RSA - Violent protests in Kimberley

citizen.co.za/news/south-africa/1977541/gallery-chaos-hits-kimberley-as-buildings-burn-amid-protests/
archive.is/2qgep

Chaos hits Kimberley, South Africa as buildings burn amid protests

Attached: images (5).jpeg (443x332, 22.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ewn.co.za/2018/07/13/concerns-that-violent-hermanus-protests-could-continue-today
archive.is/OYnpV
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Elon Musk could do something but he isn't is he? He left for the same reasons millions of other white boers did entirely because of niggers but doesn't lift a finger for the rest of us. At best he will make undercover remarks on social media to hang all the niggers but that's it.

ewn.co.za/2018/07/13/concerns-that-violent-hermanus-protests-could-continue-today
archive.is/OYnpV

Protests in Hermanus, too.

Residents were caught in the middle of clashes between protesters and police officers. Demonstrators pelted police officers with rocks and petrol bombs, also burning tyres in the roads. Officers retaliated by firing rubber bullets, lobbing stun grenades and tear gas at the crowd. At least eight people have been arrested.

So in south africa there is massive shills. The governent claims that they and the bantus (86% majority) are severely oppressed by the white minority (7.8%) and are now going to go full scale communist and is about to declare all property as state ownership. The president signed a bill on Friday making all foreign investment fall ibto this category of property that can be taken. And according to our constitution property is not limited to land, but to all possessions.

So the president, Cyril Ramaphosa, just secured $10bn from UAE and another 10bn from Arabia. Who would invest here knowing This? I think they are ready fir war on a full scale level.

Aparrently these sporadic protests are the 2nd sign pre-civil war.

This is why KoiSan wanted out, this is why Cape Party wants to out. This is why all whites want out. But no one wants us, we cannot migrate. We have no options.

Now also the Russians are taking 15,000 white farmers. Is this some sort of plan to kill the rest while white farmers remain under communist rule? Shill has hit the fan.

These protests come after a series of previous protests

California desperately needs white immigrants who are woke to race issues, ideally to the JQ as well, though that might be asking too much from Boercucks.

Can you niggers make it to Mexico and present a credible asylum claim at a port of entry here?

Elon musk is an anglo
He did what any anglo does which is move from any colony to another to suit their whims and aims
Just like elons anglo grandfather moved from canada to south africa for flying, elon moved to the usa for his business aims

That is the nature of the anglo
They move around

Unlike the boers who are tied to their clay

Worst case scenario is : go to Argentina. They do not deport.

But thats if we have airports left by that time.

Attached: Screenshot_20180714-215517.png (1080x1920, 317.91K)

Man dont think the illuminati had no reach here. He is a product.

My father led anti illuminati campaigns in high school and they legit tried assassination.

This was like the 60's

Looks like the niggers will now steal themselves rich. I predict no negative consequences of this action.

The boers should take shelter in australia
Otherwise be resilient

I recomend everyone to read up on the siener of rensburg
Really helped me mentally prepare for what is to come

What i meant is that anglos dont care about boers
But im sure mr musk is in as many secret organizations that he has time for

So we will see white genocide in our life times.

The South African constitution does not stop anyone from establishing the Volkstaat. We only need to provide the mandate and prove that there is a need for this among the people.

I think we need to seriously start discussing practical measures to bring it about. We also need to affect a campaign to update people elsewhere on the "land redistribution" that is being brought about in SA, so that the Volkstaat can be understood and supported by other nations.

I think you hope too much. Why would they ever fight back if they haven't already? Accelerationism doesn't work.

South Africa is not a republic anymore, it's part of the UK commonwealth after rabidkaffir mandela was shoe-horned as president. Anyway, our best hope for South Africa is for it to burn down anyway and hopefully whites will rebuild it after the inevitable civil war.

I always knew Russia was dirty in this, but we need more proof.

Why not just be resilient?

not a shill, but I hope you understand the international community is at complete fault for RSA turning into the AIDS and rape capital of the world. The only way people have ever gotten their freedom was from fighting for it. Anything else is capitulation.

Civil war.

Attached: 420e4bbfc27b47a3d01a9263163302ae--angola-namibia.jpg (736x667, 79.4K)

I hope. If one group of whites fight back maybe it will give hope to the rest. I feel as if our fate as a people is dependent on the response of the first of ours to face the accelerated genocide, and Boers would be them.

The South Africans betrayed the Rhodesians, eventually joining with international forces to apply pressure to Rhodesia for having white only government. Now look what has happened. The stupidity of these South Africans knows no bounds, many leave and come to my country, and spew the same egalitarian nonsense. I expect better from those with such experience living with niggers. You will be overrun by niggers and killed, and who can you really blame but yourselves? Yes I am aware that my countrys people are just as retarded as yours.

so… niggers are attacking niggers? wat do?

that was Vorster who cucked you retard nigger. PW Botha, who was defence minister at the time, wholly rejected the idea that was proposed by Vorster and the (((international community))).

probably redundant, but
niggers gunna nig
This is the inevitable consequence of letting the monkeys loose.