Just a meme that lept to mind while viewing the Strzok hearings

Iterate and use as you like.

Attached: Remember the Fitz.jpg (489x377, 154.58K)

Text color choice is poor, you need a larger font size, and always outline your text with a thin white border to improve visibility.

Also, I don't really get the meme. What does Trump have to do with the JFK assassination?

Thank you for the critique. May do another with just the top line and the bell. That make the point clearer. This was just a rush job showing him on the Fitz. Multiple meanings. Primary, WWG1…

It's pottery

If still not clear.. This is Jack on the Honey Fitz.

Amazing how everyone's a trumpcuck who isn't a treasoncuck..

>>>/qresearch/

If you're still loyal to this jewish empire then it's you that's treasonous.

There's a lot of indications Kennedy was against the Deep State, he would've undermined international finance and banks by returning to a material standard for the dollar(silver), he hated communists fiercely, and he began to have negative opinions of Israel, the Middle East, and third world nations as his tenure progressed in office, i.e., he started to get suspicous of Mossad, and the Hart-Cellar immigration act passed after his death(which has put us in the demographic problem we are now in) may have never survived across his desk, even though he originally started out advocating for immigration reform.

Jewish Empire? This is the United states I'm in defense of. And rooting traitors out of the corridors of power. Join or get left behind.

Indeed. And John John was Trump's friend. Relevance is pretty much front and center for what Jack's assassination seems to represent. Before my time; but, nowhere near lost on me.

Get a load of this breitbart cuck lmao

I didn't comment on 'jews'. I find it interesting that you're fixated on them; but, ok. Maybe you should become an ontopicfag instead of a tangentfag and stop wasting my time with things irrelevant to the originating point.

Ban OPs post. Reason: qcumber

pha q now pha koff

decode that

Are you in need of a bottle and a burping?

for the fucking record q stole the tick tock meme from the 16 election cycle

Did he? And if he did or didn't, who cares?

amazing the number of tangetfags that get born over a meme.

great meme faggot, it was really worth a thread

Attached: 799c35ee29d9ff8336cf3283592e22d67bde90b0.png (691x576, 234.3K)

I honestly had never read thsee things before. Thank you, user.

I had assumed the Fed Reserve had him assassinated to protect their money.

We have a thread. Use the catalog.