Smell of Races

I've heard from some whites that blacks hair smells odd and I've read somewhere that other races think white people smell like sour milk. Anyone else heard about this before? Do we seriously smell different as a way of distinguishing other races??

Attached: lmao.jpg (326x247, 22.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11853295/Man-who-claims-he-hasnt-showered-in-12-years-uses-bacteria-to-stay-clean.html
archive.fo/MvaB0
pnas.org/content/96/4/1522.long
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Gee its probably due to pheromones telling them they're not compatible.

A common sentiment I've heard is to the effect of
But this is probably more likely to be the case

Ive barely ever met a male black person that didn't have a 4-5 meter aura of bodyspray around him.

Attached: eternal anblo.jpg (604x453, 65.69K)

Blacks hair products contain lots of coconut oil, which stinks and coats everything around them. Lady I used to work with was happy to get to a white state, as the public pools here don't have a film of stink on top. Someone got that pic of Asians holding their noses around blacks?

Also perfume and thus deodorant is haram to many sects of mohammedmen. The women thus lay on the baby powder thick to cover up their stank, and some men seem to rub down in some sort of spice.

Blacks smell like actual shit, except the girls who smell like rotting fruit from their perfume.

Asians never really smelled to me, except like whatever food they eat. For yellow Asians that means fish, oil, cabbage, etc. for Indians that means curry.

Mexicans smell like disgusting sweat. There's a nice pure sweat smell that I love, but this smell isn't it.

Europeans smell like wet hair and shampoo, and sometimes bad breath. Maybe they smell like something else to nonwhites?

My crotch sweat smells better than the most perfumed negress, take a whiff, you won't be disappointed.

Races definitely smell different. My mother was with a black dude for a minute when she was in her 20's and told me that she couldn't go through with it because they just smell different and she couldn't get into it.

I'm half japanese, half white and can smell the black smell very easily.

Europeans and white people in general smell like milk. Almost every white person I know consumes ungodly amounts of dairy throughout the day. I'm lactose intolerant so I notice it. They often don't notice it even when I point it out, thinking they're consuming a "normal" amount of dairy. And maybe they are, but the point is many white people smell like milk because of it.

PROTIP IF A WHITE WOMAN SAYS YOU SMELL GOOD SHE'S DTF
DON'T BE A NIGGER ABOUT IT

It's because black people will use the same bacteria laden washcloths for a month straight.

From living in a multicultural testing ground.

Smell like actual shit from time to time. Mostly this heavy weird spice mix odour. Try to hide it with perfume sometimes but usually doesn't work 100%.
Intense sweat that make the air around them heavy with a hint of garlic. Often smell like cheap perfume to hide afformentioned odour which works better than the nigger attempts at hiding their stank.
Curry spice mix.
Nothing too special. Have been told by spics that they shower a lot.
Nothing too special.
Nothing too special.
Nothing too special.

Note that the none smelly races can have smelly individuals, but overall most niggers and sandniggers smell like shit. Even the old people dusty death smell is better than niggerstank.

Reminder that euorpeans will eat cheese as a meal

Check em'. Probably the best response so far and the dubs don't lie.

When I was a kid in elementary school the blacks all smelled funky to me. The sour milk stuff is the reaction niggers have to knowing they smell funky so they have to say something too. Of course there are whites that smell bad but it seems to be diet related. I know quite a few Filipinos, including an ex in high school that smelled different but not bad, probably eating all that filipino food. She was also super warm too.

And yes I did quit race mixing.

If I was you I'd already be dead by my own hand.

you wouldn't?

Attached: I want it.gif (384x384, 5.9M)

We do consume huge amounts of milk products. I've been told I smell like raw coffee grounds, yet I don't drink coffee…

I read somewhere that it was unintentional selective breeding.
In order to serve in the emperor's army, especially if you wanted to become an officer, you were supposed to keep clean, meaning you weren't allowed to have body odor.
This was one of the easiest ways for poor to break out of poverty, and because sanitation back then was a joke, men who had less sebaceous glands stood a better chance of succeeding, which, over time, meant they stood better chances of having larger families, which, over time, led to more people in the population with less body odor.
(This is going off memory from about 10 years ago, so, I very well may have messed some facts up.)

I've never noticed the 'smell' of a race. Maybe it's 'cos I'm mixed. idk.

Half nigger?

Maybe if my other half weren't Japanese, but thankfully we're smarter than white people so I got some pretty good genes.

Attached: eec16d12c683bae6992713f64f63d8ecff6151ada3c1826a796f40685c2600f6.jpg (348x441, 30.75K)

The what?

Curry niggers are worse than niggers. At least niggers spray down to cover the shit smell. Indians have this aura of offensive BO as if they never bathe because the stink they have is sacred or something.

it means down to fuck

Certain slavs have a weird smell of turpentine or paint thinner.
Asians (as in fresh off the boat types) tend to smell like a weird sort of freshly unwrapped plastic sandal. It's hard to describe but they like wearing these cheap shitty foam flip flops when in and around the house- they're constantly opening new ones for guests, so I guess it just rubs off or something. Clothes, furniture, everything smells like it.

when is spice also not perfume tho?

Your mother tried to fuck a nigger, user. Your stock is shit by default, no well bred woman would even consider doing that. Lie to yourself, not to me.

I drink 3-4 cups of milk a day, plus cheese, yogurt, and whey protein. I can't smell milk on other whites.

I think I know the smell though, because of being around dairy barns and dairy farmers and I love the smell - I've never minded cows or horses. I'm not super happy about chicken smell or fish smell, and I really hate pig smell.

Every person of every race in its natural state (not showered, no perfume etc.) smells different to me. Black people smell like dirt and mud, white people smell like a mixture of sour and wet dog, East Asians have a seaweed fish smell, South Asians like curry or whatever they use cooking. Although I do think personal hygiene has an impact on how you smell, so obviously this is a generalization.

What are you talking about? I think a lot of while men smell good (some German men smell so good it is hard to concentrate around them; like I literally can't think about anything else but how close they are to me) but I am not going to fuck them.

haha

Lots of Europeans smell like dead things to me but this is because I am vegetarian and the death that they pour into their bodies via 'animal products' just comes wafting out as the stink of death or rotten things afterwards, I think it is a combination of the toxic chemicals, antibiotics and other 'mystery chemistry' that big ag dumps into factory farmed animals as well. It seems to be the same thing as a smoker whose pores seem to exude toxins even when they aren't smoking…meat eaters also exude toxins through their pores/sweat in copious quantities.

Asians/Indians(dot) often smell so bad to me, even worse than nogs which just smell mouldy or mildewed and dusty, that I want to puke. I mean, it is just some sort of 'European be gone' that they bathe in or something…it is totally noxious.

Totally THIS…they are completely repulsive.

Dude, semites have an average IQ of 84…try not to ask them obvious questions that even retards could handle. Spice = oils = perfume…or IDK you could go with the other tactic and use these questions to drive them mad.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x450, 443.38K)

That way they catch fire when tazed and can sue the cops for brutality.

why are you mad tho?

(Vid related) ;)

Lactobacillus, the family largely responsible for fermentation, are present on your skin, which could explain things.
Cool fact: the Japanese use rice bran beds called nukazuke to dry-pickle vegetables.
The trick is they have to hand aerate it once a day, which, as it turns out, helps introduce the lactobacilli which is present on their skin.
We are literally walking ferments.
Something else I've noticed is after I moved my water kefir setup to my closet, after a time, my BO practically vanished.
I have a theory that the lactobacilli found their way onto my clothes, then onto my skin, which then competitively-excluded the ammonia-producing bacteria responsible for BO.

I bet you smell like rotten fish.

Living in Vancouver I find that the poo-in-loos smell the most disgusting, but only half of them. The other half showers regularly, but I've worked with poos that smelled clean initially but after a little bit of work the disgusting smell started to leak out in their sweat.
For the ones that don't bother showering, it's fucking disgusting. It smells like extremely stale and rotten curry mixed with body odour that hasn't been washed in years. Once I walked by an area of a skytrain station and I immediately knew there was a huge Indian family milling about a few moments ago by the putrid sickly smell I've grown to hate.
Poos are fucking disgusting.

Perfume is not haram, perfume which uses alcohol is haram.

yeah

I have no idea what I smell like but most men tell me openly that 'I smell really good' and are always trying to touch me…they lean in and
deep breath close to my skin (creepy); stand behind me and sniff me; become stalkers and break into my home; you know, typical male behavior…

That's a big guy

tfw

I bet you're underage.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1507x766, 1.28M)

I have met some very smelly persians. Most are fine but some had smells like soft BO and an uncomfortable amount of cumin. They could shower and an hour later the smell comes back with a vengeance. Some other persians noticed it to, but they were usually very westernized.

wait, I assume that's the shell of a cheese wheel, how is the wax not melting??
(polite sage for off topic cheeseposting)

holy shit, that looks good

Attached: do want.png (448x548, 267.93K)

It's mostly down to what they eat to be honest.
Is right about niggers though. White people smell like sour milk because we eat more dairy than the rest of the world. Indians smell like curry because that stuff is oily and seeps out of their pores.

Black people smell like nappies

I traveled the world in the military and worked in a prison later. Niggers have a distinct smell. Maybe wet dog. It's an animal smell. Asians smell like the vegetable drawer in your fridge. My Asian friends confirmed OP's post, white people smell like sour milk or cheese. I've never noticed any scent difference on hispanics though. Being "white" American, I never noticed any smell difference on foreign whites, such as Brits or Aussies. I think our body odors have alot to do with our diets, but I do believe that race plays a factor as well because I can smell a difference in blacks and Asians, even if they're American.

The odor from infected individuals was reported as less pleasant in comparison with the odor of healthy and recovered young men. The scent of infected men was more frequently associated by raters with the descriptor "putrid." Odor pleasantness of the male sweat correlated negatively with concentration of the nonspecific salivary IgA and IgG, which was measured as an indicator of current immunoenhancement.

J Sex Med. 2012 Dec;9(12):3211-8. doi: 10.1111/j.1743-6109.2011.02562.x. Epub 2011 Dec 6.

I work in a store in a conservative area, and we usually have seasonal people come in to help out with harvesting fruit from the area. Sometimes Dominicans sometimes blacks. If the blacks come in and ask me for help, they just have an overwhelming breath. I'd say around 50% of them do. I'm not sure why.

I can smell blacks and sometimes Hispanics. It's very distinct. I can tell you what race lives in a home.

Might as well add this, while we're at it.

telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11853295/Man-who-claims-he-hasnt-showered-in-12-years-uses-bacteria-to-stay-clean.html
archive.fo/MvaB0

(from the same article)

Conclusion: Perhaps, the immune-dependent reduction of the scent pleasantness in the acute phase of STI is part
of an evolutionary mechanism ensuring, unconsciously, avoidance of a risky romantic partner.

My sweat actually smells faintly sweet, only if I stay all day in a sweat-drenched shirt that it starts to smell incomfortable.

(from the same article)

a secondary
effect of an infection is infection-induced
immune and neuroendocrine responses to the
parasitic antigens [11,12]. One effect of the antigenic
challenges on the male scent attractiveness
was demonstrated in several experiments using
simulation of an acquired immune response by
means of an injection with strange antigens such
as sheep red blood cells and a thermophilic strain
of Salmonella enterica. Both antigens decreased
scent-marking activity and odor attractiveness in
male mice and dwarf hamsters [13–16]. In studies
using rats, a similar change of male odor attraction
was found after injection with bacterial
lipopolysaccharide (LPS). This stimulated innate
immunity [17–19]. Exposure to odor of LPStreated
adult male rats produced increased avoidance
in both sexes of adults. Scent avoidance was
observed in response to soiled bedding collected
from sick rats, regardless of whether LPS was
injected peripherally (i.p.) or centrally (ICV).

More like lube and AIDS.

Non White here. Whites generally have a very neutral smell to them unless they actively practice horrible hygiene

Does no one else agree with this? I swear every wog I've ever come across has had a distinctive scent exactly like a nappy/diaper.

White people smell like wet dog (according to niggers).
No.
We smell like hair and skin. This is what clean hair and skin smell like normally. Consider it the default 'human' smell.

Niggers stink of nigger body odor and nigger grease. It is repulsive. Anyone who has spent any time in proximity with niggers, as working in any sort of customer relations job will force on you, knows that all niggers stink.

Kikes tend to try to cover up their stink with chemicals.
Yes, that's right, THE KIKE GASSES ITSELF to keep you from smelling its stink.

Poo-in-loos smell like curry, because it's in every goddamn thing.
Also, shit.

Chinese smell like grease and chinese food and body odor.

Japanese actually smell human, if they're clean.
If they're not, they stink as bad as the worst sort of white-trash–the kind that doesn't bathe or wipe their ass.

Pakis, Arabs, and other middle-easterners are like the kikes and gas themselves to hide their stink. When they don't, they reek.
They also don't wear deodorant.
Yeah, but when in the western world, 90% of the time they're in pre-jihad, the period where they're allowed to delve into 'haram' things in order to see how decadent the west is or something like that in order to better focus on why they should subvert and/or kill us all.

Anyone south of the border (mexicans, south americans in general) absolutely fucking stink of body odor because they don't bathe and don't wear deodorant. It can be as bad as or worse than a nigger.

Niggers are, by far, the worst smelling hominid on the planet.

Attached: cactuscat.jpg (632x479, 33.84K)

You smell (mostly) like what you eat, and you quickly get used to being surrounded in that smell so you don't really notice it. It could also be a little bit of pheromones or natural odor, but I don't know of any studies on the topic.

Asians would often say white people smell like sour milk, and some probably still do, but that was before dairy was as common in Eastern Countries since many of them are, or become lactose intolerant with age.
This is also why Indians, every fucking time, always smell like curry. I've never met an Indian that didn't smell like curry.
I knew this Chinese guy who smelled exactly like the food he always ate. Don't remember what it was, some kind of soup or something, and probably rice.
I haven't really been around many black people, but they definitely have really strong, distinct odor. I doubt it's from something they eat, because what the fuck could you possibly eat that would give you such an odor?

Do you have diabetes?

Yeah, black dudes have a distinct smell, especially if they have dreads or are really sweaty. I can't smell orientals or mexicans but blacks and whites effeminately smell different. Diet plays a role too, which is why pajeets and muslims have curry smells.

You may want to get checked for diabetes.
Good luck.

That would require that I get within relaxing-distance.
Vid related

Beat me to it.

Hispanics smell like rancid cooking oil because they deep-fat fry every God and thing. Americanized Latinos either lose this smell or only carry it once in a while because they save the deep-fat-frying for special occasions.

Hispanics also have their own distinctive perfumes that are used in shampoos, soaps, aftershave, etc., that are very distinctive. My wife brought home a bargain detergent from the dollar store and she wound up throwing it out after the first load and re-washing the clothes because it smelled like Mexicans.

I'm on 9th cup of cocoa today. Woe you, you are missing out.

Missing out on what? Weighing 500 pounds?

Look at the FAGGOTS…we all can't smell like what you guys are into…assholes…I got banned last time I asked this question but what is it like to mix sex, blood, your cheez wiz pozzed out semi solid cum and dirty asshole into one experience? When a dude cracks off a heinous mexican food fart does it make you rock hard? Do you have a preference for the type of shit you like to smell when you are fucking some other faggots shit pipe? When you enter a men's restroom do you start sniffing the scents and fantasizing about what type of shit and blood and other pozzed out cheez wiz faggot cum you are going to be coating your cocks in?

You're lucky. I have mulatto cousins [auntie fucked a wog] and whenever we would visit them, particularly when daddy nigger was home [he wasn't there often, recently found out he'd been cheating on auntie, big surprise] there was always without question a distinct nappy smell. Noticed it on other blacks as well but that's where I remember it most potently.

fat people smell weird. that's probably what they're saying. before i was jewwise, i dated all different races never a full-blood nigrees, tho, bc disgusting and i never heard anyone say anything. only time i ever smelled weird to anyone that i know of was when i was an alci and gained a bunch of weight.

Attached: 1530401712459.png (1148x1137, 132.25K)

Attached: rectal_prolapse.jpg (320x523, 105.14K)

Cocoa =/= milk

an oxymoron I know, I guess I'm conditioned to not use the word nigger.

Attached: Noooo really.png (217x326, 26.55K)

Odors that distinguish one individual from another member of the species and are determined by polymorphic genes are called odortypes. Odortypes and their considerable societal significance have been studied intimately only in mice and mainly with respect to the genes of the major histocompatibility complex. Further understanding and the matter of human relevance have been hampered by the apparent restriction of odortype expression to urine. The present finding that odorants comprising prerenal odortypes are already present in blood, albeit in masked form, affords the basis of a comprehensive view of odortypes. Accordingly, major histocompatibility complex and other polymorphic genes of antiquity are seen inter alia as agents of normal variation, which entails quantitative variation in output of odorant metabolites. Relatively few such normal variations should suffice for a vast range of compound odors whose specificity is determined by combinative assortment of the same set of individual volatile compounds.

The prediction that major histocompatibility complex (MHC) genes serve to confer personal olfactory identity has been well substantiated by us (1–3) and subsequently by others (4, 5). MHC odortypes have been documented in mice (6–9), rats (4, 10, 11), and humans (12, 13), most potently as constituents of urine, and constitute a salient nonimmunological function of the MHC. That odortype information permeates voided urine has led to the question of whether bacteria might be involved in odorant specification (14), but it has been shown that urine drawn directly from the bladder and urine of germ-free mice are adequate sources of MHC odortype. Clearly, bacteria are not essential (15).

The presence of MHC odortypes in bladder urine suggests that they also might be expressed in prerenal fluids, notably plasma. However, in previous studies (16) such odortypes were not detected in serum. It remained possible, however, that odortypes are represented in serum but either in amounts too minute to be detected in standard behavioral assays or bound to carrier molecules and, thus, undetectable.

Therefore, we sought to determine whether MHC odorants are present cryptically in serum and bound to other circulating molecules, possibly MHC molecules themselves. To this end, mice were trained, using our standard methods (17), to discriminate dilute urine collected from MHC-congenic mice. We then evaluated whether they would recognize MHC-distinctive odors that were produced in serum, either untreated or treated with protease to liberate bound volatile compounds.

The study described here occupied a period of 14 months and involved more than 7,000 training and testing trials with urine, and 214 blind testing trials with serum, in the standard Y maze system.

It is not necessary to invoke natural selection to account for the presence of MHC-regulated odorants in body fluids; they may be natural by-products of normal MHC gene variation. Organisms as diverse as marine invertebrates and mice and humans may have seized these serendipitously available volatile signals of individual identity to identify appropriate mates, thereby avoiding inbreeding, or to recognize siblings, parents, or offspring.

Finally, economy of hypothesis requires a comprehensive account of odortypes in the simplest terms, and this is proposed here, as follows.

Odortypes are secondary, not primary, genetic traits, and so are ubiquitous, e.g., among mammals, regardless of particular members’ ability to sense them; it is a question of olfactory ability; thus, rats distinguish the odortypes of mice with the same exquisite precision as mice themselves (36). Visual identification among human individuals is no doubt the polymorphic anatomical parallel, quite likely involving some of the same variable genes such as the MHC.

Lewis Thomas, in 1974 (37), founded the study of odortypes by asking whether dogs might “sniff out our histocompatibility types for us.” Whether humans can sniff out dogs’ histocompatibility types for them is a matter of interest.

pnas.org/content/96/4/1522.long

I think the only sodomite in this discussion is you.

I travel for work constantly, meaning 100% of my work is out of town. I fly for most of that travel. I interact with all sorts of cultures and races. Indeed, niggers tend to reek of body odor, and oftentimes the fat nigresses that sit next to me on flights reek like three day old opened cans of tuna if they spread their legs too wide.

Pajeets smell of garlic-and-turmeric body odor. This is far more common than stinky niggers, at least in professional business environments, where the smarter niggers at least understand Western hygiene.

Asians rarely smell, but the West Asians, otherwise known as Arabs, like their Pajeet brethren, often reek of body odor.

Spics, well, to be honest I don't get enriched by their presence as often as most folks. They rarely hold jobs in the professional world, and those that do tend to understand our hygiene norms.

I'm not convinced there is a blatant, biological difference in odor between the races, but likely something more subtle. There is undoubtedly a huge difference in culture, and white, European culture values cleanliness, for it is the path to godliness. Shitskins of all varieties do not appreciate it like we do. East Asians, aside from their tendency to have bad breath, at least tend to clean their asses and exterior.

They never wash their hair/dreads. There's actual mold there..

Do you imagine there might have been a reason for that? Fuck off.

They never wash their hair/dreads. There's actual mold there.

Rotten teeth

Missing out on taste of cocoa on a cold winter's day
And no european is 500 pounds

Thats another thing, they seem to mask their incompatible pheromones with a thick layer of axe bodyspray so they can try to muh dik white women.

Nothing smells as bad as a fat nigger wearing thick, heavy, coconut scented perfume/lotion. The ones in fucking Africa that have never touched water in their lives smell better than the coconutniggers do, and this comes from first-hand experience.

Why were you in Africa?

A lot of the negroid women nowadays get wigs sowed to their scalps and have to avoid showering them otherwise they'd fall off, hence the rotting mold and perfume smell.

filtered and reported

Spics smell like feces and rotten flesh to me. I can't say much about how niggers smell because there are not that many around here.

Probably christcucking

you tried really hard to find an excuse to use that word in this thread, didn't you.

Attached: wiggers.png (225x404, 24.69K)

I always attribute nigger smells to weed, Newports, and Black and Milds tbh.

Curryniggers smell the worst. Though I don't really have much experiences with other races since everyone who lives around me is white.

You, are a fucking liar.

It’s an user board ya retard…who would BOTHER to lie but one of you pedo fags

Yes, who would lie on teh interwebz, amiright? Fucking Christ, how old are you?

Because calcium. Whites eat ungodly amounts of anything dairy because calcium and probiotics in the milk and cheese and yogurt and what have you. Take some boron with it and you'll be able to punch through a wall with damage to the bones.

Sage. Report. Hide. Ignore. Happa thread and mixed race mutts inside. Ya'll get the rope too on DOTR.

I could tell they had some stupid religious reason to not wear deodorant, every muslim I work with smells like a fucking onion pit.

The nigger race stinks so bad that even a cute nigress will have a repulsive smell. I guess you can get used to it though, as some sort of degenerate curry-loving exotism.