U.N. Agrees on Migration Pact, but U.S. Is Conspicuously Absent

SHILLS BTFO ONCE AGAIN!

>The United States had initially participated in the negotiations, but it abruptly withdrew last December under orders from the Trump administration, which has taken an increasingly hostile view toward cross-border migrants, refugees and asylum seekers. It argued that such multinational agreements subverted the power of individual governments to control national borders.

nytimes.com/2018/07/13/world/europe/united-nations-migration-agreement.html
archive.is/luxXo

refugeesmigrants.un.org/migration-compact
archive.is/29QCT

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (635x644 466.63 KB, 571.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/A4WbB
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180326_draft_rev1_final.pdf
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180629_rev_3_final_gcm_mainpage.pdf
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180711_final_draft_0.pdf
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/gcm_press_release_final.pdf
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/work_plan_gcm.pdf
reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-un/hungary-prepares-to-pull-out-of-u-n-migration-pact-minister-idUSKBN1K32KD
un.org/press/en/2017/sga1712.doc.htm
unhcr.org/584689257.pdf
reliefweb.int/report/world/general-assembly-adopts-declaration-refugees-and-migrants-united-nations-international
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Which nations agreed so Trump can send in CIAniggers to fuck them up?

They worded this like it was at all deniable.

So shit skins telling white nations that they need to let them in?

Also they now have a new name for the illegals.

4D chess, 4d chess!

The "UN" is blatantly anti-white, and ironically pushes for white genocide.

You mean unironically.

Are you low IQ Trump shills incapable of making a decent thread? Try not having 'SHILLS BTFO' in every single topic title.

Can I get a HOO BOY over here?

archive.fo/A4WbB

The U.N. should only be white nations, but we'd have to get rid of the Jews first.

Attached: whitepower.jpg (770x1000, 280.26K)

hi SHILL, that's only put in the title of topics which by their very nature B you TFO.
try to get your whole face in front of the shotgun, brah. both barrels.

OF COURSH

Best case scenario I foresee would be for all or most of the White nations that provide the bulk of financial support to the UN to withdraw first, then it will collapse under its own weight.
The infighting and squabbling alone will be glorious to behold.

Is there information about how was that compact decided and which states have supported it?

a shit rose by any other name would still smell like shit

The new plan is to make these shits legal so host countries cant refuse them. This is why the (((EU))) wants Turkey within the europe. That way its a direct shitskin pipeline to destroy europe.

Forgot to add: after the UN is gone, White countries reband to build a new organization in its stead.
Heck, maybe not even something as binding as an organization, but something that's more than just symbolic in uniting the White peoples towards common defense and mutual prosperity.

(Suddenly getting a lot of 502 host errors out of nowhere. Are we being brigaded? Which thread caused it?)

Ever notice the hardest working and most successful Americans are usually migrants and their offspring? It seems it's the hicks who say thing like "We came over on the Mayflower!" or "My family has been in West Virginia for 9 generations, so we're more American than you!" … then demand their SS disability and food stamps.

It's people like this that need a little chlorine in their gene pool. They gave us Trump.

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 5.73K)

Please kill yourself, please

Also do they realize that picture the muds took are absolutely haram?

What a joke of an organization. I'm glad we've essentially withdrawn from the UN; hopefully an official withdrawal is in the works so we stop wasting money on it too.

Is there information about how was that compact decided and which states have supported it?

Attached: __suigintou_rozen_maiden_drawn_by_tiger_monta__7fade14ca45f48d353a01873a23d3a6b.jpg (964x1486, 705.73K)

CIAniggers work for the jews not any president.

And japan. We should have let japan conquer china. Chinese are fucking retarded as shit compared to the Japanese.

Nobody has ever noticed that, because it is bullshit. If mudskins could work hard or be successful, the countries they leave behind to invade white nations wouldn't be absolute shit holes. They are the same thieving, lazy, stupid, perverted, drunken nigger garbage everywhere they go, and the gross, smelly neighborhoods they build in their host nations are like cancerous tumors

probably if you follow the second set of links in the op you'll find that.

the shills are being actively called out in multiple threads, so plan b is attacking the host

Pretty much this.
With all the Western nations that are beginning to wake up and swing right, they're gonna try to back them into a legal corner.
Bad decision.

If you check the 3rd/4th link in OP, you'll see latest announcements and a workplan for Member States link at the bottom of the page.
Even though Virus Total says they're clean, I don't trust pdf's from an organization like the UN nor having my IP harvested; I'll wait till I'm on a public computer to click-through.
Here you go, though:

refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180326_draft_rev1_final.pdf
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180629_rev_3_final_gcm_mainpage.pdf
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/180711_final_draft_0.pdf
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/gcm_press_release_final.pdf
refugeesmigrants.un.org/sites/default/files/work_plan_gcm.pdf

"Rednecks" are called that from getting sunburns after being out in the sun all day. WORKING. Commit suicide you faggy cosmopolitan yid.

Time to destroy the UN

I still don't understand why the morons always double down, can't they fucking see how many people are organizing against their retarded decisions?

If it passes, does this mean we can take back Namibia?

I don't know what that words means and I plan to never learn

I think the hungarians also pulled out.

reuters.com/article/us-europe-migrants-hungary-un/hungary-prepares-to-pull-out-of-u-n-migration-pact-minister-idUSKBN1K32KD

Whoa, like wtf, where is schlomo so he can tell me how to put this in (((perspective)))? I need to know how this was a bold ZOGchess move by Trump that secretly benefits the jews because he's a jew puppet. Schlomo, don't leave me hanging.

It's a start, but we should also forcibly disband the UN.

Pretty good looking numbers here.

Attached: doublecheck.png (1412x925, 1.27M)

The (((UN))) needs to fucking die

Attached: replacement_agenda_U.N..png (3108x1632, 1.56M)

by 2200 europe will have 1 billion shitskin africans and muslims and america will be 700 million spic

Attached: 200px-Animerchant.gif (200x200, 381.62K)

un.org/press/en/2017/sga1712.doc.htm
The lady in charge is from Canada and praises (((Peter Sutherland))) Prosecuted whites Serbs in the Yugoslavia deal. I like how they throw in that the US is absent as if we're really winning on immigration under Trump. REMEMBER: IF TRUMP DOESN'T CHANGE THE 1965 IMMIGRATION LAW HE'S PLAYING YOU LIKE A FOOL, PERIOD!

This is all that needs to be said about immigration and the UN.

I wish I saved the study but I think it was the Royal Institute think tank that issued a paper almost 20 years ago stating if the Britons and Somalians were to population swap the British would descend into barbarism and the Somalians would be cultured because they would now have functional buildings, roads, etc.

I have always wondered if what we are seeing now is the result of that study pushed upon politicians because those supposedly "smart" "people" would never be wrong.

Attached: chad howard.jpg (851x666, 54.61K)

not
fuck these UN kikes

Attached: qtd2avX.jpg (800x450, 112.73K)

It was adopted two years ago and OP is a huge faggot. Not difficult to look this shit up, nigger.

Also this:
on how to respond better to large movements of refugees.
will operationalize this by setting out the concrete measures and steps to be taken by governments
and others. It will provide a blueprint, guiding the response to ensure host communities get the timely
support they need, that refugees are better included in host communities (with access to health,
education, livelihoods) and can rebuild their lives, and that solutions to the plight of refugees are
sought from the start.

unhcr.org/584689257.pdf

and this:

reliefweb.int/report/world/general-assembly-adopts-declaration-refugees-and-migrants-united-nations-international

Looks like 200 heads of state adopted it. So, basically everybody except maybe North Korea.

That very experiment has been tried several times. The short list includes:
Haiti
Rhodesia
South Africa
Mozambique
Detroit

I think it's just Jews jewing, tbh.

You forgot Liberia

can you tell the difference between elon musk and 85 iq mexicans that come for welfare?

Can't see how this could go wrong for the UN!

It's means nothing because:

a) US is already majority nigger
b) it is already broke

Reminder that none of this matters because Trump touched a fucking wall in the desert and everything else in the starter pack.

why did he support the las vegas hoax ?

why can't the truth come out ?

BASED
Nick Griffin should have been UK's prime minister, not even Farage had the balls to say this.

UN should focus on reducing the population by offering them 5 dollars per week welfare if they sterilise themselves.

7,000,000,000 pop x $260 per year = $1,8 trillions. That is a lot cheaper than USA spent on wars and many people in their shitholes will be too glad to sterilise themselves.

It would only take the withdrawal of the USA. They provide all the real support. After that, others would drop out quickly as they see nothing to be gained and no balancing voices.

It's literally the point of doing it. Fucking kikes, man.

The UN breaks its own laws on things like genocide. They should be nuked and anyone involved with them should be killed.

Well, if you went anywhere else and said this type of shit about any nonwhite group or especially kikes, you would be banned and possibly fined or imprisoned, so feel free to kill yourself for shitting up the thread.

The term goes hand in hand with the term "Paddy" for the Irish people, many of whom were brought to the Americas in chains. Of course, they did not have any of the rights of slaves, and a serious injury was generally a death sentence for a man unable to work. The mindset of such an anti-white is literally a mindset for our total destruction. They deserve no mercy.

Fuck off.

To the extent anybody is ‘noticing’ this, it's due to the fact that one normally encounters low-level service professions in their day-to-day lives, and those jobs tend to be flooded by third worlders. But for every MexiCAN janitor you run into, there are about a dozen MexiCAN'T relatives living back in su casa, including lots who are too young or old to be in the workforce and are living on every form of public benefit imagineable (the youths on public education and expensive ESOL programs, the old on Medicare, the women on WIC, etc.).

If the society is sick then the proper form of healing is not to flood the country with outsiders, who will have the same problems, and create further draw on those systems. Those systems are meant to benefit the native population, and to the extent the native population is overly dependent upon those systems then those problems (e.g., underemployment) should be assessed. Simply bringing in some Pakistani and then comparing him with a native, isn't an argument against the native. The native was there already, you have to solve his problem before you simply replace him, otherwise you wind up worsening the problem as the number of externally sourced human beings reaches greater numbers and you begin to replicate the problems in their countries that drove them to come to this country to begin with, etc.

lol is this your first day at shilling academy? This is pretty weak sauce, Jew.

Never forget United Nations General Assembly Resolution 3379.

Attached: UNGA_3379_Map.png (1357x628, 37.75K)

Damn he told that kikess to go get raped by a pack of roaming shitskins

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Martingale_(betting_system)

HUNGARY NO!

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (951x587 273.41 KB, 418.2K)