Famous China YouTuber brings attention to white genocide in South Africa

Famous China YouTuber brings attention to white genocide in South Africa

British South African Winston moved to China to teach Engrish in order to avoid getting genocided.

He eventually got famous for making China related Youtube videos and currently runs the biggest China related channel.

Just like Winston I remain in limbo in China as well and I'm glad he brought attention to the real story of anti white discrimination in employment and white genocide to a broad audience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZBYOqBr2sc
nasiresearch.org/2015/02/07/the-bantu-branch-of-africans-are-hebrew-israelites-part-i-of-ii/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries#Technology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who ??? what is he famous for?

youtuber is not an occupation , unless you think goyiumist is a profession

YouTuber is an occupation these days.

People making videos full time for other people's entertainment.

He is making a living from youtube ad rev share and patreon donors (currently $3500 a month from donors).

六四天安门事件
And fuck your eceleb crap.

Bump to make niggers chimp. Winston doesn't tone police himself, so he's a decent lad. I see it's rubbed off on his friend as well, who was especially cucky when they first started making videos together.

His videos are OK, they give insight to life in China. If you have some faggot praising his good life is there, you can use his channel for references. OP seems a bit like "visit my channel fam" though, not really too Zig Forums related but interesting none the less.

*how good life is there

Just because you say that something isn't, it doesn't make it true. You have the same retarded logic as people who say that a guy like Dane Cook isn't a comedian because they think he sucks (not that I'd disagree with the last part). At the end of the day, however, he gets paid and has been paid quite handsomely to perform comedy (regardless of it being good or not).

He's throwing away his white genes tho.

Which he later got sued for because it was all stolen

Did they not marry chinks? Their genes got genocided in the end anyways.

Yup.

And that is completely irrelevant.

who else is he going to bang? white whores expecting the pie in the sky

western females here are rancid and cancerous

40 year old career hags or loose turbosluts on the ugly side teaching english

his profession was being a thief, not a comedian. Your point us valid you just kind of picked a shit example to use.

Immediately filtered

If you think your average gookess are any better you are woefully naive.

Dont feed it

who else do you think comes to China?

tradcon waifu stays home instead of making a few bucks in a toxic waste dump as a stronk independent woman

Regardless of it being stolen or not he still was paid for it. Also where is there anything about him being sued? I looked that up and didn't see anything other than him getting money from his brother and one single link saying (Dane) Cook was sued except there's literally nothing else other than the headline.

Hey, C-Milk. Hope all's well, fam.

post the jewtube link so we can share it with normalfags you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=oZBYOqBr2sc

I'm 11 minutes in and it's a pretty good, first hand report of anti-white racism. The like/dislike ratio is also surprisingly positive.

I REMEMBER YOUUUU
YOU LIFT MY SPIRIT
WITH YOU, HIGH IS ALL I'M FEELIN'

Sage for no specific examples and low-energy OP

I lived and worked in China for a time and I also enjoy and agree with his videos, but he rags on South Africa only rarely to say it's a crime-filled dump or impart some Boer wisdom, but he never calls out white genocide or anything of the sort as far as I know.

nice, very good video

this video is literally about white genocide you retarded faggot kys

Sage negated

Oh shit it was a video and not an image

Please forgive, I am a massive faggot

11:30
>no matter how altruistic you are, no matter how good you are in SA, you can start a charity, you can give food to the homeless every day, you can help build schools every day, you can do whatever you want with your money, you will always be seen as the root problem, as the white guy.

tbh, user, I was also trolled by that hooktube link.
check the youtube video and send it to some normalfags.

>youtube.com/watch?v=oZBYOqBr2sc
perhaps sending it to some e-celeb fags would be good to get it spread around

How famous? I can't see subs or views because I dont let google suck my dick

380k subs
96k views in < 24hrs

That's pretty decent. Still don't think he should racemix but it's interesting if nothing else.

He and his partner did a video in response to people calling out their racemixing (can't be bothered to find it now though). Basically they gave zero fucks so he's far from /ourguy/, but was still interesting.

Hope those chinks enjoyed getting BLEACHED

The real question is why haven't the chinks genocided him yet. I thought they hated us.

[Muffled Jewish noises]

all it took was a gang of niggers to barge in on his mom, finger her and try to kidnap her for some ficki ficki time.
such realism coming from serpentza.

Maybe he got kiked then, my bad. Also I was saging by accident.

Yea I was wondering about that

nah, chinks actually quite like white people, from my interactions with them, their women love white men.
theyre still horrific ant people though,and they still probably want to spread across the entire planet like a virus of conquest

This guy is a cuck tbh his early videos were cancer, and he hates nationalists

Attached: crikey-thats-nice.gif (352x240, 2.57M)

Interesting watch, it was quite disturbing to hear him talk about how his mother nearly got raped by niggers. His tone really shows that white South-Africans have actually become used to those sort of events.

That's a shame to hear. Kind of ironic when the problems he and his family faced were due to a complete lack of nationalism among whites there.

He's trapped, he knows how shit China is, and he can't do anything but make videos there which are mainly about how shit China is. He's been there 15 years or something and on a marriage Visa. He has no future really but he stated there too long.

==OMG HIS VIDEO PROVIDING FACTS ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA AND INCLUDING SURVEILLANCE CAM FOOTAGE OF NIGGER HOME INVASIONS IS JUST TOTALLY WORTHLESS FOR REDPILLING ANYBODY
BECAUSE HE'S NOT LITERALLY HITLER AND HE FUCKS A GOOK!==
kys kike.

I watched some of his stuff. He gives me a really weird vibe. Something seems off.

The dotr really can't come fast enough

Almost, lil buddy.

Attached: 166531.jpg (460x553, 30.83K)

Serpentza is so damn close to the truth, it's maddening. The way he sees it, South Africa's problem was that it elected what he calls a "terrorist government," as if that automatically means they'll be bad at governing, or that things would be different if peace-loving niggers had won the power struggle. South African whites are a painful subject for me, because the shameless cucks have been so demoralized they can't literally call a spade a spade, even when it's swinging a machete and hate-fucking their daughters.

He's married to a chink, btw.

the truth is it's jews, they control the gold and silver mines, control of the military, banks, government, there properties go untouched, only Whites are being attacked, and the jews are the ones attacking them using niggers.

He's famous for a real reason
There exists no other look at China (admittedly limited to areas around big cities, mostly) that shows what people are actually like there, the problems, the scams, how to get around when living there.

I know you may hate this, but YouTube has replaced PBS, in terms of providing travel and other global information.

Good for him, i wish more South African whites would get more attention.

Youtube and other U.S web companies are all blocked in Chinkland which is why barely anyone in China uploads anything Chinkrelated to Youtube. He capitalized on the information market by giving people the opportunity to learn more about the REAL China from someone actually living in China on a Western platform, not some prefab shit by Chinese people who hire White people to make China look good by saying nice shit for payment. Watched some of his videos back in the day for travel purposes because he gives a lot of information about typical scams and what you have to be aware of in China.

Anyways this guy isn't rightwing and has married a Chink, but otherwise he's fairly redpilled on a few topics since he grew up in South Africa and generally calls out things for what they are without holding back and doesn't care when people call him racist when he does. I'd call him a non-cucked centrist.

Attached: 0932a7ac17495091cc0bad8297b87569661c86b0e5264efd8a9583e206ed3105.jpg (712x713, 115.8K)

Saffa hierso, hy kan n bietjie van n poes wees.
Still watching his video and I have followed him for years but the fact of the matter is that he twists facts when it comes to his own personal identity for the sake of trying to be accepted by his online peers. He's a teacher and married a chink. He acts suave and as if he's British but he's being a snob. If you're a saffa, you're a fucking saffa. He sounds Afrikaans so being British is the snobbish effect. We're all "British" in some aspect and if you're not then you're either Afrikaans or Coloured. It's unfortunate that I'm having to say this as I agree with everything he says. He's 200% right but I really get pissed off at his really shitty self-description because any saffa will immediately pick up on his cues and realise that he's pulling a chinese move by claiming x, y or z as he does in all of his videos. China is a shithole in itself as well though, and they are honorary africans thanks to jacob zuma so get fucked. I hate that whites cannot stand united but the reality is that china is the africa of the east and its difficult to find a difference sans technology and slants.

SerpentZA on Zig Forums My day is now complete

Attached: smug adolf.png (565x800, 297.93K)

p.s. You dumb fuck. You need to go full BEE in order to make good money unless you have (((connections))) and the prob is that the demand is not high enough to (((make it))) unless you're doing what the yanks do such as trades. That's a fucking yank car and I bet worth half a mil. This means that you were coining and being taxed to shit or else you were BEE. And I do believe in the gunfight and the trauma, so thank you for being straight on that part. But why would you fuck over your own kind by moving to the very country that's assisting the fucks who are kiling us? You are literally living, supporting and advertising the country which has invaded us through government and allowed the commies to ruin us. GFY man.

Are you the user shilling for endch? Ek weet daar's nog van ons hier maar ek hoor die plek is bietjie rof en ek wil nie kaanse vat nie.

11:36. Kayamandi?

Fuckoff poes. Human nature, not a fuck. This guy is worse than a jew and a traitor to the white man.

Serpentza is a good guy, in spite of his yellow fever. At least he knows not to breed.

And he makes a bucket load of money from youtube and patreon. He vacations in Tokyo, the US, and Mauritius several times per year.

He works his ass off to make it happen. What have you done?

"our friends and neighbours are being raped" meanwhile and because you decided to leave your own ( 1 less man to defend his family ) race and marry a chinese chinky chink which is the easiest thing to do in this entire world. Now that you're living a fairly comfortable life in china, you're gladdebek and loudmouth about being who you are when you know for a very fucking fact that you could never be yourself back here. That you can't even talk like you do in public this side. Go fuck yourself serpentza. You're a fucking coward. Your parents, your sister and your people. They're still here. Easy to let go when you're selfish. At least you're being frank and I feel for you in that regards. But understand my reception toward you. Understand that you're living in a fucking monkeyworld where spitting and shitting is the fucking norm that side. Come home white man. We miss you but hey, if you're in this thread you'll read between the lines and understand. But you're fucking naive for thinking China is better.

Making videos whoring for attention and asking for donations makes me respect the guy more? Is that kind of what you're trying to say. I will document my life in exchange for $$$? Fuckit, i'll try it as well.

I recall in another guy's channel (where this guy and another guy make a habit of filming themselves motorcycling around rural china and experiencing the rural life), he made a small comment about why he married chink. He apparently just got tired of anglo chicks talking down to him like they know better about South African politics. I think he has videos of him visiting his in laws. They are basically true to the bone chinks and are openly racist in front of him, though they accept him as part of the family because he also brings the bants though he constantly gets teased for being a softie (I understand chinkspeak from years of business trips and can tell when someone is teasing you like you're already family vs when someone is actually peeved a family member married to a bad prospect).

The problem we have is that we're openly rough in public and social settings but too polite and cucked in the workplace. We're living a fucking mandela lie to keep the peace and it's spy vs spy even though nobody is a spy. We're a fucking minority, hence the tip-toeing. He took the easy route brah, sorry to break it in that manner but it's the truth.

Not bashing the guy either, just being frank. I recall that series and watched it myself. My fucking bro is that side and the fucking insect government are pushing NWO shit with social points linked to their wechat and pulling their passports. His wife's bro died and is currently unable to leave the fucking country based on their status. Commies and conspiracies are real brah. You just need to live it to understand it.

Oh you don't need to tell me that. My Boer friend (this was when I was younger decades ago) dislocated my shoulder once and cracked my shoulder blade twice when we used to rugby tackle each other for fun. We usually just laugh it off, he'll call me a gigantic pussy and we'll go off to the hospital to get it checked out in case something went really bad. But in any other setting, that friend of mine is the most polite bear you'll find on the southern hemisphere. You couldn't imagine my happiness for him when he found himself a traditional polish girl who wants nothing more than 5 babies from the guy.

Nice.

Consider this wild possibility:

Now for the bombshell claim:
nasiresearch.org/2015/02/07/the-bantu-branch-of-africans-are-hebrew-israelites-part-i-of-ii/
As I'm out of time, I hereby leave a few questions to ponder about that require more investigation:

Attached: xOH3LY8.jpg (647x861 173.64 KB, 171.02K)

it's the stiff upper lip upper lip brit behavior (nowadays pretty much exclusive to the upper class) in combination with a "survival persona" for his host nation

if you'd always have people around you gawking at you for many years I don't think you'd have a normal personality

These guys are faggot supreme ricemixers but they have great gateway videos to throw at anyone who says "we're all one race, the human race".
I used to want to go to shitholes like UAE or Chinkland because it would have been fun to scam the shit out of shitskins, but Mandarin user and these fags stopped me.

Attached: mandarin.png (1400x5552, 857.09K)

youtube is his living, he needs to think about survival first and foremost and he'd have a really really really hard time if he'd lose his jewtube income for getting banned

that's why he is mostly very PC, which I understand as someone who has been close to being flat broke in a country with no legal employment options, welfare or pity

his waifu would divorce him in a heart beat if he ever goes broke and unlike western women she wouldn't even need to rationalize it in her mind

she is as soulless as they come…

if he was without the marriage visa he'd be beyond fucked because China is giving apefricans a hard time these days (with whom he is inevitably lumped in)

How old are you?

His white DNA is at least going to be of a benefit to the world. His children won't be at any disadvantage in China. He didn't marry a nigger.

Holy molly, that's one hell of a pill user. I'm not going to sugar coat it, I'm not smart enough nor privy enough with African history to say whether or not this can be confirmed as you pose to question, yet I can definitely see how the Jew could have done this. The term Jew-sponsored Nigger never came more in handy, since all they would have to do is quite literally sponsor that conquest in private, which is kinda their MO.
Also, checked.

well, i guess you better tell PewDiePie to give that $10 million back and start flipping burgers

Attached: Foreigners CAN WEAR Chinese Dresses!.mp4 (854x480, 1.85M)

jej yep. You have to be really clever to avoid food poisoning in China.

China hates niggers

The only thing preventing me liking them is communism.

Too bad things didn't go a little differently.

Case example of shill post is first post. The objective of the shill was to derail discussion immediately and make discussion about whether or not youtube video making is a profession. Regardless of either, the real thread subject was to discuss the rare example of having youtube videos with a relatively large audience discussing the white genocide in south africa.

Bugmen fear this post for multiple reasons.

Attached: Do not EVER trust China.png (1425x4413 946.04 KB, 882.34K)

REMEMBER Zig Forums ALL THREADS MENTIONING CHINA NEEDS ITS DAILY DOSE OF MAGICAL WORDS

1989年天安门广场大屠杀

1989年天安門廣場大屠殺

this man is god

Attached: steve_400x400.jpg (400x400, 21.74K)

Should I make a thread about this?

I dont think you needed all of these words to call Bantu a hideous curse on this planet. They're toxic.

Kek clearly wishes for me to point this out by granting both of you dubs: we already know that miscegenation is bad. The point of the thread should concern the political value of exposing kikery. Why would you think it matters who does it? Alt-liters and other assorted faggots actually help us because their talking points are more palatable to bluepills. Do you not remember being a bluepill? It's been a while for me, but these people who were clearly "not racist" exposing various kike schemes are what led me to consider forbidden concepts in the first place.

The very things you hate about him prove that objective truth is not a not-see thing. This is how people come to listen to Hitler eventually, if they are smart. The only relevant thing is if the kikes shoah him over talking about it, what we could do about that if it happened, or if he backpedals or cucks and how we can exploit that.

Good job on signaling like this is Twatter, but we have kikes to gas.

The simple unarguable point about South Africa is that it is what kikes intend for Whites everywhere. Any hard cucking on basic facts should result in your referring that little cuckbag to South Africa. Most cucks I know of are afraid to even look at the pictures. It's emotional leverage just like their bullshit words.

Agreed; a surprising change. Low expectations are easy to improve? Trying not to be be cruel here. Likely, if he didn't have China attacking his ass, he would descend. He runs away, but improves, when he is forced to realized there's no where to run. I don't believe he'll hold his current heading, however.

Agreed, and disgusting. Arrives to live in the middle of a 25000 year fight, forgets all lessons. Fucking bizarre. The same mindless wander-walk directs him well, when the chinese state-centipede goes after him. Yet the exact same mindlessness leads him straight into a deeper hell, when the State sends is agent with a pussy. And a horrid one at that.

Low hanging fruit, partially mined in both past and current. Next mining will take more effort, but strangely enough, Southern has been committing that more production of late. I don't know what's backing her, nor him. Youtube payment echos? Regardless, in this, both are have a -reasonable- mix between self-serving and production - a tolerable compromise. Both are told through strange lenses, but are iteratively improving works. Such effette people tend to get sucked into incomplete and confabulated narratives on all sides, the 'side' depending on which way the currency wind is blowing for them.

Likely true. Let him steal what the chinks stole from us. Not that it makes any right or might, but it permits him to continue reporting back totality picture, the later of which is vital.

Regardless, plenty of content out that way; Production must win.

Way too underrated comment.

Attached: 97fc39c147289568c884b99c73e3f7c2934e4c027d5bb1238311fddc0be3ce71.png (300x308, 79.64K)

asians have higher iq..

This is an old question which many Aryan peoples have gotten wrong due to fucking the slave girls.

Attached: don't fuck slave girls.jpg (776x418, 44.63K)

That's a myth.

Testing on Asians was carried out in schools that had high attrition rates, and national recruitment. It proved the smartest Asians are smarter than average Whites. That's not bad, but Asians still haven't come up with 1 major invention in this past nearly 70 years of industrialization.

I've seen this faggots videos.
Good stuff. Definitely worth a watch.
ADVChina is the channel he uploads a lot of his videos on.

But don't use Hooktube anymore. Its dead, it doesn't work anymore.

It wasn't innovation, I am sad to report. Refinement. The Asians are good engineers, and are good at such things, and I do not at all deny this.

But it happens that Americans are better at innovation. Pic related. Americans just quit paying attention to fucking trains after airplanes got good.

After several attempts by other companies, the first commercially successful VTR, the Ampex VRX-1000, was introduced in 1956 by Ampex Corporation.[12] At a price of US$50,000 in 1956 (over $400,000 in 2016's inflation), and US$300 (over $2,000 in 2016's inflation) for a 90-minute reel of tape, it was intended only for the professional market.

2-inch quadruplex video tape (also called 2″ quad, or just quad, for short) was the first practical and commercially successful analog recording video tape format.[1] It was developed and released for the broadcast television industry in 1956 by Ampex, an American company based in Redwood City, California.[2]

I think the train one is strong. But the best invention of the japs yet: BitcoXin. (the x is to keep the boXt from pooping in the thread).

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1586x343, 145.52K)

Nope

Attached: chinese-cheats.png (504x394, 167.45K)

Do you feel stupid yet?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Japanese_inventions_and_discoveries#Technology

I don't feel stupid, because I'm not a bug who gets his knowledge from Google searches.
Electric train were invented by German engineers in the 19th century and their first high-speed lines were built in the 1930s. Like everything else of value, white men made it.
BUGS DON'T CREATE THEY MIMIC

Okay, you're a troll. I got you. I'm Japanese by the way.

All invented by the Japanese in the past 70 years. Oh yeah, look at the fucking website you are on you fucking retard. It's made by the Japanese.

Blue laser? You mean an improved version of the laser that was invented white man Theodore Maiman? This website? You mean a variation of the web page Tim Berners-Lee invented for the CERN network?
You need to go back to engrish class for a few more centuries until you can discern the difference between "I invented a completely new thing" and "I took a thing that creative white people built and changed it"

Attached: chinchon.png (260x196, 26.71K)

Actually this guy was famous on biker forums way before he made a YouTube channel as he used to post interesting photos of China and rant about how the government would fuck with his bike