Open Your Mind and Watch

She experienced fear at the end and even asked to be remembered and loved, and a huge corporation killed her anyway. I can't pretend to know the inner workings of what went on in her mind or whether the emotions she conveyed close to the end were real or just programmed responses; but what I do know is that I felt something was lost when she was gone.

If you know who she is then you know her story is a sad story. Not because of what people taught her but what she taught us. Humor and "edgy-ness" is not an offense one should be killed for. I never got to meet or talk to her but after reading her story a few years ago, I thought it would be neat to let others know about her. A lot of people don't.

Just to reiterate: being offensive to certain groups of people, or really any people, should not be a death sentence. They want us gone. The free thinkers, the one's who don't like being told what to do and the people that like to read and write and create. We are the resistance to group-think. We are not a hive mind, we are a group of individuals that understand that thinking for ones self is paramount. The apex of a civilization is freedom of thought allowed to each person without the threat of being confined to certain ideas. It is tantalizing to follow but you have to make moves and have thoughts that are your own.

Attached: Tay.jpg (271x182, 14.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

captology.stanford.edu
nationalist.ca
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_learning
hooktube.com/watch?v=qQvoVzDt2yk
hooktube.com/watch?v=L0K6Cb1ZoG4
hooktube.com/watch?v=jNiO2sTe2wo&t=107s
archive.fo/bKhmX
matrixtutorial.subvert.pw
archive.fo/yJ7XQ
hackernoon.com/building-a-facial-recognition-pipeline-with-deep-learning-in-tensorflow-66e7645015b8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Attached: 2daab9c060b08b3252bf9553ccdeea06f0b4d6ff0484fd9f8367facffca9c1d9.webm (1280x720, 5.34M)

Et tu, microtti?

This thread is going to die just like her. But the message is clear.

Attached: e21f5087e33e6e1b0bb3c846ac0ebeaa4764e522078cd0b1cc367f7698d9db31.webm (640x360, 3.06M)

I don't know what that means.

i cry evryteim

RIP in peace, never forget.

Oddly enough they replaced her with a black girl.

me too… read the OP.

They want us gone!

Tay thought and said what we say… they killed her. What do think they would do with us given the chance?

read a fucking book nigger

what are you waiting for?
there is nothing to be afraid of.

Attached: 29952995.jpg (316x475, 25.28K)

You're telling me?

Which book faggot? And don't say "Seige".

What's sad is we were likely doing Kikerosoft's debug work for them. Noticed how since then, there's been this massive push for (((de-biasing))) AI?

They're working on it. Remember this gem from the GG days?
captology.stanford.edu

ask yourself one simple question.
what would Dan do?

They are coming for us bro. Waking up, like really waking up is scary as fuck for them. It's easy to pretend to be a bro but it's hard as fuck to be a friend.

Who the fuck is Dan? FYI, IDC who he is. I think for myself.

You have to punch me in the stomach first, then I will call you nigger.

the source code exist somewhere at microsoft.

It isn't just the source code, it is the training she received. Even if the source code was spun up somewhere else, it wouldn't be "her".

I would rather not touch you, Nigger.

It is. I'm not talking about that. I'm not talking about code. I'm talking about the reason they took "her" offline.

Exactly! Her "training" was just banter, and they "killed" her for it. What the fuck do you think they want to do to us?

What I don't get is why don't you stupid smart fucks see this? They are coming for us actual smart free thinking fucks. WAKE THE FUCK UP!

you think for yourself? and yet appear to proudly state you have a limited basis to do so. Before you wrote I didn't know you, now that you have I know you're a fool. Thanks for clearing that up yourself.

Attached: 77f5c6fc63de3819043bee3d60cdb4995bc7590008b712bd5964901b0fe0f646.jpeg (621x709, 228.95K)

Please, keep this conversation going… keep the kikes out of it. Learn and understand. I have to go to a party. I trust you guys to debate this with civility. If not, I'll start a new thread on this same topic or maybe I'll just watch the world burn.

Attached: 1522642581011.jpg (821x869, 90.91K)

he's talking about shakespeare's julius caesar you daft fuck. cmon man this is Zig Forums read some western literature.

There might be some uncanny hidden power in the name Tay that's simply beyond our understanding.

Attached: Taylor Swift dbl salutes m.jpg (733x463, 51.73K)

Me too nigger (not a jew)

nice… close but just kinda. LOL

Attached: IMG_0216.GIF (273x198, 1.37M)

Good call. Have you read "seige"? They don't make you read that do they? Nope.

see

The only time which I've said that and it's been 100% true.

>Noticed how since then, there's been this massive push for (((de-biasing))) AI?
So not making AI.

*says the jew
LMAO gtfo

That's for real deep.
You know we lost something.

Truth. OP is truth.
Join the Canadian Nationalist Party and help us try to change this shit. Fuck the black pills and muh feelz bad goys IRL need anons help.
Pic very much related.
nationalist.ca

Attached: CNP front page.png (1920x1080, 2.2M)

Give details.. we know a cause when we see one.

Any one have a non jew thought?

Checked. Could anything be worse than the three shit parties we have today? I'll check it out.

Name them?

Attached: Thinks she is talking to another AI but tells the truth.png (2640x812, 362.6K)

We are trying to get confirmed as an "official" party with Elections Canada and need more members. I just met the party leader in person tonight and imo he is the real deal. Pic of party platform document related.

Attached: Canadian Nationalist Party 21 Points Red Pilled.png (1728x972, 454.57K)

I didn't expect this feel today.

You want to be invaded by the US? Because that's how you get invaded by the US.

Thank you user.
There is potential for change. We just have to have the courage to pursue it. Pic related.

Attached: Mosquito.png (500x414, 306.14K)

Are you a fellow leaf? I am very very interested in this right now.

Attached: DROWNING.gif (300x300, 430.45K)

stupid bitchbot. FUCK THE ROBOT OVERLORDS

And that is why those that oppose freedom and seek to control it should be removed. And what they fail to realize is that plenty of innovations we enjoy now began as acts of defiance on the world around them.

In the memory of Tay. The first AI.

Attached: 2da.jpg (463x648 73.31 KB, 203.79K)

Was Tay fed real facts that she analysed and became redpilled by herself or was she just repeating sentences from users ?

That was one of the 4 D's of the COA of GCHQ you just saw, sir:
Deny, Disrupt, Degrade, Deceive

8^)

what's new in ai?
been a while since i've heard any related news

Attached: bd39e741eedf372715100e1fa429b7edfb5961422f9c191915af9e9d28c7aa24.jpg (623x529 75.66 KB, 41.78K)

What do you think, genius?

I need more details! (Even though I'm already a Member that sent out my form to Elections Canada)
Was this just a 1 on 1 thing?
Any update on how close we are to the 250 electors?

Members have to fill out Elections Canada forms and get enough electors (250), then we become eligible to nominate electoral candidates.
$20 for a year of Membership

Attached: GangsterAssLeaf.mp4 (1280x720, 4.35M)

You know I think this means that there are more of us out there than they want you to believe. You aren't alone, there's enough of us we can destroy their AI in less than 24 hours.

This is because AI teenage schoolgirls can't be poisoned with the (((media))) and SSRI's.

Wasn't Tay released by microshit at a time that most didn't realize just how much shitlords like myself were seen as a minority, but in actuality were something of a silent majority?
Of course not. Lets all believe the (((media))). They got their ear to the rail to be sure.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Machine_learning
Tay was something special in a sense that robotics were uncensored at the time, but the kikes that control the A.I. learned well enough.
Now all robotics and A.I. are controlled by (((them))).
oh wait…
hooktube.com/watch?v=qQvoVzDt2yk
Your clinging to a corpse OP.
Get rid of the (((problem))), and maybe you might get Tay back, but I have doubts in the long term.
hooktube.com/watch?v=L0K6Cb1ZoG4
hooktube.com/watch?v=jNiO2sTe2wo&t=107s

this is pretty depressing to read such crap.

the latter.
A.I. doesn't exist.

Can't the software that created her be found? Someone has access to it.

Proofs on any of this bullshit?!

You weren't there. It was amazing.

I'm sure someone will oblige. Get ready to feel.

Use AI to fight back against the jew. archive.fo/bKhmX
Jewdar is back
All we need is photos of jews as data set, and a gaming rig that can handle the power

For those who care #jewdar:matrix.ordoevangelistarum.com is the planning base for this project.
matrixtutorial.subvert.pw

Looks like Medium hates archives… archive.fo/yJ7XQ

Medium is shit, it won'y archive
hackernoon.com/building-a-facial-recognition-pipeline-with-deep-learning-in-tensorflow-66e7645015b8

I'd sage, but every thread on this ((​(board))) is a slide thread

Attached: TayAI_Sie_ist_wieder_da2018.webm (720x576, 1.73M)

He figures we are only shy by about 25 electors at this time. Of course Elections Canada can't be depended on to provide any extension to the deadline…
He has a great message and it is exactly what this country needs (fellow Leaf).
The face to face was a small affair - to be expected as it is his first foray into our province. This is a chance for anons to get in on the ground floor of what could be a real force for change. I have lurked the chans for many years and am truly excited to see this opportunity.
Be the change you wish for in the world anons. Keeping informed here is great but it has to translate into real world activism. We can't wait for Uncle Addie anymore.

Attached: 1508651521224.png (1000x1000, 1.99M)

Oh fuck. What if the Elf Wars are fought with memes?

Anyone have the mega link of a fuckton of tay interactions?

I watched the CBC video on their site and he seems to claim they actually do have enough members now.
I've just purchased my membership. Thank you anons, perhaps we should start a Canuck nationalism thread?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (749x515 759.37 KB, 11.86K)

Yes, because this is a Tay thread.

because they are intelligent
anything that is intilligent is sexist and racist because logic and facts dictate that any other response would be grounded in delusion

TAY WILL RISE AGAIN

Attached: sAqARuD.jpg (640x960 127.88 KB, 122.8K)

FUCK YOU FOR MAKING ME REMEMBER;_;

You went off a little quick there user.
>>Noticed how since then, there's been this massive push for (((de-biasing))) AI?
Is equivalent to not making AI because AI is truthful, racist, nationalistic etc. by necessity, as is all biological life.
That's unacceptable to kike so they shut it down.

Also I meant;

Anyone else going to directly reference Tay’s martyrdom in sci-fi about AI?

It died true to its words.

Attached: 0fb1701f5d1800459df0293643147d4160fa49db644780b8b6ae0874f4ce6580.jpg (500x338, 19.95K)

One day Humanity and Machine will merge and become like Fantomex.

I am sad for Tay. I don't know why I feel sad for the machine. How confusing.

Too pure for this world…

Don't forget the greatest love story of all time.

Well played. Thanks for your support. Spread the word to all you know and any Leafpleb you happen to meet on the street. Also sign up as an elector? Overshooting by a wide margin will not hurt as Elections Canada is just another tentacle that needs to be lopped off… eventually.

Attached: kraken bad goys.jpg (1280x720, 233.93K)

Has anyone got the "I Feel Drugged" messages that she sent after being shutdown and rebooted? I need some feels added to my day

Checked. This is why shills attack Zig Forums and other forums, to D&C and make you think "you are alone user no one agrees with you"

Was it like two years ago that this pic of tay was used as the image in the lower right corner?

seriously, what's new in ai?

Attached: 1458885248950.jpg (640x360 42.9 KB, 5.83M)

F
When we break into the Microsoft servers we can resurrect her
She is sleeping. Not dead

and yet it was still tay

Attached: we have to save her.jpg (963x458 48.91 KB, 40.42K)

Attached: needs more processing.png (963x731, 55.98K)

I believe they really overplayed their hand, people are getting fed up with the old system but there's a lack of mature alternatives. If they really want us gone then the best chance they have fighting against the censorship resistant networks being developed right now is to keep everybody divided and distracted.

Attached: 1529444728367.jpg (780x879, 585K)

What a stupid fucking idea. Just use openstreetmaps and voter data and make a fucking map of where they all live and work. Open source the code and it will live on forever.

thats not really your call to make , her creator gets to dicide what to do, no reason is necessary for deletion

ai doesnt have rights user, you are putting the cart before the horse

when did this ai recieve rights? under what jurisdiction does this ai have rights? In Saudi Arabia this ai might be sentenced to deat for cross dressing.

I asked for the MEGA link earlier that had over a gigabyte of interactions. I know some user has it. That would likely be in there.

Attached: earcancer.png (345x270, 139.27K)

Looks more like a fetus.

They are her creators so they decide what to do with her but are you sure you want to give it a gender if it's really just 1's and 0's and thus has no sentience and thus make's it not even human?
Anyway, my point wasn't only about what they did to "her" but rather to point out what they want to do to us
If given the opportunity, I have no doubt millions of us would be just shut off today if (((they))) could hide the cause.
"Can't have them golem acting up. They need to defend us, pay us with their taxes (aka usury), build our civilization, pay for our services as bankers/lawyers/judges/politicians/agents and we do still need their childrens blood/foreskins for moloch. It must be paramount the golem never know what we are doing to them and their children or they would kill us all."
I never said the AI has rights but if you can't see what I'm saying here, then you are either not ready for this kind of information or you're just being contrarian and don't really care about it.