.

Per capita is measure of success of citizens. Absolute GDP is measure of success of the state as entity itself, if you treat state as a person. No doubt large proportion of California in GDP and population grants this state special weight of its decisions and wants in economics and politics.

Do better. If you need a made up number to validate yourself and feel smart, you aren't.

Shitter's clogged, get back to work.
t. 171 IQ

Yeah data gets me rock hard. More any time please

They say that a difference of ~30IQ points causes the lower IQ individual to be completely incapable of understanding the ideas in the head of the higher IQ individual, so I'mma need you to draw pictures for me to unnastand what you is tellin' me to do, Massa
-t. 141 IQ.

Attached: 52ff01ba80734c5f54f2f3df11996d72b7d3c4b002a3daa1b301504a58a3aac5.jpg (586x578, 40.32K)

I never said it was made up, just that it's arbitrary.

Didn't read the rest because it's nigger garbage.

Try again.

I remember some dentists proposing that all medical info material, like the brochures in their offices should be done entirely as pictures because surprise surprise "certain patients" have real trouble understanding spoken instructions and recommendations like "brush you teeth nigga"

I don't think you know what arbitrary means. Of course the value is arbitrary BECAUSE IT'S A RANDOMLY CHOSEN SCALE. You could just as well use 1-10 you dick nigger. Doesn't change the fact that a higher number correlates with specific behaviors and abilities.

I wasn't speaking of the value, I was speaking of the method by which this number is ascertained;

Learn to read.

t. dumb nigger who jumps to conclusions to defend an incomplete system of measurement instead of making it more definitive

dismissed.

If it was entirely arbitrary the results would vary massively between individuals as well, which they don't.

Is it entirely arbitrary? No, but it isn't accurate either. Accounting for what knowledge we do not possess, and accounting for our limited understanding; you (in the general sense, not you as an individual) give faith to these numbers when you don't even have the equation right.

It's foolish and so is anyone who gives it any weight.

Friendanon, can you please create a single image with sources we can share around? It would be invaluable in the fight against "muh chink intelligence".

Attached: 17458262_1022545984545154_6302447939541331012_n.jpg (483x393, 20.63K)

fuck off back to faceberg, kike.

sage for not adding any value to this thread

Props to OP, but as points out… IQ is a wide distribution that mainly measures (depending on the (((test))) given), spatial and mnemonic efficacy.
And as says, look at all the shitskin dominated border states toward the bottom of the list.
This really just supports what we already know, that beans and nogs aren't as adaptable or attentive as we.
This all is based upon OP's post having some source. I'm still waiting for that…

It's still the most applicable model of mental ability we have. Working off off not 100% proven assumptions isn't unusual in any science when the results are repeatable.

I understand where you're coming from but it smacks of denying intelligence differences between races entirely, which I hope you aren't actually implying. IQ is sound enough to predict certain behaviors, especially for low-IQ individuals. Consider for example Africans with an average somewhere around 70 if you want to be generous. African languages lack certain almost universal terms for concepts such as time or quantity ("1,2,3…9,10, many"). It can't be because these people never had to count past 10, right? It's because they are mentally incapable of grasping these concepts and they still are even after missing words were introduced by outsiders. A low IQ also drastically reduces inhibitions, which is why you get "random nogging" and endless rape. They also have no ability to plan for the long-term, partially because they never had to in Africa but still. These are all behaviors that are the same for low-IQ individuals with very little variation even between races.

I wish it was. Truth is, the US is less White than we'd have thought.

Attached: Crime-TX-Most-Wanted1.jpg (905x497, 171.89K)

Probably because “whites” that live in warm climates are actually spics and bring down the average

This is why we need to call Asians as Asians, Africans as Africans, Europeans as Europeans, Mestizos as Mestizos, Jews as Middle Easterners, etc.

Please also include where you got the sources for your numbers when you make graphs like this user.

I made charts showing that % of black people in an American city is by far the biggest factor influencing the violent crime rate, will post here if the thread is still up when I get home.

no - Louisiana and Mississippi have the lowest IQ averages per state.
you must live in one of those states because you can't figure out the chart.
please remove yourself from the gene pool.
you are shitting up our numbers.
thank you.

yeah, okay.
right.

Enjoy your Bayesian IQ, faggot.

For social science that's a huge R^2. This shit isn't particle physics.